Silamanee (Compordee)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I agree Kob looks pretty in Northern clothings but she does not have the sparkle or grow as a princess, she looks just plain and pretty not spark or grow to drawn people to her as a princess, I preffer someone as a Princess but i wouldn't mention that N'ek name incase Kob's fan club goes off their brain and and attack me, hehehe
Sarna3, Are you the same person that want Alexandra as the princess? :lol: If you are then I'm sure most of them will have to disagree with you.. no offense nway not going to attack you

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sarna3, Are you the same person that want Alexandra as the princess? :lol: If you are then I'm sure most of them will have to disagree with you.. no offense nway not going to attack you

Attack me all u want, I think stand by that Kob looks too skinny in the northern clothing, no sparks or glow to shines out for her character but i suppose she is ok compare to someone eles play it....She play her role well, i have to give her credit for that but charmness is not there for she makes the character doll, boring and plain to watch....

cecilia

Staff member
ppl have personal preference when it come to their fave ppl playing n'ek.
i happy that kob play this role b/c she looks good as the princess.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think Kob is "too skinny", she's slender, she's a small bone girl so her waist span isn't wide in length.

If people disagree with you sarna it doesn't mean they're attacking you jah. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER" your definition of a princess might be different from mines and I accept that. You're entitle to stand by your beliefs, but it gets irritating that you have the need to constantly bash on Kob's appearance just to make you feel better because your actress didn't get to act in this lakorn. You had been doing this even before the lakorn aired. Don't put your personal matters into this thread, there's no need for repetition, this thread is meant for entertainment.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, not too sure about this...I thought kob said she wants to take a break from acting after silamanee, but I'm so, so happy to hear that silamanee is doing so well in terms of the ratings :D thanks for sharing that tibit...kob's indeed dazzling!

LOL, it's okay...you're certainly entitled to your opinions, though I certainly thought that kob carried out her role a princess quite well, to say the least...she actually shines for me in this drama and I think she's doing an awesome job in portraying her alter egos. we'll see how the drama turns out...However, I don't see how someone can classify a person as "princessy", since that would be rather subjective, don't you think? from the responses I've seen from fans and non-fans alike, the majority of them obviously thinks she's carrying out her "princessy" role brilliantly, which I personally concur, so that's certainly good enough for me ;) and trust me, I'd credit kob's fans with enough brain cells and are intelligent enough to understand that people will have different preferences when it comes to subjective matters. For example, I might not think that n'ek you have in mind can be classified as "princessy", who knows? each one his/her own, right? :)

OMG Soutsada7...U hit right to the point! I love ur comment.
Yeah I agree, I don't know how u can classify who is a princess and who is not LOL
For I see Kob is beautiful and sparking enough to be a princess. Despite Kob has drawn many viewers around Asia and the globe already through this lakorn. The rating is pretty high which is a plus. And I agree, I don't think the person that that girl has in mind can portray the princess role as well as Kob. Who knows, that person she has in mind might be bad and can't even compare to Kob. As I see Kob is doing a great job and I find her believable to be a princess.

Besides I'm honestly attacking that person! "Go get ur life and make sure u have ur own brain cell first before speaking it out!"

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Kob is "too skinny", she's slender, she's a small bone girl so her waist span isn't wide in length.

If people disagree with you sarna it doesn't mean they're attacking you jah. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER" your definition of a princess might be different from mines and I accept that. You're entitle to stand by your beliefs, but it gets irritating that you have the need to constantly bash on Kob's appearance just to make you feel better because your actress didn't get to act in this lakorn. You had been doing this even before the lakorn aired. Don't put your personal matters into this thread, there's no need for repetition, this thread is meant for entertainment.

I so agree with u! Why did she still come back and share her trash opinion? I don't know who she wants to be a princess or Nang'ek in Silamanee, but I think it sounds like she wants it for herself LOL...
Can u post ur picture first, so I can tell u that u have princess quality or not LOL....might be a slave girl instead LOL

Sorry that I'm attacking her coz I can't stand it. She keeps coming back and share trash like that while everyone is praising Kob and many anti Kob have turned their hearts to KOb and became fans already coz of this lakorn. Seriously Kob is not skinny! She is perfect for the clothes that why she looks so pretty. Maybe in her opinion, she wants 200 pounds nang'ek to play the princess role, then she would be satisfy. LOL

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
BEsides some of my friends that doesn't like Kob before, have turned to become her fans after seeing two episodes of Silamanee. They said it is one of the lakorns they have been waiting for for ages. And Kob is shining among her three roles.
That is what my friends say and they always counting down till Friday LOL...

