Sen...Seur Ruk Suer Winyarn [Exact]

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i want p'oh to be pra'ek again but i guess he doesn't fit da typical pra'ek role. GAR boo he gets aof leftovers in dis lakorn

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry but they only let P'Oh play that role as the bad boy who know how to fight that most his lakorn i've seen him play

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: I will love Oh no matter what role they give him. His nang eks a whole different story rolls my eyes at Ple;

fanny

sarNie Adult
omg how could they let this guy be p'ek...Oh should just play p'ek. I noticed that when Oh play for ch.5 he was never a p'ek before not that i remember he always play supporting role. I hope he will get to play role again crossing my fingers.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he played pra'ek once in proong nee mai saay thee ja rak gan. he's only been pra'ek once w/ ch7 too w/ amy

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
He was also pra'ek in the lakorn with Araya. I forget what the lakorn is called but Kade and Mo was also in it. Kade was paired up with Mo while Oh was paired up with Araya. It was a good lakorn. I think it's call Pleow fai nai fun.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
The pra'nang doesn't look good at all. There is so much cuter supporting actors out there that they can choose instead of these two. WHY? WHY? WHY? I agree that Oh A. should be the pra'ek for this lakorn and let best play as nang'ek because Oh A. isn't really those tall looking guys so he should have a small cute girl with him.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think the reason they picked Nat Thepasadin & Peak Pattarasarya is because they are more famous.

Nat Thepasadin is constantly in the news because he is dating some check.
Peak is a famous FILM actress, she just came out of a major Thai blockbuster-Ruk Sam Sow or something like that

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
The pra'nang doesn't look good at all. There is so much cuter supporting actors out there that they can choose instead of these two. WHY? WHY? WHY? I agree that Oh A. should be the pra'ek for this lakorn and let best play as nang'ek because Oh A. isn't really those tall looking guys so he should have a small cute girl with him.
he isn't tall looking because he is short LOL p'oh is tiny. he look da same size as ple. dats ok though he's still a great actor

I think the reason they picked Nat Thepasadin & Peak Pattarasarya is because they are more famous.

Nat Thepasadin is constantly in the news because he is dating some check.
Peak is a famous FILM actress, she just came out of a major Thai blockbuster-Ruk Sam Sow or something like that
i think da movie she did w/ sunny was da one dat got her popular. dat movie was pretty big. it was HILARIOUS so if anybody hasn't watched it yet u have to lol oh yea and dat was when she was pretty. now she look weird cause she probably did somethin to her face

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
he isn't tall looking because he is short LOL p'oh is tiny. he look da same size as ple. dats ok though he's still a great actor
i think da movie she did w/ sunny was da one dat got her popular. dat movie was pretty big. it was HILARIOUS so if anybody hasn't watched it yet u have to lol oh yea and dat was when she was pretty. now she look weird cause she probably did somethin to her face

Botox :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but she young lol she don't need botox yet. she probably got a nose or eye job. it made her look all weird

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
she's pretty except for her bunny teeth... it annoys me everytime i see her... no offence to her fans