Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to thanks to my reader who help keep this FF story going...if it won't for you guys I don't think I could be up to this far. :lol: Thanks for taking your time to read my story. ;) ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 13....I was going to wait until Sunday to post it but decide why not post it today since I finish typing this chapter. On Sunday I might post chapter 14 if I finish...

Chapter 13

The next morning Tawan woke up from a noise. He look at the table, the clock said 7:00 am. He tries to think what happened yesterday but could not really remember. Something moves beside him. He moves the cover a bit and saw Ella sleeping peacefully next to him. He stares at her sleeping then smile thinking of the first time they slept together and the morning of it.​

Tawan: (grin) You look so peaceful sleeping. (move some string of Ella hair from her face)

Tawan was leaning down to kiss Ella when he notice her check is wet. Ella mumbles something in her sleep.​

Ella:…Why…(sleepy talk)…You sai.d..you won’t l..ea..ve me.

Tawan: (wonder) Who you talking to and why you crying? (lightly wipe the tears away from her check)

Tawan slowly move away from the bed to get dress and leave before Ella wake up. He doesn’t want this morning to end up like their first. He got his pants when there was a loud bam on the door. Tawan look at Ella to see if she woke up by the loud bam then he look at himself who was shirtless.​

Tawan: What am I going to do? (try to get dress fast) Shit…

The door threw open and standing at the doorway was his parents. Ella woke up by the loud door opening.​

Ella: (half sleeping still) Wh…what….(yawn)

Nana: Ella.

Hearing Nana voice call her name Ella quickly opens her eyes. She saw Nana and Sam by the door then Tawan standing at the end of the bed shirtless. She look at herself, she was only wearing her undergarment. She quickly covers herself up with the blanket, thinking this can’t be happened again. How did she end up sharing bed with Tawan?​

Tawan: It doesn’t look like what you think.

Sam: How did you two end up together again?

Nana: How are we supposes to think? With you like that and Ella with out her clothes on (have a bit of a smirk on her face) This is what…your two second time sharing a room together.

Sam: We have to talk about this. You two get dress and come downstairs. (walk out of the room)

Nana: Ooooooo…I knew you two can’t stay away from each other…(giggle)

Tawan: Mom…(give his mom a look)

Nana: Geez… I’m going. (walk out of the room with a smile on her face)

After Nana left the room, Ella got out of bed with the blanket around her as she walks over to Tawan.​

Ella: What happened? How did we end up together again? (look at Tawan)

Tawan: (ignore her question) You look pretty when you sleep. (grin)

Ella: What? You were checking me out when I was sleeping. (punch Tawan on the shoulder)

Tawan: (feel the pain) Oooowww! Watch it. I wasn’t checking you out. Geezzzzzz…

Ella: Answer my question. How did we end up together? (put her hand on her hip)

Tawan: Let me think. I remember seeing you, bring you up to your room…then you asked me to join you in bed.

Ella: I would never say that! You were trying to take advantage of me.

Tawan: Why would I take advantage of you? You don’t look attractive to be taking advantage of?

Ella: (punch Tawan again) Get out of my room. (mad by what Tawan said)

Tawan look at Ella as she try to pull him out of the room. He notices her lips. He wonder how would it feel like, before Ella knew what was happened Tawan grab a hold of her arm and pull her to him as he lead down to kiss her. Ella was shock. She didn’t know how to react. After a few second, Tawan pull away from the kiss and look at Ella with a big grin on his face. Ella was super piss as she looks at Tawan. Why he stole her first kiss.​

Ella: (mad) Why you…(punch Tawan in the face)

Tawan: (shouted in pain) Ouch!!! (cover his eye) What was that for?!

Ella: That for stealing my first kisses you basted. (kick Tawan in the leg) That’s for sharing the same room with me.

Tawan knelt down to the ground to rub his leg as his other hand cover his eye.​

Tawan: Man…I thought today was going to star out good but it all ready going bad.

Ella: It’s going to be worse if you don’t get out of my room. (grab Tawan shirt and jacket) Here. (hand it to Tawan) Get out before you get more burse. (smirk)

Tawan walk out of the room as he turns to look at Ella by the doorway.​

Tawan: You going to pay for this. (point his finger at Ella)

Ella: (smile) You can’t do nothing about it.

Ella stuck her tong out at Tawan then slam the door in his face.​

Tawan: Why you…(touch his eyes) Ouch, ouch…(walk back to his room in pain)

Back inside Ella room, Ella was thinking what happened yesterday.​

Ella: How did we end up together? (think) Err…you basted you stole my first kiss. (punch the pillow in froth of her) I hate you!

---

Somewhere on an island Sue walk into a hut with a bowl of soup. Pong was still tie up and sleeping. Sue sat the bowl on the table and look at Pong sleeping. She went to him and took off the blind fold.​

Sue: (look at Pong sleeping) Sorry you have to be in this situation.

Sue then walks out of the hut. Outside she met one of the worker.​

Sue: Hi Nam.

Nam: Hi Miss. Sue, one of the worker told me you want to see me.

Sue: Yes. I want you to do something.

Nam: What do you want me to do?

Sue: I want you to watch over the man I brought here last night. Keep an eye on him and what he do?

Nam: Okay. I can do that.

Sue: Thank. Oh I forgot to tell you don’t tell the man anything about Ella or my back ground to him when he asks who we are.

Nam: Okay. I got it. (nodded)

Sue: I left a bowl of soup on the table. When he wake up you can give it to him to eat.

Nam: I’ll make sure he eat.

Sue: Thank you.

Sue walk away from Nam back to the main house. As she was walking back to the house she wonders what her sister doing now.​

Sue: (talk to herself) I wonder how Ella doing this morning?

---

At the table everybody was eating breakfast. Tawan got a black eye from Ella punch.​

Joy: Tawan what happened to your face?

Tawan: Oh…(lightly touch his face)…its nothing. I kind of stumble and I hit the door knot. (look at Ella who hide her giggle)

As they were eating Tawan keep glance at Ella couples of time. Ella didn’t like the way Tawan keep looking at her. She just wants to go punch the hell out of Tawan for keeping looking toward her way. Joy noticed this also Dodge and Vill.​

Vill: So what are we doing today? (drink her juice)

Sam: I’ll have Pong take you all out to visit the beautiful place around here.

Nana: Where is Pong this morning? I haven’t seen him or Sue all morning?

Ella: (put her spoon down) Oh…about them…they told me, yesterday they going on a trip for a few weeks. They want to spend time together. You know they in love and they don’t have time together here…(look at Nana & Sam)

Nana: Oh. I didn’t know they like each other.

Ella: You know how couples are in love. They to shy to show others they are in love. They just want to keep to themselves. (took a bit of her egg)

Nana: (smile) It’s just like you and Tawan huh? (raise her eyebrow) Don’t want others to find out about your two loves.

Both Tawan and Ella choke on their food.​

Tawan:…Mom.

Ella: (look at Nana) No. Mrs. Suthikamol, you got it wrong with us. We are not a couple.

Nana: Then what about this morning? What do you call it then? (grin)

Joy wonders what happened this morning between Tawan & Ella.​

Joy: Something happened this morning between you two? (question)

Tawan: (look at Joy) Nothing happened. My mom just image to much this morning…

Nana: Tawan, how could you say that about your mother imagining thing?

Vill: I want to know also. What happened between them?