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Attack me all u want, I think stand by that Kob looks too skinny in the northern clothing, no sparks or glow to shines out for her character but i suppose she is ok compare to someone eles play it....She play her role well, i have to give her credit for that but charmness is not there for she makes the character doll, boring and plain to watch....

Oh Gosh...I know now u want Alexandra to be a princess. Well, to be honest I don't think she would fit the role. She looks too innocent while in the storyline they have to find someone who is smart, seductive, move fast, active, and strong. While Alexandra doesn't even one of those characteristic. She's indeed slow, weak, and her face looks too dumb. Plus I never watched her lakorns at all coz they're boring. I quit after the first episode. That's why I didn't even know she is when u first talk about her until I ask my friends who Alexandra is LOL

Well, it's time to get ur life before more of my friends open the account (sign up for the account) to attack U
LOL

cecilia

Staff member
I think, we should keep personal feeling away this discussion and don't do member bashing or finger pointing. it's okay to disagree but to call name. that's just wrong.

Yeah, I agree Kob looks pretty in Northern clothings but she does not have the sparkle or grow as a princess, she looks just plain and pretty not spark or grow to drawn people to her as a princess, I preffer someone as a Princess but i wouldn't mention that N'ek name incase Kob's fan club goes off their brain and and attack me, hehehe

here you go again :rolleyes: really...get over it...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, I love this lakorn so far! I might be bias because I do like old fashion movies and series where they have nice costume.

But Kob is beauutiful in here! I think this is her best series in a long time!!!
She's a great actress, it's just some of her recent series have not done her justice.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Oh, I love this lakorn so far! I might be bias because I do like old fashion movies and series where they have nice costume.

But Kob is beauutiful in here! I think this is her best series in a long time!!!
She's a great actress, it's just some of her recent series have not done her justice.
Maybe because she gets to pick her own script for this lakorn that why.. I wonder if she gets to pick more good scripts in the future. I want to see her in more good roles.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
then why do u even bother to watch any espisode at all..if u dont like the fact that kob was given this role then why bother even trying to watch it..

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
If you find it so lackluster, then I don't really understand why you continuously torture yourself with such drollness by watching this drama. Seriously, one would think that a person who even has a niggling amount of brain cells left in even a small little head would understand that it's common sense to stay away from things distateful. Initially I was going to be civil with you, but if you can't maintain even a small modicum of civility, then I shall return the favor in full force. You're being quite repetitive, and quite frankly, damn boring! We're here to analyze and discuss the drama itself and here we have a bitter melon spewing her idiocy not only once, not twice, but thrice! Hate to break it to ya, hon, but we're all enjoying this drama immensely and the more you spew, the more we shall enjoy :lol: :rolleyes: Please, feel free to go spew your bitterness elsewhere, shoo! And should I see you here again with nothing but repetitive (and boring, might I add) rantings, I shall no longer restrain myself and give you what you've been asking for, and that's a BASHING. :)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
If you find it so lackluster, then I don't really understand why you continuously torture yourself with such drollness by watching this drama. Seriously, one would think that a person who even has a niggling amount of brain cells left in even a small little head would understand that it's common sense to stay away from things distateful. Initially I was going to be civil with you, but if you can't maintain even a small modicum of civility, then I shall return the favor in full force. You're being quite repetitive, and quite frankly, damn boring! We're here to analyze and discuss the drama itself and here we have a bitter melon spewing her idiocy not only once, not twice, but thrice! Hate to break it to ya, hon, but we're all enjoying this drama immensely and the more you spew, the more we shall enjoy :lol: :rolleyes: Please, feel free to go spew your bitterness elsewhere, shoo! And should I see you here again with nothing but repetitive (and boring, might I add) rantings, I shall no longer restrain myself and give you what you've been asking for, and that's a BASHING. :)

Sure, I love Kob, i stop quiting just watching o min of the drama, hehe

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
beauty is in the eye of the beholder....kob is probably one of the few who can pull off these 3 characters, come on the girl can act very well

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hahahaha! Just want to laugh cuz some people here say that she too skinny but some hater fan from Thai say that she need to lose some weight. Now what should she has to do…to lose weight or the gain weight.

The only word I can say is can't wait for the next episode...she looks so beautiful.