SeX

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i dont believe in premarital sex either. i think im kinda old fashioned, where i prefer to be married first. it makes more loving in a kinda way

i say the same exact thing to the guys that i talk to...but i also think that if i were to be dating a guy for a year or so and i happen to give it up to him eventhough we're not married and in the long run it doesn't work out between us both, i wouldn't be mad at myself for losing it but to know that the reason i gave it to was because i loved him.....i thinks guys should appreciate who they settled for, virgins or not....its who they chose to wanna spend forever with.....

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i just think it SUCKS how guys can sleep around and get away with it. whereas girls are called sluts if they sleep around. fckin unfair.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
you always gotta be honest about who you have sex with in your life. You dont want aids to happen.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
actually, after getting married OGs don't pressure you to have a baby.. They will only do that if you've been married for a few years.. which is not unusual..
But the thing that LOTS of people don't know about marriage is that starting the day after you get married (well, maybe after the first few weeks or the wedding at the girls' maternal home).. OGs expect that you contribute money to whatever they do, whether you have it or not you gotta find it somehow. If there's a funeral you gotta chip in some $$ so that if you every have a funeral people will chip in some $$, pay for LIFE INSURANCE for your in laws because Hmong funerals are so freaking expensive, fill the fridge up, and so on...
SO... at least one good reason for not being married yet is to be financially stable first, right? lol... and maybe you can get that nice sports car first before you get married - cuz after you get married, what's the point of owning an attractive sports car? lol...
but just don't be one of those girls who gets pregnant before you get married.

That's why we didn't get marry when we were younger because we want to be financially stable first.. if we did get marry we probably wouldn't be where we are today. And oh yes if after three or four months you're married and you're not pregnant, people will start asking you when you're going to be pregnant and your in-laws will start asking you when you're going to give them a grandchild.. I've heard those questions too many times... and don't worry I'm old enough to know how to be responsible and I know my priorities so there's no way I'll be pregnant before I get marry.

Mae

sarNie Adult
That's why we didn't get marry when we were younger because we want to be financially stable first.. if we did get marry we probably wouldn't be where we are today. And oh yes if after three or four months you're married and you're not pregnant, people will start asking you when you're going to be pregnant and your in-laws will start asking you when you're going to give them a grandchild.. I've heard those questions too many times... and don't worry I'm old enough to know how to be responsible and I know my priorities so there's no way I'll be pregnant before I get marry.
Don't all of you think it's funny how the OGs automatically assume there must be something wrong with the daughter-in-law? When in fact it could be their son or the couple just wants to wait on having kids.... Those OGs...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..heck yes! i aint gonna lie. my virginity is precious to me...lol i aint gonna lose it to jus ne one...lol
lolss.. ure funny..

welp virginity shouldnt matter to guys..there is no way
to tell if a guy is a virgin or not..is there? lol

they all say "yes, im a virgin" but
when it comes to the truth.. BOMBER.. lol

"its precious to me," lols.. so sissy & silly...haha jk jk

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha my virginity is precious to me too..
i dont think i would ever do it until i'm married...so like yea...
and i agree y do girls get called sluts and whores when they sleep with guys but guys dont get called anything...like seriously that is unfair

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha my virginity is precious to me too..
i dont think i would ever do it until i'm married...so like yea...
and i agree y do girls get called sluts and whores when they sleep with guys but guys dont get called anything...like seriously that is unfair
YEA, I ASK THIS ONE GUY AND HE SAID BECAUSE GIRLS GOT "APPLES" AND GUYS GOT "WORMS"

THAT IF GIRLS GO AROUND LIKE GUY THEN THEIR APPLES WILL GET LOOSE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.. I DONT KNOW..