Ella: There really is nothing to know, Vill.

Vill: Will there is something going on if not Mrs. Suthikamol would not have said what she said just now. (look at Ella)

Ella: Don’t get yourself involve in this converse. Or do you want this to end like last time.

Ella smile as she holds her cup ready to throw it in Vill face. Vill look at Ella holding her cup of juice.​

Vill: I guess, I don’t want this to end like last time. (look away from Ella)

Joy: (look at Tawan across from the table) Tawan answer me?

Tawan: Joy there really nothing was going on between me and Ella this morning.

Joy: Are you sure?

Tawan: Yes, I’m sure.

Nana: (look at her son) Tawan, you shouldn’t lie to the one you love.

Vill: I knew it. There something going on between you two.

Tawan: (look at Vill) Will you just bug out of this Vill.

Vill: Tawan.

Nana: You don’t have to be mean to Vill.

Tawan: Mom let just drop this subject.

Nana: Fine. I won’t say anymore.

Sam: I want to see you two after breakfast Tawan and Ella.

Both: Yes.

---

After breakfast Nook was outside looking at the flowers when Dodge came up to her.​

Dodge: Hi. (smile)

Nook: (look at Dodge) Hi. (smile)

Dodge: Enjoying the view.

Nook: Yes. It’s peaceful out here.

Dodge: You like flowers?

Nook: Yes.

Dodge was about to ask what kind of flowers she like when Joy interrupt them.​

Joy: You two are here. (walk up to them)

Nook: Hi Joy.

Joy: Hi. What are you two talking about?

Dodge: We were just talking about flowers.

Joy: I see.

Nook: What are you doing out there? I thought you would be with Tawan.

Joy: Tawan have to talk to his dad so I decide to come out here enjoy the fresh air. (smile)

---

In Sam office there was Tawan, Ella and Vill along with Nana.​

Sam: (look at Tawan) Lets star off what your mother and I want, that is for you, Tawan to be married. We ask Vill to join this meeting because it going to affect her and her son.

Tawan: How will Vill and her son, going to be affect by me. I told you, I will not marry Vill.

Nana: We know you told us that you won‘t married Vill.

Tawan: Then what are you saying?

Sam: We saying you don’t have to married Vill.

Vill: What?! (stood up)

Ella: (overjoyed & claps her hand) Wow what a shocker…(smile)

Vill: (look at Nana) Mrs. Suthikamol, you can’t do this. I love your son so much.

Nana: Vill, sweetie, we are so sorry we have no other way. We have to let Tawan marry for love. We still hope for you and your son to be a part of this family no matter if you not married to Tawan.

Vill: No! I won’t take this. I truly love your son from the bottom of my heart.

Nana: We just as disappoint as you are Vill. If Tawan have told us about you sooner we would not be in this mess right now.

Vill: So Tawan going to married Joy?

Sam: Yes. He going to married Joy?

Tawan: (happy) Yes! I finally get my way this time.

Vill: (upset and cry) How could you be so happy?

Tawan: (look at Vill) I’m sorry Vill. I told you earlier, I won’t married you or nobody but Joy.

Vill: I hate you! (slap Tawan face than ran out the room)

Nana: Awww…poor child. I feel her pain. (look at Tawan) You got your way now. I hope you are happy.

Tawan look at his mother as he still have his hand on the cheek Vill slap him. Ella wonder if Tawan married Joy then what did Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol want to see her for.​

Ella: Just want to ask what did you want to see me about?

Nana: Oh Ella, We just want to know will you stay here and help with Tawan and Joy coming wedding. Sue and Pong are not here to run the farm too so can you stay and help out with the farm also.

Ella: (look at Tawan before answering) Sure, Mrs. Suthikamol. I’ll be happy to stay here and help out. (somehow she feel sad)

Nana: That great. It means a lot to me with you here. (sweet smile)

Ella: No problem.

Sam: You two can go now.

After Tawan and Ella left the room, Nana walk up to her husband.​

Nana: Do you think this is going to work? (look at Sam)

Sam: Let’s just hope when the wedding come Tawan will be married Ella.

Nana: I hope so too.

---

Ella was walking down the hall when Tawan call her. She turns around to face Tawan.​

Tawan: (walk up to Ella) Why did you say you’ll stay?

Ella: (didn’t want to talk to Tawan) I feel sorry for your mother that why I said I’ll stay and help around the farm and with the wedding.

Tawan: Will you don’t have to stay. I’ll be here and so is Joy. We can help around the farm and plan our wedding with out you here.

Ella: (angry) Look, I said I’ll stay and help so just leave it at that. If you have problems with this go talk to your mother. If you don’t have anything to say I’ll leave.

Tawan watch as Ella walks away from him. He feels like she not herself. He wonders why?​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol, Ella got Vill good! :p
I wonder wats gonna happen to them in the next chapter???
I can't believe his gonna marry Joy soon T_T

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay...I thought I won't get to finish chapter 14 this week but I finish typing it. Sorry it a bit short. I cut out a few scene in this chapter out. ~~~Happy Valentine~~~ :wub: :) ^_^ :lol:

====

Note: This is the pair of Earring that will be in this story its a clue.
---The earring will be White Gold Diamond not Gold like in the pix.

====

Chapter 14

Pong was looking around the place to see if there was anyway to get off this island. As Pong was looking around the hut, Nam came up to him.​

Nam: I see you’re up.

Pong: Where am I? (look at Nam)

Nam: You here.

Pong: I know I’m here but what this place call?

Nam: This place doesn’t have a name. Its just some island.

Pong: So this is not Bangkok or Chiang Mai?

Nam: (shrug his shoulder) Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Nam. If you need anything or want to ask about something just come and ask me.

Pong: Nam?

Nam: (nodded) Yeah.

Pong: I’m Pong. Do you know where did Sue go?

Nam: (look question) Who?

Pong: The young lady who brought me here?

Nam: Oh her, she not here.

Pong: Did she go back to Chiang Mai?

Nam: I don’t know. Let go inside you must be hunger.

They went inside the hut as Nam give Pong some fruit and food for Pong to eat.​

---

Vill was in her room piss off she won’t be marrying Tawan.​

Vill: (threw her pillow to the floor) Err…everything isn’t going as plan. Why? Why?! If Joy wasn’t here I’ll be marrying to Tawan by now. What so good about Joy?

Her cell phone rings. Vill went to pick it up.​

Vill: Hello. (in a irrational tone)

Person: Just want to check how you doing? Also to see if you still remember what we talk about a couple of weeks ago.

Vill: (cool her angry down) Will thing are not going so will right now.

Person: You better find a way to get your plan going or your son will be dead.

Vill: I’m pissed off right now! I don’t need to hear it from you. I know what I got to do so don’t order me around. I’ll think of something.

Person: I’ll give you this last time but after this there won’t be any more.

Vill: Ka. (hung up her phone) What am I going to do? I need a plan fast.

---

Ella was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling thinking when there was a knock at the door.​

Ella: Who is it?

Dodge: It’s me Dodge.

Ella got up from her bed and went to open the door.​

Ella: Something wrong?

Dodge: I just want to talk to you.

Ella: Come in.

Dodge: (walk into the room) I just hear about the news. Tawan is going to married Joy. (turn to look at Ella) So are you going to let Tawan married my sister?

Ella: (look at Dodge) I don’t know what to do? Joy seems to love Tawan a lot.

Dodge: Look here…(walk to Ella)…I know my sister and she not in love with Tawan. She just there’s to protect Tawan, from you.

Ella: (question look) Why she protect Tawan?

Dodge: She thinks you got the wrong person, who kills your parents.

Ella: Why would she think that? She was with me that night and saw everything.

Dodge: I don’t know why she thinks that way. Ella, you got to think why you doing this and is it worth it to get back at the Suthikamol family.

Ella: How would you fell if my sister kills your parents? You would feel the same way as I do.

Dodge look at Ella, trying to see through her, what she thinking, what her next move will be. Ella just looks blink and cold.​

Dodge: Just to let you know, I’ll be leaving this afternoon.

Ella: You’re leaving? Why don’t you stay longer?

Dodge: I have business to take care so I have to go back. Wish I can stay and help you.

Ella: That okay, if you got to go back to Bangkok. Thank for all that help you help me get this far.

Dodge: I wish you the best. (hug Ella)

---

Later that day Tawan took his mom, Joy, and Nook out shopping to have fun. Vill didn’t go with them. She said she didn’t feel to well so she stay behind which was a lie.

Dodge was with Ella out in the fields helping her out with moving stuff, picking fruits, looking at the cows and sheep. They were having fun then Dodge have to leave. Ella sent him to the bus station.​

Dodge: I hope you have a plan by the time my sister getting married.

Ella: I’ll think of something by then.

Dodge: I’ll come back out here for the wedding so see you then. (hug Ella)

Ella: Bye. (hug Dodge)

Dodge walk away from Ella from a few feet then turn to wave bye to her. Ella wave back at Dodge as he turns to talk to the bus. Ella went back to the farm to finish her job.​

---

Tawan, Joy, Nook and his mom were at the mall shopping around. They decide to go find something to eat. As they were walking to the food area something caught Tawan eyes. He steps back to look at the thing by the window of a store. Joy turns to look at Tawan.​

Joy: Tawan.

Tawan: (look back at Joy) You guys go ahead. I’ll catch up with ya.

Joy: Okay.

Joy, Nook and his mom left to find a place to eat. Tawan went inside the store.​

Worker: May I help you sir.

Tawan: Yes. I would like to see the pair of earrings by the window.

Worker: Sure. (walk to the window and took the earrings) Here sir.

Tawan look at the earrings it was beautiful.​

Worker: This is one of a kind. (smile) You’re the first person to notice this lovely earring. Do you like it?

Tawan: Yes. (took the earring into his hand to look) I like it very much.

Worker: Do you want to buy it?

Tawan: Yes.

Worker: Okay. I go wrap this up for you.

Tawan: Thanks.

After Tawan left the store the worker went to make a call.​

Worker: Hello, Mr. Suthikamol.

Sam: Yes.

Worker: Just to call to let you know your son bough the earring.

Sam: Thank you for calling.

Worker: No problem.

After Sam finish talking to the worker he put down the phone and turn in his chair to look out the window thinking in his office as he look out the window at Ella helping the workers.​

---

At night Tawan and Joy and them came back home. They were walking up the stairs to the house when Tawan saw Ella coming from the farm. Ella was exhausting from working out in the fields as she walk up to the house. She has her head down looking at the ground when she bumps into Tawan who caught her before she fall. They look at each other for a few second.​

Ella: (moodily) Sorry. I didn’t see you there.

Tawan: Next time look up where you going. (let go Ella)

Ella: (mad) What your problem? You’re the one who bump into me, if you saw me walking.

Tawan: Can we not argue for one second. (look at Ella) We haven’t had a nice converse since we first met.

Ella didn’t want to deal with Tawan. She having mix feeling for Tawan and her plan since this morning she found out Tawan will be marring Joy than Dodge told her, his sister think she got the wrong person.​

Ella: (look at Tawan) What do you expect from me? You’re the one who started off wrong since the first day we first met.

Tawan: Look…(irate) I just want to come talk to you but seem like your not in the mood so I leave. (turn to leave)

Ella looks at Tawan walk away from her. She think to herself why was she so moodily today and what did Tawan want to talk about?​

jeeja

I love the pair of earrings. I think I get one too :p

lol, this chapter is so short. But I like their arguments. :D
They still don't know who did what's wrong since the first day :p

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2 U 2!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the pair of earrings. I think I get one too :p

lol, this chapter is so short. But I like their arguments. :D
They still don't know who did what's wrong since the first day :p

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2 U 2!
Yeah I was kind of sad that it was a short chapter too. I couldn't think of what I want to put in this chapter. hehe......I love the pair of earring too....hehe If you want a pair you can go here to but it but it cost so much..lol

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/just-gold-athena-enchanted-24k-earrings/info.html/pid.1005131181

=====

lol...i love this...your continuation of this story is very appreciative...lol...
love the earrings too...XD
Thanks daimondlakorn.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Agree, the earrings are gorgeous!
Ahahaha Vill. Just hope that she won't come up with some stupid idea to ruin the wedding.
& I have a feeling in the end, the wedding isn't guna be for Tawan&Joy but for Tawan&Ella instead :D
Ella having mix feelings huh? She is so falling for Tawan without even knowing it ^_^

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Agree, the earrings are gorgeous!
Ahahaha Vill. Just hope that she won't come up with some stupid idea to ruin the wedding.
& I have a feeling in the end, the wedding isn't guna be for Tawan&Joy but for Tawan&Ella instead :D
Ella having mix feelings huh? She is so falling for Tawan without even knowing it ^_^
You never know what Vill is going to do...hehe good guest there, lets just see if your right ;) :lol: ...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah its Sunday... :lol: Here are chapter 15 and 16 for ya. Enjoy... ^_^

Chapter 15

At dinner everybody was enjoying dinner and talking. Joy notice Ella was being quiet while eating her food. Joy look at Tawan who keep starting at Ella.​

Ella: May I be excuse. (look Nana) I don’t think I’m feeling to well this even.

Nana: Ella, you’re sick?

Ella: (try to avoid Tawan eyes) Yes. I’m going to retired for the rest of the even.

Nana: Sure, go have some rest. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Ella: (kindly smile) Thank. (got up to leave)

After Ella left the dinner room, Tawan got up.​

Tawan: (stand up) I forgot to do something. (leave)

Everybody wonder why Tawan left the room after Ella left.

Tawan saw Ella down the hall. He ran up to her.​

Tawan: Ella…(took a hold of her arm)…Why are you trying to avoid me this even?

Ella: (look down at the floor) I’m not avoiding you. Let go of me so I can go rest.

Tawan: (still holding Ella arm) Come with me. (pull Ella arm as they walk)…I didn’t have a chance to give you something a few hours ago because you been moody.

They walk to Tawan room. Ella pull back as Tawan turn to look at her.​

Tawan: I’m not going to make you stay in the room like last time.

Ella: I’ll just wait out here. (said softy)

Tawan: Okay. Don’t go anywhere then. (walk inside his room)

Ella thinks what is it that he want to give her. Tawan came back out with a small box in his hand.​

Tawan: Here. (hand it to Ella)

Ella: (look at Tawan) What is it? (look at the box)

Tawan: I thought you would like it. So I bought it for you.

Ella opens the box to see what it is. As soon as she saw the earring she went numb. Her hand be again to shake as she look up at Tawan.​

Tawan: Do you like it. (smile)

Ella: (shock & furious) No!! (throw it back at Tawan) I hate it! I hate you! Why are you giving this to me known?

Tawan: What do you mean? (look at Ella) I just bought it today at the mall.

Ella: I don’t want it any more. (ran to her room)

Tawan ran after her with the earring in his hand. Ella open her bedroom door but Tawan block her from going in with his arm across the door.​

Tawan: What got into you? If you don’t like the earring you could just said nicely you don’t like it whether throwing back at me and running off.

Ella: You want to know what got into me, you made my life miserable gowning up. Its because of you, I became this way. (angry voice)

Ella pushes Tawan away from the door and ran inside and close the door. Tawan look at the door thinking what Ella just said. How did he make her life miserable?

Inside Ella room she sank to the floor sobbing thinking of the past.​

---Past---

Tawan: Here. (hand it to Neecha) I got this for you.

Neecha: (open the box) Its beautiful. I love it. (overjoyed & hug Tawan)

Tawan: Happy birthday.

---End of Past---

Ella opens the closest door and took out her suitcase. She sat on the floor as she took out a box inside her suitcase. She opens it and look at it thinking of what Tawan have said to her back then.

Tawan was thinking in his room as he look at the earring he bought for Ella.​

---

Sam: I got a call today. (got into bed)

Nana: (turn to look at Sam) Who call?

Sam: The worker at the shop call.

Nana: Oh…was it about the earring.

Sam: Yeah. Tawan bought it.

Nana: No wonder, he was looking at it when we were at the mall today. Do you think he remember what it meant to Neecha?

Sam: Don’t know yet. Seem like he remember the earring so his memories might stared coming back.

Nana: Do you think we are doing the right thing? I mean try to make Tawan be his twin brother.

Sam: (look at Nana) We doing the right thing. We should just make Tawan remember his brother life so it be easy for Neecha.

Nana: What if he remembers the bad thing…like that awful night at the Duaysienklao house?

Sam: Don’t remind me about that awful night. I all ready feel guilt’s for what have happened that night.

Nana looks at her husband and knew it was a touching subject. So she left it at that for another time. They went to sleep.​

---

As life went on Ella try to avoid Tawan as much as she can. She spend most of her time at the fields early in the morning to late at night. On the weekend she help Joy with the wedding.

Nook went back home after staying for a couples of weeks. Vill decide to stay and watch Tawan and planning her plan to get Tawan.

One night everybody went out to have dinner it was just Ella and Tawan who stay home alone. Tawan was in his room sleeping. Ella was in her room thinking tonight it the night. Everybody is not here to see what will happen. She took out the knife her sister gives to her the night of the party. She walks out f her room to Tawan room. She slowly open Tawan bedroom door. Tawan was sleeping and didn’t notice Ella was in his room about to kill him.​

Ella: (walk toward bed) I’m going to get my revenge for what you did to my parents.

Ella slowly got onto the bed. She looks at Tawan sleeping. Tawan turn in his sleep toward her as she rise her hand with the knife about to stab him when something caught her eyes. She looks at Tawan chest. She didn’t notice the scar before. She thinks how could she have miss the scar. She was saw Tawan shirtless two times and didn’t even notice it. Ella knew something wasn’t right. She think back when they were young and he didn’t have that scar. She lower her hand with the knife and turn to leave when Tawan grab her hand in his sleep. Ella froze with her back toward Tawan. She thinks did Tawan saw her with the knife.​

Tawan: (eye still close) What are you doing in the middle of the night in my room? (still hold Ella arm)

Ella: (didn’t turn to look at Tawan) …U..u..u.hhhh….hhh…(try to think a way out)

Tawan: (sleep talk) Did you come to check me out while I’m sleeping? (grin while sleeping)

Ella: Hell no! (whisper voice)

Tawan: Then why are you in my room?

Ella: (turn to look at Tawan) Because…(couldn’t think of something)….

Tawan: If you can’t find a reason…then you just have to sleep with me for the rest of the night. (pull Ella down next to him)

Somehow Ella didn’t say anything or pull away as Tawan pull her to lay next to him. She hides the knife under her pillow. Tawan pull her to him as he hugs her. Ella turns in her sleep to look at Tawan sleeping. She was going to move a couple of strand of his hair away from his face when Tawan spoke to her.​

Tawan: Do I look handsome sleeping? (smirk)

Ella: (quickly pull her hand away) No. (turn to face the other side)

Tawan just smile.

Ella: What if your parents saw us again in your room? What are you going to do?

Tawan: This time they won’t find you in my room. I’ll make sure nothing happened like the last two times.

Ella: (look at Tawan) Can I ask you something?

Tawan: (open his eyes) Sure. What is it?

Ella: (look at the scar) How did you get that scar?

Tawan: The scar? I can’t remember how I got it. My parents told me, I got it in a bad accident when I was 16.

Ella: Oh…

Ella look at the scar as she light touch the scar on Tawan chest. Tawan look at Ella and wonder why she looks so concern. His hand went to hold her hand by his chest. Ella looks up at Tawan starting down at her. She pulls her hand away looking shy.​

Tawan: Why do you look so concern about my scar?

Ella: I don’t know why…(couldn’t meet Tawan eyes)

Tawan: I hope we can get along like this then…

Ella: Why? We can’t be this way anyway. You going to married Joy and move back to Bangkok.

Tawan: We can still be nice to each other when we see each other. You been avoiding me these couples of weeks now. I haven’t seen you or talk to you.

Ella: (got upset) You don’t have to be nice around me to see me or talk to me.

Tawan: Even if I married Joy can’t we still be friends?

Ella: (look at Tawan) No. I don’t think we can be friend even if you married Joy.

Tawan: Why not? (seat up in bed)

Ella: (sit up in bed) I have my reason. (look at Tawan) Why am I doing in your bed anyway? This is wrong. I should go. (move off to the side of the bed)

Tawan: (went to hold her hand) Ella…

Ella: (turn to look at Tawan) Look Tawan, this is wrong for me to stay with you in the same room when you going to married Joy. It will look bad to me and also to you too.

Ella pulls her hand away from Tawan and walk to the door.​

Tawan: Ella…(watch Ella walk to the door)

Ella didn’t want to turn around to face Tawan because she can’t hide her emotion well. Ella walks out of the room and close the door. Tawan started at the door.

Ella walk back to her room with to much emotion going on inside her. She can’t think right. She decides to not go to sleep. She went outside to the porch to sore out her emotion for Tawan why is she started to have this weir feeling inside if her since when.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 16

The next morning everybody was up and working. Tawan was still in his room getting dress. He walks over to the desk and saw the pair of earring he bought for Ella laying there. He looks at it then he put it in his pocket and left the room.​

Nana: Morning Tawan. (look at Tawan walk into the kitchen)

Tawan: Good morning mom. (give his mom a kiss on the cheek)

Nana: You’re in a mood today. Something’s up?

Tawan: (drink his coffee) Nothing. (smile) I’m just enjoying this beautiful morning.

Nana: (wonder) Oh.

Tawan: Have you see Ella this morning?

Nana: She went into town to get some stuff.

Tawan: Oh. Who did she take with her?

Nana: She took Tao with her.

Just then Joy walk into the room. Tawan look at Joy.​

Joy: Good morning. (smile)

Tawan: Morning. (finish his coffee) I better get going.

