Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

skies

sarNie Adult
awe man...when will it air then? dang duang haruethai is almost finished...lol...i want to watch this so bad...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully, this lakorn will air soon as the OST is already fully out. I posted up Kwan's song she sang for this lakorn at the Buddie Section. Enjoy! ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
That's one thing good about Kantana..lol..they have the star, singing for the lakorn, and songs are alwayz good too ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why Stephan and Kwan didn't do a duet together? Haha, it would be like cats and dogs jamming in. :lol: Joking na. ^_^

Anyway, judging from the song, seems like a sweet lakorn.

katia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks aiyaja for sharing the song......... i really wanna watch this one!! kwan is really pretty and stephan is also hot! they would look good together. hope stephans acting improves in this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm hoping it will air soon. ^_^ But as of right now, no one knows when it'll air except for Khun Dang. :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
yeah. i saw preview back then too .. but b/c it's sunti. i didn't pay too much attention ;) but i miss kwan on good lakorn

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol i miss kwan too Khun Dang gives her another lakorn with win and starts filming which i think will air before this the rate its goin ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, this lakorn was supposed to air last November, the magazines, scoop, and news plus teasers were out but Khun Dang changed her mind all of a sudden and replaced it with New and Jui's ghost lakorn. :rolleyes:

Um, I think this lakorn will air before the one with Win. Bpom Ruk just began filming plus Kwan and Poo, the nang'akes Khun Dang aren't that fond of at the moment are in the lakorn so Khun Dang would pretty much take her time to air it. -_-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why isn't Khun dang fond of Kwan? She's practically one of Ch7's n'ek that's making ratings and money for them. Is it because of her reputation lately?

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, this lakorn was supposed to air last November, the magazines, scoop, and news plus teasers were out but Khun Dang changed her mind all of a sudden and replaced it with New and Jui's ghost lakorn. :rolleyes:

Um, I think this lakorn will air before the one with Win. Bpom Ruk just began filming plus Kwan and Poo, the nang'akes Khun Dang aren't that fond of at the moment are in the lakorn so Khun Dang would pretty much take her time to air it. -_-
ah. is that why .. but jui and new's lakorn suck big time .. even though i dont' really like sunti but at least kwan's in here to make up for it ..

man, i feel bad for her b/c such rumors that ppl make to make things hold back for her. PANCAK have so many lakorn out it's just not fair .. I miss watching POO too ..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, technically, Kwan switched from Ch. 3 to Ch. 7 so originally, Kwan isn't someone Khun Dang raised in Ch. 7 so Khun Dang probably doubts her loyalty. I mean, why would Khun Dang push Kwan up to major stardom when there are trust issues there you know? That's why Khun Dang would rather push Pancake and Pinky, who were part of Ch. 7 from the beginning of their acting careers. Two, due to the huge incident last year with Bee Matika, Kwan's chances have been cut off but even then, I don't really think it's because of the Bee incident either. It just all comes down to who Khun Dang favors. Someone she highly favors, she'll forgive and still give work too.

Pinky will probably have up to 4 lakorns this year while Kwan and Poo will be around 1 and 2 if they're lucky. -_-

cecilia

Staff member
wow. all these favoritisms is bugging me .. that would suck on poo's case. she have good acting skill ..
why do ppl question ppl's loyalty. dont' they just want the best N'EK TO BE THE BEST in thailand?

so that would also mean that if SOM were ever get push to be n'ek material, she would not have many chances too b/c ppl will question her loyalty.
make me wonder if ch3 this corrupt too?