Secret Lies and Desires *COMPLETE*

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just started this FF today and I'm already hooked.    Can't wait to read more!   

Thank you so very much falada for writing this wonderful story.   I love second chance at love story!     :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Falada

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I just started this FF today and I'm already hooked.    Can't wait to read more!   

Thank you so very much falada for writing this wonderful story.   I love second chance at love story!     :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I'm glad that you like it, too, Vimalee. I hope that you stay and read til the end. You're welcome. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enjoy! :)
Chapter 4
    "I'm not going to play with Uncle Nadech. I'm going to be a good boy and keep my promise to Mommy," Ryuunosuke repeated to himself as he walked out of the house. "I'm just going to stay near here and not go anywhere." Ryuunosuke kept on repeating it over and over again, but in his heart, he wanted to go out and play with Nadech. He missed him so much. But Mayumi had always taught him that as a man, he must keep all the promises he make and that he can  not break a woman's heart. He's trying hard to keep all of what his mother taught him to his heart, but it's so hard!
-------------------------------------------------------
    Anna looked at the picture once again. This whole week, she couldn't do anything but worry about Nadech and Mayumi. 
    "P'Anna!"said Urasa.
    "Huh?" said Anna, surprised to see Urasa.
    "Anna, what are you drifting to?" 
    "Nothing."
    "P'Nadech says that it's time to go and take pictures. Are you ready?"
    "Yes, I'm ready," she answered, but felt so unsure.
    "Let's go then. I can't wait to see you in the wedding gown. You'll be the 2nd most beautiful bride in the whole. Of course I have to be the 1st!" Anna laughed at her. They met Nadech outside. 
    "Ready?" asked Nadech.
    "Yes," they both replied.
    "That's good then. Let's get going." They all got into the car and Nadech drove them to the place.
    When they got there, everyone greeted them.
    "Hello, Anna. Hello Nadech. Hello, Urasa." 
    All their eyes were focused on one person though- Mayumi. Mayumi was also staring back at them.
    "Okay, let's get started. Over here, Anna and Nadech." 
    Nadech and Anna went into the dressing room, leaving Urasa to study Mayumi. 
    After a few minutes, Nadech and Anna appeared. 
    "Wow!" everyone smiled in awe. 
    "Please come here for pictures, Nadech and Anna." They did what they were directed. Mayumi watched as Nadech and Anna pose for the pictures. Urasa watched for signs of jealousy from Mayumi.
    "Anna do this, no not like that, like this," the photographer explained, but it just made Anna more confused. Anna got of of the scene and walked to Mayumi.
    "Mayumi, would you mind demonstrating for me?" asked Anna.
    "Yes," answered Mayumi. She walked to where Nadech stood and they both demonstrated for the crew to see. Nadech hold her waist, making her uncomfortable. She looked up at him.
    "I'm only doing what I'm suppose to do," he reminded her.
    "Right," said Mayumi. She tried to separate any feelings on him touching her.
    Nadech embrace her from behind, and then Mayumi turned her head. Their eyes locked.
    "Wow!" everyone complimented.
    Nadech released Mayumi and she walked out of his embrace and back to her seat.
    "Thank you, Mayumi. I get it now." Mayumi nodded her head and sat down. Nadech's eyes were on her, and she turned away. Anna looked into Nadech's eyes, and what she saw worried her. What she saw was love and concern and she knew that it was for Mayumi.
---------------------------------------------------------
    "P'Nadech, sorry that Anna and I have to leave first," apologized Urasa.
    "It's okay. Have fun, okay?" said Nadech.
    "Thanks!" Urasa and Anna went to their rented car. Nadech saw Mayumi, gathering her stuffs. He walked over to her. 
    "Let me help." He took the papers and stuffed it in her bags before she can say anything.
    "Thank you." said Mayumi.
    "Do you have a ride home?" asked Nadech.
    "I'll ride a taxi."
    "I can give you a ride."
    "No thanks."
    Anna walked back to Nadech, forgetting her purse. Then she stopped, seeing Nadech and Mayumi together.    
    "Let me, okay?" 
    "No, it's alright." They argued back and forth. Then Mayumi noticed Anna.
    "Hi, Anna." Nadech turned around and Mayumi fled. 
    "Anna?"
    "I forgot my purse." She went to the bench and got her purse. Nadech turned around but Mayumi was gone.
    "Well, have fun!"
    "Thanks, Nadech!" Anna ran back to the car.
    "You got it right, P'Anna?" asked Urasa.
    "Yeah," she said with a fake smile. 
    Anna drove out of the place, thinking about Nadech and Mayumi together, him offering her a ride home.
    Nadech decided not to go home yet, and went to the place where he usually met up with Ryuunosuke. They hadn't see each other for about 3 days. When he got there, he looked around, but there was no Ryuunosuke. He was about to give up when he finally spotted him on the swings by himself. It made him remember how he and Mayumi used to swing on the swings together. He missed those good times. He walked to Ryuunosuke, sitting on the swing next to him.
    "Hi, Ryu," Nadech greeted. Ryuunosuke took one look at him then he fled. Nadech was confused and followed him. He caught up with him and said, "Why are you running away from me?"
    Ryuunosuke turned away, not speaking. In his head, he kept on whispering, " Don't talk to him. Be a good boy and keep your promise to Mommy."
    "Ryu, please talk to me. I miss you so much and want to play with you."
    Deciding that avoiding Nadech was too cruel, the child turned to him. "I'm sorry Uncle Nadech, but Mommy made me promise to not play with you."
    "Why?" Nadech asked, confused.
    "She said that you're untrustworthy."
    "Why did she say that? Do you know each other?"
    "I don't know. But Mommy, she does trust a lot of people. Maybe that's why she's keeping Daddy a secret."
    Nadech got down on his knees. "Do you still want to play with me, Ryu?"
    "Yes, but as a man, I have to keep the promise I made to Mommy or else she will be very very sad," he said sadly and frown.
    "What about this, you and I can become secret friends and secretly play with each other. We won't tell anyone about us playing together. Everything will be a secret so your Mommy wouldn't know, okay?"
    The little boy, thinking and sorting everything out. "Okay, that sounds like fun. If Mommy doesn't know, she would get hurt."
    Nadech smiled and patted him. "That's my good boy!"
    "Mommy says that all to the time."
    "What?"
    "Mommy always say, "That's my good boy!" to me all the time. You know, you're a lot like Mommy."
    "Really?!"
    "Yeah."
    "Okay, come on now, my little secret friend. Let's go play before you go home." 
    "Okay, Secret Friend." Nadech held out his hand and Ryuunosuke took it. They both smiled and walked to the playground together.
----------------------------------------------
    "Get information on her personal background. And also find out her history," said Anna to her spy.
    "Yes." They spy left to go do his job.
    "Mayumi Urassaya," Anna whispered to herself. In a few hours, she will know everything about her and Nadech. 
    "P'Anna!" Urasa yelled to her. Anna turned around.
    "What is it, Urasa?" asked Anna.
    "Why are you here? Why aren't you shopping? I look everywhere for you, you know that!" Urasa was exhausted, running all over the mall just to find Anna.
    "Yes. I'm sorry, Urasa." Anna laughed. Urasa's breath went back to regular and she studied the place.
    "Anna, why are you here? Who are you trying to get information about?" asked Urasa, curious.
    "Umm, Urasa, we should probably get out of this place."
    "No, I want you to explain first. It's Mayumi, right?" asked Urasa.
    "Urasa, come on. It's nothing." She tried to drag Urasa, but she stayed glued to the place.
    "Don't lie, P'Anna."
    "Fine, yes. I want to know about Mayumi."
-------------------------------------------------
    "It's almost time to go home, Uncle Nadech," said Ryuunosuke.
    "It's okay, Ryu."
    "But Mommy is going to know."
    "Does your Mom love you a lot?"
    "Yes. She loves me a lot, more than her life. There was this one time when I was very naughty and sneak into my neighbor's house. I broke their glass dishes, and I got caught. Mommy was very worried about me. I was willingly to do anything for my sake. She begged and knelt down to them, saying that she'll do anything. She worked so hard just for me, even though it's tiring. She says that she wants me to have a wonderful life."
    "Wow! She must loved you a lot."
    "Yes. Does your Mommy love you?"
    "Yes, she does. She cooks for me and always stayed by my side although I disappoint her a lot of time."
    "What about your girlfriend?"    
    "She used to love me a lot. We used to play like this all the time. She was someone I would have love to spend my whole life with."
    "Why didn't you?"
    "Things didn't turn out to be the same as I want. Maybe she just wasn't my soul mate."
    "What's a soul mate?"
    "Someone that will be there with you forever, someone that you'll marry and live happily ever after with."
    "I want someone like that."
    "You will. Everyone has a soul mate."
    "Who's your soul mate?"
    "I don't know, but I hope that it's Anna. We're getting marry in 6 days."
    "You're getting married?!"
    "Yes."
    "Why didn't you tell me?" asked Urasa
    "I didn't know that you know," answered Anna.
    "Well, I don't really know."
    "What do you mean?" Anna was confused.
    "I mean that I don't know who Mayumi is either. Nadech had never mention her to our family. You can ask everyone of our family members and they'll say that they don't know her. But one time, I sneak into his room and found a photo of them together."
    "You mean this?" Anna opened up her purse and got the picture out. She handed it over to Urasa. Urasa took it and stare at it. It was Mayumi.
    "How did you get this?" Urasa turned to Anna, surprised.
    "That day, after you guys left, Mommy wanted ti know the schedule. I went to Nadech's room to get the planner from his suitcase. I found it in the book."
    "Really? So Nadech kept the picture for this long?!"
    Anna didn't say anything in return.
    "That's why you hired a spy?"
    "Yeah. That's when I got suspicious. I wanted to know what their really relation is." Anna stared at the ground.
    "Anna, don't be sad. Even if they do have a relationship, it's the past. Nadech won't abandon you, I'm sure. I'll help you fight!" She patted Anna on the shoulder.
    "Thanks, Urasa."
    "Let's go home."
    "Uncle Nadech, you only have to send me this far. Thank you," said Ryuunosuke.
    "Okay. good bye. Remember our secret."
    "I remember, don't worry." Ryu walked to his house while Nadech walked back to his car. He smiled and then laughed. He had a lot of fun with Ryuunosuke, he was cute and a very likable little guy. If he had a kid, he wanted him to be like Ryuunosuke. Too bad that he couldn't meet with his mother. If he did, he will tell her that he loved and adored her little boy. And his father, who is he? Nadech also wanted to know what kind of man would abandon such a cute child and hardworking woman.
---------------------------------------------------
    "Hello, Anna. I got the information."
    "Really."
    "Yes. Listen, I'll tell you."
    Anna sat still and listened to all the information about Mayumi. She learned that she moved here to Tokyo 6 years ago. She also went to the same University that Nadech went to. 
    "And, she give birth to a son name Ryuunosuke 6 years ago," finished the spy.
    "What?! What did you say?" Anna asked, shocked.
    "She's a single mother, living alone with her son."
    "She's a mother?!"
    "Yes."
    "What about the father?"
    "No one knows, it's a secret."
    "Okay, thank you." Anna hung up and walked to her bed. "A single mother!" she repeated. What does that mean? Did she and Nadech had a child together? Or did she have a child with another man? No, she saw Mayumi's eyes. Even though Mayumi pretend not to care about Nadech, she does, and so does Nadech. Anna needed to go and talk to Mayumi the next day. She just can't go ahead and marry Nadech if Mayumi and him had a child together. Anna knew that she was self-centered, but she's not that evil to steal a child's father and a woman's husband. 
-----------------------------------------------
    Nadech went over and played with Ryuunosuke the next day. They had fun and enjoyed every moment. However, their secert friendship didn't last. Mayumi caught on.
    Ryuunosuke had finally agreed to take Nadech to his house.
    "Thank you, Uncle Nadech for taking me home," said Ryuunosuke.
    "You're welcome," said Nadech, and he patted his hair. They smiled.
    Mayumi was walking home, happily, and then she spotted Ryuunosuke and Nadech. They were smiling. Angry that Ryuunosuke had broke his promise and without thinking, she stormed to them.
    "Ryuunosuke!" she yelled.
    "Mommy," muttered Ryuunosuke.
    "Mayumi?!" said Nadech, surprised.
    Mayumi grabbed Ryuunosuke's arm and was about to dragged him inside, but Nadech stopped her.
    "Mayumi, what's the meaning of this?" Nadech asked.
    "Let go of me," Mayumi ordered.
    "No, you have to tell me this first. Is Ryuunosuke my son?" Their eyes locked.
----------------------------------------------------------

