Share your F.O.B stories here!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG funfun..i got the chills reading that!! arghh i still do missy...thanks for sharing though..man i met one lady in front of superking food center..saying something freaky like that too..wth...i didnt have time cause i was on my lunch break...good thing i didint stay long to listen to what she had to say!!

wow...dont know if i can sleep tonight now! :eek:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was scared because she knew so much about me. My aunt jokes around that she must have stock me through myspace, facebook, etc she is so anti internet. LMAO :lol:

I still can't look over my right shoulder. I am glad that she is still around but I want to be alone. The scary thing is that I can't hear from my right ear. And I hope she has nothing to do with it cause the doctor is unsure how I could lose my right ear hearind at such a young age, lmao does that even make sense right ear hearing.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was scared because she knew so much about me. My aunt jokes around that she must have stock me through myspace, facebook, etc she is so anti internet. LMAO :lol:

I still can't look over my right shoulder. I am glad that she is still around but I want to be alone. The scary thing is that I can't hear from my right ear. And I hope she has nothing to do with it cause the doctor is unsure how I could lose my right ear hearind at such a young age, lmao does that even make sense right ear hearing.

OMG are you serious..coincidence???!!! :huh:

man, i am scared out of my wit right now!!

gosh and you saw her at delta you say?

fun

Expired Sarnie

Yep she was sitting like she was waiting for me or something. She was nice though but more on the freakier side.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Lady...love your story LMAO!!! :loool:

I was born and raised in the US too, but my parents always helped the new immigrants in our state. So i have a few stories...

1) My dad is really into music, bands, and entertainment. So one day he took a new-comer to go buy a stereo so he can play his laos tapes on. My dad took him to Sears in the mall. Well, as my dad & I was browsing the store...a clerk came up to the new-comer, and asked if he needed help. The new-comer nicely replied "yes...ummm...i want buy...a "cha chung chung cha chung chung" while dancing at the same time. He was trying to sound out music & beats...basically trying to explain to the clerk that he was looking for something that played music...a stereo LOL

2) This day my dad was driving to work...and another Laos man was riding his motorcycle, assume he's going to work too. Well, some guy cut of the man on the bike, got into a minor accident, and he fell into the ditch. The white guy stopped and came out to the car, so did my dad...they ran to the laos man...the white guy says "oh NO!". The laos man replied in laos to the white guy "bo NO lah, Hak tatae". (translate: it's not a bump, it's really broken) The laos man broke his arm, and he thought when the white guy said "oh no" that the white guy meant he only had a lil bump on his head or something. My dad, couldn't help from laughing...

Dude Sandy story Number 1 had me rolling in my chair....

Well I have a "FOB" story but it didn't happen to me....I was just a passenger in my Dad's friend's car. And at the time I didn't understand at all what was happening. It wasn't until I was older when my dad told the story to me. When I was three my dad and his friend took me and my dad's friend's sons to the Cubs game...I'm from Chicago.... and afterwards we were really hungry so my dad suggested we all go to McDonald's (we went in my dad's friend's car).... when the operator asked what we wanted my dad's friend answered... "I wan five McDonald's please" :loool: :loool: :loool: My dad was laughing so hard in the passenger seat.... the operator answered back "Uh sir we can't give that to you" and my dad's friend became so mad he started cursing at the operator in Laotion "Bak ha mung ben yang goo si suer mcdonald hai look goo bor dai (Damned bastard why can't I buy mcdonald for my kids" I guess he didn't know how to say hamburger or cheeseburger. My dad had to calm the guy down and order for all of us....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Toon that was just too funny. I used to work at Mcdonald and a lot of Asian people that orders crack me up. Oh there was this one time I had a Mexican family that came in and started speaking to me in Spanish. I just starred at them.

And there was this other time, a family order 10 Big Mac supposedly they meant 10 McChicken.

Oh yeah I also get order like 1 number 1. And I asked him what kind of drink he wanted, we always assume customers would want the meal if they stated the number instead of the burger. Anyways he went mad, "I say I want 1 number 1." And boy it was hard for me to explain it to him so that he could understand and my explaination was no help until I went to get a cup to show him. And then he says "coke."

One time I was lucky to arrive 2 minutes later after someone attempted to rob McDonald and point a gun at the cashier. He was pretty retarded and fell for my friend who was pointed with the gun. She told him that she has to get a manager to open up the register [all bullshit] so she went back and told a manager who didn't believe her for a second. So there is a back door and all the employees went out, oh did I mention there is a bank next to McDonald and there was an officer. Too bad he escaped, but he was surely retarded.

When I can remember some more McDonald incidents I will post it later.

fun

Expired Sarnie

i tried to avoid going to school at 9 when i cant drive to school. if i am driving i park my car away from where i get dropped off.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Dude Sandy story Number 1 had me rolling in my chair....

