Set: Ken & Noi Wedding

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Man! I'm so in love with them. They are my power couple in Thailand. Ken is so sweet towards Noi. I love it how he always touches her and hold her hands. They both seem very in love and genuine towards one another. What a cute couple!!!

this is great, but lol noi is kinda too old for ken, doncha think?

besides that, they sure seem to love each other very much...congratz.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
these two already got married..the pixs are floating around somewhere...i remember seeing it t-intermedia...

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy for them! I heard that Ken would
call Noi every other hour just to see what she's
doing... so sweet... I guess part of it is that he's
excited about the upcoming wedding....

Congrats to them! My fav. celeb. couple to date.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ awww..is tat so...that is the sweetest thing i've ever heard of a celebrity couple...dang! she ish reallie luckie....i can't wait for the wedding!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG. i thought they were getting married NEXT YEARRR!! WTFFFF!! =( i was so surprised when i heard about them in Dao kra jai. RAWRRRRRRRRRR im sad now =(((( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sirena

sarNie Adult
how old is ken and noi??

for sum reason noi looks way older then him

but im very happy for them luv them both :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no P'Ken ish not 30..he..i believe he's 28 or 29...almost a 10 year differences..that all i know...ehehehe...

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
Just curious has either of these two been married before? Haven't been following the stars gossip lately haha

Congratulations to both as they start their new chapter in life with lots of happiness!

Rakniran

im so confused.
WAs that a wedding pics or engagement pics?
I thought their getting married next year.
If its a wedding pics then wheres the white girly glamour dress / bridemaid/flower girls?

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
HEY KEN AND NOI IS GETTING MARRY TAT'S WHY KEN IS DOING HELL LAKORN OUT RIGHT???......JW......^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well my understanding is...tat wuz the paper signning ceremony maggie...so they are officially married on paper..but the ACTUAL wedding..ceremony is in Jan....