Share your Love Story

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The last time I made a comment on here was in 2011, and sadly my life is still the same like it was 5 years ago. LOL
Anyways, I've been single for so long and trying my best to be patient so my love story better be good and worth it. To this day I'm still the one liking guys instead of vice versa. I mean, i've had a few guys like me throughout my 4 years of college, but I just know it's not going to work out considering our different personality and interests. There was one time where it was mutual between the friend and I but apparently he decided that he didn't want to feel the same anymore. Still heartbroken from it. 555 But anyways, let's just say that I am good at discerning things. Hehe. But of course i'm trying my best to not be picky either. I think I'm just afraid to be in a relationship. Eeeks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The last time I made a comment on here was in 2011, and sadly my life is still the same like it was 5 years ago. LOL
Anyways, I've been single for so long and trying my best to be patient so my love story better be good and worth it. To this day I'm still the one liking guys instead of vice versa. I mean, i've had a few guys like me throughout my 4 years of college, but I just know it's not going to work out considering our different personality and interests. There was one time where it was mutual between the friend and I but apparently he decided that he didn't want to feel the same anymore. Still heartbroken from it. 555 But anyways, let's just say that I am good at discerning things. Hehe. But of course i'm trying my best to not be picky either. I think I'm just afraid to be in a relationship. Eeeks.
Girl, be picky. You deserve the best of the best. Don't let anyone make you feel any different. You have the right to expect the best in a person and don't let anything diminish that thought. Give it time, and it will come. Focus on yourself and have fun with life and you never know, it can hit you out of the blue.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Girl, it's okay to be picky. If you really do want someone out there. You have to put yourself out there. Date alot and have fun! There's always someone for everyone.

GueSs

TyziR
We met at the airport and she took me home. 11 years later going on 12 still happy and in very much in love. I still like her a lot, lol.

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I had mutltiples relationship until i meet the boyfriend with who i am now (it's been 3 years that we are together) even if we had some fight about silly things ( specially jealousy about my favorites actors) but i love him, i hope maybe one day we could be fiancé...
We have met by internet.
He is one half asian and half french (he is Viet, so maybe i will learn Viet because of his father).

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I met my current boyfriend on this Facebook group related to work rants. Then he messaged me on Messenger. We instantly clicked. We go on dates, fell for each other and he asked me to be his girlfriend, of course I said yes.

He's my first boyfriend by the way. Definitely worth the wait! :) he met my family and they all approve of him. He'll be introducing me to his family this month, which is his birth month too.

He's 7 years older than me (but he looks younger). :) Here's to praying that we will get to spend the rest of our lives together. We'll work on that.

I mean, nothing is impossible!

4 months strong and counting!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh , that was your bf you post on IG . HAPPY FOR YOU!! You surrounded by young man, your dad is young tooo !!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I had a boyfriend whom I met at Walmart in 2015. He worked there as a cashier and I was waiting in line. He was having trouble counting change so I helped him out because it was taking too long. He's half Thai half French. I have no idea why he started liking me, but he ran after me to give me my change when I told him that he could keep the change. He also asked my name and for my number, but I didn't give it to him. Of course like in the drama's I told him that if it was meant to be, we would meet again. LOL. From then on, every time I went to Walmart he would come to talk and flirt with me and try to get me to give him my number. It went on for about three months and I finally gave him a chance. We dated for a year until we broke up because he had to move to Thai Land. We decided that we can't do long distance. Now I kind of regret not giving him my number sooner. But he told me that he might be back in five years if I could wait. I told him that I can't make any promises because who knows what will happen in those five years. Either he or I might meet someone else or get married because five years is a long time. I still really miss him and hope that he still hasn't forgotten me because now I'm still single.

sarN

sarNie Granny
5 year is a long time. Us woman do have an expire date , I wouldn't wait , can't wait really lol

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’ve been dating my boyfriend for almost 7 months! To be honest, it’s been one rocky ride. I’ve wanted to break up with him a couple times but decided to stay with him. I love learning about him.. he’s one of the smartest man I’ve known. But he does has his areas of weaknesses too, just like all of us :icon12: Nevertheless, I do love him and can’t to have mini hims :) hehe

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Today the 21st of June is our 2nd year anniversary. We’ve been through a tonnnnn and I really love the guy. I know he tries and he makes me happy. Our first date was at Outback Steakhouse , we were planning on going back there for our anniversary this year, wearing the same exact outfits. But I told my bf, “the pink tank I was wearing doesn’t fit me anymore.” Hehe >.<

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
My bf and I are planning on getting married next year :) There are a lot of hurdles, but I know happy memorable times are coming too. “It’s always back to you…”