Set: Ken & Noi Wedding

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
what can i say....it's finally settle...i'm both happie and sad...awww...our pra'ek....**tears**

i dunno...in a way i want someting to happen along the way and one of them call off the wedding [Another Chakrit eheehee]...but i also want them to last and live a long happie life together....weird...but wenever i look at them...it's like looking at true love..Good Luck & Congraduations

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Well it's finally here...their wedding is set to January 18, 2008...any thoughts ??

I know these two love each other..but i wish they would wait a little longer... -_-

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
whoa!!! that day coming by pretty quickly..... well I wish them the best in their love life and careers. I'm sure I won't mind Ken being marry. They both deserve it. I hope to see them in a future project together soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats not too long away!..but im happy for both of them. big congrats!..i want to see how the bride and groom will look like on their wedding day. i bet its gonna be the talk of the town

thanks for the news!

tinah

sarNie Coma
kinda sad that ken will be fully taken now, but im still happy for both of them.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to them both. wish them a long and hapyy life and it is about time. but i feel sad that Ken is getting married but at the same time i am hapy for them both. doh, Ken is getting married.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
:clap: :clap: :clap: They have been seeing each other a long time...so it's right that they should marry!!! Newayz just happy and glad for Ken and Noi....

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
I'm overwhelmed with joy that Noi has found a man of worth like Ken who cares for her happiness the most even though he's at the peak of fame at the time being and is determined to marry her despite the age differences. This reminds me in addition that in true love age is just a figure. I'll continue to support Ken Teeradeth. I've the proof that he's good both in lakorn and real life. I truly wish they would live happily together ever after.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm so excited for them!!! they make such a cute couple! ken will make a good husband. i can tell. love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
so ken finally pops the question.
congratulations to noi & ken.
i hope they live a happy life together
and make beautiful babies, LOL. x]

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
biG congrats to ken and noi!!! :yahoo:
they are finally getting marriedddddd ! YAY!!
best of luck and wishes to the both of themmm .. hrmmms.. i wonder what ken jnr will look likeee? :D