Share your Hmong posters

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Not one of my best. But since you guys are sharing, might as well. The pictures are from Modern Stars latest movie "Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub" (Torn By Status). Of course, starring Tooj Vaj and Hnub Lis. Inspiration, because Hnub Lis looked and acted her best in this movie, and the pra'ek is tall, not too ugly or too handsome. I have to say this year, I've seen hmong production finally finding tall pra'ek, it's good :lol:

Poster 1:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 2:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 3:

Original Pictures Used:

Leek18, the banner you title "Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim" that's an old movie, a classic from Hmong World Production. The main reason I remember that movie is because they made the song "Ib Sib Neej" become famous among the hmong peeps. Haha.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i really like the first poster nancyvang!
awesome job! seems like you took a lot of time into making it look nice!! congrats! wish i could do something like that!

leek18

sarNie Adult
thank for your comments. well your poster are great well i want to do some of mine to be like that but what software did u use because they look so great

Not one of my best. But since you guys are sharing, might as well. The pictures are from Modern Stars latest movie "Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlub" (Torn By Status). Of course, starring Tooj Vaj and Hnub Lis. Inspiration, because Hnub Lis looked and acted her best in this movie, and the pra'ek is tall, not too ugly or too handsome. I have to say this year, I've seen hmong production finally finding tall pra'ek, it's good :lol:

Poster 1:

Original Pictures Used:

Poster 2:

Original Pictures Used:

Leek18, the banner you title "Kev Hlub Tsis Yooj Yim" that's an old movie, a classic from Hmong World Production. The main reason I remember that movie is because they made the song "Ib Sib Neej" become famous among the hmong peeps. Haha.

here is mine, not the best

for those who don't believe that Dawb Thoj and Paj Thoj are sisters well i believe because i email herr's video and here is a pic that they look alike

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i have just asked my dad about der thoj and paj thoj
and my dad said they r sister but he said it came from their realitive
frm USso my dad isn't sure but
im believeing it

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I use the program Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to make my graphics.

Dawb Thoj and Paj Thoj, I don't think they're blood sister, most likely cousins or a distance relative.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i like the first one leek18. looks very good!

nancyvang, your third one that you just posted up is very good too. you should submit your artwork to them so that they will use your artwork for their new movies or something. just a thought. don't know if that is even possible. but it's very good.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
WOW the frist one looks amazing
dude if we all had a job were we made poster
we all be famous and rish cause we all soo good lol
but i guess older people and parents wouldn't but the pretty movie covers one haha i think they perfer the werid ones haha
nmo offeence

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I guess hmong peeps are sticking to weird ones because they're holding onto the old saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover." lol.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
great poster. i like the kev hulb tsis yog ua sis. hmong production should really need to work on their cover. these are better cover.

renol

sarNie Egg
We indeed have some talented people! B)
Good use of design elements and principles! That's what makes it looks great.

Here's mine. From the movie, Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam.