Silamanee (Compordee)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Kob looks so young, even though shes 30 now. in Nang Tard, she looked almost like a teenager to me na. LOL!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I always want to see Kob in these traditional outfits. I know she can pull this role off cause when I was watching the one with Ann Sirium, she kind of look like Kob in a way from an angle.

natty

Chubs
since he did both alexandra lakorn. i am defenitely going to pass this lakorn. my first reason was that kob got the role and paul got the role. and then i just didnt like the pairing. wier and alexandra lakorn was so boring though it was a good lakorn he could have made it better in the middle and toward the ending of the lakorn. as for the other alexandra lakorn with cee, i didnt even bother to watch.

kob does not have that look like ann s.

omg dont talk aboout brook. i dont think he has much fan other than that he is dating kob :loool:
who were you hoping to be in it?

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think someboby got very upset when found out that our beautiful Kob is playing the important role in Seelamanee. Anyways, I guess it's okay...'cause everybody is entle to his or her opinions. For me, i have too many actresses and actors that I don't like ......I just don't come out and blah blah in the open. And for me, if I don't like this actor or actress...I just don't watch his or her lakorns....you know. And let's not go by the look or age here....let the directors and producers decide that.

natty

Chubs
well that's good for you moilee.. lol but there are people who love to express their opinions and i think they should, heck i do and loudly too.. it's always nice to listen to what others think and why they think that way.. what a boring world it would be if everyone keeps mum cus they are so afraid of others attacking them.. i just think that people just cant take anything bad being said about their fav.. which that is sad cus not everyone likes everyone and we just have to accept that...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^^ that why as long as people got something to say , i too, will also have something to say about my fav.
it fun to have debates and it be oh so boring if it were black and white

moilee

sarNie Adult
I guess some fans need to calm down a little bit when it comes to who they like or dislike ..either in the movies or series. Anyways, I'm very happy for Kob that she finally puts her foot down and decides what lakorns she would accept and reject. If she did this long time ago....by now....no actresses would be at her level. As for me....I'm looking to see Kob plays with two famous actors in the same lakorn where they would fight for her. There was this lakorn that my mother told me...where one pr'eng played the ghost in n'eng's past life and one pr'eng played her love in her current life. They both would fight to save her from their own worlds. No...I'm not talking about the one that Sam played where he played as the ghost.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i love kopt! she's well rounded unlike many new comers...
they cant compare to her yet b/c she has been in business for a while. she has many fans out there
that are supportive and always cheer her on...

she beautiful, intelligent, not afraid to try new things (determine)...

glad she's in it and i know she'll do well...

nina07

sarNie Adult
lol .

agree:) Nang Tard wasnt all that great either to me :/ lol.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Nang Tard like other periold lakorns during that Era was in my term 'the depression age' Haha. Alot of mistress, affair, and the plotline is base on family problems. Which isn't very dramatic. Hopefully this will be her last remake for now.

I want to see her in something new and fresh after this.