Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aww. now im bored to death. no school. no work tomorrow. no aon to watch. :(
Awee me too :( I just finish watching Saipai look toong today too.
Now I have nothing to watch & i'm sick... blahh...

I knew I should've waited to watch this today! lol.

judyp

sarNie Adult
haha seriously. i should've taken it slow. i don't know if i want to start jai rao. i love that theres ken, aff, vicky and nott but for some reason, im not excited about it. i think it might be too depressing for me.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha seriously. i should've taken it slow. i don't know if i want to start jai rao. i love that theres ken, aff, vicky and nott but for some reason, im not excited about it. i think it might be too depressing for me.
LOL. OMG Judy! I'm there with you on JR. As much as I lovee Ken & Vicky, I can't get myself to watch it! I've started it but I guess i'm not that excited about watching it as I thought I would be. *shrugs* I'll watch it eventually. I need some comedy in my life. & I get that with SRCYO. :D

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i don't know if i want to start jai rao. i love that theres ken, aff, vicky and nott but for some reason, im not excited about it. i think it might be too depressing for me.
I've watched Ep. 1 and the beginning of Ep. 2 on wishy's channel ... it is rather depressing for me too so I haven't continued yet. I might continue one day.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol you know what you do watch one episode of Jai Rao then follow with one episode of Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn after -.-" thats how i do it.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
i forgot to mention. the girl that plays run, is she new? shes very pretty, but her acting is very unnatural to me. however, her and the cop are very cute together. the cop is so funny too.
I knew she's new so I don't really mind her being rather stiff etc. I hope she'll improve, though. Like Puran too - can't wait to see 'em together. ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol you know what you do watch one episode of Jai Rao then follow with one episode of Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn after -.-" thats how i do it.
LMAO Tinah. I tried doing that once, but it messed up my emotions. :lol: so i just stick to the funny lakorns first & then the depressing one laters. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol i know what you mean noy. my hubby thinks im bipolar some days.. one minute I'm laughing with Seu Ruk then I'm crying with Jai Rao LOL
HAHA. it's the lakorns! They're messing with our emotions! :lol: I was watching SRCYO on sunday & at first I was laughing & the next thing i knew I was crying. :lol:

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. you guys are too funny. i never let my emotions build up from lakorns. i secretly cry with them by myself but if its comedy like seu ruk, i laugh out loud and everyone thinks im crazy. oh the things lakorns does to you. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. you guys are too funny. i never let my emotions build up from lakorns. i secretly cry with them by myself but if its comedy like seu ruk, i laugh out loud and everyone thinks im crazy. oh the things lakorns does to you. :)
LOL. I try not to let it but gosh sometimes it's just too much i'll just bawl my eyes out. But when it comes to funny lakorns, I'll just LMAO like it's nothing & my sisters will think i'm crazy. :lol: