Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
^Well, technically, Kwan switched from Ch. 3 to Ch. 7 so originally, Kwan isn't someone Khun Dang raised in Ch. 7 so Khun Dang probably doubts her loyalty. I mean, why would Khun Dang push Kwan up to major stardom when there are trust issues there you know? That's why Khun Dang would rather push Pancake and Pinky, who were part of Ch. 7 from the beginning of their acting careers. Two, due to the huge incident last year with Bee Matika, Kwan's chances have been cut off but even then, I don't really think it's because of the Bee incident either. It just all comes down to who Khun Dang favors. Someone she highly favors, she'll forgive and still give work too.

Pinky will probably have up to 4 lakorns this year while Kwan and Poo will be around 1 and 2 if they're lucky. -_-
Didn't Kwan start from Ch7 when she was a kid though? So her career did start from Ch7. It's just that she switched to Ch3 and moved back to Ch7... I mean, the contract she has with Ch7 should secure things, right?

Pinky still has lakorns up for her? I though the one with Weir and TNDR was all for this year.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Som will become a lead like Kwan. Kwan entered Ch. 7 at the right time when the newbies were about to begin their round of popularity.

Well, promotions is part of the equation but also, Pancake and Pinky can pull in their own ratings too. I truly believe that Kwan and Poo if given the chance to pull in their own ratings about 3-4 times a year in terms of lakorns, they can. I mean, even when they have no lakorns out like Pancake and Pinky, Kwan and Poo are still quite present in the ET circle so they can survive without promotions and if promotions are added into their equations, imagine how well they will do huh? ^_^ But Khun Dang at the moment is trying to teach both of them a lesson, to be obedient. :rolleyes:

Ch. 3 plays favorites too, not just Ch. 7. Pat is the Pancake of Ch. 3. No offense. :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
hehe every channel has faves but i dnt like the fave thing =( it sucks they should all be treated fairly coz you can always over step the mark :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Didn't Kwan start from Ch7 when she was a kid though? So her career did start from Ch7. It's just that she switched to Ch3 and moved back to Ch7... I mean, the contract she has with Ch7 should secure things, right?

Pinky still has lakorns up for her? I though the one with Weir and TNDR was all for this year.
As children, I don't think that counts since children are usually free agent. Kwan began seriously acting for Ch. 3 first and then moved over to Ch. 7 since Ch. 3 wasn't granting her any opportunities either when her lakorn Jao Nai Wai Katao received good feedback. Ch. 7 then built up Kwan's reputation and popularity from there onwards.

Oh no, Pinky will have more lakorns, I'm sure. Pinky is probably negotiating new ones at the moment. We're not even half way done with the year yet, there is still a lot of time for Pinky to film and then air, trust me. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^true on that. i totally forgot about pat in ch3 .. the power3 club is more of pat :lol: ..

suck to be in their shoes right now .. and i do agree with you on that part of them pulling in rating. they have good fanbase as well.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think Som will become a lead like Kwan. Kwan entered Ch. 7 at the right time when the newbies were about to begin their round of popularity.

Well, promotions is part of the equation but also, Pancake and Pinky can pull in their own ratings too. I truly believe that Kwan and Poo if given the chance to pull in their own ratings about 3-4 times a year in terms of lakorns, they can. I mean, even when they have no lakorns out like Pancake and Pinky, Kwan and Poo are still quite present in the ET circle so they can survive without promotions and if promotions are added into their equations, imagine how well they will do huh? ^_^ But Khun Dang at the moment is trying to teach both of them a lesson, to be obedient. :rolleyes:

Ch. 3 plays favorites too, not just Ch. 7. Pat is the Pancake of Ch. 3. No offense. :)
"Pat is the Pancake of Ch. 3" :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Channel 3 can be really unfair sometimes... They don't like giving the others a chance, and when they do, they give it to the wrong people <_<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^true on that. i totally forgot about pat in ch3 .. the power3 club is more of pat :lol: ..

suck to be in their shoes right now .. and i do agree with you on that part of them pulling in rating. they have good fanbase as well.
I love Pat; she is the most talented one out of all the newbies but lakorn after another tends to exhaust me out. And then we have Por T. who is everywhere too. :huh:

Anyway, I just think everyone should have a fair share of lakorns out.

cecilia

Staff member
I love Pat; she is the most talented one out of all the newbies but lakorn after another tends to exhaust me out. And then we have Por T. who is everywhere too. :huh:

Anyway, I just think everyone should have a fair share of lakorns out.
yeah. that's why i didn't watch her some of her lakorn, pinky, and pancak too b/c they are always out with new one. didn't give the fans time to crave for more . POR t is another long story for me .. :lol:

There should be what?
give other ppl's chance to act in lakorn but true like you say. when they decide to do it. they have bad script with bad acting .. they needs to boarder their actors/actresses. give them equal opportunity to improve. if fans like a certain good ppl, they mean, they have potential too, not saying all are potential but anyone can act as long as they are giving the right and proper chance.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to agree, even i like pat, i want to see other n'ek of ch3 more, yes, i want to see namfon p and on a :slapandkissse3: lakorn! please, not with an other old and pervert p'ek like chatchai, please :spin:
ch7 is stupid, kwan is so talented and so cuuuuuuuuute, she makes me smile when i see her.pancake is annoying,oh god, in "wimarn mungkorn", she can's stand my sexy oil :drool: ...

cecilia

Staff member
^yup. i want a good slap kiss/r lakorn with fon .. i want her in good script .. and agree. no old fart man pls !!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ditto.. well her lakorn tueng rai kor rak with paul is slap and kiss :D he's not that bad compared to chai but i wished it was por.t

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i like PAUL more than POR so it's all good for me .. i'm anticipating it like crazy as well. IT'S GONNA BE PRETTY FON. no more AI-SAH!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL, Im reading you guys comment...so spamming but I love it. It starts out talking about Kwan then goes to pat and somehow ends up talkiing about Fon...hahahaha....Then we have Por and Paul...