Sev Creations

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
new stuff

photo alteration
hyun bin and noon

this is not the final piece lol 'll do more to it hahah just wanted to share now...

cecilia

Staff member
ah. i love it. . and i love NOON/HYUN BIN SO HOT AND SO PRETTY :wub:

i'm stealing your AUM AVATAR .. thanks ..

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
new photo i took...it's also edited.

sister khana

cousin LELA

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
tharah muahhaaha susan yalls love calling me that nowhahah thank.s.. that was quick pze... hahha im still up lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
damn girl your work is getting hotter and hotter! i love all the avis/banners but especially the photos of your girls, they're so pretty and look so professional!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
damn girl your work is getting hotter and hotter! i love all the avis/banners but especially the photos of your girls, they're so pretty and look so professional!
thanksss... haha i've been lazy lol... i'll start doing more graphics/photos to share with u all.

i'm in love with this! hook me up whenever you get it made lol, cuz i'd totally wear it! <3
yea hopefully someday i can sew!! ugghhhh i only know basics and it doesn't help much. ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo sarah ur just too talented... ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
YAH.....wat about me....hehe....jking.....lolz....i got my mao pee one already that will do for now...

i like it.....i didnt know there was that much of a difference....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
YAH.....wat about me....hehe....jking.....lolz....i got my mao pee one already that will do for now...

i like it.....i didnt know there was that much of a difference....
hahaa gay u just give me a pic... haha yea i did love that mao pee pic of u! hahaha.