SECRET LOVE

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
your seggie :drools: :drools: :drools:  and reading this aaaaaaaaaa oh kawee why you can't  just forgive her why torturing her like this i pity her so much she go from struggle to another :teary: and that kiss aww i will just dream about since i can't see it in real sad *sigh* thank you will wait for next  

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 13

Kawee grab her shoulder as tight as he can.All the pedestrian there look at them but they didn't do anything or just walking.They are fighting at the roadside.
Kawee: Stop it!Stop it Daonin.!(Kawee mad)
Dao didn't stop.She try to let away from Kawee.
Dao: Why?!..Why did you follow me?!Why did you want to make me ashamed?!Why did you want to make my life hard like this?!..Chai..You want to seek revenge on me right.You want all people in the world know that I'm a murderer of your girlfriend.Right I will tell them..(Dao mad.She look messy.She didn't care for anything.She want to let away her feeling.Her feeling about the bakery.Why did Kawee take the only bakery and memory that she had.She try to let away Kawee's hand as hard and walk to the people that is watching them)
Kawee shock.His eyes open widely.He didn't mean that.He want to care for Dao.She misunderstood for him.
Dao: Here!!..Listen this!! I'm a bad person.I'm a muderer!!..(Dao said loudly to all people there.She stamp her chest while saying to them.She started to cry)
Kawee try to calm Dao down.Dao didn't take it easy.
Kawee: Dao!(He try to grab Dao but..
Dao: I kill her gilfriend 5 years ago!.. I'm a murderer of hit and run accident five years ago!(Dao said...)
Kawee shock..he cannot stand Dao anymore and quickly grab Dao hand as strong as he can and Dao cannot endure it..He pull Dao's waist and quickly hold Dao's cheek and let his lip touch Dao's lip...All the people there shock...Kawee pull Dao's face nearer him and give her force kiss....Dao try to pull away her body.But Kawee pull her hard more and more...........
Afew moment after..
Kawee: I'm sorry...(Kawee push Dao gently and look at her face)
Dao startled. She don't know what to say.Still she feel shock.

Dao:I'll forget anything happen just now. (Dao wipe away her tears and turning back)

Kawee:I didn't tell you to forget about it.(Kawee said.Dao stop herself from going away)

She startled.But then,she just walk away from kawee.But kawee quickly grab her hand.Dao stop,but she didn't even look at Kawee.

Kawee:I'll not forget it.(Kawee said)

Dao startled.She close her eyes and take a deep breath.Then she Leave kawee alone at roadside.She just walk anywhere.Her mind is not with her.Let her leg be her destiny.
Kawee:No.This is not right! (Kawee stomp his chest and looking at Dao until she lost from her view....)
Ja:I ask and you didn't tell anything.(Her voice a bit louder)
Kawee: Behave yourself in someone else house.(Kawee stared at Ja a bit mad.He look upset)
Ja: Soon it will be my house too.(Ja smirk)

Kawee: I'm sleepy. You just go back. (Kawee said then turning the door's knob.But Ja quickly hold back Kawee's hand)

