SEG Lead Cast Photos

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, wtf?!!!!! 3 lub tooj npab?? what does that mean? J/k... interesting topic.. i wonder why.. hehe... i can't wait for the movie to release.... :)

annae

sarNie Hatchling
i hope you guys release a trailer soon.. very anxious to see...keep up the great work!!

took a a quick look at your Production Pictures ...looks like you guys are having fun

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow interesting title............. :ph34r: does the 3 braclet like tha three main characters?????? :wacko: well nice title....interesting... interesting... interesting... interesting... B)

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
is it possible for you to post up pictures on the houses, the "set", bedroom, living room, kitchen and stuff like that. i know that i may be asking too much. but it seems like you guys just used somebody's house and from the pictures, the "set" isnt all that jaw-dropping. if they're gonna be rich kids, they need a matching beautiful Mansion to accessorize with their wealth. hope u understand wat i mean

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
WOW!!! SOUNDS INTERESTING!!!!!! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!! IT SEEMS TO HAVE A PLOT AND SEEMS TO BE INTERESTING!! SEEMS LIKE IT WILL SURPASS THAT OF HMONG MOVIES MADE HERE IN THE USA!!! I HAVE HIGH HOPES!!!

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
is it possible for you to post up pictures on the houses, the "set", bedroom, living room, kitchen and stuff like that. i know that i may be asking too much. but it seems like you guys just used somebody's house and from the pictures, the "set" isnt all that jaw-dropping. if they're gonna be rich kids, they need a matching beautiful Mansion to accessorize with their wealth. hope u understand wat i mean
Thanks for the concern xxmiss. We have the house situation handled. We're just trying to work on the cars right now. I would love to have a few luxury cars in the house, but we're still debating on what to get. I think we might have to go with what each character's personality is. In the story we have Kalia's house ..then Michael's house. Kalia's house will of course be like any ordinary person's house. But Michael's house.....lets just say ...its big enough! There's a joke around the set...if you're downstairs in Michael's house...you better have a cell phone because there's no way the upstairs people will ever hear you from dowstairs if they needed you...lol...Besides..I'm too old to be climbing all those stairs to go in search of cast members when I need them. ..so yeah..I make them carry their cell phones with them... You'll see a glimpse of the housese when we roll out the MV/trailer.

Regards,
SEG

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
really looking forward to this! however, your cast are so young.
i mean i'm young too and glad to see such a good-looking cast yet
they don't look old enough to fill their roles. sons of CEOs-- will we see their parents??

however, i guess i can't say much since i haven't seen any of it.
hope to see the mv/trailer soon! i'm loving the production pictures!!
the couples are looking really sweet together!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
critics... like you know.... they critique your movie? ehhehe.... yeah...

because sometimes me and my sisters are watching movies and there are so many flaws... saying the wrong name.... not wearing the same outfit... someone else wore the same outfit..

please... don't have them share clothes... its so dumb... like those movies in laos and thailand... =D

venosat

sarNie Hatchling

because sometimes me and my sisters are watching movies and there are so many flaws... saying the wrong name.... not wearing the same outfit... someone else wore the same outfit..

please... don't have them share clothes... its so dumb... like those movies in laos and thailand... =D

Ummm...we spent a small fortune on wardrobe. Each and every character has their own set of clothing..tagged and hung in our wardrobe room. Besides...I know my characters..and they would not be cought dead wearing some of the other characters clothing...ie...theres no way in hell Michael would wear a suit with a flashy red shirt! Thats just not his character. He's too anal and uptight. Sean will never be in a dark suit or suit at all because thats just not him...he's more casual and laid back. While Kevin can show a serious side, he's too much of a pretty boy to be in a suit all the time. Jack on the other hand is way too serious to be cought dead in plain clothes. Toulong is the more flashy, arrogant type of man and Blong is more mature. So each character will have their own wardrobe to match their personalities. As far as the girls go..Nkauj Hli and April are wealthy spoiled girls so of course their taste in clothing will be completely different from Kalia, Alli and Mai See. Kalia is more carefree and does not care much about style, but Alli is more playful and trendy. You get what I mean... I also notice everything in a film too...lol.. so I will do my best not to repeat some of their mistakes...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
okay... and if you've ever noticed... heheh... sometimes when they reshoot the scene... they are wearing a different outfit... =D

please don't let this happen....ahahha

Fearless

sarNie Adult
okay... and if you've ever noticed... heheh... sometimes when they reshoot the scene... they are wearing a different outfit... =D