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, Falada. You're so fast with the updates. I'm glad Anna thinks like that. And I'm glad Nadech finds it out now because after the next 6 days, there's no turning back, isn't it? I absolutely adore your writing skills. Take care!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

Thanks for chap4. To be honest I have been waiting, I am addicted to SLAD !

Ryuunosuke is well taught and a good learner. Tries his best to keep his mom's promise but temptation and the fun and happy times with Nadech keep the promise away. His innocent chat with Nadech informed Nadech of Mayumi's character and her love for her son though Nadech doesnt know the whole truth yet. Mayumi gave herself away by calling out Ryuunosuke in a fit of stress and worry when she tries to separate them. It gets to the most interesting and emotional part now for all three of them. No doubt Ryuunosuke will be happiest, he is an intelligent boy and will be able to accept Nadech as his father, he already loves him and longed to know his dad. Very emotional for Mayumi and Nadech. So much pent up stress, emotions on Mayumi and biggest shock for Nadech with discovery of his son !

Urasa and Anna, whatever they discover hope they dun plan any scheme, spare some kindness to little Ryuunosuke, he is the most innocent so is Mayumi. She has never planned on revealing, pure coincidence led Nadech to meet Mayumi and Ryuunosuke after these years and just before his wedding, Nadech and Mayumi are fated to be.

