SeX

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
Let's be honest here.
Every time a guy asks me this question. He expects to get a
virgin answer but i'm not so he gets a weird look on his face.
I mean why? At least I'm honest.
Do you guys really think you could find a virgin these days?
I don't think so and is it wrong for us girls to do it with other
men when you guys are also doing it too?
Someone please give me a comment on this.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmfao girl mmm hmmm i hear you. just lie hahahahaha
its not like you expected them to be virgins either hahaha.
i think its that factor "they've never been touched" that makes guys all happy. they want to be the first for you even though your not theirs. its just so typical of guys to be that way. i'm sure hmong guys arent the only ones. they just make it a bigger deal.
i can see it as being a big deal and not so big of a deal. when i think about it its like oh yeah i should have waited for my husband but then i think well is he waiting for me? most likely no.
shoot if you want a virgin so do i lmfao! :loool:
fyi that doesnt mean i sleep with whoever. this is like months and months after going out and dating and getting to know one another.

skies

sarNie Adult
yep, i agree it's hard to find virgins these days, especially with the guys and their hormones (oh dear)...anyways, i find it awkward actually that guys would expect a virgin answer, well in your case....but for me, the guy i'm seeing right now is surprised i'm still a V and he's not obviously...so i guess it really depends on the guy...and nope, i don't think it's wrong for us girls to do it when all the guys are doing it and they're doing it with the girls too...so they shouldn't expect girls to still be virgins when they're not themselves...it really depends on how the guy is because if he's not a virgin, then it shouldn't bother him that the girl he may be interested in is not...so, if he gives you a weird look, he's being immature about the topic and reality of how sex runs these days...now, if he is still a virgin i would understand, but let's say in this case he's not so he shouldn't be expecting a virgin answer as you or i would expect a virgin answer from just about any guy lol...but hey, it's great if you find a guy who's still a virgin and you're not and he respects you for that...so again, it depends :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's be honest here.
Every time a guy asks me this question. He expects to get a
virgin answer but i'm not so he gets a weird look on his face.
I mean why? At least I'm honest.
Do you guys really think you could find a virgin these days?
I don't think so and is it wrong for us girls to do it with other
men when you guys are also doing it too?
Someone please give me a comment on this.
All guys expects a "VIRGIN" ANSWER BUT HEY, THEY ARE NOT VIRGINS THEMSELVES ANYWAYS..

AND HEY, even IF YOU LIED TO THEM.. WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT
TO BE MAD TOO SO YEAH, GUYS ARE TOTAL JERKS.. LMAO

* to answer your question, no you cannot find no virgins these days. lol.. (2 out of 10)

its like this, because guys have worms.. they think its ok for them to go around. but since girls have apples, they cant. iono..

and of course its not wrong for us girls to do it. but to men, its a BIG DEAL. its the END OF THE WORLD..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
All guys expects a "VIRGIN" ANSWER BUT HEY, THEY ARE NOT VIRGINS THEMSELVES ANYWAYS..

AND HEY, even IF YOU LIED TO THEM.. WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE TRUTH. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT
TO BE MAD TOO SO YEAH, GUYS ARE TOTAL JERKS.. LMAO

* to answer your question, no you cannot find no virgins these days. lol.. (2 out of 10)

its like this, because guys have worms.. they think its ok for them to go around. but since girls have apples, they cant. iono..

and of course its not wrong for us girls to do it. but to men, its a BIG DEAL. its the END OF THE WORLD..
LOL THAT'S SO FUNNY...
APPLES AND WORMS...
KEKEKE

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..u girls are stereotyping guys too much...u kno that there are still guys who are virgins too u kno? not every guy is like that....altho majority is.

