Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm loving this fic.
Love the encounters&fights&arguments between Ella&Tawan.
I just love Ella cus she's just awesome. Lol.
Vill is pure evil!

I love the trailer!
Seeing all those scenes of Bie from HJS makes me miss HJS!
What a cutie!

Anyways, can't wait for more!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the comment. I'm happy ya enjoying this story.

Will here a poster I did for this story.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are chapter 8 & 9. Enjoy... :lol:

Chapter 8

Joy: (look at Ella) So have you found anything while you were at the Suthikamol farm?

Ella: No. I haven’t found anything since I went to work for them.

Joy: Did you make sure they didn’t know who you are? You know how they are. They have people watching your every move with out you knowing.

Ella: Yes, that why I change my background and name so they won’t know who I was.

Ella looks around the room and saw a picture frame on the table across from them. Ella got up and walks over to the picture on the table and picks it up to look at it then turn back to look at Joy. Joy walk up to Ella who was holding the picture in her hand.​

Ella: So how long you two know each other? (still holding the picture)

Joy: About a year now.

Ella: (put the picture back on the table) Oh…

Ella walk back to the couch thinking if her cousin knew her boy was getting married she be upset that Tawan didn’t tell her anything. Joy was looking at Ella and wonders what the matter with her.​

Joy: Is something on your mine? (walk to sit by Ella)

Ella: Nothing. It’s just a long day for me.

Joy: Go have some rest. We can talk later about the Suthikamol family.

Ella nodded her head as Ella was walking up the stairs the phone ring and Joy went to answer.​

Joy: Hello, Joy speaking. Tawan…

When Ella hears the name she knew who it was. She didn’t want to stay and listen to Joy talk to Tawan so she went to her room to get some rest.​

---

Ella: (unpack) So the one he love is Joy? What is it that Vill doesn’t have that Joy have? I can’t put Joy’s life in danger…but what if she has some information on my parent’s deaths? Did you really murder my parents Tawan?

Ella question herself so many time, it was the Suthikamol family who murder her parents on that awful night.​

---Past---

That day all the servants were not home. Her father let them on vacation for the week. It was just her parents and her cousin Joy who was staying over for a sleep over with her that day.​

---In Ella room---

Ella: We better go to sleep.

Joy: Come on Ella. I want to have some fun. Lets go sneaking around the house like we are some spy.

Ella: I don’t want to get into trouble.

Joy: Come on. We wouldn’t get into trouble. I promise.

Ella: Okay.

Joy: We got to wear black so nobody would see us.

While Ella and Joy were putting on black clothes, they didn’t know somebody was down stairs. Ella and Joy were walking down the hall way when they see a light flash down stairs. They quietly went to the stairs case to see who it was.​

Joy: Ssshhhhh…(pull Ella into a room)

Ella: (whisper) Who could it be?

Joy: I don’t know. Let’s see who it was. (look threw the door crake a bit)

Ella: They going into my parent’s room.

Ella get up about to go when Joy pull her down and hold onto Ella so she won’t go to her parent’s room.​

Joy: (whisper) Ella, you can’t. They might get us too.

Just then they both hear screaming coming from her parents room. Joy tries to hold Ella still so she won’t run into her parent’s room. Ella watch as the person walk out of her parent’s room into the night. She knew who it was.​

---End of Past---

---

Tawan was coming to talk to his parents about Vill. He not going to married her because he doesn’t love her. He wants to tell them about Joy.​

Sam: So what is it that you want to talk about?

Tawan: First of all I want Vill to leave this place.

Nana: Tawan!

Tawan: That what I want. I won’t marry her or anybody no matter what. I all ready have someone I truly love. I wanted you two to meet her but could find the right time to introduce her to you.

Nana: (over joy) You been dating and you didn’t even tell us. Where is she then? I want to meet her, see how she looks like, what kind of job she have….do sh…

San: Control yourself honey. (roll his eye)

Tawan: I just got off with her on the phone. She said she come out here to see you two this weekend.

Nana: That great. I can’t wait to meet her. What her name? How old is she?…(keep on talking)

Tawan: Mom…(went over to sit next to his mom)…you don’t need to ask so many questions right now. When she get here you two can talk and get to know each other.

As Tawan and his parents were talking they didn’t notice that someone was e-dropping on them. Vill was by the doorway and hear everything.​

Vill: (whisper to herself) Tawan, how can you do this. Even if you show your girlfriend to your parents, I’ll do whatever it takes to make you mine at the end.

As the week went by Tawan was happy that Joy is coming to meet his parents. He just hope nothing goes wrong.​

---

Ella was in the back yard reading when a guy came up to her.​

Guy: Excuse me.

Ella looks up from her book to see a handsome guy looking down at her.​

Ella: May I help you.

Guy: Is Joy home?

Ella: (think who this guy is) Joy? Lets go inside…(look at the guy)

Guy: Okay.

Ella and the person walk inside the house. Inside they meet Joy by the stairs as she was coming down.​

Joy: Ken? What are you doing here? (walk over to Ken and Ella)

Ken: I just came by to see you. (smile)

Joy: (turn to look at Ella) Ella, this is Ken. Ken this is Ella, she my cousin.