please don't let this happen....ahahha

I know what you mean.. I remember in this movie the guy and the girl were going out to dinner and the girl left in a blue shirt but when they showed them at the restaurant she was in completely different clothing and when he took her home she was wearing the blue shirt again... I was like wth... and also I have been noticing the same thing about the hair too... like c'mon, if the girl left with curly hair.. have her come back with curly hair.. not straight hair.. it just doesn't make sense...SEG, I hope you be careful and don't do something stupid like that.. at least make your scenes make sense.. I also hope that you have good dialogues, because if the dialogues are boring then it makes the movie boring... it would be good if some are funny and some are meaningful... just make sure they make sense also... and I hope there's a lot of cute scenes.. hehe...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Fearless, I think the movie your talking about should be "Kuv Nplooj Siab Ib Leeg Niam" that was from Ntsa Iab/Tshiab Production. During that scene everything was so wrong.

mai92

sarNie Adult

I agree with you... but I don't think that SEG wouldn't let that happen.... :lol: Hehehe

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree, have people to critique the movie.. comes out better. :) just my opinion though because when you think you have the best of something.. there's always something wrong, for you don't see it because it's your idea..:)

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
so... how's this going? i haven't seen any new posts for a while now...

Thanks for checking up on us.

We are doing great. Since the cameraman was out of the country for three weeks and I can't lift the damn camera because its so heavy...I have been working on the track for the drama for Advent Vibe to sing. ADVENT VIBE is also getting ready to do their first live performance at Hiram Johnson HIgh's cultural show on May 4. I am a perfectionist and cannot stand doing the same things that others have done before me..so...I am having my boys sing and dance at the same time. I have to admit..they were horrible at first..my boys can sing and dance...(trust me on this one) , but its singing and dancing at the same time thats throwing them off. Its really hard to sing and remember the dance counts at the same time. But they have improved tremendously by the end of last weekend. I have hope ...actually I have high expectations for them and they understand that. I know that they would never let me down. Some of the songs I write for them will be very crazy....it will not always be love ballads like what they're used to singing. Some will be hip hop/heavy metal while others will be classical, RAP , disco and just a bunch of other crazy ideas that the composer and I come up with. And it'll all be in HMONG unless English is necessary. Since we're just starting out..I haven't required them to go into breaking and popping yet....just your normal hip hop dance movements, but I will have them in shape by the time we hit the NEW YEAR shows. I have been having the boys practice their dance routine day and night so that they can make a good showing at Hiram Johnson. Not only that but the back-up dancers have all been very committed to our cause so they have been up early every morning at 6am and practicing the routines until 10pm at night with us on the weekends.

I have also hired a voice coach to train my boys. I do not believe in a boy band with one or two lead singers.. whats the rest for then...window dressing???? I want each of them to be able to stand on their own merits. They all will take part in singing each song unless the songs do not suit their type of voice. But I am very blessed to have found great singers in all my boys. Even without the vocal lessons, I believe they can all stand on their own. For now we are choreographing all our own dance moves. Lucky is a natural dancer who has an extensive backround in ballet, jazz, and hip hop so he's choreographing our first dance song that we wrote for the drama. Most of the boys can dance to hip hop, but Peter , Lucky and Paul are all break dancing and pop experts so I really believe that if the boys work together there's no reason we should suck! Or if we did suck..it wouldn't be so badly... lol....
So.........Please do come and support us on May 4th, 2007. Doors open at 6PM and its FREE!!!

But just to be clear on one thing...I as the producer take full resposibility for Advent Vibe. I control what they sing..and what they wear so their images will always be constantly changing. At one concert they may look completely wholesome yet at another completely goth..or hip hoppish..or 60is era...whatever. So their style will never be the same. As a matter of fact...they will not even have an idea of what they'll be wearing until we get to the stages (i plan to keep it that way to be interesting)...so.... whatever feelings you have for them...is not their doing. Its my image, my songs and what I want them to project. They have no say whatsoever. And thats in their contracts! All they need to do is show up for practice to sing and dance. And thats all they're expected to do. Thus...anyone wishing to sign under the SEG banner will also be given the same treatment. If they come audition for us and we decide to sign them...we will provide vocal lessons, dance lessons, wardrobe and whatever needed to complete a marketable image as long as they are willing to make a commitment to us, we will support them all the way.

But..we will be back to filming again this weekend. Maybe we will head out to Fresno for a location change.

Thanks again for the support,
PC Vaj
SEG