Seeking for Advices and Thoughts

I usually go through Yahoo! Questions and Answers whenever I'm bored and read people's thoughts. I was on Marriage & Divorce section. Oh gosh, I can't believe that there are so many Cheater out there in the world. Major of them are physically cheating, half are emotionally, and some of mentally. I just don't get this world anymore, the world is going crazy. I mean I guess that is Reality, and I have been stuck in the world of Fantasy or more like Pretend that everything is Peaceful. Talking about Relationships it have it own Good and Bad. It have it's Up and Down, some days are Sweet and Sour, and it's like Roller Coaster and War. There's never a ending to it until someone in the Relationship stop it and knock some sense to the Relationship or someone outside of the Relationship do some major knock on the relationship. Okay back to the subject, I went through many many Questions and read through Answers. Some people gave Great Answers and some Okay and some are just Useless. Anyways, I wanted to posted some Questions/Thoughts from Yahoo! Questions&Answers. I want to see Everyone's Reaction,Thoughts,Advices,Dislikes, and all those things. The ones that I'm posting are the very common ones happening now days. Well hopefully everyone will enjoy it as much as I did.[/font][/font]

The First One:
Would you date a guy who cheated on his ex w/ you?
Before you attack me, I didn't know about her!!!

Long story short, my ex and I were3 yrs together when he wanted to get married and I wanted to wait. He broke up w/ me, then immediately went out of town for the summer for work, met and started dating someone else. I knew NOTHING about her because we were in different states. He called me all summer wanting to work things out. I said I don't know, let's see what happens when you get back. Well, he came back engaged. It only lasted a few months and he started calling me again. He didn't talk to me while he was engaged, but he said he kept trying to run into me and he missed me and even called his fiance my pet name a few times.

Now, he is calling me saying he never should have ended things with me, he missed me, he doesn't know what he was thinking, etc. We always had a great relationship and it wasn't like him to be shady like this. But the fact that he treated his fiance (who is a horrible, mean person I don't like but still) in such a dishonest fashion and talked to me when he shouldn't have been is off-putting.

What should I do?

Here's the link to it -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlXeb13coxhTywFcJ4Xa4_MH53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20100311155656AA1BeKe

The Second One:
What should I do? I'm confused about my relationship soon to be marriage. :( ?
I am very confused about my relationship. I need some advices. I have been with my fiance for 1 months and we are official getting marry. Here's the story; I only dated him for 2 months, and within those 2 months there were so many dramas. Lets talk about him, he was married once, and his marriage failed due to that they both were young and wasn't ready, it lasted for an year and half. Ever since the divorce, he told me that he have change somewhat from it. Alright, lets just get to fact, the whole time I was dating him, he was cheating on me with two other girls. He claimed to me that they are the one who keep contacting him. I asked him to attend two special events with me, and he decline it and said that he had to attend some family's event. So I brushed it off my shoulder. Three day after I moved in with him, my best friend went through Facebook and saw his Facebook. He uploaded pictures of him and the other girl attending the same events that I asked him to go with me. I was so disappointed, I thought that I could of trust him. I didn't mention anything to him, when I moved in with him last month, he promised me that he threw all the things he had in past already. He said that now I am going to be a marry woman, he instantly want me to delete any Social Networking I have and anything I have about the past should be throw away. And no more connection with anyone who can ruin or stop our marriage. I kindly ask him why, I explain to him that the Social Networking is one of the way I can contact my family and friends. He was angry at me for disrespecting his rules. He also said that I am his soon to be wife, so from on I need his approve to do anything and need to follow his rules. I was pissed off, and just left the room to clam myself down. Two weeks ago, I found that the girl he was cheating with, was pregnant and he was super excited but somehow she abortion the baby without telling him. So he got angry at her, and explain to her that he was planning to marry her, why did she had to do that. Oh gosh I cry my heart out when I found out about it. I confronted him and he said that it was in the past so why am I mentioning about it. He "promised" to be faithful from now on and he swear by his name that he not hurt me anymore and I am the only one he love and want to spend his entire life with me. He said that he deeply love me so much that he chose to marry me and not the other girls. I am not going to lie, I saw some text messages and phone calls from the other girls and acted like nothing is wrong. My best friend was worried sick about me and I confess to her that I think he is still having contact with the other girls, and I saw one of the message from the girl, she said that Hun, I miss you and how are you doing, give me a call when you can. I was torn apart, and he walked in me reading it and he snatched the phone from me, and yelled angrily that I have no reason to go through his privacy and I need to stay out of his business. I was so torn and angry at the same time, and I just start saying everything, I was like you promised me not to keep contacts, you said you love, and why are you doing this to me huh. He didn't answer my question, he angrily said that he hate my attitude and guts, I need to stop being a ***** and I better change myself by the time we are officially together. Just do today, I went for a interview and I couldn't the job, he was disappointed at me, and demand me to find another one. I kindly explain to him that his town have no job for me, and we just need to move to the city after the wedding. He angrily rise his voice that why am I always having a nasty attitude and he is so fed up with all my stupidness. He is just so sick of me and all the things I do. I was going to blow out, and I raised my voice and I was like I have always been like this, what do you expect from me. He angrily said that I need shut up and listen to him cause how the way I am acting is nasty and stupid. Oh gosh, he even have the guts to say that if we were only dating, he would left me already. I was so heart broken, I just sat there like a dumbass. I couldn't run away cause I don't have my car with me, its back at home. Right now this moment I am confused and stupidly still deeply love and cherish him after all these dramas. I'm not sure of myself about leaving him cause I know I will fall right back for him all over again. I need help and advice before it is too late for me to turn back and change my mind about this marriage. I have a confession, my whole family and friends disapprove of him, due to that fact he's divorce, and he cheated on him more than twice. They have been trying to convince me to stop this marriage before its to late and right now I am in stuck in the middle. I am grateful to have all these wonderful people helping me and standing by side. I Pray to God that He Will Help and Guide Me to the Right Path and Choice of Life, and Heal this Broken Heart of Mine.

