Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

Nalis Xyooj

sarNie Egg
wow, this is the best fic I've read. i'm so glad i'd pick urs as the first one. i like ur writing style. i can't believe i'm on chapter 35 today. wow this is amazing. i stayed up all night lol. Vill annoys me alot, but other than that, Neecha and Tawan are super duper cute. i hope Tawan goes after her. i have a feeling Neecha is pregno :) i can't wait for ur next update.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay finally Here is chapter 36. Sorry that it took for like forever to write this chapter up because I was stuck on this chapter like forever I could think what to write for this chapter. I also got Chapter 37 done too but was to lazy to type it up. I'll post chapter 37 and 38 next week. Will Enjoy this chapter. :lol:

=====

Chapter 36

Hong walk up to his daughter.​

Hong: Sue. (open his arm)

Sue: (hug her dad) Dad. I’m not dreamy am I?

Hong: (smile happy) No you’re not dreamy. I’m really alive.

Sue pulls away from the hug and look at her father.​

Sue: You’re not dead?

Hong: No. (shook his head)

Dodge: (look at Sue & Hong) I’ll leave so you two can talk.

Hong: Thanks.

Dodge left as Sue look at her father.​

Hong: Let’s go sit down and I’ll explain everything.

Sue nodded as they went to sit by the tree.​

---

Neecha was in the garden laying on a pick-nick blanket staring at the blue sky. One of her hand was on her stomach as she closes her eyes smiling. She couldn’t believe she was pregnant. She thought she was sick when she went to see the doctor. The doctor told her she was three weeks pregnant. As Neecha was thinking, someone walk up to her and block the sun light. Neecha open her eyes to see who block the sun light from her face.​

Neecha: (look up at the person standing in her view) Rasa. (got up in a sitting posting)

Rasa: (happy) Hi. (went to sit on the blanket)

Neecha: What are you doing here?

Rasa: I came to see you. (smile) I hear from your sister you were here.

Neecha: Oh.

Rasa: (look at Neecha) Did you have a fight with Tawan? That why you came here.

Neecha: (look away from Rasa) No, we didn’t have a fight. I just miss home lately that why I came back here.

Rasa: Is Tawan here too?

Neecha: No, Tawan didn’t come.

Rasa: Oh…I see. Don’t you think Tawan will be worrying about you?

Neecha: (feel sad inside) I left him a note so…I don’t think he be worry I’m gone.

Rasa: Are you sure? If it were me, I would have gone back home few days ago.

Rasa look at Neecha who was thinking of something. Neecha wonder did she make a mistake by staying to long here at her parent’s house. Is Tawan worrying about her these few weeks?​

---

At the cemetery Sam and Nana were standing in froth of Neecha parent’s grave. Nana put the flowers on the grave as Sam look at the tomb.​

Nana: (stand up) What’s on your mind?

Sam: (look at the grave) I was thinking when Neecha come back, we should tell Neecha everything. I feel guilty if this keeps on going like this.

Nana: I agree we should tell Neecha but what will be the out come of it? What will Tawan think of us? Will he hate us for what happened 18 years ago? Also what will become of Neecha and Tawan relationship if we tell them?

Sam: (look at Nana) We can’t hide the truth forever. Sooner or later the truth has to come out.

Sam looks at Nana then to the grave.​

---

Win was in the living room thinking of the converse he had with the doctor a few weeks ago before he came home.​

---Converses---

Dr: I got your heath record from the state and…(look at the papers)…it look like you were suppose to have an operation. Why didn’t you do the operation while you were staying in the state? (look at Win)

Win didn’t say anything as he looks away from the doctor.​

Dr: Do you know the risk for not doing this operation?

Win: Yes.

The doctor looks at Win and wonder what wrong with Win. Why didn’t he have this operation done when he was still in the state? The operation could have save him. He won’t have to be in this position now.​

---End of converse---

After thinking what the doctor said to him, Win walk out of the living room. Win was at the froth of the house when he see his brother car pull up to the drive way. He looks at Tawan by the doorway as Tawan got out of his car and walk up to the house. As Tawan walk to the house he see his brother by the doorway. They both walk toward each other as they look at each other. As they walk pass each other, Tawan stop and turn to Win as Win keep on walking.​

Tawan: (look at Win back) Where are you going?

Win: (stop walking) Why do you need to know? You didn’t seem to care for Neecha when she was gone.

Tawan: (hold his anger) We’re not talking about Neecha. I just want to know where you going so later when mom or dad asked where you gone I can tell them so they don’t have to worry.

Win: (turn to look at Tawan) Mom and dad never care about me since I was young they never care to ask where I’m going or when I’ll be back. So they don’t need to worry about me.

Tawan: (walk a few steps toward Win) Why do you keep saying mom and dad never care about you? They do care about you. You’re their son.

Win: If they care so much about me, they would never make me who I am today. I hate you and them for turning me this way.