Thanks very much Falada, I love SLAD alot and look forward very much to next update, read with appreciation, key

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Falada, you're even faster in updating than me checking for your update.  Like I said previously, I love the pace of your story.  Mayumi's secret about Ryuunosuke  is starting to unfold.  Now I'm wondering what else you have in store for us.  I'll be looking forward to your next update.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5
    "No, he's not," she lied. And then she shrugged him off and quickly ran with Ryuunosuke inside the house before Nadech could stop them. He ran after them and knocked, telling Mayumi to open up. Mayumi on the other side, holding back her tears, kept the door locked. Ryuunosuke stare at his mother. Never in his life had he seen her so mad. 
    "Sorry, Mommy," Ryuunosuke apologized. Mayumi didn't say anything in returned. Finally, Nadech left and she walked over to Ryunnosuke.
    He apologized again, but Mayumi's face didn't soften. 
    "What did you promised Mommy?" she asked him.
    "That I won't play with Uncle Nadech anymore," he replied, guilty.
    "You know that you had disappointed me lot."
    "I'm sorry, Mommy." Tears ran down his face.
    Still, Mayumi only stared at him, she had never been this cold to him.
    "Go wash your hands and let's cook dinner," she said coldly. He did as he was told.
-------------------------------------------------------------
    Nadech drove home, thinking hard. Ryuunosuke was Mayumi's child?! 
    "He isn't yours!" Nadech argued with himself. Still, he couldn't believe that Mayumi could have gotten over him that quickly. He doesn't want to believe it. He also had never realized that Ryuunosuke looked a bit like Mayumi until. Maybe because of similarities with Mayumi that he had liked the boy and had lso felt strong bond. Still, why is Mayumi so mad over that? He didn't do anything wrong with her child. He couldn't help but be suspicious of Mayumi.
    After dinner, Mayumi and Ryuunosuke went to bed. Mayumi went to sleep right away. Ryuunosuke still felt bad about breaking his promise. He could fall asleep. Finally, he got up and got his small backpack. He packed his clothes and teddy bear; he needed to leave, so he wouldn't make his mother angry anymore. After he packed, he walked to the side of the bed, and looked at his mother.
    "I'm sorry, Mommy for making you mad. Since I'm a bad boy, I can't live with you anymore. Good bye," he said sadly. He than tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the cheek. He turned and left. When he got outside, he didn't know where to go. He headed right. And then it started raining. Determined, Ryuunosuke refused to turn back to the house. He walked on in the rain. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At 5:00 in the morning, Mayumi finally woke up. She stretch and then opened her eyes. Something was wrong. She looked to her left where Ryuunoosuke sleep. He was gone. She started to panic.
    "Ryuunosuke?!" she shouted. There was no answer. The house was silent. Mayumi got out of bed and searched the house. Ryuunosuke was nowhere to be found. Tears blinded her, and she gave up searching, crying hard and sitting on the ground, covering her face. It was because of her! She got mad over such a little thing. She had confused him and also hurt his feelings. He didn't know anything, everything was her fault. And now he's gone! Where could she find him?!
    There was a knock on her door, and Mayumi ran to get it, hoping that it was Ryuunosuke. But it wasn't, it was Kana.
    "Good morning, Mayumi," she said cheerfully.
    "Kana, Ryu is gone!" Mayumi said, sobbed. 
    "It's okay. Calm down, Mayumi," said Kana, hugging her.
    "It's all my fault!" 
    "It's okay. Come on, let's go inside and talk. It's raining really hard outside. Kana took Mayumi inside and closed the door.
    "Okay, Mayumi, calm down and tell me everything," said Kana, rubbing her on the back.
    As they sat there, Mayumi poured out the whole story to Kana. 
    "Kana, promised to not tell him about Ryuunosuke. If he ask, lied that he's my adopted son, okay?" 
    Kana looked at her and then nodded yes. Kana sympathized her friend and called in, saying that she wasn't feeling well. 
    She walked back to Mayumi who was still crying.    
    "Kana, I need to find Ryu!" shouted Mayumi, getting out of the door.
    "Mayumi, it's raining cats and dogs out there."
    "I don't care. I have to find Ryuunosuke!" She ran out unto the rain. Kana followed her with an umbrella.
    Mayumi kept on running, and then she bumped into a figure.
    "Mayumi," Nadech said.
    "Let go of me. I have to go find Ryunnosuke!"
    "Nadech, we need to go find Ryu, her adopted son," lied Kana.
    "Adopted son? You mean that Mayumi isn't his real mother?" asked Nadech, confused.
    "Yes."
----------------------------------------------------
    "I'm sorry, Mommy. I can't stay with you. I'm a bad boy that couldn't keep his promise," Ryuunosuke repeated to himself. It was raining hard and he was under a tree. He was soaked, but there were no other place for him to go hide in. He had a long walk and was tired. Maybe he shouldn't had left home. But he was a bad boy, he had too! Maybe if he hadn't disobey his mother and kept the promise. 
    "Little boy, what are you doing here?" asked a guy. Ryuunosuke turned around and found 2 big older guys. They didn't seen like nice men. One reached out and try to touch him but he move away.
    "Don't touch me. Get away from me!" he shouted at them.
    "Hey, little boy-" Ryuunosuke didn't let him finish. He was too scared, and threw a rock in his face. The guy was angry, very angry and was about the hit him. But Ryuunosuke sensed it coming and he backed away, turned around and ran as fast as he could. It was raining so hard, he couldn't see where he was going.
    Suddenly, there was lights coming from the direction he was heading, too. Ryuunosuke knew that it had to be a car and that he is on the road. He had to run away or else he will get hit and die. He didn't want to die, yet. He wanted to see his Mommy and play with Uncle Nadech. 
    "Run, Ryuunosuke!" he turned and saw Mayumi and Nadech on the sidewalk, yelling at him. Their face and voice were the last thing that he heard and saw before he blackout.
    Mayumi, Nadech and Kana stayed at the hospital, waiting for hours to hear the result of Ryuunosuke's condition. Finally, the doctor opened the door. They all hurried to him. 
    "Doctor, how is my son?" asked Mayumi.
    "He's fine, only a slight fever."
    "Thank you doctor!" 
    "Your welcome. He may go home tommorrow. You are very lucky that he didn't get hit by the car, it would have been bad." He walked away and they all hurried into the room. 
    "Mommy! Aunt Kana! Uncle Nadech!" Ryuunosuke yelled happily.
    "Ryu!" said Mayumi. He went straight to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry." she sobbed and tears ran down her cheeks.
    "It's okay, Mommy. I'm sorry, too!"said Ryuunosuke.
    Nadech smiled at them. He was really happy for them. He walked out of the room.
------------------------------------------------------------
    The next day, Ryuunosuke was released from the hospital. Mayumi and Kana were going over to the hospital. When they got there, Nadech was already there. The bill was paid and everything was ready. Mayumi was mad, not at all pleased. She stormed to Ryuunosuke's room and found them together.     
    "Nadech, we need to talk," said Mayumi, trying to hide her anger. 
    "Okay," said Nadech. He followed Mayumi outside of the room.
    "What is it?! What are you trying to do?" asked Mayumi angrily.
    "Mayumi, I'm just trying to help. I don't have any ill-intentions," replied Nadech calmly.
    "Well, I don't need your help! Get out of Ryuunosuke and my life already!  she shouted at him. Mayumi pushed Nadech out of the doorway and went inside the room, locking it after her.
    "Mayumi, you can't do this!" Nadech yelled, pounding on the door. After a while, he gave up and went home.
    Inside, Mayumi and Kana got Ryuunosuke ready and and went home. 
    The next morning, Mayumi woke up and went to cook breakfast. Before going to work, she walked over to Ryuunosuke and wake him up to have breakfast.