Ja: You went to see that bicth right? (She ask with ridicules tone)
Kawee: She's a human.Don't say anything bad about her.(Kawee back up Dao)
Ja: Oooh..(Ja smirk).. I can say anything bad about her.(She stared wildly at Kawee's eyes)
Kawee take a deep breath.He don't know what to say to Ja again after the incdent just now.
Kawee: You just make your way home. It's not the right time to fight. (Kawee beg)
Ja: Okay..(She nod)..I'll go back home but I'll make sure you will come and kneel down in front of me asking for sorry.You will regret for you did to me today!(Ja straight leaving tired Kawee)
Kawee stared at Ja.He doesn't want to think much.Let Ja do what she want to do.He'll find a way to solve it himself...
Pueng: Actually what happen to you?..(Pueng doesn't believe it.She get up walk to Dao)..what is your relationship with Khun kawee?...And why Khun toon is also there sitting with you at the cafe this afternoon?..(Pueng ask.Dao startled.She don't know what to answer first and how)
Dao: Khun toon has nothing to do with me...
Pueng: So...did you both break up already..Such a long time I dont hear his story from you..(Dao shock.Pueng still remember she and Toon had a relationship before)..But...Are you okay?(Pueng look worry)
Dao: I'm okay right now.(She take a long sigh)
Pueng still didn't satisfied with Dao's answer.Her physically doesn't look like she's okay.
Pueng:Why your cheek look so red?..Why did you look messy like someone who had gone crazy?..(Pueng ask when look once again from Dao's head to toe)
Dao:I'm okay.You when to your room na. I want to rest. (Dao make an excuse and quickly went in to her room)
Pueng left wondering on her own while thinking bad and whispering to herself....
Pueng: Did Khun Kawee had done something to Dao....!!!
Toon walk to Ja and stting in front of her.
Toon: To release your stress about kawee?(He ask while pouring the wine into two glass.The he give one to Ja)
Ja:He's more crazy than I could imagine. I think if Napat dead I'll get him. But he become more crazy because of the revenge.
Toon: I don't think kawee is like that...(Toon said then drink the wine).. I know man's heart is like what. He actually care for you.(Toon try to persuade Ja)
Ja: Really?(Ja ask)
Toon: You could ask yourself,who had been friend with him for over 15 years.(Toon's answer back)
Ja:I don't trust all men is like that. (Ja said.She then look at Toon and smirk)
Toon: You have to trust me....
At afternoon in the kitchen at construction site in Chonburi
Aunt:Dao table number one didn't get any food again.(The aunty in the kitchen said to Dao a bit loud when she's serving food to one table to another)
Dao: Yes,Yes aunty(Dao said then quickly she bring the food to table number one.)
She look busy serving the food to them.She left the house in the early dawn before Pueng get up.Then she take a bus to Chonburi.The only motive she did this because she want to run from Kawee.And to find another jos to pay a debt to him.
Worker: You did a good job na.(The worker praise her when she's serve the food to them)
Dao: Thank you....(She smile back in return)
Kawee:Why?(He look up Tim's face and stop looking at the file)
Tim : I don't know sir.(Tim said)
Kawee: Go and find her...(Kawee ordered).. No,no..You don't have too. I forgot you're bad at finding people. Called Pueng right now!(His voice a bit mad)
Tim quickly went out and called Pueng.He bring Pueng with.
Kawee: Where are Daonin?(Kawee ask)
Pueng: Sorry sir I don't know...(She clench her teeh)..This morning when I wake up she was nowhere at her room.
Kawee: You lied.(Kawee get up.He clench his fist)
Pueng: Yes..Yes sir... I don't know.(Pueng walk back a few steps because of scared)
Kawee: Go out! (His voice a bit mad)
His eyes full of desire.Full of flame...
Ring ring....
Mr. Chearvanon: Come back home now.
Kawee close his eyes and take a deep breath.
Kawee hang up his phone and look upset. He look at Tim and..
Kawee: Find her no matter what way you want to do!
Tim: Yes Sir
Mrs. Chearvanon: Kawee will do as you wish president.(She look at her stepson who is staring at the food only and didn't eat it)
J’s mom: We want to proceed their marriage as fast as we want,if next week, is it okay? (She ask K's dad,Mr.Chearvanon)
Kawee who is hearing that shock.He stared wild at Ja.
Kawee: No.We..(He look at his father)
Mr. Chearvanon : We'll do as your family wish.(Mr.Chearvanon give his answer)
Kawee: Dad!(Kawee's voice a bit louder.He look at his dad with a pitiful eyes) ...No..(He shook his head)
Mr.Chearvanon: Yes you.Must.(Mr.Cheavanon said)
He look at ja wild. He speechless in front of his dad.His dad look serious this time.
Kawee: What the heck did you do,huh?(Kawee whispering angrily at himself while looking wild at Ja)
Bip bip..
-Your account had been transfers in 500 baht-​
Then Tim come in when he heard the sound of the glass.
Kawee: Find the place where the money had been transferred in.(Kawee order)
Tim who is standing in front of him..
Tim: Yes sir.(He nod and walk away)
Tom then come after Tim go.
Tom: Wanna drink a glass with me?(He ask then sit beside Kawee)
Kawee didn't answer but he pour the glass for Tom.Then he also drink back his's
Tim: Who is that girl?(Tom ask after drink the wine)
Kawee: Someone...that I worried for.(Kawee answered)
Tom: You just be careful.All woman in this world is the same.They are just like snake that you can't even avoid when she started to bite you.(Tom give advised)
Kawee: This girl is not an usual snake. She.. Just make me worried too much.(Kawee pour again the wine into his glass)
Tom: Until you become crazy?(Tom ask)
Kawee look at Tom and become speechless he also don't know what to say...
He drive his car and arrive at the construction site there.
He went in to see Dao. He sneak through the window and... When he sees Dao walking out..
Dao: Aunty I'll went to my room first na. (Dao smiled.Then she walk to the back of the kitchen to rest in her room)
Kawee hides and follow her slowly.He don't want Dao to see him. He smile brightly when he see Dao in front of him.
Uncle: Good job na nong Dao.(The uncle that pass there praise on Dao and smile to her)
Dao: Yes thank you uncle. (Dao smile back)
Suddenly...
Kawee: Don't smile. (Kawee come out facing Dao)
Dao startled. The uncle there had leave.
Dao:Khun.. (Dao look scared. She then push her door room but kawee stop it. He grab Dao's hand)
Kawee: Where do you want to go,huh?(kawee ask but Dao didn't answer)
Then a few worker walk passing them.
Uncles : Thank na nong Dao.
Dao: Yes,most welcome.(Dao smiled again.She try to let away her hand from Kawee's fist)
Then they passed away.
Kawee: Don't smiled in front of other people. (Kawee said again.This time he pull Dao near him)
Dao shock. Her hand still in Kawee grasp.
Dao: What do you want, huh?(Dao ask a bit louder than her gently voice)
Kawee: Just stay with me.(Kawee answered)
Dao: Is it not enough I had to pay debt for you?(Dao ask while again trying to let Kawee's hand away)
But Kawee grab her hand more tightly.
Dao: Let away my hand!(Dao pull her hand stronger and act like crazy)
Kawee: Stay still!!!(Kawee grab her shoulder so that she can stop)
Dao: Are you crazy!!? (Dao mad)
Kawee: Yes I'm crazy. So stay beside me.(Kawee answered back)
Dao startled.Kawee also.Both of them stared each other.
She can't say anything. Suddenly kawee hug her.....her eyes open widely....and nothing she could do when Kawee hug her tightly....
CONTINUE...

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
your seggie :drools: :drools: :drools:  and reading this aaaaaaaaaa oh kawee why you can't  just forgive her why torturing her like this i pity her so much she go from struggle to another :teary: and that kiss aww i will just dream about since i can't see it in real sad *sigh* thank you will wait for next  
Sorry for the late @peace...hope you will enjoy it...
Yeah..the chances still so low... :no:  :no:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 14

Ring ring....

Mr. Chearvanon: Come back home now.

Kawee close his eyes and take a deep breath.

Kawee hang up his phone and look upset. He look at Tim and..

Kawee: Find her no matter what way you want to do!

Tim: Yes Sir

In the afternoon at Kawee's mansion in the dining room.

Mr chearvanon: I had to take this matter serious.(He said while evryone else were eating)

Ja sitting there with her mom.She's smirk looking at Kawee.

Mrs. Chearvanon: Kawee will do as you wish president.(She look at her stepson who is staring at the food only and didn't eat it)

J’s mom: We want to proceed their marriage as fast as we want,if next week, is it okay? (She ask K's dad,Mr.Chearvanon)

Kawee who is hearing that shock.He stared wild at Ja.

Kawee: No.We..(He look at his father)

Mr. Chearvanon : We'll do as your family wish.(Mr.Chearvanon give his answer)

Kawee: Dad!(Kawee's voice a bit louder.He look at his dad with a pitiful eyes) ...No..(He shook his head)

Mr.Chearvanon: Yes you.Must.(Mr.Cheavanon said)

He look at ja wild. He speechless in front of his dad.His dad look serious this time.

Kawee: What the heck did you do,huh?(Kawee whispering angrily at himself while looking wild at Ja)

In the night at Kawee's mansion.

Kawee drink a glass of wine that he pour into.

Kawee: Arghhh!!!!.. (He throw away the glas.He look upset.)

Bip bip..
-Your account had been transfers in 500 baht-

Then Tim come in when he heard the sound of the glass.

Kawee: Find the place where the money had been transferred in.(Kawee order)

Tim who is standing in front of him..

Tim: Yes sir.(He nod and walk away)

Tom then come after Tim go.