Win turn and walk off to his car as Tawan call out to him. Win ignore Tawan as he got into his car and drove off. Tawan look at his brother drove off.

These pass few weeks Tawan been having trouble thinking of Neecha and work. He doesn’t know where Sue live or her phone number to call her to see if Neecha there is she okays. He wonders is Neecha even coming back. He asked himself so many times as each day gone by. He hasn’t heard from her not even a phone call or letter.

After taking a shower Tawan got dress as he about to leave something on the dressing table caught his eyes. He went to pick up the bracelet next to the pair of earring he bought her and look at it.​

Tawan: (look at the bracelet) Huh?

As Tawan look at the bracelet in his hand, bit and pieces of his past memories stared to flash in his mind. When he was at the airport in New York with Jin, when he give the bracelet to Neecha, the fight he has with Tawan and the car crash scene. Everything stared to come back to him.​

---

At night, Sue was thinking about what her father said to her a few days ago when she found out her father was still alive, not dead like she thought.​

---Converses---

Hong: I don’t want you to tell Neecha I’m alive?

Sue: Why?

Hong: I know Neecha marry Tawan. I don’t want my benign alive effect her relationship with Tawan.

Sue: I understand but…(look at Hong)…what are you going to do?

Hong: I’m just waiting for the right moment to put my plain into action.

Sue look at her father and wonder.​

---End Converses---

Sue was happy her father is alive and not dead. Now she knows the truth to what really happened that night 18 year ago. Neecha was right the Suthikamol try to murder their parents. It’s just that Tawan wasn’t the killer it was Mr. Suthikamol.​

---

Neecha was in her room looking at her wedding ring on her finger. When there was a knock at the door. Neecha look up as the door open and Tee walk in with a cup of milk.​

Tee: (walk toward Neecha) Here your milk, misses.

Neecha: Thanks Tee. (kindly smile)

Tee put the cup of milk on the night table and looks at Neecha.​

Tee: (look at Neecha) You don’t seem like yourself since you got here. Did some go wrong?

Neecha: Nothing happened. (look sadly away from Tee)

Tee: You can tell me anything. I’m here to listen to all your worries and troubles. I know it’s hard on you and Sue to talk about what happened to your parents.

Neecha look at Tee as Tee look back at her.​

---

A few days later, at the Suthikamol house the phone ring as Nana went to answer.​

Nana: Hello.

Win: Hi mom.

Nana: Win. (happy) Where did you go to these couples of days? I was worrying about you.

Win: I’m sorry to make you worried. I went to Chaing Mai.

Nana: You went to the farm?

Win: Yeah. I went to the farm to clear my mind and have some rest since the doctor said I need to get some rest and fresh air for my heath. I thought the countryside would be the best place. (lie)

Nana: Okay then I hopes you take it easy and enjoy the countryside.

Win: I will mom.

Nana: See you back soon. Bye.

Win: Bye.

Win put the phone down on the table as he look at the view in froth of him. He hears foot steps behind him as he turn around to see who the person is. The person stood beside the door way.​

Win: (look at the person) Jin.

Jin: (walk to Win) You call and said you want to talk to me about something.

Win: I’m sorry to make you fly back here.

Jin: It’s okay. I only came because you say you have something important to tell me.

Jin stood beside Win as she looks at him.​

Win: (look at Jin) You look gloomy. You’re not happy to see me.

Jin: (sighed) Win…

Win: (look at Jin) You don’t have to say it. I know what you going to say.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
happy they got their father back, but no Neecha n Tawan at all lol
can't wait for next weekend. so long lol

Nalis Xyooj

sarNie Egg
^^^i'm sticking with the gals, no Neecha & Tawan at all T_T
aww...i'm happy they got their dad back, all that revenage and nothing really went wrong too.
i hope Tawan finds her soon and forgives her =)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
lots of twists and i love it! i hope to see more scenes of tawan and neecha. i hope win learns to love his brother. so sad that he hates his brother right now :(

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah its Sunday. I've been waiting for today to post chapter 37 & 38. It seem like I also got chapter 39 done too so I decide post it up with Chapter 37 & 38 too. Away enjoy reading.

Also here a little cutie characters of the cast mainhiathao made.
^_^

---

Chapter 37

Nook: (look at Dodge) Thanks. (smile)

Dodge smile as he hand her cup of coffee to her.​

Dodge: (sat across from Nook) What shell we do today? (look at Nook)

Nook: (shy) What do you have in mind?

Dodge: (sweet look at Nook) Will…I thought we could go to the amusement park and have fun, after that we have lunch, a walk in the park.

