Shoutout Recordings

transcend89

sarNie Adult
kulyia your too awesome your voice blew me away...and thookatha so jealous of you it was amazing...Lome so cute that you had your daughter sang with you...Donna you sexy petite love the song choice you sound so nice what r u talking about hope you do more...HOPE YOU ALL DO MORE SING

edit: oh RR thanks for the site it's hilarious...An and Kaka two as always so cute and funny...An love your laugh Kaka hope you play some more guitar for us.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
http://www.imeem.com/people/5gSOHSj/music/...dfallforyoump3/

fall for you - a song I want to dedicate to all the sarNie women and men! hahasha

my 3 year old daughter was singing along too. :D
oh oh, duckie, you and ur sister have got competition. lome is bringing in her daughter who is wayyyyyy too precious in the recording, btw. post a pic of her!! HAHAHA in a non pedo kind of a way.

kulyia your too awesome your voice blew me away...and thookatha so jealous of you it was amazing...Lome so cute that you had your daughter sang with you...Donna you sexy petite love the song choice you sound so nice what r u talking about hope you do more...HOPE YOU ALL DO MORE SING

edit: oh RR thanks for the site it's hilarious...An and Kaka two as always so cute and funny...An love your laugh Kaka hope you play some more guitar for us.
awww thanks love. singing at 3 in the morning is so great...not really. lol i'll see what else i can sing later. although have a recording that me and uncle did from like a year ago. i was singing loogthoong into a real mic so it was much more exciting. perhaps i will upload that. lol

my sweet donna, i knew u would not fail me. i'll be dreaming about ur singing and dancing until u post something new up. hehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh oh, duckie, you and ur sister have got competition. lome is bringing in her daughter who is wayyyyyy too precious in the recording, btw. post a pic of her!! HAHAHA in a non pedo kind of a way.
thanks.. she is my pre-ciousssss <- I'm saying that the same way Galum from Lord of the Rings said it. :loool:

as for posting her picture.. I know you sarNies are sweet and loving ladies, however.. when it comes to my baby girl.. my rule is to not post her picture at all on the web, cause I will never know who's looking at her. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
thanks.. she is my pre-ciousssss <- I'm saying that the same way Galum from Lord of the Rings said it. :loool:

as for posting her picture.. I know you sarNies are sweet and loving ladies, however.. when it comes to my baby girl.. my rule is to not post her picture at all on the web, cause I will never know who's looking at her. :D
hahahahahaha 'my preeeee-cious' is so cute...even if i don't get to see her. ur a good momma for thinking about that. caution first, love. EVERYBODY learn from lome!! lol

donna! we so dont need to be prepared .. ur singing was good. geez, and u made it sound as if it was horrible =D

ok .. heres a good mornin clip frm us :D

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/video/...e-comedy-video/
ok, duckie and piglet just totally won lollipop's heart!! i can't believe you girls recorded a video for us!! u have no idea how excited, happy and proud i am. here's another weird thing, ur video actually made me cry!!! lmao i think it's just because i feel lonely...so when i saw that, i just felt complete. ahahaha cheezy, i know! but duckie and piglet are the cutest and coolest girls in the whole world. lollipop love u to death!! :lol:

as for donna, u said u would sing so u better sing!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH An and Kaka a video clip....so ENJOY it put a smile to my face gosh i can't stop smiling....just love it

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i was so busy today that i didn't have time to record. sorry loves! to my chicky and piglet, yesssss, i did cry. i was so touched (and not in a nasty way, for once). i swear u two just torture me with your cuteness! hahahaha as for the video, lollipop would record a video but she doesn't know how. how do u do that? teach me and i'll see what i can do. lol i'll be waiting, my sweet angels!

and to my sweet dumpling, donna, i LOVE YOU!!!! you actually finished the song for me...and so well done too!! *BIGGGGG SMOOCH* to my sweet girl. and yes, suck on me any time. i'll think of you when i figure out how to get a hold of hantai (?) anime. LMAO

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Over the weekend, I went through and deleting pictures in from my camera. And I happened to come across 2 videos with my voice. So, I decided to upload one up.

So here you go gals :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQW0azZFhyg

^It was supposed to be a picture of me and my girls but I've forgotten that I was taking a video before and forgot to put the camera mode back on. So yea, that was me running up to the camera with my retarded voice talking. Lmao.^​

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Over the weekend, I went through and deleting pictures in from my camera. And I happened to come across 2 videos with my voice. So, I decided to upload one up.

So here you go gals :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQW0azZFhyg

^It was supposed to be a picture of me and my girls but I've forgotten that I was taking a video before and forgot to put the camera mode back on. So yea, that was me running up to the camera with my retarded voice talking. Lmao.^​
that was super short!!! but at least, we got to hear your voice... lol