Nana: Where are you going?

Tawan: Out to the fields to see if I can help with anything?

Nana: You hate working out in the fields!

Tawan hear his mom but he continues on walking.​

Joy: I wonder why he suddenly changes.

Nana: Same here too? (wonder could it be Ella)

---

In Town, Ella was on the phone.​

Sue: How thing going for you? (at the other end)

Ella: Not so good. I think I stared to fall in love with Tawan.

Sue: What? (shock) How did you fall for Tawan? You know he the one who kill our parents.

Ella: I know. That why I call you to talk to you what should I do. I’m not good at hiding my emotion when I fall in love with someone.

Sue: All I have to said is put your emotion for Tawan aside you know when you revenge and your emotion get in the way its bad. Don’t you watch those revenge lakorn it’s not good for you set out to revenge but get lost in love. It will mess up what you set out to do.

Ella: Thanks for telling me this. (see Tao walking up to her) I got to go. I’ll call you later.

Sue: Okay.

Ella hung up the phone, when Tao got to her.​

Tao: I got the stuff we need in the back of the truck.

Ella: Thanks for coming with me and helping me out. (stared to walk)

Tao: No problem. (walk)

Ella: Let’s get back to the farm. (smile)

---

Sue was walking along the sea after her phone conversation with Ella. She wonders does her sister need her there to remind her about the revenge. Seem like her sister weak point is her emotion, she letting it take over what she set out to do. As Sue think by the sea, Pong saw her. He walks up to Sue.​

Pong: So when are you going to let me go? (walking)

Sue: (turn to look at Pong) Sorry. You can’t leave. You have to stay here until everything goes as plan.

Sue walk away but Pong grab Sue arm before she can move.​

Pong: Tell me, what’s your sister and you are up too? Why the Suthikamol family?

Sue: (pull her hand away) I can’t tell you anything.

Pong: They must be wonder where we are? We have been gone for more then a few weeks now.

Sue: They won’t be worried about us. Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol plan this hold thing from the being so you don’t have to worry about them thinking where we are.

Pong: So they are in on this.

Sue: Yes everybody that works for them except for you, Ella, Tawan, Vill, Nook and Joy.

Pong: Why is your sister not in on this? Why is she planning to kill Tawan?

Sue: She got her reason for Tawan. She doesn’t need to be in on this plan since she and Tawan is the main key player in this hold thing. (walk away)

Pong wonder why Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol did this and what is Ella reason for killing Tawan. Somehow he did to find a way to get off this island so he can go tell Tawan what is happened.​

---

Tawan was helping the workers picking oranges when Ella drove up to the fields. He saw her talking to some of the workers. Tawan decide to go up to her. Ella was moving some boxes of oranges into the truck.​

Tawan: Let me help you. (went to grab the box in Ella hand)

Ella: (look up to see Tawan there) Why are you here?

Tawan: I told you all ready. I can run this farm with out you here too. So you don’t need to be here when I married Joy.

Ella was mad at what Tawan just said; he doesn’t need her to be there.​

Ella: Fine! You said you don’t need me, I’ll leave. (walk off)

Tawan: Ella…(ran after her)…Ella

Ella was walking away when she didn’t feel to well. She stop and look at the sky. Her vision became blurs. Tawan caught up to her.​

Tawan: I didn’t mean what I said. (look at her) Ella…

Ella wasn’t paying attention to what Tawan was saying. The sun was hot and beaming down at them. Before she knew what was happened she fainted.​

Tawan: Ella! Ella!! (caught her in time) Someone help!

Some of the workers hear Tawan shouting for help, they rash to him.​

Tawan: (worried) Ella, can you hear me. Ella…(still holding her in his arm)

Worker: Here some cold water for her. Bring her to the shade.

Tawan: Thank. (give the water to Ella)

Workers: (look at their boss) Miss. is a hard worker. She tries to do everything no wonder she feel sick today.

Tawan: She really works hard huh. (look at the worker)

Worker: (nodded) Yeah she dose. She get up early before us too and even after we all leave she still behind doing stuff for the next day. She really must be tired from everything. Master you have to take good care of her.

Tawan: (look at Ella no wonder) Thanks for telling me this. I will take good care of her. (carried Ella tohis car)

---

In the kitchen Joy was helping Nana getting lunch ready when Vill walk in.​

Nana: Good afternoon Vill.

Vill: Good afternoon.

Nana: Would you like to help Joy and me.

Vill: (look at Joy and the food) I would love to help but seem like this morning I came down with the flue. (lied)

Nana: Let me go find you some medicine.

Vill: Thanks.

---

Tawan carried Ella into the house calling for someone to help him. Joy, Vill and Nana hear Tawan and came out to see what going on. Tawan lay Ella on the couch. Joy, Vill and Nana walk into the living room to see Ella laying on the couch and Tawan worried.​

Tawan: Ella can you hear me? (hold her hand)

Nana: Tawan, what happened? (see Ella laying on the couch)

Joy: What happened to Ella?

Tawan: She fainted.

Nana: No wonder I ask her this morning if she okay. She didn’t look to good this morning. I go call the doctor. Bring Ella to her room. (walk out of the room)

Tawan: (look at Ella) Hang in there. (carried Ella to her room)

Joy and Vill saw how worried Tawan concern for Ella as he carried her out of the room. His mom and Joy help chance Ella clothes once she was in her room. Tawan came back inside the room after Ella got change. The doctor came and checks up on Ella.​

Doctor: She going to be okay. Seem like she over work and caught a fever. She just need some rest for a few days. Here are some medicines for her fever.

Nana: Thank you for coming.

Nana shows the doctor out of the room. Tawan walk over to Ella as she was sleeping.​

Tawan: She must have caught the fever from yesterday. If I have known she went outside yesterday at night I would have done something to make her stay inside.

Joy: You didn’t know Tawan. (rest her hand on Tawan should) Don’t worry too much. She is going to be okay.

Vill was looking at Tawan and knew he have falling in love with Ella. She was made Ella get all the attention.​

Vill: (think) Why don’t we leave and let Ella get some rest?

Tawan: (didn’t look at Vill, was looking at Ella) You two can go ahead out. I’ll stay and watch Ella maybe when she wake up she doesn’t remember what happened. I have to explain to her.

Vill: (angry that Tawan won’t leave) Tawan…(walk over to him) No need to worried about Ella. Its not like she dying.

Tawan: (irritated) Vill if you don’t want to stay just leave.

Vill: Tawan (whine) I was just saying. I also didn’t feel well this morning too. You didn’t care about me. Why are you so worried about Ella?

Tawan: I don’t need to worry about you. You’re just fine. Go take some medicine if you don’t feel to well.

Vill: Tawan…

Tawan: I have had it Vill. Just leave the room. You’re making things hard by staying here and whine.

Joy: (look at Tawan getting annoyed by Vill) Vill, why don’t we leave and let Tawan watch Ella. Ella need some rest and quiet with out you here making trouble. (give Vill the look)

Vill: (look at Tawan who was getting angry at her) Err…fine. I’ll leave. So Ella can have all the quiet she wanted.

Tawan: (look at Joy) Thanks.

Joy: No problem.

Joy smile at Tawan before she walk out of the room with Vill. Once outside the hallway, Vill look at Joy.​

Vill: What your plan now, huh? Seem like Tawan have falling in love with Ella and you can’t do nothing about it.