Nook: It sounds like a cheesy line out from a movie guys like to impress the girls. (tease)

Dodge: (tease Nook) If that to cheesy then we might for get it then. (turn his head away from Nook)

Nook: Aww…don’t said that. (walk to stand beside Dodge) I was just teasing you. Sorry. (give Dodge the sad puppy look)

Dodge look at Nook who look so cutie pouting her face. Dodge gives in after they have their coffee. They went out to have a great day.​

---

In the afternoon, Neecha was in her room packing her stuff to go back home. There was a knock at the door.​

Neecha: Come in. (packing)

Tee: (walk into the room) You’re leaving?

Neecha: Yes. I been thinking its time to go back and face my problems then just run away from it. (look at Tee)

Tee: Do you need help packing?

Neecha: I only have a few things left to pack. Do you need something?

Tee: I just came to tell you lunch is ready.

Neecha: I’ll come in a bit.

Tee: Ka. (walk to the door) I hope you have a save trip back to where you’re going. (look at Neecha by the door)

Neecha: Thanks. (smile)

---

Sam and Nana were in his office talking when Vill walk pass and over hear something about Neecha. The door wasn’t close all the way so Vill e-drop in what Sam and Nana were talking.​

Sam: It’s been weeks now and Neecha hasn’t come back. What are we going to do if Neecha isn’t coming back?

Sam looks at his wife. Outside by the door Vill hear what Sam said.​

Vill: Where did Neecha went too? Did Tawan found out about Neecha and her plan?

Back inside, Nana and Sam were still talking.​

Nana: Don’t worry. Neecha call this morning and said she coming back today.

Sam: Are you sure?

Nana: Yes. (look at Sam)

Vill left hearing what Sam and Nana were talking about. As she walks down the hall something came to her as she grins. Vill got to her desk and grab the files on her desk and walk to Tawan office.​

Tawan: (looking at the papers in froth of him) Come in.

Vill: (walk in) Here the files you were looking for.

Tawan: (look at Vill then back to his papers) Thanks. You can put it there.

Vill: (put the files on the desk) Tawan.

Tawan: Yes.

Vill: Can I asked you something? (look at Tawan)

Tawan: (look at Vill) What is it?

Vill: Can I come over to your house today after work end?

Tawan: Why?

Vill: Because I haven’t seen your home yet and I want to see Neecha.

Tawan:…Nee…Neecha not home.

Vill: I don’t mind if Neecha not home. Your mom did said I can come over any time I like since I have your son, they want me to be a part of the family.

Tawan couldn’t said anything about that and agreed.​

Tawan: Fine. You can come over after work.

Vill: (smile happily) Thanks. I’ll tell your mom before she goes home.

Tawan: Sure.

Vill turn and walk out of the room back to her desk.​

Vill: Can’t wait to see your face Neecha when you see Tawan and me together. (cover her month from her laugh)

---

Dodge and Nook were having lunch when his cell phone ring. He excuses himself to answer the call.​

Dodge: Hello.

Hong: I need to talk to you about what we going to do.

Dodge: Okay. I’ll be there in a few minutes.

Dodge finish talking to Hong as he walks back to Nook.​

Dodge: (look at Nook) Sorry I have to go. (grab his jacket)

Nook: Something happened?

Dodge: The Company is having problems and they need me to fit something. (lie)

Nook: Oh. (feel kind of sad)

Dodge: I’m sorry today it turns out like this.

Nook: It’s okay. I have fun.

Dodge: I’ll make it up to you another day. (smile) Bye.

Dodge left the restaurant leaving Nook. Nook sighed as she looks at her plate then to Dodge plate.​

---

Later, Neecha arrived home. The servants help brought her bags inside the house. Nana was happy to see Neecha back.​

Nana: Did you have a good time staying at your sister place?

Neecha: Yes, I did. (kindly smile)

Nana: I’m glad you have a good time. Tawan will be so happy to see you.

Neecha: Will he? (ask herself)

Nana hears what Neecha said and sees that Neecha happy face change suddenly.​

Nana: (went to seat next to Neecha) Of course Tawan will be happy to see you. He has been worrying about you every day. (look at Neecha)

Neecha wonder why as she look back at Nana in question.​

Nana: Why don’t you get some rest? You must be exhaust from driving back. Dinner will be in a couple of hours. Tawan and his father will be back soon.

Neecha: Okay.

Neecha went to her and Tawan room. Inside the room, she looks around and nothing change. The room looks just like how she left.​

---

Jin walk down the hall when she spotted Win talking to Pong outside. She stops and looks at them talking. After a few minutes Pong left. Jin deiced to go up to Win and talk to him.​

Jin: Win. (walking up to him)

Win: (turn to look at Jin) Jin.

Jin: (got to Win) We’ve been here a couples of days now. When are we going back to the state?

Win look at Jin for a few moment when she ask him that question.​

Win: (look away from Jin) I’m sorry Jin. I wouldn’t be going back to the state with you.

Jin: Why? Why can’t you come back with me to the state? You know you making this hard on me.

Win: Sorry, I’m making things hard on you.

