Silamanee (Compordee)

cecilia

Staff member
i applauded the mom for sticking up to Ngam and make khun ying look shameful of her own words.
i'm glad she accept this truth without Ngam forcing her like she intend to do at first .. she learn her lesson and improve herself well.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
So I just finished reading Lyn's caps (Thank you so much! =]) and that letter that he wrote to Saengfarng is going to get Parote is soooo much trouble lol. Ngam is going to think that the girl he wants to marry in the letter is the girl Khun Samerjai told her was his fiancee at Chalee & Sid's wedding.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If it was Si initiating the kiss, then it would had been understandable, because she was drooling over him since the beginning.
Actually, that's a good idea! :lol: Forealz. We've never seen a girl initiate. They should try something new--what's wrong with the girl playing the aggressive role? >:)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
'Kaew' Apiradee Pawaputanont who plays 'Khun Ying Athiti' - Na'ek mother in the old version, plays 'Khun Ying Samerjai' - pra'ek mother in this version. What a twist huh? From good mother to bad mother.

Actually, that's a good idea! :lol: Forealz. We've never seen a girl initiate. They should try something new--what's wrong with the girl playing the aggressive role? >:)
We do see girls initiating. But like always the majority of the time, they'll have to be the na'rai/villian to do so...Haha. However, in 'Bussaba Ray Ruk' w/ Kob and Vee, Mintra (Kob) did initiate a kiss near the cheek to Sitha (Vee).

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In response to aiyaja - Parote's mother isn't actually a good mother (my opinion) she's okay, I can't put her on the level of good. How many of you fell for her words "I only do this because I care for you?" She doesn't only pre-judge a person. But look at this...Issaree, Pipope's girlfriend, tries to get well acquainted with her but from her poor family status, she is quickly look down upon and Samerjai won't even give a chance to know her (Issaree tried may times). Sasi is just a student she doesn't even got a grip on a good career path yet, she's getting marry/engaged so young and Samerjai find it good? Compare to Issaree, she has a secure job and not marry yet. And the smile Samerjai gave during the wedding to Pipope and Issaree, Ha...how fake was that?

And to assume "a good family has good children" she's too narrow minded. Also, she did have a good heart adopting Pipope, but for her to think because she took Pipope in she can boss Pipope around... and she went along with the fact that Pipope is obligated to pay her back for her kindness. That is not good. If you do good, you do not expect something in return. And in episode 2, she did not acknowledge Pipope when she mention her "two sons."

For me, Sasi...I like...but hate more. Haha. Mainly because she's like that angel on your shoulder that keeps nudging you to do the right thing, sometimes you just want to flick her off because she talks so much and is too nice. Her characteristic is a bit delusional, the drama captures her to be this perfect person who has no flaw. When in actually, no one's perfect. Let's just say she's too good to be true. And I don't feel that she was able to give Chalee away, her mouth may say so but her body language is obvious and at some points she isn't able to let Chalee live the way destiny intend, she always have to butt in and correct everything...when sometimes...it's not her business.
Great points made even though in a way, I believe that some mothers including Samerjai goes to an extreme when they love their sons too much. I mean, she calls them on a daily basis just to check what time they'll be home, what they wish to eat, and so forth, that's caring too much that she imposes her will and decisions on them. That's true, the comparison made between the age and situation between Id and Sasid but despite Samerjai's clear flaws as a person, I still think she's a pretty good Mother to her sons. Ngam likewise. As much as Samerjai isn't allowing Ngam nor Id any chances to show their personality based on status/wealth, Ngam has completely closed all doors to Parote just because he's Samerjai's son who challenges her and doesn't go googoogaga over her like Chalee or doesn't even care to become involved like P'Pope.

Nah, raising P'Pope like one of her own up to this point, never really asking him of anything besides being the fiance of Chiangrath isn't too bad. Samerjai loves P'Pope as one of her own na, yes, there's probably one time when she would rather risk him than Parote but I don't think she adopted P'Pope with the mindframe of oh you have to pay me back in the future but the situation just called for it. Even blood siblings, parents don't always love all of them the same, there's usually favorites so in this case, P'Pope who isn't blood, this is pretty good already if you ask me. I mean, why do we have to nitpick little niddy gritty things like oh she didn't acknowledge him as her two sons when Samerjai has done a lot for P'Pope na. The bigger picture is, she has never ill treated P'Pope besides bringing up the Chiangrath thing and they all love each other like a big warm family. Being the narrowminded person that she is, it's a surprise she even adopted a child without a background and status/wealth, unless a reason was stated otherwise.

