Short hmong horror movie

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
DANG!!!! I'm impressed!!!! This shit hella freaked me and mah sister out!!!! whoooo.. is this like a real upcoming film or just a little one.... cause I don't get it.... :(

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhh!!! i couldn't stop screaming!! it was quite scary... i didn't expect that to happen!!! i'm still a bit shaken up!! they did a great job with this!! it must be just exactly a short film... cause i don't see how it could be a movie.. since it seems like it has already ended.. with the way the ending is.. it was great!! thanks for sharing... cause i started sharing it with a whole bunch of my friends!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
tik_aom_luver said:
DANG!!!! I'm impressed!!!! This shit hella freaked me and mah sister out!!!! whoooo.. is this like a real upcoming film or just a little one.... cause I don't get it.... :(
[post="104107"][/post]​

No this is not an upcoming film. It was just a short film made by some people for fun. But I think they did a pretty good job and the sound affects is so scary too.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:shock: this is scary! but one thing that bothers me, is that he seems like he's not that scary. i think his reaction is kinda fake. but overall, very good.

prettysexie

sarNie Egg
that was very freaky but very good. they should make it longer or part 2. we need more movies like that in hmong w/ sutitles :sweat:

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
I like this small horror clip. I wish hmong could come out with a scary one out of the blue someday. I think this one was better than the Zeb and Sua or whatever you spell it.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I AM SOOO NOT FINISHING THIS!!!

anyways...is there anyway i can dl it? i want it for keeps! hope you can help me dl it ok!

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
SPOILER

This is not scary... but STRAIGHT OUT creepy. Just the thoughts of it makes me shiver. I mean... he kills and eat the girls... UGH!! NASTY.

After watching this, while I was eating meat, I kind of feel gross... thinking back to when he was eating it. YUCKY!!!! I couldn't eat any more meat after that. haha