Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

Vanida

Save World Save Life
aiyaja u have explain everything yes weir and pancake are dating and she come from a rich family like weir explain on dao kra jai lmao yea kwan come from a poor family but she work hard to earn those money for her family and her grades and school arent the good or smart but at least she try this just pop out from no where kwan info. anyways pancake have alot of lakorns ch7 with hot peak and plus not bad rumors about her like kwan of course she hot hit in thailand right now

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I don't know but I'm sure everyone knows by now that Weir and Pancake are really a pair because everything that involves Pancake, Weir is asked about and vice versa. During filming of Tookata, reporters asked Weir if he was jealous that Paul seems to be fond of Pancake and during the filming of DDH, Pancake was mentioned if she would be jealous because Weir seems to be getting along extra well with Kwan so there's something there na.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
How's this lakorn coming along? I thought it was going to air?... P'Vanida, are you here? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah it was supposed to air but jui's lakorn took over instead...everyone was disappointed but we'll see it next year

skies

sarNie Adult
lol
people are so funny here
anyways, another lakorn that i'm anticipating for
kwan pretty as always
stefan, i havent seen him in lakorns but he's not bad looking
:p

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
when is this lakorn airing? i went to the rental movie store and ask and they mention probably will come out next week. anyone have any updates on this lakorn?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think so because Wimarn Mungkorn is taking the Mon-Tues slot after Saeng Dao Heng Hua Jai, Sayai Sawad is taking Wed-Thurs after Poot Suay Prao Sanae, and Talad Nam 2 is taking Fri-Sun after Dung Duang Harutai. Credit to Mai @ Spicyforum. It's impossible for it to air soon.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thank you for the information. so when will this lakorn air for sure? i can't wait and i'm amazed that they already have the cover already. don't they usually wait until it was air to release the magazine cover at the movie rental store?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
thank you for the information. so when will this lakorn air for sure? i can't wait and i'm amazed that they already have the cover already. don't they usually wait until it was air to release the magazine cover at the movie rental store?
yes, they do. they were planning to air this lakorn last year, but decided not too. the magazines and teasers even came out too.