Well I have a "FOB" story but it didn't happen to me....I was just a passenger in my Dad's friend's car. And at the time I didn't understand at all what was happening. It wasn't until I was older when my dad told the story to me. When I was three my dad and his friend took me and my dad's friend's sons to the Cubs game...I'm from Chicago.... and afterwards we were really hungry so my dad suggested we all go to McDonald's (we went in my dad's friend's car).... when the operator asked what we wanted my dad's friend answered... "I wan five McDonald's please" :loool: :loool: :loool: My dad was laughing so hard in the passenger seat.... the operator answered back "Uh sir we can't give that to you" and my dad's friend became so mad he started cursing at the operator in Laotion "Bak ha mung ben yang goo si suer mcdonald hai look goo bor dai (Damned bastard why can't I buy mcdonald for my kids" I guess he didn't know how to say hamburger or cheeseburger. My dad had to calm the guy down and order for all of us....
hahaha. omg, my parents use to say that all the time! :loool:

my dad will be like "can i have 2 orders of mcdonald?" :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i dont know whose stories these are but these are my favs.
for sure sandys broken arm story lmao
the one about going to school and seeing all the intestine ghost
and the one about eating in the cafeteria and the yak lmfao
ladyofdarnkness food stamp feild trip/why are you do dum lmao!!!
oh and ohitsnoy story about her sister and the bluethooth dude awww still lmao!!
thanks for sharring everyone. theyre all hillarious
i have a few about my mom too..i'll share in a few

FUN! OMG GIRL YOUR CREEPY ASS STORY WAS SO CHILLING!!!!
Dont be scarred girl. It's a good thing theyre with you to protect you.
They're your family they would never do anything to hurt you.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Nice story about the McDonald's :lol:

As for me, to avoid this kind of situation, my sister write on a paper what we want for taking out, then my parents give the paper to the employee. This is only when we use the car.

Usually, I go there on my own or with friends (on foot, with train, so no need any papers). My parents are not McDo "fan".

fun

Expired Sarnie
FUN! OMG GIRL YOUR CREEPY ASS STORY WAS SO CHILLING!!!!
Dont be scarred girl. It's a good thing theyre with you to protect you.
They're your family they would never do anything to hurt you.
Thanks.

Nice story about the McDonald's :lol:

As for me, to avoid this kind of situation, my sister write on a paper what we want for taking out, then my parents give the paper to the employee. This is only when we use the car.

Usually, I go there on my own or with friends (on foot, with train, so no need any papers). My parents are not McDo "fan".
My family not a McDonald fan either. I hated it and plus it was odd that I even worked for them. LMAO. But it is the money that I really want. LOL

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
McDonald's reminds me of a story at the drive-thru. Not really FOB but it was pretty funny.

So my sister wanted to get something to eat and I had to ride with her since she picked me up from school. We're waiting in the drive-thru and the car in front of us is taking forever. My sister was so mad it wasn't funny. We could hear the dude in the car yelling and he obviously had a Spanish accent. He sounded just as angry and I think he was even cursing in Spanish. So my sister wonders what could be taking so long and she pulls up closer to find out he's shouting into a trash can instead of the intercom. We all fell back into our seats laughing.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
McDonald's reminds me of a story at the drive-thru. Not really FOB but it was pretty funny.

So my sister wanted to get something to eat and I had to ride with her since she picked me up from school. We're waiting in the drive-thru and the car in front of us is taking forever. My sister was so mad it wasn't funny. We could hear the dude in the car yelling and he obviously had a Spanish accent. He sounded just as angry and I think he was even cursing in Spanish. So my sister wonders what could be taking so long and she pulls up closer to find out he's shouting into a trash can instead of the intercom. We all fell back into our seats laughing.

:lol: awwww poor guy...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

hahaha. lmao. poor old man... :lol:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile

Are you serious? Poor guy!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
The McDonald's story remind me of a family friend of ours that just came from Laos. One night, he was really hungry and decided to go to Micky D's, but the lobby was already closed, so the drive thru was the only option. Well, he walked there, cause he doesn't have a car. Poor guy, stood in line along with the cars. Once he got to the window, those fuckers turned him away. I mean, the least they could do is just serve the man, since he's already at the window.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
The McDonald's story remind me of a family friend of ours that just came from Laos. One night, he was really hungry and decided to go to Micky D's, but the lobby was already closed, so the drive thru was the only option. Well, he walked there, cause he doesn't have a car. Poor guy, stood in line along with the cars. Once he got to the window, those fuckers turned him away. I mean, the least they could do is just serve the man, since he's already at the window.
omg, he didnt!? he got denied too... that's messed up... :eek:

fun

Expired Sarnie

That was just too funny. It is his fault for yelling at the trash can instead of the intercom. That was too funny!

I remember when I was working a night shift a man came to the drive-thru with a bike, I was not allowed to take his order. I felt bad but my manager said rules are rules and she can't violate them. Sucks that we had a camera monitoring us at night, during the day the main supervisior doesn't care much.