Silamanee (Compordee)

vanncha

sarNie Egg
Hello everybody, you can download eps 5. Bunniii has posted yet. Thank you very much Bunniii. You're the best. Love this lakorn too much. Kob is very sexy as Mae Liang and as so fresh & beautiful as Princess. All the characters are good too.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. tomorrow episode looks good ..
Parote's googling for something --- Princess's picture b/c he didn't want to see her in person LOL

Plus, he's taking Silamanee back :clap:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I haven't gotten the time to watch episode 5 yet. But from what you're saying cecilia....It seems like it's going to get intense, since Paul already found out about the engagement. He wants to take the Silamanee back so that means he doesn't want to be marry to the Princess of Chiangrath. Aww...the dude wants his freedom. lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
He argue with Ngam today about the whole marriage ordeal thing.
they got into a pretty heat argument b/c she took it as him, disrespecting the tradition.

Chalee makes Susie misunderstand the whole situation after she told him, if she were to be in Ngam's shoe, she would dump him also.
Soon Chalee realize what he did, he ran and apologized to her, and say that he will do and care for the one he love .. blah blah. hold Susie's hand.
she took it as if he's referring to him .. darn it girl, get over it. Chalee will not forget Ngam that fast .. Feel so bad for both of them for playing the mind game. LOl

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
This lakon is very good love every min. of it. Rewatch it like 10 times already. Love Kob clothes in each esp....
Can't wait to see the next esp6.. Alot of ppl in ch7 likes it to from stbt entern. from thai land, I am very happy that ppl enjoy it like my mom and I do......

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I love how it is moving at a fast pace... ooo look like more drama they add to this lakorn.. I can't wait!!! So behind still have to finish Episode 2 in subbed

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm still waiting for peach upload...can't wait to see ep 5....sendspace took me so long just to download one ep...

love this lakorn so far...up to ep 4....so far so good....

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
here is my two cent on this drama. as much as i love jai rao this storyline is much better because it is news and have a topic. ok that is said, if u ask me i think paul is in love with gnam but because this women is always kicking his ass he is never able to get her to talk to him nicely, along come Mae Liang who look exactly like her and sweet talk with him. you can see it the way he love to irriate gnam pure sign of love.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I like how Paul is a goof pr'ek.
Chalee is so protective of Ngam. haha. Hopefully in episode 6 their actually be
some cute scenes between Ngam and Parote. :D

maijune

SarNie Adult
just finished downloading ep 6....can't wait to watch it...wonder is parote really going to chiangrath....we'll see...