sarNie Coma
credit to nadechworld/affclub/urassayaclub

Best Rising Actor-Barry Nadech
Best Rising Actress-Yaya Urassaya
Best Actor-Om Akapan
Best Actress-Aff Takaorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
congrats to the winners! especially barry/yaya for the rising stars. their lakorn hasnt aired yet and they won together. i hate barrys wardrobe. what was he thinking! and the hairdo

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yea... Wtf Barry!! Fighting the hottness I see. Maybe he came straight from a photoshoot w a bizarre clown concept?! Om I've come to realize isn't as attractive as I remebered when he first came on to the scene... Everyone minus Yaya needs to fire their stylist or get one here...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yea... Wtf Barry!! Fighting the hottness I see. Maybe he came straight from a photoshoot w a bizarre clown concept?! Om I've come to realize isn't as attractive as I remebered when he first came on to the scene... Everyone minus Yaya needs to fire their stylist or get one here...
I noticed that too, he is the same with Vill. The more I see them, the less attractive they become.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aff and Om actually looks good together. Hm...maybe a lakorn together? I'd definitely watch it.

And what the hell is up with Barry's hair? What is he wearing???

Yaya is freaking adorable.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OH HECK YAH! :dance1: YAYA N OM! MAN OVE THE TOO, AWH I WISH MARK COULD'VE WIN FOR THE RISING-MALE ACTOR BUT ANYWAYS BARRY DID A GREAT JOB, I JUST WISH THERE WAS 2 1ST PLACE WINNER. :rockon: LAMO! LOVE THE PHOTO, YAYA IS GORGEOUS!!!

jchax

sarNie Egg
Mark didn't win :( He's pretty decent.. However, Nadech does deserve the award :)
Yaya is beautiful :) She deserves the award

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lmfao to Barry hair..
he went for the risqué hair..
suits him well :dude:

Om is always looking hot!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Aff is usually dressed up really nice in events or awards but her outfit is awful in here. Actually, I don't like any of their outfits in here. By the way, what happened to Om? I guess he's working too hard because he's doesn't look good in here. He looks so tired. Poor thing. I hope he will get some rest because he's starting to not look so good.