Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I already started :loool: I'm gonna post it after I get 3 chapters done lmao.. but its going to interfere with my other ones .. ah well ive gots writers block for those lmao.. I'll continue them on days.. just like lakorns air.. Mon-Tues one fic, Wed-Thurs one fic hahahaha Lol
oh my garsh look at u lol another fanfic lol good thing semester's over

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Pich I know :loool: actually I'd probably pop my laptop open and type it during classes pretending I'm typing down notes lmao i kid hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL out of da 4 yrs i was in school i only took my laptop to school 3-4 times. it was annoying carrying it around all day and my school's campus is huge. when i was a underclassman i had to park in da garage dat all da underclassmen supposed to park and it's bout a 15-20 min walk to most of da buildings lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh i know how that feels even til now thats how far I walk.. it sucks because i moved near campus and its across the street.. lol and like sometimes I walk to school but it's winter =/ LOL so i derno.. and I take my laptop to school because my classes get boring real fast. Sometimes the professor goes over things that you could totally read yourself off their slideshow... I question why I even go to class half the time... but I do take the quizzes and stuff like that

Areeya

sarNie Adult
cnt wait for the next eposide...I'm addicting to this lakorn...I totally forget all of the other lakorn I'm watching...I'm just waiting each day for this lakorn...Aon is so sweet and kute...I love the way he talk...He always keep me smiling...:)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh man i didn't go to lectures all dat much cause i fall asleep anyway lol i self taught myself through college lol and they don't take attendance cause da lectures are like 200-300 students but when i was a sr i tried to go to every class lol cause da upper lvl classes are smaller. do it get dat cold over dere in da winter?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg yes. it does.. lol but i think that .. the reason is it feels so cold to us is we are so use to hot weather that when we finally get cold cold weather our bodies don't adapt to well to it.. yeah I teach myself through school but the professors normally tell us. "Friday I'll be taking attendance" LOL so of course I'd make it on the days they take attendance ... .. now a days I try to go to all the classes because they take attendance more often and because the classes are smaller like you say lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
how cold does it get? i used to live in mn and it would get -15 or somethin and snow up to my waist and we still had school LOL but here in md da coldest it gets is like 23 and i think dats perdy warm for winter lol it snow half a inch and everything closes HAHAHA

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO what's a frozen fog? man 40 is so warm lol today it was about 43. i went for a run and i was sweating lol

shachibasha

psychotic
wow you were swaeting in 43 degree? thats freaken awesome but i dont think you can come to where i live then cuz here it like 85-97 degree on average.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm so LOVING this drama! I agree this cast has great chemistry, plus it doesn't hurt that we get a lot of eye candy to look at. I just wish that they would make these Thai dramas have English subs like K-dramas so that I can add the box set to my growing collection! :D
Me too! :wub:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I started this two days ago and this is one of my favorite. I stopped watching Jai Rao just for this. I know I am sort of late, but I can't stop laughing at the aunt and uncle. I loved all the bickering and Noon is so hilarious.
Hey, better late than never! ;) ;) ;)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Man sadly no spoilers yet.. they normally don't give them until the day the episode is about to air which sucks! LOL for other lakorns they give them like 3 days in advance and etc..I keep checking back to the sites for spoilers but nothing nothing! Don't they know they are killing us.. or at least me :loool:
LOL - I try to avoid spoilers in any movies or dramas or series (after my experience with "Pride & Prejudice" :p) ... but I still keep checking your blog, Tina (though I still try my best not to read everything on SRCYO!) ^_^