Siam Dara Party 2008

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
A lot of people like SB, but i actually like JLR more. It's actually been a long time that i can watch the same lakorn more than once and JLR is one of them. I like the chemistry between Aum and Aff more. I hope JLR wins some awards.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
N'Grace i mean Pinky is not under the nominee for best actress. but glad she'll be coming to the party. and nominee under sexy.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i think everyone is great and we all have seen they give it all their best....ken and ann has won numerous of time and they have proven themselves over and over... so it would be nice to see others win to help boost their performance and give them more confidence

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ken and Ann are the most deserving actors, but I think it would be good to see others being awarded. I'd like Aum to get an award more than Ken, he does a good job in all his lakorns but he's never the best : like at Top Awards 2006, I think he was very good acting crazy with Benz, but unfortunely, it was the same year with Oom ruk.

nary

sarNie Egg
I really like ken and ann but really the people got to give awards to other great actors as well like Pat and Por. i dont understand why their not nominated i honestly think they deserve the best female and male actor award. but it seems people are always picking on popular actors. pat and por lakorns is really funny. Last but not least they should add a category for best comedic lakorn award. Just my personal opinion!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i understand it's hard wen some of your fav. stars don't get awards or even nominated..i still tink Chakrit is being freaking under-rated..but anyways as for Ken, Ann and Aum...i'm okay if they are nominated or even takes home the trophies..cuz i tink these 3 have great talents..i haven't wat JLR so i dun have much authority to make opinions about tat lakorn..but for Sawan Bieng i did watch..Ken and Ann deserves an award for their performances in there...i would go crazie if they dun...Ken's preformance esp...hands up..first first real aggressive role..even as I a fan doubted his abilities...and he proved me wrong...I'll rather have the same actors and actresses with talents win these awards years after years then have some good looking actor or actress w/ zero or little talent win it!...if no one in the industry can out beat them in talent then why should they not get it again...why should it go to someone else...

as for Aum i was kinda fan..b4 JLR..then i got bias but he'll get his chance once P'ken is outta the pictures...sad..but let's face it..fame comes and go...but i'll love Ken regardless..like P'Tik..P'Ken took P'Tik's "King of Lakorns" title after he reign for 3 straight years...eheheh...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like ken and ann but really the people got to give awards to other great actors as well like Pat and Por. i dont understand why their not nominated i honestly think they deserve the best female and male actor award. but it seems people are always picking on popular actors. pat and por lakorns is really funny. Last but not least they should add a category for best comedic lakorn award. Just my personal opinion!!
honestly i dun tink Pat and Por can stand a chance wen it comes to these experienced actor and actresses.. example Por's acting abilities are not up to Ken's or Aum's..and Pat is not nearly as good as Ann and Kob's..honestly i'll say it straight out..Por hasn't proven himself to me yet..i tink he's luckie..his fanclub keeps him alive..like u stated i tink he falls into tat "popular actors" category u mentioned...he even gets more nominations then Chakrit..and i dun tink it takes much to see who's acting ablilities are better between Chakrit and Por... -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, ken/anne won!..and nampeung as well. too bad SB didnt win best lakorn though. ill post up the pictures later