sheboygan or madison new year

mokka

sarNie Adult
Who's going to sheboygan new year or who's going to madison new year??? j/w i might stop by sheboygan new year.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Madison New Year- because I live in Madison.
Don't know nobody from sheboygan except for my mom's sisters' family

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Sorry...it's the St. Paul New Year for me. (**Singing competition for me.) Have a good time in Madison and/or Sheboygan though! (=

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Good Luck Paj Nyiag!!! You'll do great. You have a strong and beautiful singing voice I am confident you will be one of the best performers up there! Even though I won't be there, I'm sending you some cheers and luck! **woot woot!

ps- do u know anyone named paoge xiong?

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
angelxmdawb said:
Good Luck Paj Nyiag!!! You'll do great. You have a strong and beautiful singing voice I am confident you will be one of the best performers up there! Even though I won't be there, I'm sending you some cheers and luck! **woot woot!

ps- do u know anyone named paoge xiong?
[post="46722"][/post]​
Thank you, angelxmdawb! I really appreciate your support. (= I hope I do well--it gets very competitive when I compete in the Twin Cities. Therefore, I need all the luck I can get. (= Thank you again and have a great break!!

P.S. No, sorry... I do not know a Paoge Xiong.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
pajnyiag said:
Thank you, angelxmdawb! I really appreciate your support. (= I hope I do well--it gets very competitive when I compete in the Twin Cities. Therefore, I need all the luck I can get. (= Thank you again and have a great break!!

P.S. No, sorry... I do not know a Paoge Xiong.
[post="46862"][/post]​

lol.. sorry- he told me that the panhia he knew was a thao... sorry.

But yes, I do hope you win the competition in the twin cities. I still have that one song that someone posted of you sining ying yang's song and it's really beautiful. Whenever you do have more media or an album of your own out, please let me know. :)
Have fun in MN!

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
so i live in this lttle S*it town (sheboygan) and i hate the new year....i wuz from cali and their new year is the best....i mean the BEST....no offense.....

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
mooka you're coming to sheboygan new year...what day..cuz i going...cuz i don't want to lost my hmong dinity even though i've lost the hmong new year spirits....yes and in this little tiny town.....awww..i miss cali...lol..ditching Fresno for little Sheboygan.this is the most regretful thing i experience in my life....disgrace......i otta there or i'm gettting tense....

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
Man i want to go to shittown new year, lol i only live 20 min away and have some friends over there havent seen in awhile. I guess im not going to neither, buttahs whos going? Please share how it went. =D