Silamanee (Compordee)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the screencaps, nancyvang!!! gahh, can't wait for tomorrow's epi too! hehe, parote seems to have been mesmerized by ngam from the get-go, just still in denial :lol: I kinda think that older version charlie looks more attractive, though this new one seems to carry the same charisma...hmm, we'll see...

Samichi

sarNie Egg
Wow! I loved the first episode! I was freakin out cuz I didn't get to watch it on t.v. but then I came on sarnworld and got so excited! lol :) loved it! Can't wait til tomorrows episode! :)

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
^^LOL, I felt the same way too...actually, I didn't even know that there was going to be a remake of this wonderful drama and to top it all off, my wonderful and awesome kob is casted as the lead!!! imagine my excitement when my mother told me (pssst, by the way, my mother always keeps me updated when there's a big project involving kob) and lo and behold, here I am joining in the excitement...I've gotta go to bed now, but will definitely be back tomorrow to spaz about episode 2 :lol:

nite everyone!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It was buffering very bad on me while trying to watch it live. I only got a glance of some scenes. It looks like episode 2 will be great because Chalee and Ngam (Kob) are getting along and Parote (Paul) is getting somewhat jealous. I don't think he likes it when Chalee overshadows him.

Mae Liang will arrive in next week's episode!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 was so good. I immediatly got hooked! LOL Not even five minutes into the lakorn, my mom started crying. :lol: But i guess that's good.
Kob's beautiful in lao clothing and Paul is okay too. hehe. I love it when her hair is long and in curls. This lakorn is very good so far, cant wait for the
next episodes!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
DIS LAKORN IS EXCITED TO WATCH
I MEAN ILIKE EVERY MOMENT OF IT..
MY MOM LOVE ITTOOH
HEHE
ANYWAY SHE VRY PRETTY IN HERE

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i check sweetkob's channel every hour to see if she has uploaded the first part of episode 1 with sub but not yet :lol: have to wait until she upload it

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 was so good. I immediatly got hooked! LOL Not even five minutes into the lakorn, my mom started crying. :lol: But i guess that's good.
Kob's beautiful in lao clothing and Paul is okay too. hehe. I love it when her hair is long and in curls. This lakorn is very good so far, cant wait for the
next episodes!
Not just your mom cried. I did too. This lakorn started out way better than I thought it would. Everything is just so beautiful about it. The language, the clothes, the people! I think they did a great casting job, except the brothers don't look alike. Love Paul and Kob :)

-Phone

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The brother's don't look alike? I thought Pulpat (the guy who plays Chalee) and Paul look alike, they had a long face and curvy nose. As for the brother in the glasses, he's suppose to be the adopted older brother, so I wouldn't expect him to look like them.

i check sweetkob's channel every hour to see if she has uploaded the first part of episode 1 with sub but not yet :lol: have to wait until she upload it
Just to give you guys a who are waiting for the sub a head start. I don't think the first part will be finish until the end of the week. :lol: It's still being work on. Please be patient. Don't beat us up. :spin:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to give you guys a who are waiting for the sub a head start. I don't think the first part will be finish until the end of the week. :lol: It's still being work on. Please be patient. Don't beat us up. :spin:
i'm not hurry, take your time with the sub, i know it's a long job

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY IN THIS SCENE!
i think she's pretty everytime but in this scene, it reminds me "mamia".

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the screencaps all and the little spoilers as well...I won't be able to watch this until much later today as I've gotta head out, but sounds like it's going to be another awesome episode! gahh, is that kob's belly I see? she's so sexilicious! :wub:

be back!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's the style of the hair that reminds us of Kob in Mamia. When I see her hair like that it reminds me of the scene where Mamia used her hair to wipe Jao Noi's shoe. Sad scene...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm watching a little of today's episode. They actually lighten up the atmosphere with Parote's scene, he's so mischievous. Paul remains goofy in this lakorn. Episode 2 is very entertaining so far.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I love Paul, he looks so young here >.< and I hope to see more of kob's cousin too. I like this actor. what his name btw?
I also like kob's half sister... I think I've already seen her in a lakorn.... but don't remember which one...

also... i'm glad that kob will get rid of her bangs soon, coz it makes her face looks so round... like a ball XD
Can't wait to see more ^^

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
gahh, I'm so jealous of those who are watching episode 2 already >.< sounds like it's loads of fun, eh? yeah, paul's character is supposed to be somewhat mischievous with a dash of serious charisma when it comes to ngam...will be back to leave my two cents after watching episode 2!