she looks weird here

*__*

sarNie Egg
I'm assuming this pic is of pzk. she does not look pretty here without no make up.
but the rest of the pics she looks chubby. It must be true what they say she eats too much
sushi. Sushi contains too much fat, because of the mayonaise

I don't know why some girls thinks dao is so hot. look at how chubby he is without him lifting weight
i think he must take some steroid medication to buff up. Normally, once you stop taking them you gain weigh.

when pzk is old-she going to look like her mom.
she look so HTT.
did anyone hear-that she's going to thailand to make a movie with dao.. i read that on youtube. with dr.tom

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
the picture of Dao and PZK dancing...
Dao looks kinda xub siab (is that how you spell it..?) dont you think so...
his hands look very stiff, he must not do this kind of dance much, huh?
and again...
i'm gonna ask for the definition of HTT...
so, looking like how PZK in the last picture is consider HTT?

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
true!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why people always post about her in this forum. It so dumb and just leave her alone and yep are they jealous or something??? my comments is LEAVE HER ALONE if you don't like her.

are you people that jealous or something? i hear PZK this PZK that... all the time on this forum

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^^lol. i kinda feel that this Hmong section is turning into a Pageant tabloid...haha

n the members here are the paparazzis hitting the contestants up...haha

frog

sarNie Egg
I think you have an inferior complex! I don't care about them. They're Hmong entertainers so I understand the judgment but it doesn't bother me.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Haha... Paj Zuab is fine... but it's her mom that makes me laugh, she's trying to be all young and such... goodness lady...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
why complain about posting and tabloiding/exploiting these famous Hmong celebs :D
afterall, people do it in the Meekas industry too :)

*__*

sarNie Egg
HTT means Hmong Thai Teb just like MTT

yes, we are the tabloids-the AWFULL truth we throw on the streets. to keep us hmong entertain.
Some peoples want fame so much, we have to give them fame. Only way fame arise is to talk talk
gossips gossips about them in order for that to happen.

If nobody knows them-it is not FAME nor attention. They ask and seek for it-we deliver.

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
^^^ I think Kelly also meant that if her "looks" make her look like a MTT then what kind of image do you consider not looking MTT? I'm curious as well. and she does have makeup in these pictures

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hate people who give free hugs at new year it seems like they're proststue n sluts...eww...gross....!!!!!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
i hate people who give free hugs at new year it seems like they're proststue n sluts...eww...gross....!!!!!!
I know! I think so too. it makes them look so low. If I was a man and i married PZK later in life and saw that picture I will be so xu xu siab.. same with dao, if I was his wife in the future and saw it I would be xu xu siab too.. thank my luck that my hubby didnt so something xu siab like that :)

pyang

sarNie Egg
another thread on pzk. why am i not surprise.

it's HER life let her be. don't you guys have better things to do than follow her every move? if you hate the girl that much why not just ignore her? you guys remind me of korean anti-fans, following their every move, just waiting for them to slip and make a big deal out of nothing.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i hAvE a qUesTIon...
wHy dOn'T sHe dO oNe wItH cIa sIa????
hE's hEckA cOOl...
i tHinK sHe shOuld jUss daTe hIm iNsTeaD of dAo...
:):):) jUss mY oPiNiOn....
loOl....