Tom: Wanna drink a glass with me?(He ask then sit beside Kawee)

Kawee didn't answer but he pour the glass for Tom.Then he also drink back his's

Tim: Who is that girl?(Tom ask after drink the wine)

Kawee: Someone...that I worried for.(Kawee answered)

Tom: You just be careful.All woman in this world is the same.They are just like snake that you can't even avoid when she started to bite you.
(Tom give advised)

Kawee: This girl is not an usual snake. She.. Just make me worried too much.(Kawee pour again the wine into his glass)

Tom: Until you become crazy?(Tom ask)

Kawee look at Tom and become speechless he also don't know what to say...

In the evening at Chonburi nearer the construction site.

Kawee drive his car. He remembered this morning Tim meet up with him and give him important message.

Tim:I found Khun Dao at Chonburi working there.

He drive his car and arrive at the construction site there.

He went in to see Dao. He sneak through the window and... When he sees Dao walking out..

Dao: Aunty I'll went to my room first na. (Dao smiled.Then she walk to the back of the kitchen to rest in her room)

Kawee hides and follow her slowly.He don't want Dao to see him. He smile brightly when he see Dao in front of him.

Uncle: Good job na nong Dao.(The uncle that pass there praise on Dao and smile to her)

Dao: Yes thank you uncle. (Dao smile back)

Suddenly...

Kawee: Don't smile. (Kawee come out facing Dao)

Dao startled. The uncle there had leave.

Dao:Khun.. (Dao look scared. She then push her door room but kawee stop it. He grab Dao's hand)

Kawee: Where do you want to go,huh?(kawee ask but Dao didn't answer)

Then a few worker walk passing them.

Uncles : Thank na nong Dao.

Dao: Yes,most welcome.(Dao smiled again.She try to let away her hand from Kawee's fist)

Then they passed away.

Kawee: Don't smiled in front of other people. (Kawee said again.This time he pull Dao near him)

Dao shock. Her hand still in Kawee grasp.

Dao: What do you want, huh?(Dao ask a bit louder than her gently voice)

Kawee: Just stay with me.(Kawee answered)

Dao: Is it not enough I had to pay debt for you?(Dao ask while again trying to let Kawee's hand away)

She can't say anything. Suddenly kawee hug her.....her eyes open widely....and nothing she could do when Kawee hug her tightly....

Kawee: Stay beside me. Or I'll recheck again the case years ago.If you try to hide from me,I'll chase you until the end of the earth...( He
whisper angrily to Dao's ears)

Dao startled.

Dao:Why must you do this this to me? (Dao push kawee away from her)

Kawee smirk.

Kawee:This is what we called karma...(Dao shock... She stay silent...)

Kawee look at Dao.Deep in his heart.....
________________________________________________________________________________

In the night infront of Pueng's house

Kawee open the door for Dao. He let Dao went out first. Dao who is still conscious wake up from his sleep.She look at Kawee but then she
look elsewhere.She doesn't want to face Kawee.

Kawee: Tomorrow I ask Tim to pick you up.(Kawee said while Dao heading out rrom the car)

Dao just hear what Kawee said and ignored it then she walk away to enter her house.Suddenly...Kawee quickly grab her and hug.

Do: What are you doing?(Dao refuse.She try to get away from Kawee)

Kawee: Please...(Kawee whisper )... stay for a moment... (He said slowly then take a deep breath and close his eyes.He look calm with his head at Dao's shoulder)

Dao: Khun...(This time Dao startled.She feel....)

Kawee: Yes, I'm Khun kawee. Just stay for a moment.(Kawee said still his eyes closed)

Kawee smile in Dao's hug.Dao swallow her saliva.Trying to calm her heartbeat down...

From far away Toon is watching them.He had wait for Dao and wait he see Dao comeback with Kawee.He hit the steering because of angry.He ogle at them and drive away from the house.

Kawee let his hug away.Then kawee slowly hold Dao chin and look at her.Dao startled.

Dao: What do you want to do?(She step back a few steps)

Kawee: Let just say this is the way I want to take the revenge on you.(Kawee said while smiling)

Dao startled.She's wondering what actually Kawee mean.

Kawee then kiss her forehead.One second...two second....

Dao: Khun..(Dao step back)

She hold her forehead.Dao startled. Her faces become red.Kawee smile.

Kawee: I'm done.(He said short looking at Dao who still look at the ground).. See you tomorrow. And don't let me know that you run again...(Kawee said then he heading to his car a few steps behind.He start the car and drive away from the house)

Dao silent.Her eyes still wide open.What happen earlier is something warm.That she had lost for a long time...the warm time that she wait...

Pueng: P'!!!.. (Pueng run toward Dao from the house's door).. What did I seen just now..(Pueng ask teasing Dao)

Dao shock.She clench her teeth.

Dao: Nothing.Come on.. I feel sleepy.

Pueng: Awe!! P..!!Urm...
________________________________________________________________________________

At the afternoon in the cafe.

Ja: I want you to check this invitation card. Choose what you want...(Ja throw the card in front of Kawee on the desk)

Kawee:You choose it by your ownself..(Kawee said while checking another file to sign)

Ja: Can you at least show your respect to your wife to be.(Ja look mad)

Kawee:Tim choose one for me. (Kawee ask Tim who is standinf beside him)

Tim nod and start to look at the card.Kawee then sneaking at Dao outside the cafe.She look busy serving food to the customer.

Ja: Kawee!! Can you at least have sympathy for me.(Ja increase her voice)

Kawee: I have sympathy for you enough to hear you mumbling. (Kawee get upafter close all the file properly)..And one more... Don't ever
disturb my time after this. I have meeting with the stockholder...(Kawee walk away but then he stop).. Oh yeah...(He turning his back to look
at mad Ja).. Don't get too close with toon. You don't know that he is more scared than anaconda.

Kawee then leave the cafe and walk back to his office.Tim followed Kawee.Ja stared at Kawee with a wild eyes.She clench her fist.

Ja: Just a few days more and you'll be mine!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the night at Ja's apartment

Ja: I'm so upset today.

Toon: Kawee?

Toon go near her and sit beside Ja.

Ja: Hurrm... Kawee, kawee, kawee..(Ja sigh while looking at her wine then she smirk)..

Toon: Can you stop talking about him when we meet.(Toon ask remembering about what happen last night.When he sees Dao and Kawee hug
each other comfortably)

Ja: Are you jealous?(Ja smirk then she drink her wine)

Toon startled.He pretend to pour the wine into his glass.

Ja: See.... Yes you're jealous.(Ja smirk)

Toon went near ja.He likely face to face with ja.

Toon: Yes I am.

Ja push him slowly.