    "Ryuunosuke? Ryu?" she said softly, shaking him. But he didn't move. "Ryu?" she said, figuring that something was wrong. She feel his head, and then quickly took it away. He was burning, and she didn't know what to do. She was too scared to do anything. She got her cell phone out and dialed Kana's phone number.
    "Hello, Kana?" Mayumi asked, panicking. 
    "Mayumi, what's wrong?" asked Kana on the other line.
    "It's Ryu. He's not feeling well. I think that I need to take him to the hospital."
    "Calm down, Mayumi. I'll be right there." Kana hung up and got into her car. 
    A few minutes later, Kana appeared at her door. Mayumi quickly opened the door for her and let her in.
    "Come on, let's go," said Kana. Mayumi nodded her head, lifting Ryuunosuke off the bed and carrying in into the car.
    Kana drove to the hospital, carefully. 20 minutes later, they were at the hospital. Ryuunosuke woke up and looked around at his surrounding. 
    "Mommy, where am I?" he asked weakly.
    "We're at the hospital. And you're going to be okay, Ryu," she calmly said to him. 
    "Mommy," he said again. And then there was blood running down his nose and head.
    "Ryu?! What's happening?! Why are you bleeding this much?" Mayumi screamed, panicking.
    "Relax, Mayumi," said Kana, rubbing her back.
    The doctor and nurses took Ryuunosuke into the ICU room. Mayumi and Kana waited outside. Mayumi was crying so hard, Kana hugged her and gave her comfort.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nadech and his best friend, Ron are sitting together, chatting.
    "Ron, there's someone I want you to meet with," said Nadech.
    "Who? Don't tell you it's a girl," Ron joked.
    "It is kind of," said Nadech.
    "Wow, you're getting married in 2 days and you're meeting up with another girl?" 
    "I'm not cheating on Anna. This girl, she's my ex-girlfriend."
    "Oh really?! Why would you want me to meet her? Do you want me to court her?"
    "Haha, so funny. I don't think that she will even notice you. Besides, you have Betty."
    "Yeah sure. Is she beautiful?"
    "Yeah, really beautiful."
    "Why do you want me to meet her?"
    "I don't know. I just want to go see her, but I feel like I should take you, too. You're my best friend after all."
    "Okay, let's go." They got up and Nadech drove to Mayumi's house, but didn't see her there. He noticed her neighbor and walked up to her.
    "Excuse me, do you know where Mayumi went?"
    "A while ago, I saw her friend coming her. Her little boy is sick, so I think that they must have gone to the hospital.
    "Thanks you."
    Nadech and Ron headed to the hospital. 
-----------------------------------------------------
    The doctor came out, and walked to Mayumi and Kana. "Your son lost a lot of blood. It turns out he has hemophilia. He needs blood."
    "He has hemophilia? Doctor, what can I do?" asked Mayumi.
    "If you have the same blood type as he does than you can give him blood," said the doctor.
    "And if it doesn't match?" asked Mayumi.
    "You'll need to get his father or another family member," answered the doctor.
    "Okay," said Mayumi, her heart dropping.
    "Follow me," said the doctor. 
    "It's okay, Mayumi. You're his mother, your blood would totally match his," comforted Kana.
    "Thank you, Kana." said Mayumi. She went while kana sat down and waited. Suddenly, her phone rang. It was Nadech.
    "Hello," Kanna answered.
    "Kana, where are you and Mayumi? I'm at the hospital," said Nadech.
    "We're outside of the ICU," answered Kana.
    "Thank you, I'm on my way." Kana hung up. She sat down and then heard her stomach growled. She realized that she hadn't have breakfast yet, and was super hungry. "I'll just go downstairs and get some food," she said to herself. 
------------------------------------------------------
    "Nadech, you go first, I need to go use the restroom," said Ron.
    "Okay," said Nadech. He walked away while Ron went inside the men's bathroom.
    He got out and noticed a beautiful girl at the wending machine. He walked to her.
    "Hello there," said Ron.
    Kana didn't pay any attention to him, and said nothing.
    "What's your name?" he tried again. Still, there was only silence. "Fine, since you're so stubborn, I'll show you my power!" he thought to himself.
    He grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. "Let me go!" she ordered him.
    "Now you're speaking!" he said, happy at his achievement.
    "Let me go!" she repeated, and tried to get his hands off.
    "Ask me nicely," he said.
    She proudly put her nose up in the air and said nothing.
    "Being stubborn, huh?!" he said. 
    "That's right!" she said and stepped on his foot. She hurriedly ran into the elevator, but wasn't able to close it on time.
    "Gotcha," he said and got into the elevator with her.
    She stepped out but he pulled her back in. "Stay," he commanded. Kana looked at him, speechless. No one had ever dare commanded her like that. 
--------------------------------------------
    When Mayumi was done, she got out. But she didn't see Kana, instead, she saw Nadech. "Why are you here?" she asked.
    "Your neighbor mentioned that you and Kana were at the hospital, so I can here. I just want to see if Ryuunosuke was okay."
    "I don't need you to be here. You may go," said Mayumi. She turned the other way.
    "Mayumi!" said Kana. Mayumi turned and saw her. "How did it go?" 
    "It was fine. They are still testing," answered Mayumi, eyeing Nadech and Ron. 
    "How is it, Nadech?" asked Ron.
    "I don't know. Mayumi wouldn't tell me," answered Nadech. Mayumi walked to them.
    "I don't to be rude, but I would like you two to leave. Sorry," said Mayumi.
    "Okay," said Nadech. They walked back to the elevator.
    "Is she Mayumi?" asked Ron.
    "Yeah."
    "Wow, she's tough!"
    Nadech nodded. 
    "And that girl next to her?" asked Ron.
    "That's Kana, her friend. Oh yeah, why were you guys together?"
    "I meet her downstairs. I tried to flirt with her, but she didn't take it. She got me mad."
    Nadech laughed. "A playboy like you wouldn't stop even if you have a fierce girl like Betty?"
    "You know me best!" Ron gave a laugh.
    "By the way, don't play around with Kana. You can get into real trouble," Nadech warned.
    "Why?"
    "Kana's a headstrong person. She will fight, and she doesn't like a womanizer like you. And also there's Betty. Remember the last time she caught you with another woman?"
    "Yeah. But it's okay, I don't care about what Betty does. Kana, I want to see what's she's like."
--------------------------------------------------
    They waited a few minutes for the results. While waiting, Mayumi was suddenly curious about the man next to Nadech and wondered why Kana was with him. She turned to Kana. "Kana, who was that man?"
    "Which man?" asked Kana innocently.
    "The one that walked with you here."
    "I don't know him, but I think that he's a friend on Nadech. He's a womanizer, I can tell. He tried to flirt with me, but I wouldn't budge."
    "Really. Finally, there's a guy courting you," Mayumi joked.
    "Stop it, Mayumi. He's a jerk. He forced me to stay in the same elevator with him!" she said, still mad that she had obey him.
    The doctor walked to them. "Doctor, it match right?" asked Mayumi hopefully.
    "I'm sorry, Ms.Urassaya, but yours do not. But don't lose hope, we can still see about her father," said the doctor. "Where is he?"
    "He's not here," she answered. The dotor looked at her strangely, making her add, "I'll call him. Thank you, doctor."
    "Yes, but be fast," said the doctor.
    After the doctor went away, Mayumi turned to Kana.
    "What should I do, Kana?" asked Mayumi.
    "Well, you have no other choice. You are going to call the child's father who is of course Nadech Kugimiya," answered Kana.
    "Kana, stop it. You know that I can't do that," said Mayumi.
    "You have too!" said Kana.
    "Didn't you see, I just kicked him out. I don't have the face to go beg him to come here," argued Mayumi.
    "Well, are you going to let Ryuunosuke died?" Kana challeged. Mayumi stood froze at the thought of Ryuunosuke dying. Was she willing to swallow her pride for Ryuunosuke's sake?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the update!! Lil Ryu is cute!! He care and love his mom a lot. What will Nadech do if he know that the kid he's playing with is his real son? I can't wait for the next chap. Pls update soon bcus I'm anxious to know..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

So happy to be reading chap5 !

