Set: Ken & Noi Wedding

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
gosh...how cute...wow..they finally married....omg...can't believe it...what a cute couple..of coure...congrats to the couples....cute...cute...cute...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ken said on SeSan during the set of Sawan Bieng that the 18th is not the official date. the wedding is gonna happen but they are still deciding when the exact date will be.

Clip of Ken
credit to anonymous @ AFC

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
im actually REALLY happy for Ken.
i think that he has tremendous abilities as an actor,
and i want him to have a great wedding.
he deserves that much.
and he deserves to have all the support too.

im smiling so big because it's funny too.
many girls are sad that handsome ken is getting married.
it'll be okay. he is still the same nice and handsome guy, right?

CONGRATS!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
How long have they been together? Just wondering.

They seem like such a lovey dovey couple. I just hope they won't turn out to be like Nat Myria and Tao Somchai. :X

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats even sooner!..but cant wait to see how both will look like on their wedding day. its probaly gonna be a magical day. its gonna be kinda weird knowing kens married when i watch his lakorns lol

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
oh so this is official now..i didn't think it was gonna happen this soon ehehe
But i'm happy for them both ... congratulations =)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx foe the clips...the 2nd clip wuz soo cute...may i say i wuz soo jealous wen she put her arms around the back of his waist...argh! **faint**...i'm so curious..i wanna see their wedding soo badly now..but stil have to get the idea of P'ken being marrie through my head...

picha from press conference

-eheehe..i luv noi's pink dress..and p'ken looks so mouth-waterin' in tat white shirt..

Credit: P'orine @ T-intermedia

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Bummer! I still think that Ken could do better, but oh well. Let see how long this one will last.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
u no when they say over the years as couples stay together, they start to look alike (although this is refutable).

well...i think they look similar, or starting to!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I am so addicted to Ken and Noi. They are so cute.. Who cares if Noi is older shoot I say hell yeah to her man..If I was her I would rock the cradle too! They're so lucky to have one another. I want my relationship to be envyed by others like this. He loves her so much awww :rolleyes: Man I cant get enough of them..They should do a reality show hahaha..Like the Beckhams did!
Off subject-ish my all time favorite picture of them is for some mag photoshoot where Ken has his hand inside dangling off of Nois dress from behind..Damn that is one hot sexy pose..I'm going to do that one too! hahaha :lol: