Selling thai lakorns in khmer

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm just wondering do u have this old lakorn starring Johney Enfone with the actress I dont remember. Let me tell u the storyline I dont remeber the whole part. Its wen jonney want to get revenge with the main character girl for sum reason dont remember. I remember the first part of the movie started off the main character guy mom hung herself dont know y. thats all i remember not a whole detail but hope that anybody remember please finish the detail for me thanks

It's called Tep Tida Nung Beysarch = Beauty and the Beast

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love dat lakorn . It my #1 favorite lakorn of all time . It soo hilarious !!!!!!!!! :loool: I just love drama mix w/humor it make the lakorn fun even though it a revenge lakorn but dang i love JONNY in there i can't stop laughing when i watch this lakorn . They should remake it!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
So if anybody have this movie can i please ask to buy it off. thanks

I'm looking for this movie too,"Tep Thida Beysarch". Johnny and Numfon are the main stars. Numfon is Kwang sister. Now, i heard that Numfon is married to American that they met in the USA.

If anyone have this movie, please let me know. Thanks.

sammieesmile

sarNie Egg
Hi there. I was wondering if you have the movie Neary Pbee Pope. Thats the title in Khmer but in Thai it is Niras Song Pope. Bascially girl from the future. It is about a girl who fell into the water and she ends up in the past and she helped by changing history. She then falls in love with a guy from the past and during a big war she ends up back in the future. She suddenly becomes depress knowing that she is not able to go back to the past and because of this she committed suicide just to be with him. It is one of my all time favorite lakorn but because this drama was unpopular, no one is selling it. I am hoping that you can help me find it. Please respond ASAP. Thank you. Oh and the main charcters are
Pip Rawit Terdwong and Tak Bongkot Kongmalai.

Thank You :)

pebble2001

sarNie Egg
annenatalie said:
Hi guys, I'm selling thai lakorns in DVD over in the Thai section but now I might be able to access really old thai lakorns in khmer/cambodian..so if any of you are interested, please list out the name of the lakorns and actor/actress, if possible, and I'll see if I can get it for you
Hi Anne, I'm trying to find the classic thai boran dubbed in Khmer.  Wondering if you can get it I will purchase it from you.  The movie in thai is called "Mahosod Chadok" looking for the khmer version.  If you can get it, please let me know or email me.  

Thanks Pebble

pebble2001

sarNie Egg
pebble2001 said:
Hi Anne, I'm trying to find the classic thai boran dubbed in Khmer.  Wondering if you can get it I will purchase it from you.  The movie in thai is called "Mahosod Chadok" looking for the khmer version.  If you can get it, please let me know or email me.  

Thanks Pebble

pebble2001 said:
Hi Anne, I'm trying to find the classic thai boran dubbed in Khmer.  Wondering if you can get it I will purchase it from you.  The movie in thai is called "Mahosod Chadok" looking for the khmer version.  If you can get it, please let me know or email me.  I have paste the image of this movie, hope this help.

Thanks Pebble