Sasid, there are women like that who keep waiting. Sasid is the female version of Chalee, it's a wonder. :lol: But she's cute though. And I think she really meant to let go when she wrote the letter. Before, it was assumed so that Ngam and Chalee were in love so all Sasid could do was stare from afar but if even after Ngam's rejection leaving Chalee single and Chalee still cannot move on with Sasid, I think Sasid would really surrender then, the letter part. It seemed quite serious from her part. To have flown up in the sky and then fall down is quite different from when she only dreamed of flying up in the sky. It's like Chalee and Sasid through their relationship matured together, they weren't as kiddy as before in the way they both handled the situation thus I guess, they should be ready for marriage. ^_^

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Samerjai didn't call forth Pipope until it was needed. And I'm sure she didn't have the mind-frame of thinking Pipope owes her. But I've mention above, Samerjai went along with Pipope's idea of repaying back her kindness. "she went along with the fact that Pipope is obligated to pay her back for her kindness." She shouldn't had done that, but I guess she was desperate. I understand that, but I couldn't take it when after that Pipope was nice to her and she continue to bring up that if Pipope wanted her to be well then he should had gone to Chiangrath instead of Parote. She's making him feel guilty and worst then he already feels. And it seems Pipope knows her so well that at times, you can tell he's agitated and scare to ask anything from Samerjai, because he knows the answer. Don't you find it strange that when Pipope talks he stutters? It can be signs of a traumatize childhood, from fearing Samerjai. Or maybe that's how he was before he got adopted.

I do agree, not all but most mothers are like Samerjai. Parent's like that I get irritated with because at times the continue to make excuses after excuse, claiming what they do is just for the sake of the child. But come on, you need to let a child fall to learn their mistake. I also think that if Samerjai really respect Pipope, she would had let them get marry before Chalee and Si. For me, she only let Chalee and Sid get marry more for her own gain, to get Chalee away from Ngam.

Samerjai won't give in to Ngam is not only because Ngam closes her doors. But I feel that the main reason is because she still hold a grudge against Ngam for embarrassing her at her birthday party and because Ngam was the reason she lost the Silamanee. And if Samerjai was nice to Ngam, I believe she would open up to her, but Samerjai was the one who initiated a threat to Chiangrath in claiming the Silamanee as her during her birthday. She's a liar when she said her husband didn't say anything to her about the engagement between Princess Saengfarng and their eldest son. BTW. Although it was Samerjai who raised Pipope, what I know so far Parote mention that it was his father who took Pipope in.

Well..if I summarize this up...Haha. I would still have to say Samerjai is an 'okay' mother. I do understand that we might have different definition of a good mother, that's why I can't see her as a good mother and you can. Being a good mother, I don't just assume that she would give me everything and let me do what I want. But at least give me my space. Samerjai crowds in people's business alot...I mean alot.

Personality and characteristic...overall as a human being, I find Samerjai selfish and in tolerant. I find that, she's these kind of people. If your rich you're automatically my friend, if you are poor your enemy.

As for women like Si...I believe, they're like a soda can, you just need to shake them enough, and you'll see them explode. You can not escape human instinct. There bound to be evil hidden in a person no matter how good they are.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I usually skimmed the parts of Parote with Pipope and his friend so perhaps I may have missed that part, the Father taking Pipope in but all in all, Samerjai isn't that bad, she's okay. I think when Pipope becomes nervous or anxious, he stutters. And it's understandable, Samerjai isn't easy to please, even Parote stutters at times or just becomes speechless.

But yeah, I do agree with everything you said so far although some things are from a different point of view but it's nice to see that. I mean, we're just analyzing, it's fun. ^_^ At least I have someone to exchange opinions with since this thread is so few of long comments. :lol: Well, at least, when the lakorn ends, Samerjai would transition from okay to good. :lol: She will finally understand and see certain lights she's been blind to. :p

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

We do see girls initiating. But like always the majority of the time, they'll have to be the na'rai/villian to do so...Haha. However, in 'Bussaba Ray Ruk' w/ Kob and Vee, Mintra (Kob) did initiate a kiss near the cheek to Sitha (Vee).