Ella: Sawadee ka.

Ken: Sawadee krup. I didn’t know you have a cousin.

Joy: (smile at Ken) Because you didn’t asked.

Ella: Will it was nice to meet you. I better leave you two to talk.

Joy: Thanks Ella.

After Ella left the room, Ken hug Joy.​

Joy: Stop Ken.

Ken: (smile looking at Joy) Why? You don’t want your cousin to find out about us.

Joy: (became sad) No…it’s just that Tawan ask me to go visit his parents this weekend.

Ken: (turn away from Joy) So you haven’t told him about us.

Joy: (walk to face Ken) No, I haven’t. I don’t know what to say to him.

Ken: So what about me huh? When are you going to stopped playing game with him? I want you to be mine and mine only.

Joy: Ken look, it’s hard to explain everything but I can’t leave Tawan.

Ken: (got angry) Fine! I’ll leave so you can be happy to be with Tawan. (walk out of the room)

Joy: (frustrate) Ken! (shouted his name)

Joy didn’t go after Ken. She doesn’t know what to do now. Seem like everything is falling part. She really wants to be with Ken but on the other hand she got Tawan to worry about. She needs to protect Tawan and his parents because she knows her cousin is going to do something bad to them.​

Joy: What am I going to do?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 9

At a café shop Ella was waiting for someone. After a few minutes went by a tall guy dress in black suite came into the café. He looks around and saw Ella sitting by the window.​

Guy: Ella?

Ella: James. (happy)

James went to sit down as the two talk about the plan.​

James: What do you think of the plan?

Ella: (look at James) The plan sound good. I think it will work. I just hope Vill keep her promise.

James: (smile evilly) She will. No matter what she do as she was told to do.

Ella: Then everything is going as we stared this from day one.

James: Yes.

Ella: I’ll see you at the party.

James: See you there.

As Ella and James walk out of the café someone saw her. Ella was walking to her car when someone shouted her name. She turns around.

Dodge: Ella! (ran up to her)

Ella: Hi Dodge.

Dodge: Hi…Oh the other day I forgot to give you this. (hand her a yellow bag)

Ella: (took it and look inside) Thanks.

Dodge: While you here I might as while ask you.

Ella: Ask me what?

Dodge: I just want to take you out for dinner.

Ella: Sure you can take me out. (smile)

Dodge: Okay then 7 O’clock to night.

Ella: Okay.

Dodge: That great then I’ll come pick you up at the house. (look at his watch) I got to run. I have having a meeting.

Ella: See you tonight.

Dodge: Bye.

---

At the farm Nook were walking around the backyard when Tawan came up behind her.​

Tawan: You like it. (standing behind her)

Nook turns around to face Tawan which she almost bumps into. Tawan caught her from falling. They look at each other for a few moments when Tawan mom came up to them.​

Nana: There you two are. (walk up to them) I was looking for you two.

Tawan: Mom…(walk up to his mom)…let me help you.

Nana: Thank.

Nook: Mrs. Suthikamol, if you need help on anything let me know.

Nana: Thank Nook. I just came out here to see what you two were doing. There nothing much to do since Ella is gone.

Nook: I just came out here to look at the beautiful garden. The flowers look beautiful and colorful. I notice there only one set of the white roses in the middle of the garden.

Nana: Oh…the white roses, they were plant by Neecha.

Nook: Who Neecha?

Nana: Neecha is Mr. and Mrs. Duaysienklao daughter. (look at Tawan) Don’t you remember her Tawan?

Tawan: (think) I gusset I don’t remember her.

Nana: (walk to sit down) Neecha parents and Tawan father were best friends. They own couples of stories and work to together for a long time but after Neecha parents death we never saw her again. To this day I still keep wounding where is she? How she been doing? What she will look like now?

Nook: If she still here, how old would she be?

Nana: Hummm…she will properly be the same age as Ella. Ella look so much like Neecha that why I want Tawan to married Ella. But after what Ella told us about Vill and Tawan…

Nook didn’t know her friend and Tawan use to have something going on with out her knowing it.​

Nook: What about Vill and Tawan?

Tawan: Mom, I think you should go back inside.

Nana: I’m just fine where I am.

Nook: (turn to look at Tawan) Tawan what is going on between you and Vill? She my friend and I don’t want her to get hurt by you.

Tawan: Nook, Vill and I have nothing going on.

Nana: Ella told us about Vill having Tawan baby. He didn’t even tell us too. If it wasn’t for Ella we would never know about Vill and Tawan relationship.

Nook: What?…that can’t be…(look at Tawan for some answer)

Tawan: Mom why did you have to say that?

Nana: I was just telling the truth because unlike someone…(look at Tawan)…who can’t tell the truth.

Nook: Tawan, is it like what your mother said between you and Vill. (watery eye)

Tawan:…Its…

Before Tawan could say a word out, Nook ran inside the house. Tawan want to go after her but he decides not too.

As the weekend came by it was the day Joy went to visit Tawan parents. Joy was sitting in the car as Tip the driver, drove to the countryside of Chiang Mai. Joy didn’t tell Ella where she was going. If she did tell everything will fall part.

Tawan was waiting for Joy outside the house happily. The car pull up to the drive away as Tawan walk over. Joy opens the door and there standing Tawan smiling at her.​

Tawan: I’m so happy you’re here. (hug Joy)

Joy: I’m happy I’m here too. (happy and hug Tawan back)

Tawan: (hold her hand) Let’s go inside. I want to introduce you to my parents.

Joy: Ka.

Tawan and Joy walk inside the house to meet his parents who was in the living room waiting for them. Tawan introduce Joy to his parents and everybody. Sam and Nana was happy to meet Joy. Vill on the other hand wasn’t too happy about it. Joy is Vill rival for a long time.​

Vill: Oh…Joy I didn’t know you knew Tawan. (sweet voice)

Tawan: (look at Joy with a question face) You two know each other?

Joy didn’t get to answer as Vill answer for Joy.​

Vill: Joy and I go way back. Is that right, Joy? (fake smile)

Joy looks at Tawan and knows what going to happen next if she doesn’t answer. She didn’t know Vill was also going to be here and how did Tawan know Vill.​

Joy: Yes, Vill and I go way back.

Tawan: How come you never told me? (look at Joy)

Joy: Because I didn’t know you also knew Vill too.

Nana: Okay, okay…let’s stop here. Sue, why don’t you show Joy to her room?

Sue: Ka.

---

Sue took Joy bags and shows her to her room. Sue opens the door and walk into the room. She put Joy stuff on the bed. Joy was walking around the room. She stops by the window and look outside as Sue was about to walk out the room Joy spoke.​

Joy: Why are you here? (looking out the window)

Sue: (stop in her track) I’m here because of Ella. You didn’t think I would be here huh?

Joy: No. I would have thought you would be at some night club benign a whore.

Sue: (got mad but she calm herself down) At lest I’m here to watch the Suthikamol family for Ella to take her revenge on them. You can’t do anything about it.

With that Sue walk out of the room leaving Joy mad at her cousin. How could she do this to the Suthikamol family?​

---

Ella was in her room thinking about what Dodge said to her when they went on their date.​

---Date---​

Dodge: I hope you know what you doing?

Ella: I know what I’m doing. You don’t have to worry about me.

Dodge: I’m just worried what if you got the wrong person. Maybe it wasn’t the Suthikamol family that murders your parents.

Ella: I know for sure its them. I saw his arm. It has a mark on his wrist. The day before my parent’s death we went to visit them. I was playing with Tawan pen and I drew a watch on his wrist.

Dodge: But are you every sure it’s Tawan who murder your parents that night. He’s only 16 at the time. He can’t kill them.

Ella: I’m sure it was Tawan. Let not talk about this anymore.

Dodge: Sure. I’ve been thinking lately about you Ella. Should I ask you…

Ella: Ask me what?

Dodge: I want to ask you would you marry me.

Dodge went to hold Ella hand. Ella was stun by what Dodge just said.

Ella: (look at Dodge) …Why do you want to married me?

Dodge: Because I love you since the day I came to work for your family. I know I told myself so many times I should find someone but my heart keep on thinking of you Ella. Will you Ella marry me?

Ella: I…I don’t know what to think. Can you give me some time.

Dodge: Sure.

---End of Date---

Ella: What am I going to do? I can’t marry Doge. He only a friend…

As Ella was thinking of what to do her phone ring.​

Ella: Hello, Ella speaking.

Sue: Hello, this is Sue. I just call to late you know Joy is here staying at the Suthikamol farm for a couple of weeks.

Ella: Oh…

After Ella finish talk to her sister, she was angry that her cousin didn’t tell her where she was going.​

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Sad no Ella n Tawan scene! T_T
Vill is an evil *itch! X_X

Can't wait 4 the next update!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ya for the comment. Yeah Vill really is an itch but she got to do it so it be more complicated for Joy.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here are chapter 10 & 11. These next few chapter might be slow because there a party. Enjoy.

Chapter 10

After Sue hung up on the phone she turn to leave when she bump into Pong. Pong was standing in the back of her. Sue thinks did he hear her conversation with Ella.​

Pong: Who were you talking too?

Sue: No one. (try to leave)

Pong: You’re lying. (grab her arm)

Sue: Let go.

Pong: Not until you tell you tell me who you were on the phone with.

Sue: I would never tell you. So let go of my arm. (mad voice)

Pong: If you not going to tell me then we just have to go see Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol. (squeak her arm)

Sue: You’re hurting me.

Pong: Tell me or…(squeak her arm tiered)

Sue: I would never tell.

Pong was going to reply back but Tawan walk in and saw them.​

Tawan: What going on here? (walking up to Pong & Sue)

Pong: Nothing. (let go of Sue arm)

Sue: I better go. (look at Pong then to Tawan before she walk away)

After Sue was gone from the room Tawan turn to look at Pong.​

Tawan: Aren’t you going to tell me what just happened between you and Sue a few minutes go?

