Shoutout Recordings

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
precisely the purpose of this thread, LD. lol people better let me hear their sexy voices or i'm really gonna go nuts!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^what if my voice is not sexy...

i'm not exxagerating, people think I sound like a man. One time, my man called me from work.. he was like.. baby??? I go what?? He goes, who the hell was that? I said.. it was me! He goes, damn.. you sound like a man.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i wana listen to ur voice so badly but its not loading =.=

im nt sure if i should upload mine .. i sound like a duck n a baby!

--

edit : love ur voice thookatha =D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

i'm not exxagerating, people think I sound like a man. One time, my man called me from work.. he was like.. baby??? I go what?? He goes, who the hell was that? I said.. it was me! He goes, damn.. you sound like a man.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA perfect, i like manly voices! i sound like man too most of the time. it's just that i was trying extra hard to sound girly for these recordings, that's why i came out SOMEWHAT feminine.

even so, my voice is still kind of coarse. lol

i wana listen to ur voice so badly but its not loading =.=

im nt sure if i should upload mine .. i sound like a duck n a baby!
hmmm...u better get it to load!! LOL

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
finally mine's here .. i can't seem to load imeem .. serious lagging .. so i uploaded in zippyshare .. you can listen from there too and d/l lmao xD

lalalala.mp3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
YEAH!!! ANIE SOUNDS LIKE A DUCKIE!!!!! LMAO

I miss your voice... it's been ages since I last heard you... userplane days... ^_^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

lol
my mom also sounds like a man...hahahaha
people sometimes addresses her "sir" if they're talking to her on phone.. :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
how could u forget em :( lols .. ahaha .. kk .. shall listen to urs now .. :D

edit: it's still processing .. so yeps can't listen to it yet

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
accent? LOL English is not my 1st language but I was taught both Tagalog (Filipino) and English at home and in school, of course... ^_^
I have alot of filipino friends and most of them speak tagalog fluently and pretty much you and all of my filipinos have the same accent...

my response to 7270, fun4fun, butterfly123, and NovV: :lol:

http://www.imeem.com/thookatha/music/OitrPa6U/sw4smp3/
Omg, Thookta you are hilarious! Love your voice recording! I just can't help but laugh at your comments. You're just too funny...and IDK if I'm going to record myself cus I sound hekka retarded on recordings. Lol. Maybe I might do a vdo. Hahaha. IDK...And yes I'm one of them that sounds like a dude too. Hahahaha. My voice changes at times. Wierd, maybe cus I'm just retarded like that. Hahaha

lol i do sound like a duck ay?? ahahaha

finally im able to upload the file to imeem .. here

http://www.imeem.com/people/8u1Xh7S/music/...c7/lalalalamp3/
Aws, An, you sound like a lil kid! Cute voice!!​