Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure on the language. It's only known to me as the Northern Thai Dialect. I'm guessing a mixture of Lao/Thai influence.

I heard there will be 14 episodes from one of the fans who talked to 'Glom' who plays Prince Saibordee. On another news article it stated there will be 16 episodes. It's still unconfirmed.

About the hands scenes, it's always Parote (Paul) who makes the first advance. He's sneaky.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i thought i heard there will be 16 ep...anyway, i was just wondering is parote love ngam or mae liang?...havn't see the older version...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i cannot wait until this lakorn is done airing. if THAITV has a booth at fresno new year like they did last year, i am SOOOO buying SILAMANEE!

THAITV has a booth at Fresno New Year? I went last year but didn't see it. Maybe I overlooked it. I was going to purchase it at dovcd, but since THAITV will be at the new year, maybe I can post pone my purchase till then.
say wat?! :eek: ...where?? goodness i need to keep my eyes open..Mong jah...u need to let me know wen new year comes around okies jah....wow didn't know u live in 559 too...or do u...lol...cool...all these 559 ppl :lol:

anyways i'm finished ep. 5 ep.6 and am working one ep. 7 rite now...goodness it's like a Silamanee marathon...i can't fall behind cuz KLP is airing tomorrow so i have to schedule my lakorns...Jai Rao...Silamanee and Gae Lom Phet...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
say wat?! :eek: ...where?? goodness i need to keep my eyes open..Mong jah...u need to let me know wen new year comes around okies jah....wow didn't know u live in 559 too...or do u...lol...cool...all these 559 ppl :lol:

anyways i'm finished ep. 5 ep.6 and am working one ep. 7 rite now...goodness it's like a Silamanee marathon...i can't fall behind cuz KLP is airing tomorrow so i have to schedule my lakorns...Jai Rao...Silamanee and Gae Lom Phet...
lol..yea i saw it last year and i was extremely excited about it, unfortunately i only saw them for one day. when i went again on the last day i went, they werent there ne more...so thats probably why u missed it...

but yea im not from the 559...lol im from the 916..reppin SAC!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
They changed a lot from the old version...thanks goodness. But I'm just disappoint that they don't have as much songs as the old one.. like the old version theme song and sank's song.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im behind in this thread and the lakorns .. im waitin for ep 5 of the lakorn to be subbed but hehe omg.. the lakorn is so interesting... kob is just too beautiful.. indeed a princess..

lol... hahaha kashie.. i think there was a thaitv booth last year.. but sadly i wasnt that updated on lakorns much that time that i passed it many time lol.. without takin a peek.. i so regret that.. T_T.. from what i remember, it was next to that arcade.. hehe lol.. i hate myself for not takin a look.. but this year i am ready muahahaha lol.. im such a klutz keke..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol.. im behind in this thread and the lakorns .. im waitin for ep 5 of the lakorn to be subbed but hehe omg.. the lakorn is so interesting... kob is just too beautiful.. indeed a princess..

lol... hahaha kashie.. i think there was a thaitv booth last year.. but sadly i wasnt that updated on lakorns much that time that i passed it many time lol.. without takin a peek.. i so regret that.. T_T.. from what i remember, it was next to that arcade.. hehe lol.. i hate myself for not takin a look.. but this year i am ready muahahaha lol.. im such a klutz keke..
YEAH!!! that's where it was near, the arcade.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yup yup ... sadly i dont hink imma be goin to sac this year lol.. i havent gone to sac's in a long time.. but im def goin to fresno.. muahaha.. all the thai goodies i can get muahaha.. im so excited.. damn im all crazed for thai stuffs now.. whoot whoot lol.. it'll be kool seein u sarnies at the new year lol.. hahaha we wont even know it lmao..

yup it was near the arcade but.. i think it packed up hekka early... i was just like err?? whered it go .. lmao.. i hope thay are here again this year.. imma be seekin for it keke..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so broke this year..i want my thai goodies...but i tink i'm gonna spend a large portion on Black Friday...anyone excited..gosh i feel so excited...ehehe

so the booth was by the arcade Julie?...i'll keep my eyes open...wah...we should set up a meeting date or something for us Sarnies...we did tat w/ my TA4E Forum...so cool...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure on the language. It's only known to me as the Northern Thai Dialect. I'm guessing a mixture of Lao/Thai influence.

I heard there will be 14 episodes from one of the fans who talked to 'Glom' who plays Prince Saibordee. On another news article it stated there will be 16 episodes. It's still unconfirmed.

About the hands scenes, it's always Parote (Paul) who makes the first advance. He's sneaky.

i love the Northern Thai Dialect..esp. all the "jaos"...goodness it sounds so nice...and i tink thai alreadie should super sweet...it's juz so cool...this and tat chinese / thai speaking they did in A-Team's BGST....i need to go learn thai :wub:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i love the Northern Thai Dialect..esp. all the "jaos"...goodness it sounds so nice...and i tink thai alreadie should super sweet...it's juz so cool...this and tat chinese / thai speaking they did in A-Team's BGST....i need to go learn thai :wub:
i HATED the JAOS when Aff did it in meua dok rak ban...lol but i love how kob does it for some reason..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Meua Dok Rak Ban...no idea :unsure: ...but Mong jah...did u ditch us back in the Jai Rao thread...dun see u hanging around there much anymore...i tink tat other guy is getting lonely lol :D
lol..u've never seen meua dok rak ban?? really?? it had Aff, Mart, Ploy, and Chai..overall it was an okay lakorn...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmtTXtuVvAg

but yea...silamanee lured me into the lakorn more than Jai Rao did...lol srry..Aff looks good too, but Aff's look in JR isn't as alluring as Kob's in silamanee...lol i go back to JR from time to time tho, jus not as much...lol