I LOVE MEGAUPLOAD!

I can download alot of files at same time from 6pm to 2am in PST
'cause its new feature called 'Happy Hour Premium'. :D Both uploads
and downloads are quite fast. I used to like/use SendSpace, but now,
it sucks. -_-

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay ppl, please share the secrets...lol

i have to buy from mega...and yes the speeds is a little better than sendspace. (but i didnt say i dont like sendspace neither)

i wouldnt mind reuploading but i guess my internet speed isnt all that fast, so it does kind of irritates me at the thought.

mediafire..isnt a choice for always find out til the end that it didnt go thru..uploading stand point. I have no problem with the dl..i like as it as matter of fact. ^_^

i love those filefront from Tina :D

in conclusion: i chose mega

since you didnt have the "all of the above" choice to choose from :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I don't have a premium account in Megaupload upload or anything, but I don't have to wait for that 45 seconds and I can download a 1GB file without limit.

As an uploader, I prefer Megaupload.
As a downloader, I prefer sendspace.

I hate those pop ups from Megaupload and those sexy pictures they posted. I can't download anything on Megaupload without having to worry somebody is going to think I'm a pervert. :lol:

^^ lmao. that's true! :lol:

i like m/u though now. faster d/l speeds for me and multiple d/l w/o any wait time now.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
To prevent the pop ups from coming up on megaupload just right click the download icon and save link as instead of clicking on the actual download icon.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't have a premium account in Megaupload upload or anything, but I don't have to wait for that 45 seconds and I can download a 1GB file without limit.

As an uploader, I prefer Megaupload.
As a downloader, I prefer sendspace.

I hate those pop ups from Megaupload and those sexy pictures they posted. I can't download anything on Megaupload without having to worry somebody is going to think I'm a pervert. :lol:
LOL..i agree with you on that one too...gosh it is kind of embarassing if those that arent familiar with that website walks by... doesnt it make you wonder what type of files are being uploaded on that site other than lakorns!!! :lol: