Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, especially Kantana productions, they tend to suck so let's all keep our hopes low. We may be surprised but eh.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i didnt like krrkkr sucks bad no romantic scene just fighting and whos better no chemistry it was like watching 2 person livng in a house dont even think it was a lakorn im watching hopefully this one is good kantana have some good lakorns

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol. then since when did you start to like kwan, vanida? i thought everyone liked her from kkrkkr... i love romantic lakorns... that's what i'm in to right now :wub: lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I didn't really like KGR all that much either but I totally loved the jokes and insults thrown at each other, those were priceless and hilarious. Yeah, sadly, no sweet scenes. As for me, I liked Kwan ever since Jao Nai Wai Katot with Aon then to KGR.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol. then since when did you start to like kwan, vanida? i thought everyone liked her from kkrkkr... i love romantic lakorns... that's what i'm in to right now :wub: lol

I watch her one ch3 lakorns Jao Nai Wai Katot with Aon but at first i didnt know it was kwan usamanee lmao i only watch epsiode 1 and stop and peak look old for her so every since she move to ch7 thank god since they have good looking peak liked her in her very 1st ch7 lakorn kep jai hai gun starring au,big,bee and kwan she was so pretty and her crying scene made me cry when she was hugging her grandma about her mom never eat with her or have time for her every since that start to like kwan and i finally know her real name from her 1st ch7 lakorns lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I began hating Bee in that lakorn with Kwan. Bee's character was just so annoying especially with teeny tiny Bee trying to act all tough. And because Kwan wasn't the main nang'ake, Kwan's sweet role was semi-turned into the nang'rai against Bee, that was really nerve wrecking. Kwan was so cute being the well behaved and proper one.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea i hated bee when she got that stupid fight with kwan she let her mom talk for her but kwan talk for herself she short tinny cant act tough and her lips so bothering me and her voice how she neak do people these day just ramdon pick any neak even if they sucks

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Kristy, just reading our random daily bashings.

Anyway, I'm glad that Kwan finally has received the opportunity to become a main nang'ake and she's doing so much better than Bee too. ^_^ Kwan seems to have more chemistry with Stephan than with Arnus so this lakorn should be cute.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea both got the mix look like i say 100 times lol glad she main now she was not main in 2 ch7 lakorns and 1 ch3 lakorns glad she main forever hahaahhhhhhhhh just want to watch it right now 2 more weeks urgggggggggg.......... the teaser are is close the same to the 1st one we saw at kantana wanna see a different one

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I was going to translate the summary but it's soooooo long. I don't know if I have time but perhaps Bank and Mawin are twins, not just two guys that look alike, because Bank was adopted by a wealthy couple who died at the plane crash.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow interesting yea the summary at kantana are so long bank parents die in plane crash huh sad but his going be a jurk and player and make kwan sad

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll translate the summary but it's going to take me some time though. Hopefully, I'll get it done sometime this week.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
wahhh. post yeu jung loie... is it about the lakorn? if not, i don't think i'd want to read it lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, it's the entire summary that was posted at the site, it's really really long I tell ya.