Win went to hold Jin hand as his hand softy touch her cheek. They both look at each other.​

---

At 6 o’clock Tawan and his father came home. Vill also came along.​

Nana: (happy) My two hard working men are home. (hug Tawan)

Tawan: Mom. (pull away from the hug) You seem happy. Did something happen today to make you in a good mood?

Nana: (smile) Oh, nothing much happened. It’s just…

Nana didn’t get to finish what she was going to said when Vill came into the room.​

Vill: Hi Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: Vill.

Nana forgot that Vill was also here. She went to hug Vill.​

Vill: I’m sorry if I drop by like this.

Nana: No need to apology. You can come by here any time since you also part of the family.

Vill: Thanks. (fake smile) I’ll come by here often then.

Nana: (turn to Tawan) Oh I forgot to tell you, Neecha came home.

Tawan stood still hearing what his mom just said.​

Nana: Tawan? (look at him) Did you hear what I said?

Sam: Maybe he in shock.

Nana: Why would he be in shock? (look at Sam)

Sam: (shrug) I don’t know either. Anyway I’m going to go change clothes.

Nana look at her husband walk out of the living room. She then turns to Tawan.​

Nana: Tawan.

Tawan: (oddly) Yes mom.

Nana: Are you okay?

Tawan: I think so. (look at his mom) I’m going to go get change too. See you in a bit.

Nana: Okay then.

Nana look at Tawan walk away oddly. Vill look at Tawan and was thinking what she should do.

Tawan walk down the hall to his room thinking of what his mom just said. It can’t be truth. Neecha came home after all these few weeks. His mom must by lying to him to make him feel happy since he been in a gloomily mood lately. Tawan got to his and Neecha room and went inside. He put his jacket and suitcase at the end of the bed and went to take a show.

Downstairs Nana and Vill were talking. A few minutes later outside in the driveway Neecha came home with groceries bags. Neecha was walking down the hall to the kitchen as Tawan walk down the stairs and saw her back. He thought she was just one of the servant. Neecha were carrying to many bags, she didn’t look up ahead of her and trip on something as she drop everything and fall to the ground. Nana and Vill hear the noise outside the living room and came out to see what happened in the hallway. Neecha thought why didn’t she hit the ground as she slowly open her eyes and saw Tawan brown eyes looking at her as he hold her in his arm. Nana and Vill saw Tawan holding Neecha as the groceries were everywhere on the floor.

Nana: Tawan, Neecha.

Tawan was still holding Neecha in his arm as they both turn to look at his mom and Vill.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 38

Dodge was in his studying room thinking what Hong said to him early when he went to meet Hong.​

--- Converse---

Hong: (look at Dodge) We need to change the plan a littler.

Dodge: Why?

Hong: Now, Sue know I’m alive she going to play a part in on this.

Dodge: (sighed) Why are you doing this? Can’t you just tell Neecha and everyone you’re still alive, not dead and live a happy life?

Hong: (getting mad) I’m doing this for my dead wife. She dies in my place. Do you know how angry I was when Ann dies in my arm? I want the Suthikamol family to feel the same way when one of their loves one dies. (laugh crazy)

Dodge look at Hong as he went crazy laughing.​

---End Converse---

Dodge: There no way of telling what Hong is going to do next. Neecha and Tawan life is a stake now.

---

At the dinner table everyone was eating silently. Tawan glace at Neecha couples of time as they were eating. After dinner everyone was in the living room talking and enjoying the events. Neecha was in the kitchen getting the desserts ready. She didn’t notice Tawan watching her by the doorway.​

Tawan: (walk to Neecha) Why did you decide to come back?

Neecha was startle as she looks up from what she was doing and see Tawan walking toward her.​

Tawan: Why didn’t you call or write to let me know where you were these pass few weeks. Don’t you know how worried I was?

Neecha: I thought…(look at Tawan nervous)…you want sometime alone, with all what have happened.

Tawan: I didn’t need time to be alone to think about what have happened. I was worrying about you. What you would do? Will your feel for me still stay the same or change because now you know I have a twin brother.

They look at each other, the table was the only thing between them.​

Neecha: (question look) You were worrying about me?

Tawan: (nodded) Yeah you. (chuckle) The day you left, I all ready made my decision to tell you I forgive you and everything.

Neecha: (look away from Tawan) I’m sorry.

Tawan: Why are you apology? I should be the one apologizing to you. Making you feel alone and sad.

Tawan walk to Neecha and went to hold her hand as he smile at her. Neecha became uneasy as she stares back at Tawan. As they were looking at each other, they didn’t notice Vill by the doorway looking at them. Tawan and Neecha were about to kiss when Vill cough and ruin the moment. They both turn to look at Vill as she walks up to them. Tawan and Neecha move apart from each other to give each other space.​

Tawan: Vill.

Vill: (smile) I just came to see what taking you two so long in the kitchen.

Neecha: (look at the desserts on the table) Sorry, for making you wait. I’ll bring them right out.