Melts me with what Ryuunosuke did, so sad ! He is a young boy going emotionally mature. Thank goodness he was found cant imagine anything bad happening to him and poor Mayumi, more stress. I am sorry he suffers hemophilia. It will leave Mayumi with no choice but ask for Nadech's help to save their cute son. He will in a heartbeat because he has a weakness and loves both. Hope Ryuunosuke will not be in serious condition, Mayumi needs to act fast !

Some truths may be revealed if Nadech helps. Similar medical records, etc. Hopefully Nadech puts two and two together and discover the truth even if Mayumi still refuses to disclose, to take charge of the whole situation. It is only fair to Ryuunosuke and him.

I look forward very much to read further Falada. The story is going so well and I cant wait to read Nadech's reaction, stress for him too, major issues just before his wedding. Thank you for keeping me happy with SLAD, love it.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Mayumi has no choice.  She has to tell Nadech or risk of losing her son.  Can't wait to find out what Mayumi will do and how she will tell Nadech.  Will be waiting for your update.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6
    Mayumi swallowed and then dialed Nadech's phone number. He answered instantly."Mayumi?!" he answered happily. Mayumi didn't know what to say. She looked at Kana, but Kana only stared back.
    "Nadech?" she said into the phone, nervously.
    "Mayumi, what is it?" asked Nadech.
    "Nadech, I need you to come over here to the hospital immediately," said Mayumi.
    "What?! What happened?" asked Nadech, half-shouting. He was with his family, and now they were all staring at him, curious. "Sorry." he mouthed to them and they turned back to do their curent activity.
    "It's Ryuunosuke. He needs your help."
    "Okay, I'll be right there, Mayumi." He hung up and got his stuffs.
    "What is it, Nadech?" asked Anna.
    "Ryuunosuke is sick. Mayumi needed me," answereed Nadech. 
    "Let me go with you, Nadech," said Anna. Nadech nodded. Ron also went with them.
    "He's coming," Mayumi told Kana.
    "Good," said Kana.
    "How is it going, ladies?" asked the doctor appearing.
    "He's coming," Mayumi repeated. The doctor started to leave, but Mayumi stopped him. "Doctor, when he comes, can you not mention that he's the father?"
    The doctor stared at he, again strangely, and then understood. "He doesn't know?"
    "Yes. I want to keep it a secret. Please?" Mayumi pleaded.
    "I guess."
    "Thank you, doctor!" said Mayumi, happily. The doctor smiled and nodded. When he left, Kana turned to Mayumi.
    "Why are you still trying to cover this up?" asked Kana, mad.
    "Nadech is getting marry in 2 days. I don't want to ruin it for him. Please Kana," begged Mayumi.
    "Fine, I'll stay put and act as if I know nothing," said Kana. She crossed her arms, not looking at Mayumi.
    "Thanks!"
    A few minutes later, Nadech arrived. Mayumi was startle when she saw Anna with them. 
    "Mayumi, what happened?" asked Nadech.
    "Ryu needs blood, your blood," she slowly explained. Ron and Anna eyed her suspiciously.
    "Why mine?" asked Nadech confused.
    "He has the same blood type as you. I remember."
    "Really?!"
    "Yes."
    "Okay then, I'll help." 
    "Follow me." Mayumi and Nadech both went to the doctor.
----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Thank you, Mr.Kugimiya. It turns out, your blood was just the right type," said the doctor.
    "Your welcome. I'm glad to help," said Nadech, smiling.
    "You may go outside now."
    "Yes." Nadech went out of the room and meet with Mayumi, Anna, Kana and Ron.
    "How is it?" asked Mayumi, worried.
    "You're right, Mayumi, my blood was just the right type."
    "Thank you, Nadech, thank you!" said Mayumi. And without thinking, she hugged him, thanking him again. Nadech didn't know what to do, so he hugged her back. After realizing what she had just done, she released him and stepped back. "Sorry," she apologized.
    "It's okay."
    The doctor met them outside. "His condition is stable. You guys can go visit him now."
    "Yes. Thank you, doctor." They all went to the patient's room, except for Anna. She followed the doctor.
    "Doctor, may I talk to you for a bit?" asked Anna.
    He turned around and answered, "Yes." 
----------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryuunosuke was still asleep when they all entered the room. Mayumi walked to him and sat down on the chair next to it.
    "Ryu, you're safe now," she whispered. Nadech walked to Mayumi and stood behind her, looking at Ryuunosuke. Kana turned to Ron and silently said, "Let's go."
    "Why?" asked Ron, enjoying the scene.
    "We don't want to disturb them."
    "Yes." They both quietly got out of the room. 
    Kana turned the other way and headed toward the elevator. "Where are you going?" asked Ron.
    "I'm going to work," answered Kana.
    "Wait don't go. I think that we should go and have lunch first. It's afternoon and I'm really hungry."
    "You go by yourself."
    "No, you're going with me."
    Kana walked away, into the elevator. Ron followed her. "If you don't go, I'll pester you all day!" he threaten.
    "I'll have you thrown out of the company!" she shot right back.
    "See if you can!"
    "Doctor, Nadech is Ryuunosuke's father, right?" asked Anna.
    "I'm sorry, Miss, but I can not tell you this."
    "Please Doctor, I need to know."
    "But if I tell you, I'm not protecting patient privacy."
    "Please. I promise you that I have no ill-intentions. It's for my fiancee's sake."
    The doctor studied her thoroughly, "Fine yes, he is. Ryuunosuke has hemophilia and needed blood. His mother's blood didn't match, his father's did."
    "Thank you, doctor," said Anna.
    "You're welcome. I told you this much already, you have to keep your promise."
    "Yes I will. Thank you, doctor."
    Anna walked away. She didn't know how she felt. Was she happy or sad? Happy that she could do something for Nadech and sad that she is going to lose him. She needed to talk to Mayumi.
    Nadech stood still, just admiring Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. Suddenly, Ryuunosuke moved his head. He slowly opened his eyes. 
    "Mommy," he said weakly.
    "Ryu!" Mayumi silently yelled, hugging him.
    "Uncle Nadech is here, too."
    "What?" said Mayumi. She spun around and saw Nadech. She was speechless.
    "Mommy, I want water," said Ryuunosuke.
    "Okay, I'll get you water," said Mayumi, reaching for the water. But Nadech already got it and handed the glass to Mayumi. "Thank you." Nadech nodded his head. Mayumi turned back to Ryuunosuke and helped him with the water.
    "Nadech, we have to go," said Anna, opening the door. She noticed that they were all together, and went out of the door.
    "Sorry, Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. I'll have to go. Good-bye," Nadech said, walking to the door.
    "Good bye, Uncle Nadech," said Ryuunosuke waving. Mayumi only stared at him leaving. 
    "Mommy, why didn't you say bye to Uncle Nadech?" asked Ryuunosuke.
    "You already say bye for both of us. I don't need to anymore," said Mayumi, faking a smile. 
    "Yes, Mommy." He smiled.
--------------------------------------------------------
    Kana and Ron are at a restaurant, eating. Ron kept on ordering more food which annoyed Kana.
    "Are you done, yet?!" asked Kana, getting bored. 
    "Not yet," Ron answered. 
    "It's been an hour," complained Kana.
    "But I'm still hungry."
    "Fine." Kana crossed her arms over her chest. 