Ja: How your girlfriend will feel if she know you stab her like this.(Ja said then pour another wine into her glass)

Toon shock.He sit few steps back. He remembered about Dao.

Toon : Khun ja..... (Toon try to tell Ja the truth that he actually had a relationship with Dao before or Ja will know it from Kawee)..Actually..

Ja: Yes...

Toon: Nothing...

At night at Pueng's house.

Pueng: P..This.. You take this. (Pueng give a collagen for skin care)

Dao: What is this for?(Dao ask after she wipe her hair with the towel)

Pueng smile brightly.

Pueng: For you...(Pueng said and put the collagen in Dao's fist)..Put it onto your face.(Pueng said.Dao unnerved)..Remember this..If there is no
beauty, so there is no boyfriend,right?(Pueng teased Dao)

Dao startled

Dao: No need..(Dao shook her head.For her there is no need for boyfriend in this world)

Pueng: Awe... You need this na.. Na.. Nana...(Pueng try to persuade Dao)

Dao look at Pueng.She feel sorry because of Pueng always help her in anything but just for this she can't even fulfill.

Pueng: Please take na...if not how will your progress with Khun Kawee will be faster...(Pueng teased Dao again)

Dao startled.She clench her teeth and...

Dao: Okay..I'll keep it..(Dao said then went to the mirror.She agree after the past few years she herself didn't really takecare of herself very much with good intention.She busy in making others life happy but not her)

Dao put the collagen that Pueng gaves onto her face and slightly wipe it.

Pueng: Tell me.. How fast are you going with Khun kawee right now, huh..?..(Dao startled. She remebered about last night when Kawee send her home).. Did you.. Jub jub.. (Pueng teased her. She laugh)

Dao: No.. Nothing..(Dao quickly answer Pueng.She look at Pueng who is laughing)

Pueng: Oh Yeah...???(Pueng didn't believe Dao)

Dao: Yes..nothing happen..(She said then put the comb on the table)

Pueng look at Dao deep.

Pueng: Still I don't want to believe.(Pueng said then she quickly run out to her room before Dao knock her down)

Dao smile looking at the childish Pueng.She know last night was a part of Kawee's revenge.Kawee said it.

Dao went to her wardrobe and open it. She take her father jacket that she buy for him before.Dao hug her dad jacket. The jacket that her
dad wear before he's missing and that jacket also they gave back to her after found her dad's corpse at pattalong hospital.

Dao: Dad...(She sit on her bed and closed her eyes....her heart speaks...)..if only I can feel warm love from you again...the love..that I missed....(Dao remembere about last night when Kawee kiss her forehead and she could feel the warm love from that man)

Dao shock.She quickly open her eyes.

Dao: No! It's not..(Dao shook her head alone)

Suddenly...

She touch some thing on the pocket. She look at the resit in there The resit that in her father's jacket written the shop named.

Dao: Aom's bakery, 12 Street Bangkok.(She whisper to herself)

Dao: This look like nearer my bakery..(Dao look at the date the resit written)..I din't buy this..and this day was the day dad is missing... But..
Why did they found his corpse at pattalong.. It's far away from Bangkok. (Dao feel uneasy)

She then take her sweater and run out from her room and quickly went to the bakery stated on the resit. She want to know what actually happen that day...The truth that she don't know why did her dad missing...

In the night at Aom's bakery

Dao: Aunty....(Dao stop the aunty who want to close the bakery)

Aunty: Yes..(The aunty look at Dao's face) Daonin..!! Long time I don't see you..(The aunty was shock.She recognize Dao because her dad
always came to her bakery to buy bun if there didn'thave any or they want to eat another recipe)

Dao: Aunty..(Dao look rushing)..I want to ask..(She shows the resit she found early).. Did my dad come to your shop?(Dao ask)

The aunty look at the resit long time.She try to remembered something by closing her eyes.

Aunty: Yes..How come I dont' remember your dad come to buy bun here.My memory is good and I know he came here just past few weeks ago.(The aunty explained)

Dao shock.

Dao: Is he alone or...(Dao try to ask)

Aunty: Hurmm.. I think someone pick him up with his car.I think she could be your boyfriend but I don't know if he is your boyfriend
because he seems like a rich man wearing a coat.(The aunty said)

Dao shock.Her eyes open widely.Her brain is not in the right state.

The rain started to fall of.. ..And the first name that come into her mind is...

Dao: Khun kawee...

At night in the car wayback to Kawee's mansion.

Kawee: How is the stocks today?(Kawee out while his eyes looking outside the car)

Tim: It's increasing. But not as much as you expected because Khun Ja also take the part in this stockholders.

Kawee: If it's good then okay.Let Ja do her own nonsense thing,so..Dao..(Kawee ask and look at Tim who is driving)

Tim: I offer her to send home but she refuse it.(Tim said explaining the order Kawee gave him)

Kawee: What a girl... (Kawee sigh)

Tim: You want me to go check at her home?(Tim ask)

Kawee: No need. She's play hard to get. So I also has to play hard to get.(Kawee smile alone)

Tim: It's just for a women sir.(Tim said)

Kawee:Eeyyyy.. what do you know in seducing a girl (kawee knock Tim's head slowly)

Tim: Sorry sir.

Kawee: Just wait. Just a bit more time she'll come to me without I'm telling for.(Kawee said full of confidence level)

Tim just drive away the car in the rain to go back to the mansion.

Kawee look at his tab doing his job checking the company stocks.

Tim: Sir.. (Tim called for Kawee)

Kawee: Huh.. What..?? (Kawee still look at his tab)

Tim: What you said earlier really come true.(Tim smile looking at Daonin stand in the rain in front of the mansion.

Kawee startled.

Kawee: Daonin..?(Kawee guess.He look up in front of the mansion and his heart feel happy)

He look at wet daonin in front of his mansion. She stand in the rain. But the his heart feel uneasy.Kawee know something will happen. He look
at wild eyes Dao stared to him.

Kawee heading out first from the car while Tim drove the car to park it.Then Dao walk toward Kawee.

Kawee: Why.. Did you... Miss me until you have to wait for me in the rain this night. (Kawee smirk)

Dao mute.She didn't said even a word.Her eyes look red and mad.

Pang!!!

One slap Dao hit Kawee's cheek.Kawee startled.He look at Dao.