Vill: (look at Tawan who look at Neecha) Here let me help you Neecha.

Vill went over to Neecha and try to help her.​

Neecha: It’s okay. I can bring them.

Vill: I can bring them. Since you all ready cook dinner. You should go rest and I’ll bring these out. (pull the tray to her)

Neecha: (grind her teeth) You’re the guest. It will look bad on me (pull the tray to her) to let you work.

Vill: I’m not a guest. Just think of me as party of the family. Since Tawan and I have a son together. (fake smile as she pull the tray to her)

Neecha look at Vill then to Tawan. She totally forgot that Tawan and Vill have a son. Neecha suddenly became light headache. She forgot about her own baby growing inside of her as she thought of Vill and Tawan son. She became dizzy thinking to much before she knew what was coming, she ran out of the kitchen.​

Neecha: Excuse me. (ran off cover her month)

Tawan: Neecha. (call after her)

Tawan was going to go after Neecha when Vill grab his arm. Tawan turn to look at Vill.

Tawan: (holding Tawan arm) Tawan.

Tawan: What is it Vill?

Vill: Aren’t you going to help me bring these out? I can carry all of them.

Tawan: You just say you want to help since you said you’re a part of the family. You can bring them. (smirk) I’m going after Neecha.

Tawan walk away as Vill shouting at Tawan to come back.​

Vill: Err…(kick the chair)

Neecha was in the bathroom looking at her-self in the mirror as she splash watch onto her face as she wonder.​

Neecha: Should I tell Tawan about the baby?

There was a knock at the door.​

Tawan: (knock the door) Neecha…Neecha are you in there?

Neecha: Tawan. (look toward the door)

Tawan knock on the door again. Neecha turn the watch off and wipe the watch on her before she went to open the door.​

Neecha: (open the door) Tawan.

Tawan: (look at Tawan) You ran out of the kitchen. Something wrong, are you sick?

Neecha: (shook her head) No, nothing is wrong. Something went into my eyes that why I ran off. (lie)

Tawan: Oh. I was concern why you ran off. Should we go back? They must be wondering where we went too.

Neecha nodded as they went to the living. After a while Vill left unhappy, she couldn’t do what she wanted.

In Tawan and Neecha room they were getting ready for bed. They look at each other from their side of the bed.​

Neecha: Uh…shell we go to bed.

Tawan: Yeah we should. It’s late. Night.

Neecha: Night.

They both were on their side of the bed as they turn off the light and lay on their pillow facing the lamp. They didn’t want to turn to face each with the weirdness surrounding the room between them. They went to sleep feeling uneasy.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 39

Chiang Mai, at the farm Win and Jin were having a good time spending time with each other. Jin was on the balcony looking at Win coming from the farm. She smiles at Win and wave to him.​

Jin: Win. (wave at him)

Win smile back to Jin and wave back to Jin but suddenly his version became a blur as he look at Jin. He stumbles a bit backward. Jin was scare something might happen to Win as she ran out to see him.​

Jin: Win. (ran to him)

Win look at Jin for a few moment to gather his position.​

Jin: (worry) Are you okay?

Win nodded as Jin help Win steady before they went inside the house. Inside the house Jin give Win his medicines to take.​

Jin: (look at Win) Have you told your family about your condition?

Win: (drink the water then look at Jin) No. Even if I tell them it doesn’t matter. They don’t care about me.

Jin: Why do you hold a grudge on your family? Can’t you just put the past behind you and move on forward then just thinking about what happened to you in the past.

Win: (mad) I can’t.

Jin went to hold Win hand as she looks at him sadly.​

---

A few days past and Neecha and Tawan seem to be their self again when they each other not like their oddness a few days ago.

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon when Joy came to give Neecha and Tawan. They were in the back yard talking.​

Neecha: I’m sorry, Tawan isn’t home today. He left this morning to the company. (look at Joy) It seems like they having problems with something.

Joy: (smile happy) Its okay. I get to see you. You seem happier then the last time I saw you. (look at Neecha) Did something good happen between you and Tawan?

Neecha: (glowing) You could said that. We’re back together and happy but…

Joy: (look at Neecha) What?

Neecha: (happy) I’m pregnant.

Joy: (stun) What? You’re pregnant? (Neecha nodded) I can’t believe it. How many weeks are you?

Neecha: I think four half weeks.

Joy: Did Tawan know you’re pregnant yet?

Neecha: I haven’t told him.

Joy: Why?

Neecha: I haven’t found the right moment to tell him.

Joy: Don’t worry about the right moment. Just tell him so he know and will be happy. (look at Neecha) I’m happy for you and Tawan.

Neecha: Thanks.

Joy: I just drop by to tell you I’ll be going to Paris tomorrow with Ken.

Neecha: You’re going to Paris?

Joy: Yeah. I talk to Dodge about it a few days ago and he doesn’t mind me going to Paris.

Neecha: I’ll miss you then.

