Settling the biases...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know I don't come around often anymore, but yes SW has the most relaxing atmosphere and some kickass members for sure :)
Never had a problem with SW..... Other forums on the other hand (not going to mention any names here) I'll just hold my tongue.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha. I Kid. :lol: I remember one of my younger sister's friend was trying to get at me. He's 16 and he's talking about "wassup with you & Me...?" & I told him, "Boy I aint tryna go to jail... what do I look like? Get at me when you're 18. LMAO."

Lol noy one of my sisters friend is like that and when he told me "whats up with you and me" I'm like learn to say that sentence correctly then come talk to me :loool:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahahah guys....

there were guys feud in Sw too.... it was awhile back but they do exist.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
P' KK I remember that; I remember I even feuded some of the guys on the forum myself :loool: I'm so bad I fight with girls and boys because I'm Queen of the World LOL j.k (sidenote: told you I'd do it xcy) LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
About lots of stuff Pich, stuff that they didn't agree upon. It never got out of hand though LOL. Well once or twice I remember that it did but thats about it.

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
amen sista!! hahaha you know, i actually use to be SUPER DEE DUPER active on sarnworld a long time ago...mainly cuz i had just discovered sw and the internet at the same time. sw was exciting cuz it had so many things to offer including how to properly function in the net world. i could talk about anything and everything, and even dl lakorns/music right from one place!! but then i stopped being active for almost a year and a half due to work and stuff. it was the worst time of my life!! i'm just recently startin' to come back in again...like in the past few months...and interact however i can. even though some members have come and gone, this place just never changes. it's always so welcoming. feels like i'm on my drug addiction again. don't know if that is a good or a bad thing. but that's what i'm doing, and i say it's a hell of a good thing! better than being on real drugs!! lmao

did i make sense? it was just a rant. haha

heheh samee! :lol: ! but i dont work or anything yet..jus skool =P
when i discovered sw..i learned how to do a lot of thingss like download and much moreee xD B)
if i had not found sw..i wouldnt know wat id do on the internet all day hahah

chat sounds fun here..i should stop by one day =D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO what a brave lil boy lol
Brave little boy my behind.... more like annoying. LOL. My sister would come home, telling me about her friends who have crushes on me. I'm like... ehhh... i don't do kids. :lol:

i know i'm biased. but i don't fight if i can help it. :D
noy! that's too hilarious!
LOL. I'm definitely Bias. But I'm open for new things. :D Unless it just frustrates me then I can't continue. haha.

Lol noy one of my sisters friend is like that and when he told me "whats up with you and me" I'm like learn to say that sentence correctly then come talk to me :loool:
hahaha. seriously. Kids these days think they got game! How flippin` funny... :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao oh my garsh when me and my friend was peacefully playing in da water at dis beach in thailand dese school boys kept shoutin at us to get our attention. we were like eww damn middle school kids

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao oh my garsh when me and my friend was peacefully playing in da water at dis beach in thailand dese school boys kept shoutin at us to get our attention. we were like eww damn middle school kids
:loool: OMG... these kids are desperate! I remember a few years ago... I was coming home from somewhere, don't remember exactly where. It was a hot day so I wore a skirt. So I was walking up to my house and there were some kids on playing next door. They were just talking... blah blah blah... & then this one boy, he's probably 11 or 12 shouts out, "Hey... you drop something..." I look around me, thinking I did but I didn't have anything on me. I cursed the out of course! called them perverted like *Beep*. LMAO.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO oh my goodness damn perverted lil kids. those boys dat shouted at us thought we were chinese LOL
OH hell noo... I would've whooped some ass!! I went out a guy at the club because he called me chinese. I don't have anything against chinese, but I find it ignorant when people assume all Asians are Chinese.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well those boys were lil middle school thai boys lol and we were speaking english to each other and were a lil far away from them so they thought we was speaking chinese lol plus i am part chinese LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well those boys were lil middle school thai boys lol and we were speaking english to each other and were a lil far away from them so they thought we was speaking chinese lol plus i am part chinese LOL
HAHA. how did they get Chinese and english mixed up...? :lol: They're not even close! Gosh if were to go to Thailand I don't know how I would handle those little kids... :mellow:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cause they're weirdos lol NOBODY believed dat i was khmer when i was over there until i had to say dat i'm part chinese and they'd be like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cause they're weirdos lol NOBODY believed dat i was khmer when i was over there until i had to say dat i'm part chinese and they'd be like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:loool: oh thanks for the warning P'petch. I'll keep that in mind when I'm visiting Thailand one day :D [that's if I ever get around to it... LOL]

But how are they not gonna believe you?! I wonder how these "weirdos" would act if they saw a khone Dum... LOL. I remember when my parents arrived in the U.S. and saw a khone Dum for the first time, they thought they baked in the sun. LMAO. And that they would get as dark as them. :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HEY, every time i go in there and talk to your ass, you ignore me (aka sleep). lmao and yeh, i know i'm old. at least i still get carded. that's all that matters. once people stop carding me...that's when i've really hit rock bottom. ahahaha

um, i keep saying that i'm going to go to work, yet i'm still sitting here responding to posts. hahaha i should fire myself.
aww..u naming all the old net friends makes me miss some of my old friends from TJP Forum
and TA4E forum..i was tinking about a lilo reunion...*miss my old days* though i'm still very young lol :lol:

how young are you talking about P'petch??? :lol:

There will never be peace up in SW simply because of all the differences we "sarNies" have. :D As long as there isn't any personal attacks on other sarNies then everything should be just gravy. B)
i'm soo bias..i can't force myself to watch any Aum lakorns at all..but i'm okay w/ ppl
voicing their opinion w/ out personally attacking the member or go over the top i tink tat's wat tfilipina meant
and don't follow every thread tat has the star u hate to voice ur opinion tat can get prettie annoying to me *sigh*

but there are appropriate places...the serious talk section...hmm...or PM *wink* fun but i dun mean
PM to attack someone

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao noy don't be so ignorant lol people in thailand seen black people b4. some singers tour there and deres lots of black american celebs u know lol american celebs are well known over dere