    Ron smiled, looking at her. Then he spotted Betty along with Nadech/Anna's mothers and sisters.
    "Oh, no, there's going to be trouble," he whispered to himself. He turned to Kana, got up, and took her hand. "I'm done. Let's go."
    "Wait, why are you in such a hurry?" she asked, while he dragged her out of the restaunt. Betty and them were coming closer so he turned the other way. 
    "Dude, what are you doing?" she asked as he pressed her to the wall and accidently kissed her. She pushed him away and slapped him. 
    "Sorry, but for now-" he said and then stopped. She has tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Kana." He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the place. When they were safely outside, he looked at her again. "Kana, hear me out. I'm so sorry. I slipped-" 
    "Don't try to explain. I don't want to hear!" said Kana.
    "But Kana-"
    "I don't care if you slip or not, the result is still the same."
    "Kana, seriously, that was only a kiss."
    "That was my FIRST kiss!" she shouted, crying harder. People around them were focusing their attention on them. 
    "Okay, okay. I'm truly sorry. I'll take you where you want to go," said Ron, wanting to get out of the place.
    "Let me go my own way!" she shouted. Kana ran away from Ron. He stood there and then finally got into his car. He couldn't understand why a first kiss was so important to women.
    "Kana, you can stop crying now. Ryu might wake up," said Mayumi, comforting her.
    "But that was my first kiss, Mayumi," said Kana, still crying. She had ran all the way back to the hospital. And when she got there, was was not looking so good. He hair was messy and clothes were dirty.
    "Kana, it's okay. Let the past be the past," said Mayumi.
    "You say that because you had your first kiss with the person you want. You had it with Nadech, and you guys were in love. That guy and I barely know each other. Can't you see the difference?" He face was buried in her hands.
    When Mayumi didn't say anything, Kana took her hands off her face and looked at her. Mayumi was sad and missed Nadech. "I'm sorry, Mayumi."
    "It's okay."
    "I didn't mean to. At that time you guys looked so in love. I was so jealous. I wished I had a love like yours."
    "I regret knowing him. I should have never given him my first kiss or virginity."
    "Mayumi, you know that you don't regret that.. And if you did, there wouldn't be Ryuunosuke. And you love Ryuunosuke, right?"
    "Yes, I love him. I love Nadech, too. He created a scar on me that can never be cured."
    "Mayumi, I'm so sorry. Here I am, crying like a big baby over the first kiss, while you have to endure losing the one guy that you'd ever loved." Kana hugged Mayumi. For the first time in her life, Mayumi cried and pour out all her pains and enduring. They both comforted each other.
    "Remember the first time..." said Kana. They recalled the old funny memories in the past, laughing and joking to each other to ease their pains.
    "You know something, Mayumi?"
    "What, Kana?" asked Mayumi.
    "All I ever wanted was true love, just like yours."
------------------------------------------------
    "I just can't believe it that a girl like her value such a little thing like a first kiss," said Ron. He and Nadech were together in the office, talking.
    "You'll never understand," said Nadech.
    "What?!"
    "I told you already. Don't mess with Kana Suzuki."
    "I didn't. It was an accident. I slipped on something. And I was trying to protect her from Betty."
    "Protect her or you?" teased Nadech.
    "Even though I'm a womanizer, I'm not a totally jerk."
    "I was just joking, Ron. I know you. But I'm serious about Kana."
    "I know." After a few minutes Ron looked up at Nadech again and asked, "Nadech, what do you think I should do. You know to ask for forgiveness."
    "Just leave her alone."
    "I can't."
    Nadech looked at him strangely. "Don't say-"
    "No, Kana, she's different."
    "So is Mayumi."
    "You still love her?"
    "Very much."
    "What about Anna?"
    "I don't know."
    "I don't love Betty."
    "I know. You've been stuck with her like forever. That's why you're like this, a playboy."
    Ron nodded. "All I ever wanted was true love."
-----------------------------------------------------------
    The next morning, Anna went to the company to see Mayumi.
    "Hello, Anna." The workers greeted her. They all knew that she was getting marry with Nadech the next day and were happily congraluating her.
    "Hello, Anna," said Mayumi, not looking at her.
    "I want to talk to you," said Anna, silently. She walked into Mayumi's office and Mayumi followed her. They both sat down.
    "What is it Anna?" asked Mayumi.
    Anna took Mayumi's history papers and put it on the desk. Mayumi took it and read it, then looked up at Anna.
    "How dare you intrude into my personal life?"
    "I'm sorry, Mayumi."
    "You want to know about Nadech and my relationship, too?" Anna nodded her head.
    "Fine, yes we were sweethearts, but it's over between us."
    "You're wrong."
    "What?!"
    "It's not over," said Anna and then added,"yet."
    "What do you mean?" asked Mayumi.
    "You still haven't tell him the truth about Ryuunosuke."
    "I don't have to." Mayumi turned away.
    "You do. Ryuunosuke is his child. He deserves to know."
    "Anna, please. You're getting marry to him tomorrow. I want everything the way it is now. I'm find with Ryuunosuke. I can raise him on my own. Haven't these 5 years prove it?"
    "But..." Anna hesitated.
    "Please Anna. Keep it a secret, for my sake and Ryuunosuke. Also yours. You loved him, don't you?"
    Anna looked at Mayumi, searching her face.
------------------------------------------------------
    "Are you crazy, Mayumi?" Kana yelled.
    "Shh, Kana be more quiet. And no, I'm not crazy," Mayumi calmly answered.
    "Yes you are. Anna, Nadech's fiancee, has just offer to stop the marriage for you and Ryu's sake, but you rejected it."
    "I liked how things are already. Just me and Ryu, it's enough."
    "No it's not. You still longed for Nadech, you still loved him. After the confession last night, you're just going to let it end here?"
    "I was able to forget him these last 6 years. As the years passes, I will be able to forget him again, too."
    "No you're not. Heaven have let him entered your life again. Haven't you realized, you two belong together!"
    "I love him, but he doesn't love me."
    "Yes, he does. I see the desires in him. Yesterday, I saw in him that he jsut wanted to cuddle you and give you comfort, help you with your pain."
    "It's too late."
    "No it's not. Tomorrow, I will go and try to stop the wedding. I will tell Nadech the truth about everything."
    "Kana, you can't."
    "Yes I can. Nadech will be part of your life. I don't want to see you regretting for the rest of your life, Mayumi. What do you say, Mayumi?"
    Mayumi stared into her friend's eye. She knew that she was for real. This is going to be a big desicion to make.
    "Yes or no?" Kana repeated.
    "Yes," Mayumi finally answered. 
    "Yes!" Kana happily celebrated her accomplishment. "Thank you Mayumi for trusting in me. I promised that I will make Nadech come back to you. You, him and Ryuunosuke will be a happy family forever! I promised!" Kana hugged her friend.
    But Mayumi was planning a whole new different part to this...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

Anna knows the truth about everything. It is Nadech's privilege yet he doesnt know ! Unfair !

