Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Yea, in conclusion there is no exact date when this lakorn will air becuz right now, they are focusing on promoting the flat face Pancake...as favortism..I guess if u got the connection, u get the hook up..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, in conclusion there is no exact date when this lakorn will air becuz right now, they are focusing on promoting the flat face Pancake...as favortism..I guess if u got the connection, u get the hook up..
"flat face pancake" so true, love this expression. it's like my "death fish face" i mean vee.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
flat face pancake...gosh dont ya think thats a little harsh...I know you guys say its true but you cant blame her...she was born with that

dont mind me...I love Pancake so yeah....

^^ I've got another name, keke. How about Ms. Flatty? I'm just in love with my special quote dedicated to Ms. Flatty:

"I don't care about her, she can just go fry."

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
No offense to you guys but you concentrate to much on her (thinking of names for her) that why she getting more famous. If you don't like her jus ignore all her lakorns like I do ever since she been in the business never seen one of her lakorn. Ignore all the news about her

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
No offense to you guys but you concentrate to much on her (thinking of names for her) that why she getting more famous. If you don't like her jus ignore all her lakorns like I do ever since she been in the business never seen one of her lakorn. Ignore all the news about her
i want to but i can't. for example, i love oil, he's so hot and he played a lakorn with her. i buy all oil's lakorns, he's one of my man's obsession, lol :drool:
stardust, i loven "mrs flatty", it's her at 100%! :clap:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i want to but i can't. for example, i love oil, he's so hot and he played a lakorn with her. i buy all oil's lakorns, he's one of my man's obsession, lol :drool:
stardust, i loven "mrs flatty", it's her at 100%! :clap:
lol...then dont buy that one with her then....

oh by the way this is airing after nang tard

Vanida

Save World Save Life
^^ I've got another name, keke. How about Ms. Flatty? I'm just in love with my special quote dedicated to Ms. Flatty:

"I don't care about her, she can just go fry."

:lol: anyways its dam finally airing!!! Kwan+Stefan they match both have mix face

Mann

^ I agree Nida, they match kekeke, its about time this one airs.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
may 12th airing if they dont extend nang tard to 19-20 episodes if they do air may 19 or 20th of May

hlub95

sarNie Egg
can not wait for this lakorn to air kwan is soooooo cute. i like all her lakorn. i saw the preview a long time ago and had been waiting for it to air.