Sedtee Karng Kiang (PJJ-Hunk Manoga)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
beam and four looks really kute together.. hehe.. n omg.. mai is in here too.. n'rai i bet lol.. hehe..

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow i remember this was like posted for awhile...
and it haven't show yet? wow that is pretty long cause i haven't been in here for like
almost three months and the last i remember i saw this about two or threee months before that too...
*if i remember right*
so when is this going to be out? just wondering...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ON AIR VERY SOON!!!!!!!
REALLLYY??!?!?! Never heard any news about this lakorn...
i thought something happened. Lol
But thanks! I'm so happy i can't wait :D
Thanks Again na :)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
wow. finally it's gonna air? this drama must been on hold for a long time than. but can't wait to see beam.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Gosh, i'm just starting on this one...Gotta love Beam...he is so funny and very cute..in the picture you could see he had make-up on, but he's very cute in the lakorn....I'm only on the second episode, and i'm dying of laughing too much..Beam and the other cute guy was showing off their kungfu move..It was priceless...I have rewatch that part maybe like 20x and i'm just not over it...It's so funny...I had to stop and look up what others thought of this lakorn..too bad not a lot of replay for this lakorn.. The other guy that is chasing after Four..I thought he was cute, and i think he's bogie or something..I missed him..I remember his lakorn with Oh and i think he did with donut too..it's the one with three guys i think..or something....but he's very cute...Okay enough, i have to rewatch that kungfu part again...