Joy: (laugh) No, you’re not going to miss me. (tease Neecha) You got Tawan and the baby growing inside you to think of.

Neecha: Joy. (became shy) I hope you have a good trip then.

Joy smile nodded as they enjoy the afternoon talking.​

---

Tawan was in a meeting talking about the problems they were having with some issue for their up coming project. As Tawan listen to his staff talking over each other, there was a knock at the door. Sam came into the room with Vill and someone.​

Tawan: Dad.

Sam: Tawan, I want you to meet Mr. Satayu.

Tawan: (stood up to shake hand) Sawadee krup.

Hong: Sawadee. (shook Tawan hand) You can call me Mike.

Tawan: Okay.

Sam: He will be working with us on some up coming projects.

Hong smile at Tawan before they left the room. Sam and Hong were walking ahead of Vill was she was in the back of them. Sam shows Hong around the company and where things are before he left to his office. Vill show Hong to his office where he be working at.​

Vill: I thought Mr. Suthikamol was going to recognize you when he saw you but it look like he didn’t.

Hong: Of course he didn’t recognize me since I went undercover like this. (look at Vill) Before you leave tell me what you found out since you stared work here.

Vill: (look at Hong) Will, I notice there a lot of changing going on. I check the company past recorders and found out there some missing data from a few months before Mr. Suthikamol plan to kill you. (pause)…Do you think Mr. Suthikamol erase those data during those months?

Hong didn’t listen to Vill after she told him about the missing data. He wonders what Sam is up too. Why those data are missing?​

---Past---

A few weeks before that awful night, at the company Hong was walking to his office when he saw La; Sam secretary walk out from Sam office looking gloomy. He stops to talk to her.​

Hong: Having a bad day?

La: (sighed) Yeah…(her head was down looking at the floor) I couldn’t find the data from the last few months to Mr. Suthikamol. I got scorn at.

Hong: (smile) Let me show you where we keep our recorders so next time you know where to find it so Mr. Suthikamol won’t scorn at you.

La: Your way nicer then Mr. Suthikamol (whisper)

Hong laugh as the two went to a room where they keep their past information and data. The room was fills with boxes stack on top of each other on the shelf labeling years, date, months on each box.​

Hong: (walking) Let me see…(looking through each box) You said Mr. Suthikamol want to see the past months of data?

La: Yeah.

Hong: Here it is. (took the box from the shelf) All the boxes have label writing on the year, date, and months, so it’s easier to find. (look through the files in the box) Here it is.

Hong took out the files from the box and look at it before he gives it to La.​

La: Thank you for helping me. (smile)

Hong: No problem, since your still new around here and don’t know where thing are yet.

---End Past---

Vill: Mr. Duaysienklao.

Hong: Huh? (snap back to reality)

Vill: I said did you hear what I said.

Hong: Yeah, I hear you. Thanks for the info. You can leave.

Vill look at Hong oddly before she left the room.​

---

Chaing Mai airport, Win was talking to Jin before she leaves.​

Win: I hope you have a good time staying here this time then the first time you came here. (smile)

Jin: (look at Win sadly) I did have a good time this time. I’m going to miss you.

Win: (pull Jin to a hug) I’m going to miss you too.

Jin: (still hug Win) Why can’t you come back with me?

Win: (pull away from the hug & look at Jin) I told you I can’t. I have to stay here and finish what I set out to do.

The announcer announces the flight to New York is leaving soon so all the passengers going to New York should go to the gate.​

Win: Have a save trip back.

Jin: (weak smile) Then this is good bye then.

Win: I guess so.

Jin: (look at Win) Bye then.

Win: Bye.

Jin took her bag and walks a few feet away from Win then turn to look at Win. He wave at her smiling. She turns around and continued walking. After Jin left Win went to get on a different flight back to Bangkok.​

---

In the even Neecha was getting dinner ready. She hears foot steps behind her as she turn around to see Tawan looking at her. She hugs him not knowing its Win.​

Neecha: (still hug Win) I miss you.

Win: (hug Neecha back) I…

As Neecha hug Win in the kitchen, Tawan came home. He was down the hall when he saw a servant. He ask the servant where Neecha. The servant told him she in the kitchen cooking. Tawan walk to the kitchen.​

Neecha: (look at Win) I want to tell you something…how should I said this…

Win look at Neecha as he touch her cheek with his hand. He wishes he could change the past so he would get Neecha not his brother.​

Neecha: Uh…I…

Before Neecha could get a word out, Win pulls her to him and kiss her on the lips as Tawan saw them by the doorway as he walk in. Win look at Tawan with his eyes, still kissing Neecha. Neecha push Win back to get some air as she look at him.​

Neecha: Ta…Tawan.

Tawan: I’m right here.

