Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ah, i'm so excited :yahoo: !!!! kwan, my lovely kwan!!! :spin: i love her so much... just regret that my labtop shut down i have to wait until it will be repaired. i cross my fingers!
aiyaja, sorry if i made a mistake in your nickname, thanks for the summary, you made my days cause i don't understand thai at all.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i like kwan...i hope its a good story! thanks for ending spoilers! crossing my fingers its okay! not that many good lakorns out right now!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn isn't all that just your typical thai lakorn nothing interesting/exciting its so boring but i'm still dling just to see kwan/stefen together.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
This lakorn isn't all that just your typical thai lakorn nothing interesting/exciting its so boring but i'm still dling just to see kwan/stefen together.
Ooooh really?! that was my feeling too when i read the summaries! oh well...I'll wait for Aum's next lakorn to come out!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the scene where kwan+stefan were practicing their lines so cute wish they make it into a drama hahaaaa

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've watched one episode in youtube but i don't understand anything, lol. kwan is so lovely but stefan is not a good actor. i only want to watch this one for kwan.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea stefan sucks but i think its the character and role he play make it look bad but overall his ok acting ......they should of give him a better role and tell him to act aggressive like the one with Kob sai yai saward didnt watch it but the preview seem good and kwan make a cute couple with him both farang face if only it they make the love scene more real and storyline better then it should be good but its ok wanna see kwan+stefan in here

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, but chemistry isn't everything. At least Kwan is doing a good job.
yes but when i can see it between the n'ek and the p'ek, i'm more excited and the lakorn seems more interesting. it's my opinion. even stefan is not a good actor i buy this one cause i love kwan.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, in a way, chemistry is everything because in order for chemistry to show, the actors would have to be comfortable in their characters thus being able to act out certain scenes and emotions quite clearly. Without chemistry, regardless of how great the lakorn or story is, the lakorn will probably never reach its capacity of interest. If one doesn't show any chemistry, not even the slightest, then that person probably needs to take some more acting classes. And yes, STEPHEN needs to enroll in a whole lot more classes in order to generate good chemistry because he definitely lacks in chemistry and acting. Kwan is doing a relatively sweet job in this lakorn but that's not enough to save the show.

Noon and Aum for example are great actresses but for the past few lakorns, they've lacked in chemistry and that is where fans can see that both have decreased in their acting abilities. The fabricated chemistry necessary for a lakorn to flow isn't there anymore so it doesn't matter how dramatic or great their lakorns have been, it's been quite bland actually.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, Stefan is actually the second guy Kwan interacts a lot with besides Oil. Golf, Joker, Stefan, and Kwan hung out a lot during filming and you can see that Kwan is close to all of them as they relaxingly joke around. I don't sense any awkwardness from Kwan to Stefan knowing that he already has a girlfriend unlike Weir and Win, Kwan scrams the other way and just doesn't care to hang out or become familiar to as they're all in the same circle of entertainment. In the beginning, I thought Kwan ran away from Stefan but I guess, they must have gotten closer during filming. I rarely hear anyone mention Kwan hanging out with other pra'akes but in this case, Stefan and Kwan have fun together.

Here's a clip I subbed in English. A little portion of 7Karat Kwan was on with Joker. But this is what Stefan and Roong had to say about Kwan. And I find it funny how Stefan has a lot more to say about Kwan versus Weir who Kwan has worked with for quite a few times now. Just seems like Kwan is a lot more open to Stefan to Weir since Weir was the pra'ake Kwan worked with last.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k9VwkMX9-s

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thats so cute thanks ja yea stefan sure know more about kwan them other actors she act with before ........ sucks his not single wth haha should end up with kwan so behind this lakorn still on episode 6

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is sooooooo boring and its the only lakorn from CH7 that I am watching right now I don't think I'll have enough time to DL Kwan's lakorn with Win and Poo which is so sad coz it looks wayy better than this lakorn since I'll be DLing like 4 lakorns the next slot don't have enough room for Bpook Ruk Roy Adeed and Khun Noo Tawaeda >.<

I agree as much as I love Namfon I think she can find someone better! Stefen and Kwan should just be an item, they suitable and look good with other although I;m not sensing any chemistry in the lakorn.

I'm on episode 7 only, Tee-Hee. I just can't wait till this lakorn its so draggingggggggg :(