I mean like, like, like,,, a forced kiss. LULZ ::wackoo::

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Forced kiss...from a girl to guy. I would love to see for a change too. But I doubt it'll happen any time soon. Also...
A girl raping a guy.
would be a change too. Just so the women can get back at the man, since most of the time it's the man who over powers them.

Putting our paragraphs together aiyaja we can make an essay out of it. Just analyzing Samerjai and the definition of mother. Haha. :loool: It would had been much longer if we added Athiti's into the picture, she is also a mother, I'm sure we would had lots to say about her too.

The part Parote said "He's an adopted child my dad took in and raised." He was talking to Ngam outside of their house during his mother's birthday party in episode 3.

At 2:25 mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYFjTWS95N4

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Haha. Forced kiss...from a girl to guy. I would love to see for a change too. But I doubt it'll happen any time soon. Also...
A girl raping a guy.
would be a change too. Just so the women can get back at the man, since most of the time it's the man who over powers them.

Putting our paragraphs together aiyaja we can make an essay out of it. Just analyzing Samerjai and the definition of mother. Haha. :loool: It would had been much longer if we added Athiti's into the picture, she is also a mother, I'm sure we would had lots to say about her too.

The part Parote said "He's an adopted child my dad took in and raised." He was talking to Ngam outside of their house during his mother's birthday party in episode 3.

lol. a girl raping a guy? lol. ive seen that before..lol

u kno in wang waree with tik and nat myria? where ploy is tik's sis n she's a killer? the girl that liked tik, drugged tik and took him to her house and slept with him..lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

Yah, when I'm into a lakorn, I tend to get carried away with my opinions and analyses. :lol: As for Athiti, she's so boring, I'm not that interested in her. :p Plus, unlike Samerjai, Athiti didn't raise Ngam, she doesn't have a bond with Ngam so I can understand why Ngam resents her so much.

Um, oh I saw that part. But I believe there was this other part where Pipope said he thank Samerjai for adopting/raising him even before marriage, somewhere along those lines. Hm, I'll go see if I can find it; Pipope's entrance into the family is a bit confusing.

I don't know. Perhaps I like the actress who portrays Samerjai, she's a really good actress, always playing the bad person to an extreme, convincing the audience to successfully hate her. But in this lakorn, she's actually okay, not doing too extreme things to nang'ake. But I find her quite amusing and funny in here, the things she says to her sons. :lol: And especially when Athiti revealed that Ngam was her daughter, Samerjai gave this funny reaction like what the? :lol: ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm not watching this lakorn but OMGGGG! Are you serious Kob is gonna be the one to rape Paul, praek in this lakorn O_O Whoaaa! That is suppose to be n'rais job most of the time, lols :p

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
That part...Jieb Lover...was only the changes we want in a drama/lakorn. It has nothing to do w/ this lakorn. No raping.

As for Athiti she's a settle down wife as oppose to Samerjai who's a window and free, she's has more suspense to her life. They're total opposite. But Athiti did raise Si and Nok so you'll have something to talk about. She spoil kids.

Pipope's entrance is confusing. I still remember three little boys that was posing in the magazine for Silamanee. I'm still waiting for those three to appear, they might be the little version of Pipope, Parote, Chalee.

I haven't seen any of 'Kaew' Apiradee Pawaputanont works before. But she really gives off a scary vibe, especially with her snickering and half smirked facial expressions.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I don't think they mean this lakorn.. they were talking about if there a lakorns where the n'ek started to force kiss on the pr'ek lol. I don't think they will add a rape scene where pr'ek have to rape a n'ek in this lakorn or vice versa cause it seems unnecessary.

Why aren't you watching... it pretty good well that just my opinion. I need to start to pick up where I left off.

cecilia

Staff member
^thanks NANCY, i have a good laugh on that one ..
the fake princess is so funny --- with his accent ..
JAOYING MAE NAMKONG or JAOTEE JAO TARNG :loool: