Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I thought that Noon being slapped wasn't that outrageous. Aon did it because she was massively crazy trying to attack a pregnant lady (Aon doesn't know that the Linny girl isn't pregnant... but he's just being careful on the off chance that she is) What Noon and a lot of other people including TeeNai should have done was bring a doctor to the girl and stay with the doctor while he's examining the Linny girl instead of going to the hospital and letting her out of peep's sight. And Aon did get slapped back by Noon twice...ladies, twice. On top of that she left Aon with another man...never mind that the guy is her friend...but Aon doesn't know that. I still love this drama but all the misunderstanding is grating on my nerves. I find myself fast forwarding through most of the scenes with Win and Dream and the cop and designer couple because it's really irritating to see them bitch and moan at each other about not being faithful and cheating and blah blah blah blah. I can't wait until when everyone finally understands each other.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
GASPS... WIN SLAPS DREAM!?!
whatt....?!!? wow... i cannot wait to see that. I'm a week behind on this lakorn. LOL. But it's okay I'm totally hooked on this lakorn! So it's ending soon...?! Wahhh.... why so fast? :(

Aon & Noon are so adorable together! Boy & Tik make such a cute couple too, but man I wanna slap Boy for being such a jerk to Tik.

Linny & Cindy are so annoyinggg....! <_< I wanna punch them like Dream did. LOL.

Oh goodness I was laughing so hard when Win told Dream not to stay in the sun too long or else their child will be dark.
OMG. It was just too hilarious!

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
In an interview with the both of them. Aon mentioned that he would love to do another lakorn with Noon. I just hope that they have another one soon. Love them together.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they do have another one together comin up but they're da supporting couple. it's da one w/ rita/lome as leads
Oh goodness I was laughing so hard when Win told Dream not to stay in the sun too long or else their child will be dark.
OMG. It was just too hilarious!
I KNOWWW i was laughing just like dat panda bear LOL

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. i was laughing about that too. im currently on episode 12 and linny is such a bitch! cindy is not so bad because she has no brain. i have to say though that cindy is very cute and thats too bad that she's a nang rai but you know, all the nang rais are pretty. i love mouky. he's soo cute!! haha. it was soo cute when he was dressed in his military outfit to spy on the bad guys. and how he always joke around with aon. i wished they had a willing scene! when aon and noon were in the forest, it would've been perfect! noon reminds me so much of benz. i don't know if its the look or the way she talks and acts. its not a bad thing because i love benz. anyways. i feel so bad for tik. boy is such an ass. i know he's trying, but try harder assholeee!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i forgot to mention. the girl that plays run, is she new? shes very pretty, but her acting is very unnatural to me. however, her and the cop are very cute together. the cop is so funny too.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it's her first lakorn. she's perdy. she remind me of a barbie lol but ew a willing scene in da forest lol they'd hurt demselves LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lucky in this one she isn't playing the role of a stingy mother -.-" lol although its weird how i find the husband always plays the role of a dumber husband haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yea it's her first lakorn. she's perdy. she remind me of a barbie lol but ew a willing scene in da forest lol they'd hurt demselves LOL
Run's pretty... but gosh... she's stiff in acting. she does look a barbie. haha.
What!? there's a willing scene in the forrest?! gasps...

you know whats funny the uncle and aunt were Mart's parents in Sapai Looktoong LOL
LMAO. i was laughing so hard when i saw them in this lakorn. I was like what a coincident :lol: I love when the uncle's always looking for his wife & he goes "Mae Chaiiiii!!!!" LMAO. I just love that man.

If Noon/Aon have another lakorn together, I am soooo watching it :D They are too cute together!

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. no willing scene noy. it was just my wishful thinking. :) but yeah, i love the aunt and uncle, they're so cute together.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
In an interview with the both of them. Aon mentioned that he would love to do another lakorn with Noon. I just hope that they have another one soon. Love them together.
Me too - I don't mind either a comedy like this or a drama. ^_^