Pong: There really nothing going on between me and Sue. (look at Tawan)

Tawan: Are you sure. I know when I see something going on.

Pong: It’s just that I saw her talking on the phone with somebody.

Tawan: May be she was talking to her family. Anyway I just came to ask you have you found anything on Dodge.

Pong: Will, I found out that he use to work for Duaysienklao family a couple of years ago. Also he has one older sister name Joy.

Tawan: Isn’t Duaysienklao families are….

Pong: Its Neecha parents.

Tawan: Then how did Ella know him? Is there anything else?

Pong: No. I thought since your not getting married to Ella you don’t need any info about her.

Tawan: I just want to know. (got up from the couch) I talk to you later about this. (left the room)

---

As the week went on everybody was having a great time. Joy and Nana got to know each other. As for Vill, she kept her eyes close on Tawan.

At night everybody was eating dinner when Mr. Suthikamol announces to everybody there was going to be a party.​

Sam: I would like to announce this coming weekend there going to be a party. Mrs. Suthikamol and I have planned this party for a few days now and would like to tell all of you guys about it.

Everybody was happy. Nana told Joy she got some dresses for her to try on for the party. Joy was happy and sad at the sad time.

After dinner Vill was in her room thinking of what to do next.

As the week went on everybody help out with the party as it was coming near to the night. As the week went by it was the night of the party. Everybody came.​

---In Mrs. Suthikamol room---

Joy: This is to much. I can’t wear your dresses and your jewelry.

Nana: Sweeten this is not to much. I’m giving you these things because soon you going to become my daughter -in- law soon.

Joy: (eyes wide open) your daughter -in- law? I…I don’t know what to said.

Nana: I’m just happy my son loves you. You’re going to make him so happy that he chooses you.
Joy was sad thinking of what Nana said. Tawan love her and choose to be their daughter -in- law. She really not in love with Tawan it’s just that she want to protect Tawan from her cousin.

While Joy was getting ready, downstairs everybody is getting everything ready as the guests show up. Pong kept an eye on Sue as Tawan was waiting for Joy. The party was staring as everybody was enjoying the even. Joy came downstairs with Nana as everybody look at her. Tawan didn’t stay his eyes off her as she walks downstairs.

Joy was wearing a light baby blue event dress as she have on Mrs. Suthikamol beautiful necklaces. Tawan was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs for her. Vill was angry that Joy got to wear Mrs. Suthikamol dresses and jewelry.

The events went great as the guests were having fun talking to one other. They didn’t expect someone to show up.

The young lady was in a event dress and the young man beside her dress in black suite came into the room. Everybody wonder who were the couple that just walks into the room.​

Dodge: How do you feel? (look at Ella)

Ella: I feel like Cinderella. (whisper back to Dodge)

Tawan wonder who the young lady was. She looks so stunning. Seem like he haven’t see they before. Joy knew who it was. She didn’t expect her cousin to be here with her brother.

Ella went to greet Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol who didn’t recognize it was her at first. Nana was so happy that Ella came to the party now her plan work everything is going as she wanted thanks to her good friend who helps her with this.​

Nana: You look fantastic. (hug Ella) I’m so happy you made here.

Ella: (hug Nana back) Thank you. I’m glad I came. (smile) Oh…I forgot to introduce my friend. This is Dodge Wongviriya.

Dodge: Sawadee krup.

As the party went into the night Tawan haven’t met Ella yet. Joy was keeping him away from her cousin.

Ella was outside talking to her sister what went on after she left the farm. While Ella and Sue talking outside where nobody would see them. Vill came up to Tawan and Joy was.​

Vill: Having a great time.

Joy: (look at Vill) Yes, we having a great time.

Vill: Tawan, I would like to talk to you for a few second. (look at Tawan)

Tawan: We have nothing to talk about Vill. (look at Vill)

Joy: Tawan, maybe she just wants to say something. (give Tawan a sweet look)

Tawan: Okay I’ll talk to Vill.

Joy: I’ll leave for you two to chat. (walk away)

After Joy was gone Vill turn to look at Tawan.​

Tawan: What do you want to talk about?

Vill: Tawan, can’t you give me a second chance. I still love you.

Tawan: (roll his eye) Not this again. I told you all ready I’m not married you or anybody else. The only person I’m marrying is Joy and only her.

Vill: Will, I feel sorry for you then.

Tawan: Why would you feel sorry for me?

Vill: Because Joy just using you. She never loves you. She has someone she love all ready. She just is playing with you because of her cousin.

Tawan: You just jealous because I didn’t choose to married you.

Vill: (angry) Find! If you’re not going too listened to me then look for yourself. She over there’s hugging her boyfriend. (look across the room)

Tawan turn to look across the room where Joy was and saw her hug someone.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay here are pix of the dresses all the lady will be wearing at the Party...

For:

Ella is wearing this dress. The dress is going to be longer to her feet. And it be this color too in the story.