Tawan said as he standing in the back of her by the door. Neecha turn around when she hear that and look at Tawan. She gasps as she look at Tawan knowing the situation right now is going to get worse. Win smirk at his brother knowing this going to make him angry and misunderstood Neecha.​

mai92

sarNie Adult
tHESE thReE ePS. R tHE bEST!
i LoVE 'Im!!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub:

jeeja

Vill is always up 2 no good...no good at all :angry:
somehow Win doesn't seemed too mean, but in another way he's kinda evil.
oh no, Tawan is gonna miss understand again argh... >_<
can't wait for more, great update. :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Tawan shouldn't misunderstand Neecha. Can't believe Neecha can't tell who her husband is though. Oh well. Win can be so mean sometimes.
Vill gets on my nerves.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 40. I was going to wait until Sunday this coming week to post it along with chapter 41 but look like I got it finish typing. So I decide to post it. I hope ya enjoy it. On Sunday I'll post chapter 41 up.

Chapter 40

Tawan: What going on here? (walk toward them)

Neecha: (look at Tawan) It doesn’t look like what you think. I thought Win was you.

Tawan: So, you kiss him without a single thought it might not be me.

Neecha: No, I didn’t kiss Win. (look at Win) Tell, Tawan I didn’t kiss you.

Win was still smiling at Tawan.​

Neecha: Win.

Win: (look at Neecha then to Tawan) I kiss Neecha to make you misunderstand her.

Tawan was mad as he walk up to Win and punch him. Win fall to the ground. Neecha look at the two brothers in froth of her. Win look up at Tawan on the ground with a cut on the lips.​

Neecha: You’re bleeding.

Neecha was about to go help Win up when Tawan grab her arm stopping her. Neecha look at Tawan who look serious.​

Tawan: I want you to stay away from Neecha. (in a serious voice)

Tawan watch Win as he got up from the floor, Tawan still holding Neecha arm. Tawan walk out the kitchen with Neecha as Win look at the two.​

Neecha: (trying to keep up with Tawan) Tawan.

They got to the living room as Tawan spun Neecha around to face him. Tawan kiss Neecha as her eye became wide. After a few second pass Tawan pull away from the kiss and look at Neecha.​

Tawan: (look at Neecha) I don’t want you to be thinking of my brother. You’re my wife. You should have known me all ready.

Neecha: (feel guilty) I’m sorry. I’ll be more alert next time.

Tawan tilt Neecha chin up to look at her. Just then Sam and Nana came into the room. Sam cough as Tawan and Neecha turn to look at his parents by the doorway.​

Nana: (walk in) Having a sweet moment before going to bed?

Tawan: (embarrass) Mom.

Nana: (smile) I’m just tease.

Tawan: We be leaving.

Tawan went to hold Neecha hand as they walk out the room.​

---

Hong was in his study room thinking of that night at the hospital.​

---Past: that night---

At the hospital Hong was in his room as the doctor came into his room and told him the bad news his wife didn’t make it during the operation. Hong went totally numb and out of control as he took the needle out from his arm and try to get out of bed to go see his wife. Some of the nurses came into the room trying to calm Hong down. Before the doctor inject some medicine to calm Hong down, Hong give a card to the doctor.​

Hong: (the nurses were holding Hong down on the bed) Call my friend and tell him I’m dead.

DR: (look at Hong) Why would I tell your friend your dead when your not?

Hong: Just do as I said! It’s my life, not your.

Dr: Okay.

With that the doctor inject the needle into Hong arm as he laugh crazy. The doctor shook his head looking at Hong.​

---End Past---

Hong: Soon everything is going to end like I plan it. (grin evilly)

---

A few days later, Tawan and Hong were in Tawan office talking about a new project they going to work together in the up coming months. While on the first floor Neecha came to meet Tawan for lunch. The elevator stop on the third floor and Neecha got off. Neecha was walking down the hall as Hong step out from the office. Hong just turn the corner a few second before Neecha came around the other way. Neecha look up and saw Hong back as he was walking down the hall. Tawan step out to give Hong some papers when he saw Neecha.​

Tawan: (look at her) Neecha.

Hong hear Neecha name and turn around to see Tawan hug Neecha. As Tawan and Neecha pull away from the hug Hong turn around and walk to his office.​

Tawan: What are you doing here?

Neecha: I came to see if you want to have lunch with your wife. (smile)

Tawan: Of course I want to have lunch with my wife. (grin) Let me go grab my jacket.

Neecha nodded as Tawan went to grab his jacket and the two left for lunch.​

---

Hong was in his office sitting in his chair thinking a few minutes ago when he saw his daughter.​

Hong: I’m sorry Neecha; I put you in this posting. I know you going to hate me but later you will understand everything I was for you. (talk to himself)

---

Sue was back at the Suthikamol farm. Tao came to greet her.​

Tao: Hi Sue. (happy) I’m so happy to see you. Where did you go all these couples of months?

Sue: (smile) I took a long break. How thing here?

Tao: Everything is going good. Everybody here miss you and Ella.

