SELLING LAKORN, DRAMA AND CHINESE SERIE IN KHMER DUBBED

kaaa

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

I have somes lakorns and series to sell, in dvd format, please let me know if you are interested! If you buuy for $100, get free shipping

Chinese serie:
1/Love or bread (Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin) $14
2/It starts with a kiss part 1 (Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin) $22
3/It starts with a kiss part 2 (Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin) $23
4/Paris Sonata (Ruby Lin and Rhen Quan) $23
5/The seventh day (Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow) $20 I still have one original set, and i sell it for $25

Drama:
6/Tree of Heaven (Lee Wan and Park Shin Hye $15
7/Hong Gil Dong (Sung Yu and Kang JI) $19
8/My Girl (Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook) $16
9/A love to kill (Bi Rain and Shin Min Ah) $18

Lakorn:
As for lakorns, tell me what u want because it will be to long to make a list, the price is between $14-$22.

yak

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone,

I have somes lakorns and series to sell, in dvd format, please let me know if you are interested! If you buuy for $100, get free shipping

Chinese serie:
5/The seventh day (Kevin Cheng and Niki Chow) $20 I still have one original set, and i sell it for $25

Drama:

Lakorn:
As for lakorns, tell me what u want because it will be to long to make a list, the price is between $14-$22.
Any boran lakorn?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if you have "domlay manous" and can up it for me, iso files on megaupload, i'm ready to pay you for it. pm me if you are interested.

2yuu

sarNie Egg
do you have lakorns with kob and stefan?

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Do you have MAYURA's PORP PEE with ann sirium and saranyu http://www.google.com/imgres?q=sirium+saranyu&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&biw=960&bih=487&tbm=isch&tbnid=7hEi-U0ENWO1jM:&imgrefurl=http://www.dienanh.net/forums/showthread.php/142676-Thailand-Tua-Saranyu-Wongkrajarng&docid=go3zJBEvHux_aM&itg=1&w=300&h=442&ei=El18TqLsF-LiiALftZGiDg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=502&page=11&tbnh=118&tbnw=89&start=95&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:95&tx=26&ty=42

Khmerian

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone,

Chinese serie:

Drama:

Lakorn:
Do you have alot of 80s and 90s tvb movies?