Dao: Why did you do this to me, huh.. Why did you have to torture my heart like this... ??!!!(Dao ask.Her voice louder)

Kawee: What did i do to you..??(Kawee ask.He also in the rain with Dao)

Dao: You plan to kill my dad right..?(Dao ask.Her tears started to flow out)

Kawee:Khun Dao.. (Kawee said slowly)

Dao:Why??!!!(This time Dao increase her voice)

Kawee shock.He didn't know what Dao ask from him.He's the one that help her when her dad is dead and know Dao is misunderstanding
him.Kawee can't stand his ego.

Kawee: You're the one started to kill my love.(Kawee reply back)

Dao: So..you...(Dao startled.What she think is right)

Kawee: Why did you had to say it's me. (Kawee still wondering)

Dao: If.. I didn't ki...(Dao try to tell the truth so she can escape from all this torturing that keep on hurting her)

Kawee: I what??(Kawee shock.e know Dao want to tell the truth.If Dao tell the truth then he can bet Toon and save her)

Dao:I... (she want to tell the truth but she cant)

Kawee:You don't kill right?(Kawee ask again)

Dao still crying.

Dao: No.. it's me.

Kawee: So, you don't have to be mad at me if your dad is dead.(Kawee said.He still hope Dao will tell the truth)

Dao:Khun... (Dao bow her kneel down).. Please.. Let me go.. Please. Don't torture me like this.(Dao cry)

Kawee: No.. I can't let you go.(Kawee said) ..You must be forget I'll will chased you until the end of the earth.

Dao lift up at kawees gaze.

Dao:Khun...

Kawee: Yes I'm Khun kawee.The only person who will take revenge on you.(He hold Dao's shoulder and force her to get up).. Listen this. I had
kiss you.. I can even can do more than that.

Dao shock. In the rain kawee try to kiss Dao's again. He try to hug Dao with force.

Dao:Khun kawee. (Dao push him to the ground)

Kawee:You dare to hurt me huh.. (Kawee look mad)

Dao run.. Kawee chased her. And he grab her hand. One more time he pull Dao's head and face it to kiss him.. In the rain.............

CONTINUE....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: my kenberley will this ever come true seeing them have a drama like this together thank you so much for keeping this story going in i love reading it with ken and kim in my imagination soo good aa :spin:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Haha thank you @peace it's okay I can wait for them to happen... If Kim gonna do slap and kiss maybe I'll prefer if she finish her study first. So that she will focus to do it real. Hahaha.. I mean even the Lakorn only and we will feel like a real drama lol. Right now she had one only right. (buang hong).. It's okay.. I gonna wait for them no matter what. Maybe Anne gonna do some surprise for us.or they actually currently writing the script.. Hehehe.
+&#for this ff.. It's the climax. I think it gonna end.. And I'm thinking the ending right now.. Hehe.. If you have any idea where you want make the ending or like the wedding or.. Anything.. Can you just have any idea.. Hahaha... @peace..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
right now she is finishing filming PCKNMCPW and buang hong is in the line after in 2016 , it make me sad that she will do only one lakorn/year as a  fan but i can totally understand studies comes first and like this it mak emy hope even lower for her to pair up with the people i want cause they are getting older  another sad feeling well i can't do nothing what meant is meant :cry: this FF really gave me good feeling  thank you for sharing it :p
and for the ending my favorite are is in the beach i want them to dance under the moon in the beach with wedding dress haha :cloud9: 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
peace said:
right now she is finishing filming PCKNMCPW and buang hong is in the line after in 2016 , it make me sad that she will do only one lakorn/year as a  fan but i can totally understand studies comes first and like this it mak emy hope even lower for her to pair up with the people i want cause they are getting older  another sad feeling well i can't do nothing what meant is meant :cry: this FF really gave me good feeling  thank you for sharing it :p
and for the ending my favorite are is in the beach i want them to dance under the moon in the beach with wedding dress haha :cloud9:
Wow!!..you give a good idea. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: .I'll try to make as you wish..yeah..Ken is getting older.... :cry:  :cry:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 15