For:

Vill will be wearing this dress to the party. The dress is going to be longer to her feet.

For:

Joy is wearing this dress. Its going to be a light baby blue dress in this style. The dress is longer too her feet. And the piece around her shoulder will be bite shorter and it be a V neck-line.

For:

Nook is wearing this dress. The color of dress in the story is a creaming color. Not black. The dress will be the same nothing will change

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 11

Joy: Dodge, I didn’t know you were here with Ella.

Dodge: I didn’t know you were also here too.

Joy: You know this is Suthikamol farm. Tawan parents farm right.

Dodge: Oh…so this is Tawan parents farm. So when are you going to tell him the truth your not in love with him.

Joy: I can’t tell him yet. Not now. When the right time comes I’ll tell him. Where Ella?

Dodge: I just saw her walk out of the room with someone.

Joy: (wonder) Oh…I hope you enjoy the party. (smile)

Dodge: I will. Take care.

Joy nodded as she walks away from her brother.​

---

Outside in the backyard Sue was telling Ella what happened when she left the farm.​

Sue: I hope you got a plan because there just too many people here now.

Ella: (think) Seem like I have to stay here.

Sue: (look at Ella) What?! You want to stay here. I thought you didn’t want to stay here.

Ella: I don’t want to stay either. (sighed) Look like everybody is going after Tawan. I don’t like it when there people involved with Tawan. I have to try and make him stay away from Joy so I can have the chance to kill him.

Sue: How are you going to do that? Joy is always beside Tawan then you got Vill and Nook. Vill is just a pain to deal with.

Ella: I just need the right time to make my plain work. I know Vill is a pain to deal with but she here to get info to help us too. Remember later you have to meet James. He is going to give you something for me.

Sue: Okay.

Ella: We should get back inside before they think where we are.

Ella and Sue walk back inside to where the party was going on. They did not notice that someone was listening to their converse. Pong came out from behind a tree. He hears what Ella and Sue plan to do. He needs to go find Tawan and tell him what up.​

---

Back inside the party Nana was talking to someone when she saw Ella walk back into the room with Sue. Across the room Tawan was with Vill as Joy came back to them.​

Joy: Have a nice chat while I’m gone.

Vill: Yes, we did. (clung her arm around Tawan arm)

Tawan: Who were you talking to? (look at Joy)

Joy: (hasten) I…I was just talking to my brother.

Vill: You’re lying.

Joy: Who you call lying? You’re the one who lying.

Tawan: Joy, do you love me?

Joy: (wonder why he asked that question) I…I…

Vill: (look at Tawan) You see Tawan. She can’t even said she love you.

Joy: (look at Tawan) Tawan why are you asking this question when you know in my heart it’s only you. (lie)

Tawan: I just want to know. You haven’t said the words since we been together and it just make me wonder.

Before Joy could say what she wanted to said Pong came up to them and interrupts their converse.​

Pong: Excuse me. Tawan I need to talk to you. (look at Tawan) It’s important.

Tawan: Excuse me ladies.

Tawan walk off with Pong to talk about something. Vill turn to look at Joy.

Vill: He won’t believe you this time. I told him everything about you just using him.

Joy: (mad) Even if he doesn’t believe. I have good reason to help back me up and what do you have nothing to back you up. Also if he decide not to married me he won’t choose you either. (smirk and walk away)

Vill: Why you….(angry)

---

Ella and Dodge were dancing as Sue left the room to go meet James.

Outside in the hallway at a corner Pong was telling Tawan what he over hear between Ella and Sue.​

Pong: I just want to tell you, you got problem. Ella is here and she planning to k… (got interrupt)

Nana: What are you two doing out here? You should be inside enjoying the party. (look at both men)

Tawan: Pong was just going to tell me something about Ella…She here at the party.

Nana: (give Pong a glance and knew something is up) Ella…oh she here. I invited her here because I thought it’s been a while since I saw her. Let’s go back inside to the party.

Tawan: Sure.

As they walk back inside. Pong saw Sue at the corner of his eye. He stops. Nana turns to look at Pong.​

Nana: Something wrong?

Pong: Uhhh…you two go on ahead. I have to do something first.

Tawan: Okay.

Nana & Tawan walk off as Pong went to follower Sue where she going.​

---

Dodge and Ella came back from the dance floor. Dodge help her in the chair.​

Ella: Thanks.

Dodge: No problem.

Ella: I wonder where Joy and Tawan?

Dodge: About Tawan? Are you sure you want to go through your plan.

Ella: Yes, I’m sure.

Dodge: I go get you some drink.

Nana saw Ella by herself so she walks over to Ella with Tawan.​

Nana: Ella.

Ella: (turn to look at Nana) Mrs. Suthikamol…(saw Tawan walk behind his mom)

Nana: Are you having a good time?

Ella: Yes, I am. (smile)

Dodge came back the drink and see Ella talking to Mrs. Suthikamol and someone.​

Dodge: Here your drink. (hand it to Ella)

Ella: Thanks. (smile at Dodge) Dodge, I want you to meet Tawan.