Here's the link to it -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsKcpiOted8sz.kAXvqP2ufsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100311190328AArNOQl

The Third One:
Im 22 and already having marriage problems what do i do?
i have been married now for 6 months we have 2 kids(1 and 2 yrs old) and have been together for 4 years. i went to visit family out of town and ever sence i just dont feel that spark. i feel like im forcing myself to even kiss him and when i look at him i wonder what i was thinking. i dont know how to tell him or if i even should. we do have 2 kids well being at steak. I also got laid off a year ago and depend on him financially i just dont want to waste any ones time if there is nothing there. any suggestions on what to do

Here's the link to it -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgbiFKKLRCXdWZ8U_Ep_KjIH53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20100311194826AALVLVU

The Fourth One:
My husband has been talking with another woman and not telling me about it?
I know it's not a question, but just hoping for some advice from someone in a similar situation or how you would deal with this. I just found out my husband has been calling another woman very often. He says she just a friend. Funny thing is, if she is just a "friend", why hasn't he told me that he has talked to her, like he does everyone else that he talks to? I called him at 1a.m. because he works late in the afternoon and off at night, military and out of town. When he answered the phone I heard a ding sound (chatting message alert), so I signed on to his skype account, (which just so happened to be the same as our other online accounts),and saw that the woman sent a message "u should mute me", apparently she knew he was going to make our call short, so that he could get back talking with her. He didn't know that I saw that he was talking on skype. He was edgy and had an attitude with me, saying I called him and wasn't talking. Making efforts to get off of the phone. You get the point.

My husband is turning it on me now, saying, I shouldn't be going through his accounts and I'm always complaining about everything he does..ah, what do you expect? I've given him loyalty and honesty and this is what I get in return. He says that she was helping him learn spanish and there was nothing sexual about it. I don't know if I can trust him or believe a word that he says because this is the second time he's done this. The last time I found out he was talking on the phone, emailing another woman on a regular basis and lied about it. I just so happened to see the email when I hit the back button on the computer. I didn't find anything sexual, but it still bothered me that they had to communicate so often. When I found out the first time about 4 yrs ago, I told him that I would leave if this ever happened again and here I am. Sometimes I feel like, if he's lying about this then what else has he been keeping from me.

Here's the link to it -> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhhB22WCKFoin5uCQPU5yGcH53NG;_ylv=3?qid=20100311201547AAYSMMQ

I recommend Everyone to check Yahoo! Questions&Answers out. It's Very Interesting. I apologize for such long post. :|

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi. I'm confused. Are you married or not married? LOL Or are you asking these questions for someone. jw.

Anyways I'm not a expert but this is my advice and honest opinion to you or whoever is asking these questions. If you marry this man, your STUPID!!!! i mean, stupider than a pig. (Or if you are married already to him, get the hell out of that marriage.) You need to break it off with this man, i mean boy. A real man will know how to treat his lady.

Fyi, I'm not being mean here ok. You need to open your eyes and snap out of this thing, you called relationship/marriage.

If he is not willing to make commitments with you, there is no relationship. there is no marriage.

Ask yourself this, question. "Are you willing to share your husband?"

If yes, married him. (Continue to stay, deal with him and don't complain.)
If no, get the hell out of your marriage. do not married him!! (Do not stay to tortured yourself)

After all, you got all these evidences of him cheating on you and your still living with him??? What makes you think it will get better. Hope? No, times like this. Don't hope for a cheater/liar to change. it is impossible. And by marrying or staying with him, it will only make things worst, I tell you. If he does it now, he will do it now and in the future. No doubt. No Joke.

22, married, with kids, feel no more sparks. ok? - Perhaps your seeing another man? listening to other people's opinion's too much? or you two have not been spending time with each other no more? All you two have to do is spend time with each other and hopefully the sparks will come back soon. :) (Here's another thing, no one knows your husband more than you. If you think he is this, he is. If you think he is that, he is that. lol you know what i mean?)

Your fourth Question: If your husband is cheating on you, you don't need advice from me or anyone. You should already know what to do. It's common sense. This is the thing about some women, they catch their husband cheating on them. Yet, they do nothing and ask advice from others. Why? I don't get it. - LEAVE THE ASSHOLE!

cecilia

Staff member
i think she said that she was bored so she went on a question/answer google search on this topic and stumble upon how ridiculous cheater who cheat on their spouse can be .. she's just posting for reader to read -- i don't think it's her nor her life story.