How relieve Mayumi was to hug Nadech unconsciously, it must be so great for her to share her burden even for a while. At same time stir Nadech's feelings and remind him of their love, its answered in Ron's question and his willingness to do anything for Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. Will Nadech do something for himself and Mayumi ? Step up and call off his wedding ? He doesn't love Anna (there is no warmth, love feelings they are very formal) but he loves Mayumi for sure. What next is Mayumi planning, I am so curious. Hope she thinks through rationally especially for Ryuunosuke's sake because she is excluding all her feelings.

Ron and Kana are the cute bickering pair and he may know more than Nadech from her.

Looking to read further Falada. Hope to get some answers to above. Thank you for your time and efforts, with appreciation, key.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor Nadech, he didn't even know he has a son.  Kana is such a great friend to Yaya; she has been through thick and thin with her.  Oh Ron, his playboy day is coming to an end soon now that he met Kana.   I don't know how Anna could still planning to get married to Nadech knowing that he has a son with Yaya.  

Once again, thank you so very much Falada for your times and efforts.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
I'm happy that Mayumi made the right choice to called Nadech. It should of click in Nadech head that Ryu is his son. Come on...Nadech!! You were suspicious at the beginning why not now??

Nadech still have strong feeling for Mayumi but why is he going through with the wedding..?? Anna, should tell Nadech the truth and let him make the decision if he want the wedding or be with his love and son.