Dodge: Sawadee krup.

Tawan: Dodge? (think)

Ella: Tawan this is my friend Dodge.

Tawan nodded his head at Dodge.

Nana: Ella why don’t you have a dance with my son.

Tawan: Mom.

Nana: What? I just want to see the two of you get to dance at less one dance tonight. Is that so hard to ask of you? (look at her son) Ella would you make my wish come truth.

Ella: (look at Nana who give her the sad puppy look) Sure, Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: (so happy) You made my wish come truth. (hug Ella) Dodge can you lend Ella for my son for this dance.

Dodge: Sure. We still got the rest of the night for me and Ella to dance.

Nana: Thanks so much. I’ll go ask them to play a song. Stay here. I’ll be back. (walk away)

Tawan watch his mom walk away from them. He turn to look at Ella and Dodge. He remembers earlier Joy was talking to him (Dodge).​

Tawan: Joy said you’re her brother right?

Dodge: Yeah. I’m her younger brother.

Tawan: I see (think he should never doubt Joy)

Nana came back as the song was playing.​

Nana: (happy) I hope you two enjoy this dance. (trying to rush Tawan & Ella to the dance floor)

Tawan: Mom…

Ella gives her drink to Dodge as she went with Tawan to the dance floor. Sam was at the at the speaker talking.​

Tawan: Mom what is dad saying? Are you two up to something?

Nana: (grin) Why would we be up to something? Enjoy this dance. (wink at Tawan)

Nana walk away from the dance floor and give Sam the thumb up.​

Sam: I would like to announces this next dance is for my son and our to be daughter -in- law soon.

The light went to Tawan and Ella who was in the middle of the dance floor. Everybody in the room claps their hands as they watch Tawan & Ella dance.

Joy was shock what Mr. Suthikamol just announces. How could this have happened? Everybody will think Ella is their daughter -in- law and not her. She saw her brother. She went up to him.

Joy: What going on? Why Mr. Suthikamol announces Ella is going to be their daughter -in- law?

Dodge: I don’t know either. Seem like they have their own plan.

Vill was watching Ella and Tawan dancing and was angry why it can’t be her dancing with Tawan. She walk away to get some drink to cool herself.​

Vill: Man, I should get Ella out of the way so Tawan can be with me. I don’t care if I work for them. They only use Tawan. (drink her wine)

Back at the dance floor Tawan wasn’t too happy. He dancing with Ella and everybody think she going to be his wife after what he father just announces.​

Tawan: What did you said to my parents to make them announces your going to be my wife? (still dancing)

Ella: (mad) I didn’t say anything to them. Maybe they love me more. (grin)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Haha, I love Ella!
Yahoo Ella & Tawan's scenes! :D
And yet they gonna get married! :D

Can't wait 4 more!

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...nice, i just love it... ^_^
keep it coming...
i;m sooo addcited to fanfics...lol...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is chapter 12. Sorry I was to lazzy to post chapter 13 with ch 12 too. So for now ita chapter 12. Enjoy... :lol:

Chapter 12

Outside Sue was talking to James about the plan they going to do to night. James hand her a bag. She looks inside the bag.​

James: The small box is where the knife is and the bottled have the pill Ella wanted.

Sue: Ka.

James: I hope this goes as plan.

Sue: I just hope so too.

James: I better go inside.

After James went back inside, Pong came out from the corner and stop Sue in her track. Sue look up and saw Pong.​

Pong: What are you and your sister up too?

Sue: Uh…. (hide the bag behind her back)

Pong: Who were you talking to? And what are you hiding in the back of you. (try to look in the back of Sue)

Sue: (try to move so Pong won’t see what in the bag) Its none of your business. So let me pass.

Pong: No.

Sue: (saw someone behind Pong) You going to be sorry. (smile)

Pong: Why would I be sorry?

Sue: You’ll going to find out soon enough.

Before Pong could say another word someone hit him from behind. Pong turn to look at the person who hit him but couldn’t make out who it was as he fall to the ground.​

Sue: Thanks.

Vill: That one was a close one.

Sue: Hide his body so nobody would see.

Vill: Okay.

---

Tawan: (look around the room) Where did she go?

Joy: Who?

Tawan:…Ella.

Joy: Oh maybe she left.

Tawan: (look at Joy) I’m sorry about early.

Joy: Why you sorry? There nothing to be sorry.

Tawan: I didn’t trust you like you have in me.

Joy: Tawan, what got into you? (look at Tawan odd)

Tawan: I met the guy you were talking to early. He told me he your brother.

Joy: Oh. You don’t have to be sorry for that.

Tawan: From now know I’m going to trust you.

---

Across the room Nana was talking to James.​

Nana: Did she take the pills?

James: Yes she did.

Nana: That good. Now they can fall for one another. (grin) Oh do you have some more of the pills you give to Sue.

James: Why you asked?

Nana: I need some of those pills to help get this party a move on.

James: Here. (hand a few pills to Nana)

Nana: Thanks for all the work you help in this.