At night in the car wayback to Kawee's mansion.
Kawee: How is the stocks today?(Kawee out while his eyes looking outside the car)
Tim: It's increasing. But not as much as you expected because Khun Ja also take the part in this stockholders.
Kawee: If it's good then okay.Let Ja do her own nonsense thing,so..Dao..(Kawee ask and look at Tim who is driving)
Tim: I offer her to send home but she refuse it.(Tim said explaining the order Kawee gave him)
Kawee: What a girl... (Kawee sigh)
Tim: You want me to go check at her home?(Tim ask)
Kawee: No need. She's play hard to get. So I also has to play hard to get.(Kawee smile alone)
Tim: It's just for a women sir.(Tim said)
Kawee:Eeyyyy.. what do you know in seducing a girl (kawee knock Tim's head slowly)
Tim: Sorry sir.
Kawee: Just wait. Just a bit more time she'll come to me without I'm telling for.(Kawee said full of confidence level)
Tim just drive away the car in the rain to go back to the mansion.
Kawee look at his tab doing his job checking the company stocks.
Tim: Sir.. (Tim called for Kawee)
Kawee: Huh.. What..?? (Kawee still look at his tab)
Tim: What you said earlier really come true.(Tim smile looking at Daonin stand in the rain in front of the mansion.
Kawee startled.
Kawee: Daonin..?(Kawee guess.He look up in front of the mansion and his heart feel happy)
He look at wet daonin in front of his mansion. She stand in the rain. But the his heart feel uneasy.Kawee know something will happen. He look at wild eyes Dao stared to him.
Kawee heading out first from the car while Tim drove the car to park it.Then Dao walk toward Kawee.
Kawee: Why.. Did you... Miss me until you have to wait for me in the rain this night. (Kawee smirk)
Dao mute.She didn't said even a word.Her eyes look red and mad.
Pang!!!
One slap Dao hit Kawee's cheek.Kawee startled.He look at Dao.
Dao: Why did you do this to me, huh.. Why did you have to torture my heart like this... ??!!!(Dao ask.Her voice louder)
Kawee: What did I do to you..??(Kawee ask.He also in the rain with Dao)
Dao: You plan to kill my dad right..?(Dao ask.Her tears started to flow out)
Kawee:Khun Dao.. (Kawee said slowly)
Dao:Why??!!!(This time Dao increase her voice)
Kawee shock.He didn't know what Dao ask from him.He's the one that help her when her dad is dead and know Dao is misunderstanding him.Kawee can't stand his ego.
Kawee: You're the one started to kill my love.(Kawee reply back)
Dao: So..you...(Dao startled.What she think is right)
Kawee: Why did you had to say it's me. (Kawee still wondering)
Dao: If.. I didn't ki...(Dao try to tell the truth so she can escape from all this torturing that keep on hurting her)
Kawee: I what??(Kawee shock.e know Dao want to tell the truth.If Dao tell the truth then he can bet Toon and save her)
Dao:I... (she want to tell the truth but she can't)
Kawee:You don't kill right?(Kawee ask again)
Dao still crying.
Dao: No.. it's me.
Kawee: So, you don't have to be mad at me if your dad is dead.(Kawee said.He still hope Dao will tell the truth)
Dao:Khun... (Dao bow her kneel down).. Please.. Let me go.. Please. Don't torture me like this.(Dao cry)
Kawee: No.. I can't let you go.(Kawee said) ..You must be forget I'll will chased you until the end of the earth.
Dao lift up at kawees gaze.
Dao:Khun...
Kawee: Yes I'm Khun kawee.The only person who will take revenge on you.(He hold Dao's shoulder and force her to get up).. Listen this. I had kiss you.. I can even can do more than that.
Dao shock. In the rain kawee try to kiss Dao's again. He try to hug Dao with force.
Dao:Khun kawee. (Dao push him to the ground)
Kawee:You dare to hurt me huh.. (Kawee look mad)
Dao run.. Kawee chased her. And he grab her hand. One more time he pull Dao's head and face it to
kiss him.. In the rain.............
Dao try to pull kawee away. But as hard as she try as hard kawee pull her over him. Then...
Kawee:You want more.. (Kawee ask. His eyes stared at tired Dao)
Dao cry...
Dao: Please...
Kawee: This time also don't forget it. (kawee let her away)
Dao fall down to grown.The rain fall into her.The tears also flow with the rain.
Kawee: You're mine.( Kawee turn his back and leave Dao alone)
In the night at Kawee's mansion
Kawee went straight to his office in his room.Wipe his wet hair with the towel and sit on the chair there.He then called Tim.
Kawee: Find out what happen today. Where Dao go and with what thing she do to say I'm his dad murderer.
Tim: I understand sir.(Tim said)
Kawee hang off his phone and stared deeply in front.
Kawee: What the heck did you do alone this time,huh?
In the afternoon at boutique
Ja look at the gown in front of her.Just 4 more days left until the wedding come. She was being busy but kawee didn't do anything at all. She tried to call kawee again. Kawee need to go there for trying the groom's cloth.
Her face look upset.This is the 10th times she called Kawee but he didn't answer.
Ja: Where did you go huh?!(Ja throw her phone away)
Worker : Are you okay madam...(The worker there shock with Ja's behaviour).. And..where is your groom.He need to try this close too.
Ja: You shut up!!!(Ja stared at the worker with wild eyes)
In the afternoon at Cafe
Kawee look around the cafe. He didn't see Dao. Then he went to find Pueng,Dao's besfriend.
Kawee:Khun Pueng. (Pueng startled.He know Kawee want to ask about Dao.)
Pueng: Hurm....Dao..(Pueng wonder if she has to tell or not where is Dao)
Kawee: Yes. Where is she..(Kawee ask one more time again)
Pueng: Today she can't come to work...(Pueng tell the truth)..She get sick Khun kawee... (kawee shock).. Where did she go last night huh..(Pueng ask bravely)... When I see her this morning she lie down in front of the house wet...(Pueng ask)
Kawee startled.He think it's because of hime Dao's condition is like that.Dao must be sick because of the rain last night.He think.
Kawee: Where is she?( kawee repeat his question before)
Dao: She was at home...(Pueng said)
Kawee straight went out from the cafe quickly.Pueng startled.What she asked Kawee didn't answer.She just stared at kawee...
On the afternoon at Pueng's house
Kawee:Dao.. Dao.. (Kawee knock the door then the door open by itself.It doesn't lock)..Dao..(Kawee called her name while looking around in each corner)..
He stop and look at Dao's room.He look at conscious Dao.
Kawee:Dao.. (He whispered slowly.Kawee went near Dao. He felt guilty.Because of him,Dao was in the rain last night.
He went to the kitchen and take a handkerchief from the drawer. He put the warm water into the bowl. He then coming back into the room and sit beside her.
He squeeze the handkerchief and started to wipe Dao's forehead.
Kawee: Did you life so hard to live?(Kawee ask the lie down Dao. He stared at Dao's gaze deeply)
Ring ring..
Kawee: Hello..(Kawee answer the phone)
Tim:Sir, I found out that Dao went to a bakery near her bakery to find out her dad. The owner said the day when Dao's dad dead, one guy had pick him up with his car.(Tim explain in the phone)
