I notice that I have some problem to DL with sendspace:

Do u meet the same problem??
Please help me thanks!

darvil

sarNie Adult
this is a common problem.

Did you see what they typed?

It says "No free slot available"

You'll have to wait or retry til you get a free slot in that case.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Actually, it's not really a problem...it's just how the site operates when you try to download as a NON SendSpace Max user.

You might think that the site is acting up, but it's not...

LOL they are just trying to promote their premium. <_<

Karaokelao

sarNie Egg
For many days, I tried to download from Sendspace like you Many but still dont't work...the same message "no free..." :angry:

I think like you Wai Wai Noodles, they want us to be premium and so to pay on !! :angry:

well I hope that it'll be fine somedays and I could donwload because I don't finish to watch lakorn !! what would I do ?????? :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh i hate that problem but what i do is refresh lolss and it usually works at the 2nd or 3rd try but with sendspace links I dont even bother to download anything from them untill like at least after 11 pm cause I dont have that problem......

One reason I don't upload sendspace much ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
there's a few solutions..

Either you refreshes alot like Tina says but I don't get as lucky as Tina myself.

You can try refreshing at weird time when there would be LESS people online in the internet. That way your chances of dling are much better.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Sendspace available 1 GB per day. You can't download over 1 GB per day.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know if anyone have the same problem as me I start to dl from it but it stuck at 70 ou 80% and then i could not dl anymore. it has been a quite a while already that i got this probleme with sendspace.... So anyone please help.... and also have problem with filefront to.....i cannot dl no matter what it keep seeing dling but there is no popup of dling and everthing.... So please please help thans guys

darvil

sarNie Adult
I dont know if anyone have the same problem as me I start to dl from it but it stuck at 70 ou 80% and then i could not dl anymore. it has been a quite a while already that i got this probleme with sendspace.... So anyone please help.... and also have problem with filefront to.....i cannot dl no matter what it keep seeing dling but there is no popup of dling and everthing.... So please please help thans guys
Does it happen with other sites other then those?

Try downloading a large file from www.sarnworld.com/programs

try dling like the photoshop since its a big file.

See if it also stops

There are people with issues like that. Normally its their computer. You have something there that disconnects you automatically whether its a program, conflict or a combination of alot of factors.

See first if you still have the problem.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Darvil but i dont have any problem with megaupload ou uploading.com ou filefactory with these three link i am doing ok and the dl wont stuck like sendspace....... so i think it is finally not the problem with my com????? So what is the problem then???? If anyone experience something like that please help????

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
You can download your SendSpace links with Opera Web Browser because I know you can simply "RESUME or RESTART TRANSFER" if it stops.

Opera: http://www.opera.com/download/

You might also want to try the Internet Download Manager...I think it helps boost / buffer your download.