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
Maybe I'm just old fashion, but I look at sex as a bond and a promise. If a person that keeps breaking every promise they've made, wouldn't it be hard for you to trust that person or stay with him/her? Therefore, I find harder to be in a relationship with someone who's no longer a virgin regardless of how their past relationships end. Anyways, I don't even think people care about each others' virginities anymore in today's society. Also, when two person are in love, I'm sure they don't care whether their bf or gf is still a virgin or not.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
lol..u girls are stereotyping guys too much...u kno that there are still guys who are virgins too u kno? not every guy is like that....altho majority is.
Agree. We should use the world "Majority"

Maybe I'm just old fashion, but I look at sex as a bond and a promise. If a person that keeps breaking every promise they've made, wouldn't it be hard for you to trust that person or stay with him/her? Therefore, I find harder to be in a relationship with someone who's no longer a virgin regardless of how their past relationships end. Anyways, I don't even think people care about each others' virginities anymore in today's society. Also, when two person are in love, I'm sure they don't care whether their bf or gf is still a virgin or not.
Same hea. I guess i'm old fashion too. But yea i also see sex as a "bond and a promise".

skies

sarNie Adult
haha! of course, there are still some guys who are virgins...but i guess some of us can't help it but use the general male population...haha

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yes... I don't believe in premarital sex or cohabitating before marriage either! When I began college a few years ago, I was so shocked when I learned how many Hmong couples were sleeping with each other and not married... Indeed, I was very sheltered...

stephanie

sarNie Adult
haha! funny topic... i agree, it's so hard to find a nice "decent" man these days. this guy i'm dating lost it to this one girl and she left his sorry ass after that! lmao! i teased him and tell him that he deserves it for being horny.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Yes... I don't believe in premarital sex or cohabitating before marriage either! When I began college a few years ago, I was so shocked when I learned how many Hmong couples were sleeping with each other and not married... Indeed, I was very sheltered...
i dont believe in premarital sex either. i think im kinda old fashioned, where i prefer to be married first. it makes more loving in a kinda way

Fearless

sarNie Adult

I used to don't believe in premarital sex but you know when you meet that right person and you guys have been together for 5 years it's gotta happen sooner or later... I made him wait for 4 years.. you just have to be cautious and use protection. I think there's nothing wrong with it once you find that right person and you guys are committed and have a lot of trust in each other. The reason why we didn't get married yet is because we want to be financially stable first and you know how those OG's are, once you get marry they're going to expect a grandchild or pressure you to have a baby.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I used to don't believe in premarital sex but you know when you meet that right person and you guys have been together for 5 years it's gotta happen sooner or later... I made him wait for 4 years.. you just have to be cautious and use protection. I think there's nothing wrong with it once you find that right person and you guys are committed and have a lot of trust in each other. The reason why we didn't get married yet is because we want to be financially stable first and you know how those OG's are, once you get marry they're going to expect a grandchild or pressure you to have a baby.
this is true...lol ur making me second guess my opinions..lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
i dont believe in premarital sex either. i think im kinda old fashioned, where i prefer to be married first. it makes more loving in a kinda way
Me too.... I grew up very Americanized, but still raised very traditionally in terms of values.... I agree with ya on being married first...at least for me....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult

actually, after getting married OGs don't pressure you to have a baby.. They will only do that if you've been married for a few years.. which is not unusual..
But the thing that LOTS of people don't know about marriage is that starting the day after you get married (well, maybe after the first few weeks or the wedding at the girls' maternal home).. OGs expect that you contribute money to whatever they do, whether you have it or not you gotta find it somehow. If there's a funeral you gotta chip in some $$ so that if you every have a funeral people will chip in some $$, pay for LIFE INSURANCE for your in laws because Hmong funerals are so freaking expensive, fill the fridge up, and so on...
SO... at least one good reason for not being married yet is to be financially stable first, right? lol... and maybe you can get that nice sports car first before you get married - cuz after you get married, what's the point of owning an attractive sports car? lol...
but just don't be one of those girls who gets pregnant before you get married.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

so you're saying you're a virgin??? lol.. jk jk jk

we know there are virgin guys out there 2 but more of -> 2 out 10.. lmao