Kawee: Find out who that guy.(Kawee order)
Gim:I understand sir. One more sir...
Kawee: What is it?(Kawee frown)
Tim:Khun Ja keep calling me and she ask where are you.Her voice sounds mad.(Tim said)
Kawee: Let her be like what she want.
Tim:But sir, I hope you don't forget about your wedding next week.(Tim remind him)
Kawee startled.All he thinks right now is about Dao. He almost forget just 4 days left before his wedding and Ja.
Kawee:You do your work first. As for my problem let me settle it my self.
Tim:Ok sir.
Kawee hung up the phone.He look at Dao.Whatever happen he must avoid the wedding. But everything is on the line. Everyone is busy doing this and that to make sure the wedding is run well.He continue stared at Dao and wipe her forehead.
In the evening at Kawee's mansion
Toon:I'm sorry sir but what is your intention to ask me come here.
Mr. Chearvanonn :I didn't have bad intention. But, I want to give you warrant about something.
Toon:For what sir, as you and I know.. You are the one that called me for work here.(Toon said while standing infront of Mr.Chearvanon)
Mr. Chearvanon: Don't mess up with ja. She's my son fiance.(Mr.Chearvanon said)
Toon smirk.
Toon: Your son's fiance??.. (He look at Mr Chearvanon)..Why don't you ask your son what is actually happen. What did he make.(He smirk)
Mr. Chearvanon: Who are you to know everything?(Mr chearvanon ask back)
Toon:I'm just a worker who need a success in his life.(Toon answer with a proud voice)
Mr. Chearvanon: Don't ever cross your line. You'll not be the same as kawee. Your blood was not from tycoons family. You don't have the right!(Mr.Chearvanon's voice a bit louder)
Toon:I also want to say you like this sir. You don't have the right to obstruct me from success..(His voice a bit louder).. If you don't have anything to say I must go. There are so many thing to do.(He stared at Mr.Chearvanon wildly)
Toon went out. Mr chearvanon startled.
Ja: Kawee! Kawee! Kawee!..
Ja scream over the mansion to call out for kawee but kawee is not there. Just maid and the worker came out from the house.
Mrs. Chearvanon :What's wrong ja.. (Mrs.chearvanon look at Ja who is screaming from second floor)
Ja:Where is kawee?(Ja lift up her head look at Mrs.Chearvanon)..This!!... (Ja throw the groom's cloth that kawee must try and wear for the wedding)
Mrs.Chearvanon startled.She walk down the stair.
Mrs. Chearvanon:She didn't go with you Ja?(She ask)
Ja: If he go, I wouldn't come to this house.(Ja answer back)
Mr.Chearvanon who come out from his room look at Ja.He startled hearing the sound of screaming.
Mr. Chearvanon :He didn't go? You don't where he is?(Mr.Chearvanon ask)
Ja: How can I know when my call he didn't even pick...(She look at Kawee's dad).. Ouhh... You as his parent don't know right??..that he is having a mistress behind my back!!(Ja voice a bit louder)
Mr. Chearvanon hols his chest to endure the pain from his heart.
Tom: President!!(Tom who is standing behind Mr.Chearvanon shock and quickly hold Mr.chearvanon so he will not fell down)
All of them shock.. Tom and Mrs.Chearvanon bring Mr.Chearvanon went to his room.Ja get upset and went back to her home.
Mr. Chearvanon:Find out who is that girl.(MrChearvanon ask Tom after he calm down on his bed)
Tom:Yes president.You don't have to think much.You just have to take a rest.(Tom said)
Mr. Chearvanon: This son...When he will see what is good for him. How can I give him the the position of CEO if he still being like this.(Mr.Chearvanon mumbling about Kawee)
He frown
Tom: President....
In the evening at Dao's house
Dao open her eyes slowly. She sleep for a long time.She wake when Pueng asked her if she need her to accompany along. But she refuse. It's enough to make her friend worried about her. No need to rake care for her. She then try to get up by herself. She look around the room. There is a bowl of water. She then frown. She smell something from the kitchen.
Dao quickly get up from her bed and went to the kitchen.
Dai:Who is cooking right now?(Dao ask herself while walking to the kitchen)
Kawee:Did you wake up?(Kawee who is stirring the porridge ask)
Dao startled. Kawee is in front of her.He smile brightly looking at Dao.
Dao clench her teeth.She unnerved.
Kawee:Why? (Kawee ask looking at conscious Dao)
Dao:Why did you come here?What did you want huh?(Dao look mad)
Kawee:Awe.. I dont have bad intention with you. And I also don't want to fight with you...(Kawee smile trying to persuade Dao.Dao look pale)
Dao: When did you come here.huh?(Dao keep asking)
Kawee didn't ignore Dao but he put a ladle of porridge into the bowl.He put the porridge on the table.Dao still stand in front of him.
Kawee:Come here..(Kawee pull out the chair for dao).. last time you took good care for me...(He look at Dao talking nicely).. Now it's my turn to repay back.
Dao:Why did you do this...??.. (Dao ask slowly..Kawee hold Dao's hand and bring her to the table and let she sit)
Kawee also sit in front of Dao. ..
Kawee: You feel uneasy because of last night..... (Kawee teased Dao)
Kawee smile.Dao startled.Her cheek started to blush.Her head bow down.
Kawee:Good. You didn't forget the kiss last night...(Kawee look happy)
Dao:No I... I don't... Mean that..
Kawe:So, what do you mean.. The hug.. ??
Dao:No.. Nothing..(Dao feel ashamed)
She quickly pretend to eat the porridge. But when she went to swallow the porridge.She frown.
Kawee:How is it??(Kawee ask happily)
Dao:Eeyyyy..(Dao put back the spoon in the bowl)
Kawee:Don't tell anything.(Kawee startled.He scared if his recipe fail)
Dao:Lack of taste.
Kawee:Aishhh.. You should praised me a bit. You know I make it on my own using recipe and I don't even doing this for anyone else before. (He mumbling alone)
Dao laugh slowly looking at Kawee.
Dao:What Did you said?(Dao ask)
Kawee:Nothing..(Kawee try to avoid Dao's eyes)
Dao drink a water in front of her and started to eat the porridge again.If someone cook it for her,she will not waste it.It's Kawee's sincerity.Kawee startled looking at nice Dao.He smile alone.He know Dao will not make him disappointed.
Kawee: It's night now. I have to go back...(Kawee said to Dao who is eating)
Suddenly..
Ring... Ring...
Kawee:Hello..
Tim:Sir.. I've found out who is that guy(Tim said after he went to polive stations do get the cctv near the bakery)
Kawee:Who is he...??? (Kawee look at Dao who just still eating to please him. He also know the porridge is tasteless. But only the girl named Dao can't eat that porridge)
Tim:The guy was Khun Toonapat sir..(Tim said)
Kawee: Really?!(He smirk but also feel shock)
Tim:Yes sir. I had check the surveillance camera.
Kawee:It's good.(Kawee smirk.He look at Dao)...Meet me at my office with the prove(He said)
Tim:Yes sir.
Kawee hung up the phone.
Kawee get up from his chair and went to Dao.
Kawee:Follow me.(He grab Dao's hand)
Dao who is eating startled.She look at Kawee.
Dao: Khun Kawee....
CONTINUE...

