Setting Up Photoshop..

sweetlove

sarNie Egg
Unable to Setup Photoshop

I have downloaded photoshop but I am unable to set it up. Before my computer was rebooted, I was able to set it up but now it does not work. :(

When I click set up, this appears:

And I am so not sure what AutoPlay is..

Please help if you can. -_-

- OA

XCappy

Mr. Char
I really don't know... I use CS1.

Is it the only setup available ? I mean, do you have something like : Setup (InstallShield Launcher) ?

I recommand you also to check your screencap, I was about to write that usually, all cracked soft., they put a README file. In this screencap, there is a "Read me first" (the HTML document). You should read it.

The readme file is like a "HOW TO" Install the software. Very useful.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Autoplay is just a function that "auto play" when you first insert a CD. Its usually a welcome message to the CD, asking you whether you want to install/remove/update etc.

Its not an important function. As a matter of fact mine is disabled as it is more annoying to me then useful.

Either way you don't need to autoplay it.

As Cappy said, there is probably a "setup" or "install" somewhere in there. Find that and double click on that instead.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Where did you download the file from? Did you download it from Sarnworld?
If you did, there's a .MSI file that you have to double-click on to install.
That's how I installed mine. It's in the Photoshop folder after you unRAR the
file. Try that. The folder is like "Adobe...Photoshop..." I can't remember the
full name. Look for it. I'm helping or no?

sweetlove

sarNie Egg
i've read the "How To" instructions already, none of them says anything about the thing that pops up. before my computer went for repair, i had photoshop and it worked.

it's strange though, if i don't autoplay then why does it keep popping up and won't load...

i coudln't download from sarnworld because i can't find the link for it. i've downloaded from a link from another site, i used it before an it worked fine. but now it's popping up when i click set up.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey there

The problem is that when it autoruns, your machine doesn't like it and it freezes up.

My point is that, it DOESN"T matter what happens.

Just close the autorun

Browse to the CD

and find the install file.

I think joey is right. Look for that file and double click on it.

Thats all you need to do.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I think joey is right. Look for that file and double click on it.

Thats all you need to do.
L O O K ! I'm right!!! LOLs.

orangeapple ah, I can upload the Photoshop RAR file from SW
for you if you'd like. Maybe that might help. Yes or no?