GUYS ARE NOT INNOCENT THEMSELVES ANYWAYS.. LMAO

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lolss.. ure funny..

welp virginity shouldnt matter to guys..there is no way
to tell if a guy is a virgin or not..is there? lol

they all say "yes, im a virgin" but
when it comes to the truth.. BOMBER.. lol

"its precious to me," lols.. so sissy & silly...haha jk jk
lol..iono if theres a ways to prove it u are or ur not, but the fact is if u had or hadnt had sex..lol

and im not the playa type..lol which may be a surprise...lol but yea i respect girls and women esp. my mom. i wouldnt want to do to them wat i wouldnt want done to me. most guys are hypocrites, but i dont like hypocrites, so i choose not to follow.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol interesting topic...

anyways...to me..juz cuz the guys are going around doing it doesn't mean..we girls should too...they're doing it..why should we wait until we're married?..tat's the wrong reason...

me..I'll keep my V until i'm married... i dun expect to find one these days too....so i dun kare much if my hubbie isn't a one..not everyone have the same morals/ views...

milacute04

sarNie Egg
i think virginity should be valued... i don't know how some people can do it by just sleeping around.. isn't it just sick if you think about it.. how can a girl or a guy live by just sleeping around??? it's sick, dirty, and gross.. personally i wouldn't like it, if i slept with someone thinking or worst yet knowing that they're talking about something personal about me to other people... people, if you think about it, the idea is very insulting and offending...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
One question, who waited til at least they were 18?

These days, people are having sex too young. It's freaking crazy. The other day, i dropped by little neice's myspace and right next to her default picture states "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!" And YES, with an exclomation point. I almost fell off my chair. She's just turned 15!

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile

These days, people are having sex too young. It's freaking crazy. The other day, i dropped by little neice's myspace and right next to her default picture states "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!" And YES, with an exclomation point. I almost fell off my chair. She's just turned 15!
That is :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!! No way girl :blink: , your too young :angry: ! Right -_- ?

wannabi

sarNie Egg
hahahah I just have to laugh at topics like this because everyone has a different opinion on it. Like the topic starter post that guys would look at you weird if you're not a virgin...I have a Hmong co-worker who doesn't wanna do virgins period. I'm one and over 20 and am very proud to still be one. It's okay to be one really. Seriously I heard a lot of gossip but not until I met my co-worker because most of the girls he slept with, I freaken know them to be little innocent girls because they are about 5-7 years younger than me. Found out a lot of truth from the dude and plus with the fact that he's not ashamed to tell me facts about his life, some of what he says are true. It's not that I wanted to know, he wants to tell me which is funny.

It's up to the people, whatever they wanna do with their body, so be it. However if that person is close and blood related to me, we have to do a one on one even though I'm not their parent. It's not a good idea to just go for one night stands left and right, you risk contacting stds, pregnancy, reputation...etc.

What if you and your boyfriend fell in love but then he found out that you've slept with most of his homeboys before you two met? sickens me.

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
Indeed interesting topic Lol.

I Do think Opinions VARY with Every-one.
If they dn't wanna love you for who you are, that be whether
you've lost it or not, Also Versus if they are too or not.
Then No need to talk furthur. If your both okays, then may-be
ya'll could work the relationship out.

sex + no Love = Nothing
love + no sex = Nothing
They go hand in hand.

How many Marriages you seen fall apart due to less, or unpleasurable
sexual activitys. No body says anything, But Everyones talking. lol

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
I do agree 18 Under is way too young lol.
But society is to blame for, sometimes these kids they do
know better. It's just they wanna follow the trend. Gaay >_< lol.
But no one ever Learns till sumthing bad happens. haha

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
what all ya talking about...don't chu know that peb hmoob no tus xav ua licas los muaj, vim hais tias SEX yog tshua leej xav tau,
yog li no kuv tshua qhia rau nej tias tus tsis virgin los tsis tshob chim...first come first served. haha...don't matter who ever get first and play the game, that how it is....

for some reason all hmong guys jealous of hmong girls becuz some are hot and sexy make them wanna get the first train but their no longer virgin becuz of their beauty.

peb cov txiv neej txawm hais tias ua tsawg tus dhau los, tsawm tias yus tus hlub tsis yog los yeej tsis ua cas vim tias pim tshua zoo ib yam, lub qhov ho xoob, tsis zawm los pauv tsis ntxiv.

Don't make too much sex with alots of females or males, must caution from aid...dangerous....