James: No problem. I’m glad I can be a part in this.

---

Sue: Here the pills and the knife in the bag.

Ella: Thanks. Did you have any trouble?

Sue: I think Pong stared to suspense something going on. He follows me to meet James.

Ella: What? How did this happen? Where is he now?

Sue: Vill hit him in the back, so now he unconscious but not for long.

Ella: Man, I didn’t want more people to get involved in this. Okay here what we going to do. Have Vill help you take Pong to his car and you take he out of Chiang Mai for now. I’ll do the rest.

Sue: What if Mr. and Mrs. Suthikamol asked about us?

Ella: I’ll think of something to cover you and Pong not being here.

Sue: Okay.

Ella: I just hope there nothing going wrong any more to night.

---

Dodge was wondering where Ella have gone too. As he was looking around the room someone bump into him.​

Nook: Sorry. (look up to see a handsome face looking down at her)

Dodge: Are you right? (look at Nook still holding onto her)

Nook:…Uh…yes…(nodded)

Dodge: (smile) That good. (let go of Nook arm)

Joy saw her brother with Nook so she and Tawan walk over to them. Ella looks around the room and saw Tawan, Joy, and everyone together talking. She went over to the drink table and pick up a cup of drink.​

Ella: To night I get my revenge on you Tawan. (slip a pill into the drink) You’re going to be dead by morning. (grin to herself then walk over to Tawan)

Nana saw her son with his friends talking happily. A waiter came up to her with drinks. She took two cups of drinks from the waiter.​

Ella: Dodge…(walk over to him)

Dodge: Ella…(look at her walk toward them)

As Ella was walking toward Dodge and everyone, a guest accentually bump into her which make her trip as the drink in her hand drop to the ground and splash it on to her dress. Dodge went out to Ella to help her.​

Dodge: Are you okay? (help Ella)

Ella: No…my plan is ruin. (look at her drink on the floor and her dress)

Dodge: Ella…

Ella was to angry to listened to what Dodge was saying to her. She was thinking of her plan is ruin. All her hard work she put into this and to night was going to be the night too. Joy, Tawan, Nook went over to see what happened.​

Joy: Ella.

Ella: (look up at Joy) Joy.

Joy: Look at your dress, its ruin.

Ella: I know my dress. I have to go to the bathroom to clean the stain out of my dress. (about to leave)

Nana: There you guys are. I’ve been looking all over for ya. (look at Ella and saw her dress ruin) Oh Ella your dress is ruin with that stain on it.

Ella: I know. I have to go to the bathroom to clean it.

Nana: Ella, why don’t you wait for a few second to go to the bathroom? Mr. Suthikamol is about to give a toast.

Ella: Sure.

Nana: (smile) Great. Here have one of my drinks. I just brought it over to see if anyone hasn’t had one. (hand one of the drink to Ella)

Ella: (took the drink) Thanks Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: No problem. (smile) Oh Tawan you don’t have a drink too. Here take mine. I haven’t drink from it yet.

Tawan: You don’t have to mom. I can go get myself a drink.

Nana: No, no have mine. I have some waiters bring drinks for the rest of you all. Sorry I only have two in my hand.

Joy: Its okay, Mrs. Suthikamol.

Nana: Tawan here…(hand her other drink to Tawan)

Tawan: Mom…

Nana: Ssshhhhh…your father is about to talk.

Tawan took the drink from his mom. His father gives a toast for the lovely even and happy that everybody came to the party. Everybody drink their wine after Sam finish talking. Nana look at her son drink the wine in his hand then look at Ella who also drink her wine. Nana grin knowing her plan work again. Ella left to the bathroom to clean out the stain on her dress.​

---

Out on the road Sue was driving. She turns to look at Pong who was on the passenger side to see if he has waked up yet. Pong was tie up. Pong stared to wake up. He try to open his eyes but can’t. He was blind folded.​

Pong: Who are you? Where am I?

Sue: (drive) I’m sorry. I have to do this to you.

Pong: Sue?

Sue: Yes, it’s me.

Pong: Where are you taking me? Why are you and your sister doing this?

Sue: Sorry, I can’t tell you anything for now.

Sue drove into the night.

---

In the bathroom Ella was trying to clean the stain out of her dress when she started to fell dizzy. She blink her eyes a couple of time and steady herself before walking out of the bathroom.​

Ella: What am I going to do now? My plan is ruin, my drink gone. (talk to herself as she walk down the hall)

Ella being to feel more dizzy and can’t seem to see in froth of her as she walk down the hall. Her eyes became blurring as she stops walking and try to get herself focus back.​

Ella: Man, what wrong with me. (become weak as she sink to the ground)

Tawan saw her and notice something was wrong. He went over to Ella.​

Tawan: Are you okay? (look down at Ella)

Ella: (look up at Tawan) No. I don’t know what wrong.

Tawan: Let me help you up. (give his hand to Ella)

Ella: I feel so weak. (stood up)

Tawan: (started to feel dizzy) Do you want to go take a rest in your room.

