SEG New Pictures

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Mainhia Thao request this so here you go

Look for the movie "3 Lub Tooj Npab" and It will come out during July 4th, 2008.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
is this the movie cover?

Hey..someone beat me to it..lol. No this picture is the first of many planned banners for the drama. I also plan to have an all girl one too, but we're running on borrowed time from our cast so we'll see..... The real DVD Cover will be very simple....we're keeping a very low profile...but Waterfest will be the official start for the promotion of the drama. So far we have reserved our booth for the July 4th tourney in Minnesota so we'll be there. Not sure about SeaGames yet, but most likely we'll also be there since its our backyard! lol....

As always...thanks Sarnie Girls for all of your support!

Oh..by the way...if any of you are going to the Fresno WaterFest, Advent Vibe has been asked to perform at waterfest by the committee so they'll be there to perform new songs from the drama. We will also be at the Rainbow Ballroom for Asian Prom to perform our songs too. Please come and support us!

Anyhow...the color pictures are on our myspace at scradentertainmentgroup

Regards,
SEG

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Hey..someone beat me to it..lol. No this picture is the first of many planned banners for the drama. I also plan to have an all girl one too, but we're running on borrowed time from our cast so we'll see..... The real DVD Cover will be very simple....we're keeping a very low profile...but Waterfest will be the official start for the promotion of the drama. So far we have reserved our booth for the July 4th tourney in Minnesota so we'll be there. Not sure about SeaGames yet, but most likely we'll also be there since its our backyard! lol....
As always...thanks Sarnie Girls for all of your support!

Oh..by the way...if any of you are going to the Fresno WaterFest, Advent Vibe has been asked to perform at waterfest by the committee so they'll be there to perform new songs from the drama. We will also be at the Rainbow Ballroom for Asian Prom to perform our songs too. Please come and support us!

Anyhow...the color pictures are on our myspace at scradentertainmentgroup

Regards,
SEG

Just wondering, are you guys selling your movies to other people who are selling movies too or can we only get the movie on your booth? I just want to know because I won't be able to be there for the soccer tournament. So I just want to know if I can get this movie at my local store or can I order it online?

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Lucky Cha is gone, what happened to him?
Hello Sarnie Ladies,

Thanks for all of your support once again…. To answer some of your questions….

Lucky Cha will still be in the drama but only to a minimal. Due to unforeseen circumstances he was not able to complete the drama and so therefore we had to write him out. We then rewrote the script and re-casted Vang Vue as his brother Daniel Kue. I believe that the storyline is much better than the previously planned one and is also more solidly structured. I also have to say that Vang is an awesome actor with a theatrical background who was able to get right into character from his first day, therefore allowing us to move forward with the drama without any delays.

As of now, we are still looking into distribution across the US, but because of the many restrictions and limited contacts, we are still in debate. However, we will make it available to order on line when the time comes. For those ordering on line specifically through us, if it isn’t too busy I might be able to get some of the actors to autograph it in thanks for your support. Most likely, it would be MTV, Vang Vue, Angel Tsab, Brad Lis, Bee Her, Billy Xiong or Tee Feng Xiong doing the autographs since they live locally in Sacramento. All the other actors not mentioned lives in Fresno, Stockton, and Lodi so I will have limited access to them unless we have a major promotional event. But if you would like a specific person’s autograph, you may request it and I will see if I can catch up with them to get it for you. As of now (besides the Minnesota 4^th of July tournament and SAC SEAGAMES (also a MAYBE) , our planned major events will be the Sacramento New Year and Fresno New Year 2008. We have also requested that all our actors make time to come and sit at the booths during these events. If you would like to meet and support them with words of encouragement, that would be a great time for you to stop by. I am sure they would appreciate it.

In addition the following actors and singers from Advent Vibe are scheduled to be at the 4^th of July tournament …(things could change depending on their work schedules), Brad Lee, Vang Vue, MTV, Angel Tsab, Angela Thoj, Toua Lee, Jay Lo, Kong Mong Xiong, and Kong Meng Lee. Majority of the cast members should be at the SAC SEAGAMES in structured time increments should we decide to go so please do come by and say hello.

Deepest Regards,
PC Vaj

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
oh wow, it's getting there...anyhow, do you by the way have a trailer or teaser for us to see? Please, please do cuz I want to get a glimpse of the movie...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The guys look stiff in their photoshoot, but I can’t really judge a book by its’ cover do I? Seem like SEG and her crew put passion into this drama so I’ll give it a chance.

BTW. Before I think I heard SEG mention about dubbing for the actor/actress. Are you going to fully dub or just some parts? Cause I want the original voices, dubbing over is just too corny. And how many part will this drama have. I heard “8 hour long drama.�

For those who are anticipating like me. Here’s a Poster I made from previous photoshoot and the slide show that SEG posted. One picture has Lucky Cha in there, but like SEG mention, he’s only going to have a little part in the drama.

Please don’t post this anywhere else unless given permission from me.

A lot of people complain that Mailia doesn’t suit Micheal, but if you look at her she’s decent enough. Like the old folks use to say “not too pretty, yet not too ugly, just okay.� LoL.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Nancy...wanna design the cover and banners for me??? lol..... I really like your work! pm me!

PC

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow, great job!!!!!!!!!

The guys look stiff in their photoshoot, but I can�€™t really judge a book by its�€™ cover do I? Seem like SEG and her crew put passion into this drama so I�€™ll give it a chance.

BTW. Before I think I heard SEG mention about dubbing for the actor/actress. Are you going to fully dub or just some parts? Cause I want the original voices, dubbing over is just too corny. And how many part will this drama have. I heard �€œ8 hour long drama.�€�

For those who are anticipating like me. Here�€™s a Poster I made from previous photoshoot and the slide show that SEG posted. One picture has Lucky Cha in there, but like SEG mention, he�€™s only going to have a little part in the drama.

Please don�€™t post this anywhere else unless given permission from me.

A lot of people complain that Mailia doesn�€™t suit Micheal, but if you look at her she�€™s decent enough. Like the old folks use to say �€œnot too pretty, yet not too ugly, just okay.�€� LoL.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
The guys look stiff in their photoshoot, but I can�€™t really judge a book by its�€™ cover do I? Seem like SEG and her crew put passion into this drama so I�€™ll give it a chance.

BTW. Before I think I heard SEG mention about dubbing for the actor/actress. Are you going to fully dub or just some parts? Cause I want the original voices, dubbing over is just too corny. And how many part will this drama have. I heard �€œ8 hour long drama.�€�

For those who are anticipating like me. Here�€™s a Poster I made from previous photoshoot and the slide show that SEG posted. One picture has Lucky Cha in there, but like SEG mention, he�€™s only going to have a little part in the drama.

Please don�€™t post this anywhere else unless given permission from me.

A lot of people complain that Mailia doesn�€™t suit Micheal, but if you look at her she�€™s decent enough. Like the old folks use to say �€œnot too pretty, yet not too ugly, just okay.�€� LoL.

I really like the poster. you did a good job.