Joy: I don’t need to tell you my plain. (walk away from Vill)

Vill: (angry) Err…why is everything not going my way? Ella, even if you make your plain work, I’ll be in the way to stop you from having Tawan. (walk to her room)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I got confused for a bit. So Tawan has a twin brother (the one that killed Ella's parents?)
& wonder how Tawan got the scar on his chest from.
Ella's attempt of killing Tawan failed!
But the bed scene was soooo cute tho!
Ella finally admit that she's falling in love with Tawan!
Wonder how much longer before Tawan realize that he does have feelings for Ella!
Aww, he's being such a sweetheart by taking care of Ella & snapping on Vill for her wining butt.
She's so annoying!!!

jeeja

NoyV said it all.

Vill's character is so annoying...urgh, but all the sweet scenes made up for it! :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, NoyV, Jeeja, and huajaikaungtur.

Will in the next few chapters there be little clue to what happened in the past I think....Yeah I was kind of surprise too...lol...When I wrote these few up chapters up to this part. I wasn't planning on having Tawan have a twin brother but it came out like this...hehe...Will you never if his twin was the one that kill Ell'a parents....If you re-read what Nana said about Tawan then you might know what might happened.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Been waiting all week to post these two...lolz....

Note:...This will be the bracelet in the story and another clue.

I cut out the cut the heart from the bracelet and add the moon & star to match the earring.

Chapter 17

Tawan look at Ella sleeping as he light touch her face. Ella twitches a bit from her sleeping. Tawan look around the room and something caught his eyes. He walks over to the dressing table.​

Tawan: (pick up the bracelet) Huh?

Something flashes in Tawan mine.​

---Flash---

Boy: I got this for you.

Girl: I love it. (put the bracelet on)

Boy: Happy Birthday. (smile as girl hug him)

Girl: Thanks. (smile as she hug him)

---End of flash back---

Tawan: (wonder) That was weir. (shake it off)

There was a knock at the door. Tawan turn to look at the door.​

Tawan: Come in.

Nana walks in with a tray of food.​

Nana: I thought you would like something to eat while you watch over Ella.

Tawan: Thanks mom. (went over to his mom)

Nana: I hope Ella get better.

---

At night Ella woke up. She look around the room and it was dark. She try to move her hand but seem like something was holding her hand down. So Ella use her other hand to turn the lamp on beside her. She saw Tawan sleeping beside her, holding her hand in his sleeping.​

Ella: (wonder) Why are you in my room? (whisperer to herself) How did I end up in my room any?

Ella try to think back to this morning. All she can remember was talking to her sister on the phone then at the fields she saw Tawan, they arguer, she left then everything went blink.​

Ella: (stared at Tawan sleeping) You look quite cutie when you sleep. (smile)

Ella shook Tawan by the shoulder to wake him up.​

Ella: Wake up.

Tawan:…Hu…huh…(move in his sleepy)

Ella: Wake up. (whisper)

Tawan: (woke up sleeping) O…oh…(yawn) Ella…your up. (rub his eye)

Ella: Yeah. (smile) How did I end up in my room? Also why are you in my room?

Tawan: First take your medicine. (hand two pills and a cup of water to Ella)

Ella: (hold the pills) Why do I need to take them? (look at Tawan)

Tawan: You fainted this afternoon. I was so worried about you. (look at Ella with concern)

Ella: (took the medicine and drink the water) You were worried about me? (question look)

Tawan: (went to hold Ella hand) Yeah you. Who do you think I would be worried about?

Ella look at Tawan holding her hand, something inside her feel funny. She wonders why she having this feeling again.​

Tawan: I’m just glad you’re okay. (turn to get the bowl of soup on the nightstand) Here have some rice soup my mom made a while ago.

Ella: Thanks.

Tawan: I’ll help feed you. You don’t look to good to hold a spoon yet. (smile)

Ella: (light hit Tawan should for his joke) Tawan… (smile)

Ella let Tawan feed her. As Tawan was feeding her, she watches him. She wonder have Tawan falling in love with her that why he so worried about her? Tawan took some tissue to wipe some of the soup from her lips. Ella watch as Tawan wipes away the soup from the corner of her mouth. Her hand went to hold Tawan hand by her lips. Tawan look at Ella who was starting at him.​

Tawan: Something wrong?

Ella:…(pull her hand away) U…uh…I just want to thank you. (quick look away shy)

Tawan: It’s okay. (smile at Ella)

Ella: If you’re sleeping, you can go to your room and sleep. I’ll be fine.

Tawan: I’m not tiring. (smile)

Ella: If you’re not tired then I’ll go make a bed for you on the floor so you can sleep when you tired. (about to get out of bed)

Tawan: (stop her) You don’t need too. (look at Ella) I’ll sleep on that side of the bed if that okay. You must be tired too.

Ella: But…we not a couple.

Tawan: How about I put some pillow in the middle so we won’t across each other side.

Ella: (look at the bed) I guess so…

Tawan: Okay then.

Tawan went to the other side of the bed and put some pillow down the middle of the bed.​

Tawan: Good night. (smile & look at Ella)

Ella: (look at Tawan) Night. (smile shyly before she turn off the light)

---

The next morning in Joy rooms.​

Joy: (on the phone) Are you going to come out here?

Dodge: Why? I thought you didn’t want me to be there.

Joy: Well thing are not going the way I thought it be going. If you still want Ella then come out here to win her heart.

Dodge: I have to think about it.

Joy: Don’t think about it. Just come out here to wool her so she can have feeling for you. If you still want to married her?

Dodge: Okay, okay, I’ll come out there by this weekend.

Joy: Thanks. (hung up her phone)

After Dodge hung up the phone he sits back in his chair and think of what his sister said.​

Dodge: What should I do? I love Ella but I don’t want to make a mistake.

---

Sam: (look at his wife) What are you doing up so early in the kitchen this morning? (walk to Nana)

Nana: I’m making some soup for Ella. (smile at Sam) Do you think they are sleeping together?

Sam: (give his wife a stared) How do I suppose to know? You just can’t wait for them to fall in love with each other huh. (grin)

Nana: (beam) How did you know what I’m thinking of all ready? (kiss Sam on the cheek) Will I better bring these to Ella room?

Sam look at his wife walk out of the kitchen with a tray.​

Sam: What about me? (look at Nana) What am I suppose to eat this morning?

Nana: Sorry dear. You just have to find something to eat for this morning. (smile)

Nana walks to Ella room. On the way there she bumps into Vill.​

Vill: I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you.

Nana: Look at you, I spill soup on you. Let me go get you some tissue to wipe away those stain.

Vill: It’s okay Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: I didn’t watch where I was going…Here, can you hold this. I’ll be right back. (hand the tray to Vill as she leave)

Vill watch at Nana was out of the sight then she look down at the bowl of soup in froth of her.​

Vill: I’m sorry I have to do this.

Vill put the tray down then on the table then took out a small white bottle of powder and put it into one of the bowl.​

---

In Ella room, Tawan woke up to see Ella hugging him in her sleep. He smiles to himself.​

Ella: Don’t leave…(turn to the other side in her sleep)..you said…you l…lov…e mm…e

Tawan: Who you thinking of? (look at Ella sleeping)

Ella:…M..mu…muummm…

Tawan move from the bed and went out of the room to go get change and wash up. After Tawan left the room Vill came out from the corner of the hall way. She smiles to herself this time her plain is actually going to work. She walks to Ella room with the tray.