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Chapter 16
Suddenly..
Ring... Ring...
Kawee:Hello..
Tim:Sir.. I've found out who is that guy(Tim said after he went to polive stations do get the cctv near the bakery)
Kawee:Who is he...??? (Kawee look at Dao who just still eating to please him. He also know the porridge is tasteless. But only the girl named Dao can't eat that porridge)
Tim:The guy was Khun Toonapat sir..(Tim said)
Kawee: Really?!(He smirk but also feel shock)
Tim:Yes sir. I had check the surveillance camera.
Kawee:It's good.(Kawee smirk.He look at Dao)...Meet me at my office with the prove(He said)
Tim:Yes sir.
Kawee hung up the phone.
Kawee get up from his chair and went to Dao.
Kawee:Follow me.(He grab Dao's hand)
Dao who is eating startled.She look at Kawee.
Dao: Khun Kawee....
Dao startled.In her mind full of question.But still she follow Kawee first.
Tim is standing there in the room with the pic on. He then project the projector to the white screen at the corner. After he walk out without ask by Kawee.Dao look at Tim walk out from the room.Suddenly she fell scared.
Dao:Why did you bring me here, huh?!(Dao ask a bit harsh.She started thinking bad thing that Kawee will do to her again)
Kawee mute. He went to the pic and play the copy of cctv get by Tim that afternoon. Dao shock. That date state in the video was the date when her dad is missing. She look the video. Stared deeply. And when it come to the part of one guy bring her dad, kawee stop it.
Kawew: How is it? Are you shock?(Kawee ask Dao.He smirk looking at Dao)
Dao: Do you want to show me the guy is you.(Said Dao without looking at the person in the video properly and straighly answer)
Kawee:You still don't understand huh?(Kawee ask.He's a bit upset.Why does in Dao's mind didn't see any kind thing that he will do)
He then play the video back. And he keep repeat the same part. When it come to the face of the guy, kawee zoom in.Dao ogle at Kawee.But then she look at the video again.
Dao shocked.
Dao: P'toon!
Dao stared deeply. Her leg weak and she almost fall down. But her hand held the table beside.
Kawee close the player.
Kawee: So... Did you found out who is the guy. And why did you call him P’ instead of Khun?(Kawee try to ask Dao about her relationship with Toon.He don't know that Dao and Toon was break already)
Dao's eyes widely open. Her eyes full of tears.She then get up and walk out from the office. Kawee grab her hand her.
Kawee:You don't answer me yet.(Kawee ask with a gently voice.He know Dao must hurt very much)
Dao stop. Her head now down.
Dao: I believe all this time you had know it.
Dao said. Then she walk away from the office.She want to meet Toon to get the explaination.
---------
Toon: Then we meet tomorrow in the meeting board.(Toon smiled to one of the VIP infront of him.He then pleased the VIP to walk first leave the office before him.He standing there and smile.He intend to went ack home late after finish discuss with one of the important VIP of Charvanon's group.He know this is the way to make the company went bancrupt)
Dao rush toward Toon there.She know Toon didn't notice her.
When Toon want to start walk back to the parking lot...
Dao: Wait P'Toon.(Dao hold Toon's hand)
Toon stop and look at Dao behind him.
Toon: What did you want huh?(Toon ask)
Dao: A lot.I want to know a lot of truth from you.(Dao ask.Now she look serious)
Toon smirk.
Toon: What truth?The truth about you and me?..Please Dao don't make that pity face.(Toon smirk.He don't want to make any relationship with Dao again.Everything was over)
Dao shock.She didn't know that Toon will talk like that to her.
Dao: Then..I just want to know...Dao want to ask but Toon cut her words first)
Toon: Everyone know that you are my ex.My ex who had been in jail because of hit and run.(Toon said harshly.)
Dao shock.Really really shock.Toon was underestimated right now.She didn't what thing that blew the ideas and make the good person like Toon before become so evil like that.Toon never dared to talk to her arshly like that.
Dao try to smile.She didn't want Toon think that she's a woman who can't do anything to protect herself.
She take a long breath and...
Dao: Really.I also don't want to know that truth.That was the biggest mistake in my life to coincedently meet you.(She said back)
Toon shock.His eyes open widely.Dao words is not like herself before.She changed already.
Kawee who is at the the second floor hear all what they both talk about.He just heard and curious to know what Dao will do next.But in his heart,he still fell worry for Dao.
Toon: What is wrong with you huh?Someone blew something to talk bad,huh?!(Toon look a bit mad.He then start to walk away but...
Dao hold his hand first.
Dao: That night when my dad was misssing...(Toon stop.He shock)..You drove him away right???...(Dao ask.She stared deeply in Toon's eyes)
Toon still didn't move.
Dao: Why you didn't answer.You feel waver right?(Dao force him to answer)
Toon: Don't try to talk nonsense.(Toon look at Dao.)
Dao try to hold her teras.The one that she believe all this day is stabbing her back.
Dao: I don't talk nonsense.You intended to kill him right?(Dao ask.This voice turn deeply down.As someone who hurt very much.Someone who make her life suffer more than anything)
Toon shock.He let his hand go from Dao.
Dao: Why?!(Dao ask)
Toon: I don't do iit!(Toon said then quickly walk to his car outside)
The rain started to fall down.Dao follow him.Kawee who is still looking at them also follow Dao.
Toon when to his car and open the door.
Dao: Stop!(Dao look mad.Very very mad)
Toon: What do you want again huh?We break already!(Toon try to talk louder as the rain keep raining more and more)
Dao: Look at me.(Dao said)
Dao look Toon's eyes.
Dao: You lied.(Dao said.Her tears start to flow)..You don't know how to lie.(She said.Her voice become weak)
Toon shock.He straightly open the car door and went into the car.Dao still standing in the rain.Her heart feel hurt.Like someone tear down the piece of her heart into the scattered pieces.
Toon start his car and walk away leaving Dao alone in the rain.He know what he did.He had kill Dao's dad.Dao also know what Toon had did.Kawee look at Dao and went to her.He brought umbrella with her and her body.Dao cry.She kneel down to the ground.Her heart hrt a lot.Kawee didn't say anything.He know how hurt she was.To be someone bait and went to jail then beeing stab back.
Kawee:Damn you,Toon!
Then Tim come with the car.Kawee try to hold Dao's shoulder and help her to get up.She just follow Kawee.She know her body feel weak and can't get up y herself.
Kawee help her into the car.and Tim drove the car away back to Dao's house.
Dao take a deep breath.She wipe away her tears.
Dao: I know it's not something that I may ask from you.But..(Dao stop.She look at Kawee's eyes.She scared to ask the word that she never dare to said)
Kawee walk nearer Dao.
Kawee: What is it?(He look at Dao and hold her chin)
Dao startled.She walk back a few step so that Kawee won't hold her like that.Her heartbeat beat faster than usual.
Dao: I..(Dao take a deep breath)..want to ask for your help.(She look at Kawee.Their eyes meet each other)
Kawee look deeply in the eyes of a woman infront of him.He think a moment.
Kawee: What do you want from my help?(Kawee ask)
Dao: I want to be at the same status like you.Have a work and power.(Dao answer clearly.The think she want right know is finding out the truth for her dad soul)
Kawee: So..(Kawee stop.He walk nearer Dao.He smirk.Dao's face a bit scared.She even can't look at Kawee)..What will I get in return?
Dao startled.She know Kawee must ask anything in return.
Dao:Anything.(Dao answer generously)
Kawee: I want you.Your body and soul.
Dao shock.She look up at Kawee.Her eyes open widely.What she can think right know is...
To be continued...