sick and HATE it

kulyia

RUK
And i think i have allergies too so that means

coughing, thick mucous, stuffy nose, tears, body aches, fever, warm body.

And being raised in an asian family, you never go to the hospital unless itS SERIOUS. Any remedies yall? por favor. :( im going to doctor tomorrow but idk if they will allow me in cause im under age and my mom is visiting.. AHH And everything always happen at night or mornings... >.>

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Get a lot of rest. Sleep a lot. Drink lots of fluids (preferably warm H2O with lemon and honey-get the natural honey). Eat chicken noodle soup. You can also take some medication but since you're underage your parents will have to purchase them for you. I like Nyquil. It knocks you out and you feel better in a couple of days. If you need something stronger, have your parents ask a pharmacist. Oh and to relieve your throat, you can purchase some Halls cough drops (the ones w/vitamin C are good but I personally like the honey lemon one).

I hope you get to see a doctor soon if your fever persists, it's not good. Get well soon!

anan

sarNie Adult
And i think i have allergies too so that means

coughing, thick mucous, stuffy nose, tears, body aches, fever, warm body.

And being raised in an asian family, you never go to the hospital unless itS SERIOUS. Any remedies yall? por favor. :( im going to doctor tomorrow but idk if they will allow me in cause im under age and my mom is visiting.. AHH And everything always happen at night or mornings... >.>
that seems serious, if u have multiple symptoms including fever & temperature, you should definitely go to see a Doctor.
from now until tomorrow, drink a lot of water + rest too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I say when you see the doc, he or she will be prescribing some antibiotics! You have some infection going on. OTC meds will not solve it, only relieves it. Get some rest, drink fluids.

kulyia

RUK
okay it got really bad that night. but my sister in law gave me some asian meds. there were like 5 little tiny pills in a tiny bag and she said for me to eat it all. i did and the fever actually went down within an hour. The next day my fever was gone but just a stuffy nose and lots mucous. aww thanks you guys for looking out for me. :grouphug:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
glad you're feeling better. Asian meds are miracle workers :) Some of them taste nasty though uck.

kulyia

RUK
Lol no lie, it does. it doesnt even taste like medicine. and one looked like a kidney bean but it was a bit sweet like a hard candy. lmao but all that matters is that it worked. =D