Selling false eyelashes and contact lens

mai123

sarNie Egg
I am selling false eyelashes, it comes in a box of 10 pairs of false eyelash. the price is $8 plus shipping.

my contact lens are the one which make your eye ball look bigger it is known as the dolley look contact lens. price: $18.00 a pair. shipping fee is flat rate $4.95.

will do combine shipping and I accept paypal. if interest you can email me at maixiongyang1@yahoo.com

mai123

sarNie Egg
sorry, I don't know how to upload picture here, however if you are seriously interest and would like to see the picture you can either post you email here or email me you email and i will send you all the pictures there are 13 styles of lashes and many different colors of lens.

KEO

sarNie Egg
sorry, I don't know how to upload picture here, however if you are seriously interest and would like to see the picture you can either post you email here or email me you email and i will send you all the pictures there are 13 styles of lashes and many different colors of lens.
i love see picture too.here my email. add= keo_mouang1@hotmail.com

kalina0017

sarNie Egg
I am selling false eyelashes, it comes in a box of 10 pairs of false eyelash. the price is $8 plus shipping.

my contact lens are the one which make your eye ball look bigger it is known as the dolley look contact lens. price: $18.00 a pair. shipping fee is flat rate $4.95.

will do combine shipping and I accept paypal. if interest you can email me at maixiongyang1@yahoo.com
Did you know that those contacts are not gud for the eye??