Nana came back with some tissues but Vill was not there. She wonders where Vill could have gone too. Then she remembers her soup. Maybe Vill have brought it to Ella room. As she about to leave to Ella room something white on the floor caught her eyes. She bent down to take a closer look.​

Nana: What this?

Nana wipes the powder on the floor to look at it.​

---

In Ella room, Vill put the tray on the nightstand next to Ella sleeping. Vill look at Ella.​

Vill: (whisper) I know I work for you but it doesn’t mean I can’t do what I wanted. This is for payback time for using me in your little revenge to get Tawan and for me not having Tawan.

Tawan open the door and Vill look up.​

Tawan: Vill? What are you doing here?

Vill: ( fake smile) I just helping your mom bring these blow of soup up here for you and Ella. (grab one of the soup blow) This is for you. The other one is for Ella when she wakes. (walk toward Tawan)

Tawan: Thanks for helping my mom.

Vill: It’s at less I can do. (grin)

Just then Nana was by the door and shouted at Tawan.​

Nana: (out of breath) Tawan!

Tawan and Vill look at his mom.​

Tawan: Mom. What is it? Ella still sleeping can you lower your voice.

Nana: (look at Vill) Sorry. (think) I thought I give you a surprise wake up but seem like you woke up (lie)

Vill still have the soup in her hand. She knew Mrs. Suthikamol know something. So she walk a few inches toward Tawan trying to make it like she trip and spill the bowl of soup on Tawan.​

Vill: Oh no…(look at Tawan) I’m so sorry. Today I must be clumsy.

Tawan: It’s okay.

Vill: Let me help you clean that.

Vill try to help Tawan clean the soup from his shirt and floor as Nana just watch them. Ella woke up to all the commotion going on in her room.​

Ella: What going on? (rub her eye as she yawn)

Nana: Ella.

Ella: (sat in bed) What are ya doing in my room?

Nana: Sorry for waking you up. Tawan why don’t you go get clean up.

Tawan: (nodded his head) Yeah.

Vill: I’ll leave too.

Nana: Why don’t you stay with us for a while? (look at Vill)

Vill: (lie) Its okay. I don’t want to be a burned by staying. I’ll let you two talks. I haven’t have breakfast yet so I better go find something to eat.

Nana: Okay then.

Vill walk out of the room. Nana went to sit beside the bed.

Nana: How are you feeling this morning?

Ella: Better.

Nana: (look at Ella) How do you feel about Tawan?

Ella: (surprise by the question) Huh?

Nana: You don’t have to tell me now. I just want you two to have a chance to talk and know each other before he married Joy?

Ella: Why do you want us to get along?

Nana: I can’t say…

Ella: Why can’t you tell me?

Nana: It’s a long story.

Tawan came back as both Ella and Nana turn to look at Tawan.

Nana: Tawan your back. (stood up) Why don’t you come and stay with Ella. I have to go do some stuff.

Tawan: Sure mom.

Nana left the room.​

Tawan: Are you hungry?

Ella: Kind of.

Tawan took the other bowl of soup on the nightstand and help feed Ella. Ella watch Tawan feed her as she think what Nana said to her and wonder why can’t Nana tell her the reason. After the third bite Ella cough up.​

Tawan: Are you okay? (took some tissue and give it to Ella)

Ella: Thanks. I’m okay.

Tawan: Here drink some water.

Ella: Thanks. (drink the water)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 18

As the week went by Ella got better. She was outside getting some fresh air. Tawan saw Ella down by the sunflowers patch. He smiles as he walks down to see her. It was getting chilly so Ella decides to go back inside. As she turns, she feels weak and wobbly.​

Dodge: Woo there. (hold her before she fall)

Ella: Thanks. (look up) Dodge? (hold onto Dodge arm)

Dodge: Are you okay?

Ella: I think so…What are you doing here? I thought you said you would come out here when it’s the wedding.

Dodge: (look at Ella) I came out here on a business trip. So I decide to stop by to see you also how thing going for you?

Tawan got there and saw Ella in Dodge arm. He was a few feet from them. He stared at them talking and Ella laugh at what Dodge said. He haven’t see Ella laugh like that before. Somehow he feels like he didn’t her to be around Dodge when she laughs like that. He walks over to them.​

Tawan: (look at them) There you are.

Ella and Dodge look at Tawan.​

Ella: Tawan?

Tawan: I just came to get you. My mom wants to see you. (lie)

Ella: Oh. Tawan, you remember Dodge.

Tawan: Yeah. (give Dodge a stared)

Ella was about to walk when she stumble a bit. Tawan was about to go to her side but Dodge was there and hold her for stably.​

Dodge: Are you sure, you’re okay? You don’t look to well. (look at Ella)

Ella: (cough)…I was fine a few minutes ago. I don’t know what got into me. (look at Dodge)

Tawan was getting annoying by looking at Dodge and Ella so he went to grab Ella arm.​

Tawan: If you didn’t feel well, you shouldn’t have come out here to get sick.

Ella: (look at Tawan) What got into you?

Tawan didn’t listen to Ella. He lift her onto his shoulder and carry her away as Dodge stared at them.​

Ella: Put me down. (hit Tawan back)

Tawan: No. (smack Ella butt and smile)

Ella: Hey! You’re embarrassment me in froth of my friend. (hit Tawan) Tawan!

Tawan: Will, if you didn’t want to be embarrassment in froth of your friend, you shouldn‘t have come out here to get sick and have people worried about you. (walk to the house)

Ella: What’s that suppose to mean?

Tawan: Oh, nothing. (grin)

They got to the house. Tawan put Ella down on her feet. Before she can turn to walk inside the house, Tawan stop her and pull her face to face him. He holds her face still as he stared at her.​

Ella: Tawan? (look at him)

Tawan: Why do you have to make things so hard when we together?

Ella: What are you saying?

Tawan: I’m talking about this…(kiss her passion)

Ella was caught in the moment of the kiss as she went weak. After a few second Ella came back to realty and push Tawan away.​

Ella: Why did you do that for? (mad)

Tawan: That for all of these stupid emotions I’ve for you these couples of week now. You drive me craze when I look at you.

Ella: Will you don’t have to look at me! I’ll be gone!

Ella turn and ran up the stairs to the house. Tawan ran after her.​

Tawan: Ella. (ran after her)

Inside Ella bumps into Joy.​

Joy: Ella? Something wrong?

Ella: (look at Joy) Nothing…(walk away from Joy)

Joy look at Ella leave and wonder what wrong with her. Just then Tawan walk. Joy look at Tawan. She notices something was odd.​

Tawan: (look around the room) Have you see Ella?

Joy: She went to her room.

Tawan: Thanks. (walk away)

Joy: Tawan?

Dodge walk up to his sister as he see Tawan leaving the room.​

Dodge: Seem like he falling in love with Ella.

Joy: (turn to look at Dodge) When did you get here?

Dodge: I got here a few minutes ago. I saw Ella so I went to talk to her first.

Joy: Glad you’re here.

---

Ella got to her room. She stared to cough a lots.​

Ella: What wrong with me? (cough and some blood came out)

Ella looks at her hand and knew something was wrong. Tawan got to Ella room and ban on the door. She look up at the door and her eyes became blurring and the light were becoming dark.​

Tawan: Ella! Ella, are you in there? Open up! (ban on the door)

Ella try to keep her eyes open but fell too. She fainted on the ground.​

Tawan: Ella! (break threw the door) Ella…

Tawan look around the room and saw her laying at the end of the bed. He went to her side.​

Tawan: Ella? What wrong? Ella? (carry her onto the bed)

Tawan laid Ella on the bed then he notice her right hand cover in blood. He stared to get worried something bad have happened to her. He left to go call the doctor.

Vill look at Tawan leaving Ella room. She knew her plan have work. She laughs to herself as she walks back to her room. Ella will be out of the pictures.

The doctor got there and checks on Ella. He was shock at what he found.​

Doctor: You need to get her to the hospital right away. She has been poison.

Tawan: What?! (look at the doctor) How did she get poison?

Doctor: I don’t know how she got poison but right now she need to get to the hospital fast and get the poison out of her body.

Tawan went over to Ella and carry her out of the room as he rushes her to the hospital. Everybody was worried Ella might die.​

Vill: (put on a worried face) I hope Ella won‘t die from this.

Joy: (look at Vill) She won’t die that easy.

Vill: I wonder who could do such a think to Ella, she so kind to everybody.

Joy: Who know? It might be you.

Vill: Why would I do a thing like that to Ella?

Nana: (look at both girls) Enough! No more talking.

Joy and Vill give each other glare.

---

At the hospital Tawan was worried sick. He really hope Ella be okay. He doesn’t know what to do if she gone. Just then the doctor came out of the ER room. Tawan rush over to the doctor.​

Tawan: Is she going to be okay?

ER doctor: She going to be okay. Glad you brought her here in time or else it be to late to save her.

Tawan: Thank you doctor. (relief)

ER doctor: You can go see her after the nurse take her to her room.

Tawan thanks the doctor and went to make a call to let everybody know Ella going to be fine.​

---

The next morning everybody went to visit Ella at the hospital.​

Nana: How is she? (walk into the room with everybody)

Tawan: The doctor said she going to be fine. She just need to rest.

Joy: Have Ella woke up yet?

Tawan: No she hasn’t woke up yet. (glace at Ella sleeping)

Nana looks at Ella sleeping. Joy, Dodge and Vill were there. Vill went over to Tawan.​

Vill: (put her arm around Tawan) Tawan, you look tired. Let’s go get you something to eat.

Tawan: I’m okay. (pull his arm away from Vill) If your hunger you can go get something to eat.

Vill: Tawan… (moan)

Nana: Vill, why don’t you come with me and Joy to get something coffee for everybody?

Vill really couldn’t do a thing since Nana was there so she went with them. After they left the room, Dodge look at Tawan.​

Dodge: You look so anxious?

Tawan: Of course I’m anxious. I don’t know what to do if Ella dies.

Dodge: Who would do such a thing like this to Ella?

Tawan: (tiding his hand into a fist) When I find out who did this to Ella, they going to pay for it.

Dodge: Seem like you falling in love with Ella. (look at Tawan)

Tawan was kind of stun by what Dodge just said. He didn’t know what to say. Has he really falling in love with Ella? He couldn’t have. He love Joy not Ella, he thought.​

Dodge: I hope you know what you doing? I don’t want either my sister or Ella to get hurt by you.

Tawan just stared at Ella. Has he really falling for Ella? And when did he fall for her? He questions himself.​

---

Sam didn’t go to visit Ella at the hospital. He was in his office talking on the phone with somebody.​

Sam: How thing over there? (on the phone)

Por: Everything is fine but he keeps asking when he will come home. What should I said to him?

Sam: Don’t say anything to him yet. Let him stay there a few more months. I see if everything over here goes as plan.

Por: Okay.

After finish talking to Por, Sam hung up on the phone. He sit back in his chair and hope nothing goes wrong.​

---

Later that night.​

Dodge: look at Tawan) Why don’t you go home and take a rest? You were here since yesterday. I’ll stay here and watch Ella for you.

Tawan: It’s really okay.

Nana: Dodge is right, Tawan. You should go home and take some rest and eat. You been here since yesterday and you haven’t change clothes yet. You can come tomorrow to see Ella again. She won‘t be going any where.

Tawan: (sigh) Okay. I’ll go home.

Tawan left with his mom, Joy and Vill. Dodge went to sit beside the bed and look at Ella.​

---

Tawan was laying on his bed thinking when have he falling in love with Ella when something flash in his mine.​

---Flash---

Two bothers were fighting with each other.​

Boy 1: I won’t let you do this. (punch his younger brother)

Boy 2: (punch his older brother back) I’ll do what I want and I don’t care about her. I never like her.

Boy 1: Then why did you get in engage with Neecha, if you didn’t like her. (grab his brother collar)

Boy 2: Because I know you also like her. (smirk at his brother)

Boy 1: (punch his brother in the face) I’ll tell mom and dad you’re just doing this to get back at me.

Boy 2: Will they believe you after I tell them you’re the one that kill Neecha parents. (laugh)

Boy 1: What are you talking about?

Boy 2: I‘m going to go kill Neecha parents and blame everything on you. (look at his brother evilly)

Boy 1: You won’t…

Boy 2: Yes, I will. (laugh evil & ran off to his car)

Boy 1: (shouted at his brother) Tawan!

---End Flash---

Tawan: (got up from his bed fast) Neecha? Tawan?

Tawan question himself what going on here? Why is he having these flashes back? Did something happen to him when he was younger? Just then there was a knock at the door. Nana bought dinner to her son.​

Nana: I just bought dinner for you, since you were to tired to come eat with us a few hours ago.

Tawan: Thanks mom.

Nana: Don’t worry to much about Ella. (look at her son and feel sad)

Tawan: Mom, can I ask you something.

Nana: Sure.

Tawan: How did you know when you falling in love with dad?

Nana: Will…(wonder)…every time I see your father I get all shy, my heart beat so fast and you have this feeling you can’t describe. Why do you ask?

Tawan: I just want to know.

Nana: (look at Tawan) Have you falling in love? (smile)

Tawan: Of course not. (look away)

Nana: Then why did you ask? You should know what love is. You were fighting with us not to married you to anybody but Joy, the love of your life? (smile)

Tawan: I don’t know…since Ella came back thing stared to change.

Nana: I see…now you stared to question yourself.

Tawan: Yeah. Now I don’t know what to do?

Nana: Don’t think to much. Everything will take its course. (look at her son)

---

During the middle of the night, Ella woke up. She looks around her to see where she was. Then she saw Dodge sleeping on the couch. She started to think what happened to her. She looks at herself and notices that she at the hospital from looking at her clothes. She moves out of the bed and slowly walks out of the room. Ella wonder around the hospital hall way.​

Ella: What should I do?

Ella question herself as she look out the window into the night.​

jeeja

Vill gets worse-Er in every chapter. OMG, I can't believe she poison Ella. I hate her character so much. Even if it was reading, she's irritating me like hell. URGH >___<

I'm questioned about Tawan and his Twin. I'm guessing he lost his memories or something is just wrong with him unless missed out somewhere. I'm curious 2 find out wats gonna happen next.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Vill is just getting worse. lol

With Twin and his brother you just have to wait and find out what really happened.