Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
hey did someone say they were tired of seeing Aon and Noon together cuz they already have so many lakorns??? really??? did i miss it??? i thought the only lakorn they were in was khuey yai saphai lek?? unless is in stock than that dont count. and in khuey yai saphai lek they werent the leading couple so for me it didnt count. plus i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Aonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and Noonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! they made khuey yai saphai lek worth watching. Aon is so sexy :wub: :drool: and Noon is so pretty and sexy :wub: i cant wait to see this :yahoo: been waiting to see them for soooo long

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they only had kuey yai saphai lek and dats it lol then they have dis one dats bout to air and i think one other one. so u can't be sick of somethin dat aint on often lol sank u for all da pix

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gasps... this lakorn is airing soon! :D I can't wait to watch it. It will be my first Aon & Noon S lakorn. hehe.

Susie's pretty! I have no clue who she is though. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^this is susies first lakorn. i hope to see more of her

im excited to see this lakorn. the teaser looks cute

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the synopsis... this lakorn looks really good.
I love the cast... I'm so happy that Tik is on screen again and also, it's good that Noon has long hair ^^ she's much prettier
Can't wait for this to air because right now... there's too much drama...(i.e. Jai rao or Silamanee)

jakjann

Jakjann
First episode is funny.
Aon and Noon are just super.
If they play together, you can feel that they are the person in this drama.
They Fit together.