Ella: No. Dodge will be wounding where I am. (trip but Tawan caught her in time)

Tawan: You don’t look so good maybe you should go take a rest. I’ll go tell him that you don’t fell to good and you went to take a rest. (still holding onto Ella)

Ella: (stared at Tawan) Okay.

Tawan: I help you to your room.

Tawan hold Ella as they went to her room. They didn’t notice someone was watching them.

Nana: Awww…they so cutie. (giggled to herself)

---

Joy: Where Tawan?

Nook: I just saw him walk out of the room.

Joy: Thanks. (walk to find Tawan)

Joy was walk toward the exit when Vill stop her in her.

Vill: Where are you going?

Joy: None of your business. (try to movie) Move out of the way.

Vill: I don’t think I’ll move. (block Joy)

Joy: I don’t want to talk to you. So move out of my way.

Vill: (laugh) Ooooo…trying to be tough and mighty.

Joy: (have it with Vill) This is what you get for mess with me. (slap Vill)

Vill: (shock at what Joy did) Why you…you bitch. (slap Joy back but Joy move and Vill miss)

The two stared to fight with each other. Everybody look at the two pulling each other hairs and slapping each other. Joy got a hold of Vill neck and tries to smack her face into the cake in froth of them.​

Joy: (smile) Want some cake. (pull Vill face close to the cake)

Vill use her hand to hold the table trying to pull away as Joy pulling her down.

Vill: I’m going to get you for this…(said through her teeth)

Joy: You going to enjoy this…(use her other hand to grab some cake and smack it onto Vill face)

Vill: Why you! (angry as Joy laugh at her)

Vill face was cover in cake as everybody look at the two. Dodge and Nook came to the scene.

Dodge: Joy. (look at his sister)

Nook: OMG…(saw Vill cover in cake)

Nana and Sam came over to the scene and saw the mess.​

Nana: Stop this right now! (shouted)

Both Joy and Vill look at Nana.​

Nana: What got into you two? Look at what you two did. This party is in a mess.

Both Vill & Joy: Sorry. (look at the mess they did)

Vill: Joy stared it first.

Joy: (give Vill a evil look why you) I did not. I was looking for Tawan when you won’t mine your business and try to created trouble.

Vill: Err…she slap me first.

Nana: (have a headache coming on) Just let it go who stared first. About Tawan he went to retired for the night. He said he not feeling to well.

Joy: Oh…

Nana: You two go get clean up.

Joy and Vill shove each other as they went to clean up. Nana walks away happily in her head. Dodge and Nook look at each other.​

Dodge: I wonder what taking Ella.

Nook: Maybe she came back from the bathroom and is some where around the room.

Dodge: (look at Nook) I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce probably to you who I was early. I’m Dodge Wongyiriya.

Nook: Nice to meet you. I’m Nook Yoogthatat. I’m Tawan best friend.

Dodge: Nice to meet you. (smile) I didn’t know Tawan have a cutie friend like you.

Nook: (blush) He doesn’t tell other much about me. He overly protect of me.

Dodge: I see.

Dodge and Nook talk to each other as they waited for Ella.​

---

Tawan help Ella to her room. Tawan became dizzier as he can’t see his version well. They got to Ella room.​

Ella: Thanks for helping me get to my room. (slowly close her eye)

Tawan: No problem. (stood at the end of the bed) Man, am I getting weak after helping you up here?

Ella: If you’re to tire why not take a rest too.

Both of them were on the pill, Nana have put in their drink. So for now they both are sweet to each other for now but what will happen later.​

Ella: You can sleep on that side. ( padding the left side of the bed)

Tawan: Are you sure, you don’t mine me sleep in the same bed with you. (dizzy)

Ella: (doesn’t know what she talking) Do I look like I’m going to eat you alive…(laugh) Come on. I won’t bit you. (fell back onto her pillow and went to sleep)

Tawan: Okay, if you said so.

Tawan took off his suite and climb onto the bed.

Ella: Are you cold? I’m cold for some reason. (sleep talk)

Tawan: (give some blanket) Here have some blankets.

Ella: I’m still cold.

Ella turns to Tawan still with her eye close.

Tawan: Seem like we need to use body heat. (look at Ella with blur version)

Ella: Sure. (unconsciously)

Tawan went close to Ella and hug her in her sleep.

Tawan: Are you warm now.

Ella….Uh…

Both fell sleeping as they hug each other.​

---

As the party came to an end everybody went home. Nana told Dodge that Ella went to take a rest because she wasn’t feeling to well and asked him to sleep over night.​

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMGG, THEY'RE GOING TO SEE TAWAN AND ELLA SLEEPING TOGETHER.
can't wait. ughh, vill and sue. ;P
awwww, poor pong :/
can't wait. please update soon. take your time :]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally got caught up with all the chapters!
Vill is just a lil evil b*tch!
She needs to realize that Tawan doesn't love her anymore!
Not too many scenes with Ella&Tawan but the end of chapter 12 made up for the missing times with Ella&Tawan :)
Wonder if anything else happen between them that night *ahem* LOL.