Sue: Ella and I miss everyone here too.

Sue and Tao were talking in the back yard when Pong saw them. He walks up to them.​

Pong: (walking to them) Tao, who’s here?

As Pong said Tao name, Sue turn around and look at Pong. Pong stop walking and look at Sue who smile at him.​

Tao: (walk to Pong) Pong, Sue came to visit. (happy talking0

Sue: Hi. (look at Pong walk toward her)

Pong: What are you doing back here? (show no experience on his face)

Sue: (stood a few inches from Pong) I just came to see how the farm doing since I was passing by.

Tao: I’ll leave, so you two can talk. (look at both of them) I’m happy to see you, Sue. Tell Ella to come visit the farm some time.

Sue: I will. (smile sweetly)

After Tao left, Pong look at Sue.​

Pong: I know your not just here to visit the farm. You’re up to something.

Sue: (laugh) You’re pretty smart then I thought. (look at Pong)

---

Tawan and Neecha were at a restaurant having their lunch when Tawan saw Nook by the door. He wave at her to come over to them.​

Nook: Hi. (stood beside the table) I didn’t know you two were here.

Neecha: Have a seat.

Nook: It’s okay. I was just about to leave with my friends.

Tawan: Haven’t seen you since the wedding.

Nook: I’m sorry I haven’t stop by to see you two. I’ve been busy with work and in a relationship.

Tawan: What? (look up at Nook) You’re dating? Who’s the guy? I need to know before I late you go out with him.

Nook: (laugh) Tawan, stop it. You’re not my father. (look at Neecha) You see, his like that overprotective.

Neecha giggle looking at Tawan.​

Tawan: What? I just don’t want to see you get hurt. You like a sister to me. I have to watch out for you.

Nook: I can take are of myself. I’m a grown woman. (look at her watch) I have to go.

Tawan: I still want to know who you’re dating.

Nook: (smile) I’ll bring him over to see you some time.

Tawan: You better if you don’t want me calling you everyday and bugging you.

Nook: Oh Tawan…(shook her head) I don’t think Neecha would like it if you call me everyday. She might be jealous.

Tawan: (look at Neecha) Neecha understand. She isn’t like those wives who gets jealous of their husband who has friends that is women.

Neecha: Tawan.

Tawan: (look at Nook) Beside Neecha see me everyday and at night…

Before Tawan could finish what he going to said, Neecha quick stood up and cover his mouth from across the table.​

Neecha: Tawan. (embarrass & eye him the look)

Nook laughs as she look at the two of them. Nook left shortly.​

---

At night, Tawan and Neecha were in their bedroom getting ready to go to sleep. Neecha was sitting on the bed thinking how she going to tell Tawan about the baby. Tawan came out from the bathroom drying his hair with a towel as he walk over to his side of the bed. Neecha look at Tawan getting onto the bed.​

Neecha: Tawan…I want to tell you something. (look at Tawan nervous)

Tawan: Hum…(turn to Neecha)

Looking at Tawan, Neecha couldn’t think straight trying to tell Tawan about the baby. So she blur it out so fast.​

Neecha: I’m pregnant.

Neecha close her eyes as she said it. Tawan stood still looking at Neecha trying to get what she said through him. Neecha peek one eye to see Tawan reaction to her news.​

Neecha: (open both of her eyes) Tawan, are you happy. (touch his shoulder)

Tawan: Huh? (in a daze) What did you just said?

Neecha: I said are you happy with the news.

Tawan: You’re not playing a trick on me are you?

Neecha: Why would I do that? This is real.

Tawan: You’re really having a baby?

Neecha nodded as she smile happy.​

Tawan: Is it mine?

Neecha: (punch Tawan arm) How could you said that?

Tawan: (smile as he rub his arm) What if the baby isn’t really mine and you decide to pass it off to me saying its mind.

Neecha: Of course it’s your. Why would I go around sleeping with other men? (look at Tawan with a smirk)

Tawan: I was just saying and what with that smirk on your face.

Neecha: (turn her head) Oh nothing.

Tawan: Neecha. (getting serious)

Neecha: You stared first. (turn to look at Tawan)

Tawan move closer to Neecha and wrap his arms around her. Neecha rest her head on his shoulder.​

Tawan: I was just teasing you.

Neecha: I know but…

Tawan: No but…(turn Neecha to face him)…I’m happy your having my baby. Why didn’t you tell me sooner?

Neecha: I didn’t know how to tell you.

Tawan: How many weeks are you?

Neecha: Uh…about a month ½ all ready.

Tawan: Really.

Neecha: (nodded) Ah huh.

Tawan was happy as he put his hand on Neecha stomach to feel the baby as Neecha look at him. Tawan look at Neecha and lean in to kiss her.​

jeeja

aww...i'm knew it lol
Tawan, wat a bad way of teasing :p
yeah!!! they're gonna have a baby :D