Can't wait for the next chap. Pls update soon...thank you na.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech! How comes you don't know? It's just SO obvious already! I like Ron and Kana. They both said they wanted true love and that's beautiful. Can't wait for the update. Thank you Falada.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7
    It was the morning of the wedding and everyone was busy, doing their own chore. Nadech and Ron were in his room.
    "Are you sure about this?" asked Ron, worried.
    "I'm sure, Ron. Nothing now can change my mind," Nadech assured.
    "But I can still hear our conversation from that night. You still love Mayumi. How can you just let her go?" said Ron.
    "Sometimes letting go is better than holding on. Mayumi doesn't love me anymore," said Nadech sadly.
    "Nadech, you're wrong. She does, a lot too, I think. I saw the desire in her eyes. She still wants you. She wants you to be there for her, to comfort her. She needed your help."
    "It's too late. I don't want to disappoint Anna."
    "But this is your life! Anna will understand."
    "Thank you friend. I hope that you take care of your life better than how I took care of mine." Nadech walked out of the room to start the ceremony.
    This was it. Nadech and Anna are standing in front of everyone, accepting their vows. Anna was nervous; she still remembered yesterday conversation with Mayumi. Was Mayumi for real?
    "Nadech Kugimiya, do you take this woman, Anna Thepthai, as your lawfully wedded wife. And til death shall you part," said the preacher.
    "Yes, I do." Ron gave him the ring. Anna lifted her hand and Nadech was about to put the ring on her finger, but Kana's voice interrupted the moment.
    "Stop!" she shouted. Everyone looked at her. Kana looked at the guests, who were now focusing on her. She swallow, uncertain of what to say next. Nadech and Anna were looking straight at her, as if she was crazy.
    "Young lady, what are you saying?" asked Nadech's father.
    "This... marriage... this marriage can not happen!" said Kana, gaining some certainty as she thought of Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. She was not doing a bad thing. She was doing this for her friend and nephew's sake, it was a good deed.
    "Why not?" asked Anna's father.
    "It just... can't," she answered.
    "Now, young lady, I think that you have gone out of your mind," said Nadech's father. 
    "Let me take care of this, Mr. Kugimiya and Thepthai," said Ron, walking toward her. "Now, Ms. Suzuki, are you going to nicely get out of here or do you need me to assist you?" 
    Instead of answering him, Kana shouted, "Nadech, I need to talk to you!" 
    Ron grabbed her by the upper arm and dragged her away. Nadech didn't even move, he only stared at Kana being dragged away. If this was about Mayumi, he didn't want to hear it. He was getting marry to Anna and this was the end. She had made it clear to him that she wanted him out of her life when she didn't say good bye to hi. He'll miss Ryuunosuke, of course, but he was going to do what Mayumi had secretly asked him to do.
    "Let me go! I need to talk to Nadech!"
    "I'm losing my patience with you, Ms. Suzuki!" said Ron, adding more pressure.
    "Nadech, Ryuunosuke is YOUR SON with Mayumi!" Kana shouted to him.
    That statement hit Nadech hard. Ryuunosuke was HIS son?! But Mayumi said that he wasn't... And then he realized. He had again, fallen for Mayumi's lies. Eveyone else in the room also froze. They all couldn't believe their ears. 
    "Is that true?" asked Nadech, breaking the silence.
    "Yes!" Kana shouted. Ron had released her the moment she shouted to everyone that Ryuunosuke was Nadech's son. "Mayumi and Ryu are waiting for you at their house."
    Nadech dropped the ring. He ran toward the door. Before he exit the door, he whispered a thanks to Kana. Everyone in the room got up and started talking at the same time about what had just happened.. Anna had tears in her eyes. Nadech had left her, Nadech knew now! She knew that he will never be hers now, but it was so close. Her mother and father walked to her. She tried wiping her tears away but more tears just came down. They put their hands at her back, rubbing and patting her, comforting her. The Kugimiya family walked to them.
    "We are sincerely sorry, Anna," apologized Mrs.Kugimiya.
    "It's okay, Mrs. Kugimiya. I knew that this will happen."
    "We've got a lot to talk about, Mr.Kugimiya!" said Mr.Thepthai, almost shouting.
    Kana walked out of the chapel, smiling to herself. She had done it! Finally now, Mayumi can have the perfect family she wished for.
    "Not so fast, Ms. Suzuki," said a voice behind her. She turned around and found Ron. She smiled.
    "It's a beautiful day, isn't it, Mr. Ron," said Kana.
    "Haha, very funny," said Ron. Then within seconds, he gripped her and nailed her to the wall. "You have just ruin a wedding and you find it amusing?"
    "That's right. And what does it have to do with you, huh? Or did you secretly have a crush on Anna, but didn't want to betray Nadech. You wanted to see Anna happy, right?" Kana laughed. When Ron remained silent, she added some more, "I can't believe it. A friend liking this girl and the other marrying-" Ron's lip came down on hers hard. He was angry and she knew it. He was taking his anger on her because she had hit a weak spot. Kana tried to push him away but he held her tighter. Finally he released her. She lifted up her hand, but he stopped her.
    "This is the second kiss. If you want more, go ahead."
    She put her hands to her lips, trying to wipe off the kiss.
    "Don't meddle in my affairs, especially Anna." Ron walked away angrily. 
    Kana was confused. Why was Ron so angry? Why did he worry about Anna so much? Or did she get it right? Ron has a secret crush on Anna, but doesn't want to hurt Nadech, and supported Anna because Anna loved Nadech not him?! She smiled at her new discovery but frowned, remembering the kiss.
    Nadech got out of his car and knocked on Mayumi's door. "Mayumi, I know you're in there. Open up," he said gently, trying not to be harsh.
    "I'm not opening until you promise that you won't be mad at me!" she shouted to him.
    "Okay, I promise not to be mad at you. Now open up."
    Mayumi slowly opened the door. "You're not mad?!"
    "Mayumi, I'm not mad. I'm so happy."
    She studied him, making sure that he was not lying. "Come in, I have some bad news."
    He followed her in. "What is it, Mayumi?"
    She handed him the note. After he finished reading, he looked at her, confused, but then smiled. "We'll go look for him together, I promise. We'll stay together as a happy family!" Nadech hugged her. Mayumi hugged him back crying. She felt so bad for lying. How could she?!
    When Nadech home, he was surrounded by the 7 members of his family: his parents, oldest brother Thee, youngest brother Pitt, 21 year old sister Piang, 18 year old sister Vivi, and 15 year old sister Urasa.
    "What happened?" asked Mr.Kugimiya.
    "What? Ryuunosuke's gone?" asked his family members. Nadech nodded his head.
    "Wait, wait. Nadech, we don't even know the story yet. Tell us from the begining about you and Mayumi," said Vivi, his 18 year old sister.
    Nadech told them about Mayumi, how they met, how they were planning to get marry...
    "After Grandfather's funeral and the scandal, I tried looking for her, but she was nowhere to be found. I give up and sadly accept that she's gone. And then 1 month ago, I met her at the wedding design company. We acted like strangers. Whenever I tried to bring up the pass, she changes it. She kept Ryuunosuke a secret from me and tried to hide it."
    "Wow, so it's like that," said Mrs. Kugimiya.
    "What are planning to do now?" asked Pitt, his younger brother.
    "I'm planning to find Ryuunosuke with Mayumi. After that, we'll get marry and live as a happy family," said Nadech.
    "Not so fast, my boy. What about the Thepthai family? What about Anna?" asked his father.
    "I'll apologize to them. Anna understands..." started Nadech.
    "I understand," Anna interrupted. Everyone turned to her. "I understand Nadech well and am willing to let him go."
    "Anna," Nadech whispered. He felt like a jerk, bolting out of the wedding like that, deserting her. And now she's here, understanding him.
    Anna walked to Nadech. "I understand and know that you still love Mayumi. You don't love me, right? I wouldn't want to go through that heartache." Then she turned to the rest of the Kugimiya family. "You guys don't need to worry about your business, I've already talked it out with my parents. We've work things out." And then turning to Nadech for the finally time, she said, "Go to Mayumi. Love her a lot. I wish you two happiness only!" Nadech pulled Anna into a friendly hug, thanking her. Anna smiled. She'd done it; she's heading toward the right road. 
    "What?! Ryuunosuke went away?" asked Kana. Kana was sure that this was going to be the end of it. That Mayumi and Nadech will get to be together with Ryuunosuke. But she was mistaken. 
    Mayumi nodded her head. She couldn't speak, not after she had deceived the 2 people she'd loved very much. Kana hugged Mayumi.
    "It's okay Mayumi. Nadech is not getting marry, you guys will find surely find him. It's not too late yet. Ryuunosuke sure is naughty."
    Inside her head, Mayumi was secretly whispering, " I'm so sorry Kana and Nadech." 
    The next morning, Nadech drove to Mayumi's house. He had send his family to the airport before coming, though. Ron had came along with him, since he had wanted to help him. They both walked to Mayumi's house and knocked. Mayumi opened the door. 
    "Hello," she murmured.
    "Hello, Mayumi," greeted both men.
    She welcomed them in. When Kana saw Ron entering the door, she turned away and tried to avoid him. She still remembered yesterday. 
    "Well, what should we start doing?" asked Mayumi.
    "I can call the police-" answered Ron, also avoiding Kana.
    "No!" Mayumi interrupted.
    Nadech and Ron looked at each other, confused, then Ron looked at her and replied, "Why, Miss Urassaya?"
    "I don't want it to become a big thing. Please understand me, Khun Ron."
    "Yes, I understand you. But how would we find him?" 
    "We can just search..."
    "Search?! Wouldn't that take too long?"
    3 pairs of eyes were on her. Mayumi didn't know how to answer this one. If Ryuunosuke was really gone, she would have gone crazy. But this wasn't real. It was a lie created so she can spend time with Nadech. Should she just tell them now that it was all a lie? 
    "Mayumi," said Nadech.
    "Yes?" said Mayumi.
    "Answer Ron's question."
    "No, I don't want the police."
    "What about Ryuunosuke?" 
    "We can gather information," suggested Ron.
    "Yes, that," said Mayumi.
    "How?" asked Nadech. 
    "We can go to nearby town or cities and ask around," said Ron.
    "Yes, that's it." 
    "Are all of us going to go?" asked Mayumi.
    "Yes that is unless Ms.Suzuki doesn't want to go," said Ron, staring at Kana.
    "I want to go," answered Kana.
    "Okay, then we'll meet you guys here tomorrow."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryuunosuke sat up in his bed. He had been here with his mother's aunt and uncle for 4 days now. Uncle was kind and Aunt wasn't.
    "Get up, Ryuunosuke and help me with the dishes," yelled Auntie Soy.
    "Yes, Aunt Soy. I'm coming," said Ryuunosuke.
    "Hurry!" she shouted.
    Ryuunosuke got off the bed and went to his auntie. "Wash all of these and make sure that it's clean, understand?!"
    "Yes, Auntie." She walked away, leaving Ryuunosuke alone washing the dishes. He thought about his mommy. His mommy will never make him wash the dishes. She loved him too much. But ever since he come and live with Aunt and Uncle, he was forced to do things that he had never done before. Uncle was barely home to help; he was always at work. He miss his mommy but he also miss Uncle Nadech, too. 
~Flashback~
    "Mommy, I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you," said Ryuunosuke, crying.
    "Ryu, come on, don't be stubborn. Mommy's busy and I don't have time to be with you. Uncle and Aunt will take good care of you. It will just be for a short amount of time, Ryu. I'll come and get you when I'm not busy, okay?" said Mayumi, trying to comfort her crying child. She didn't feel good lying to him but she had to. "Be a good boy." Mayumi wiped his tears away, just like Nadech used to do to her when she cried.
    "Okay, Mommy. I will be a good boy just for you. I will go live with Uncle and Auntie. I love you, Mommy," said Ryuunosuke. He kissed his mother and the cheek and then took his backpack. He walked to Uncle Ter and they went away. Mayumi watch as they disappear from sight. She hugged herself, breaking down. 
~End of Flashback~
    Ryuunosuke smiled, remembering his mother's words. She had promised to come get him when it's time. He is going to endured this and patiently  wait for his mother to come get him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "San, may you pack 4 sandwiches?" asked Nadech.
    "Yes," said San.
    Ron walked into the dinning room. He looked at Nadech with tired eyes.
    "What's wrong? Didn't get enough sleep?" asked Nadech.
    "Yeah. I was up all night," answered Ron.
    "Who were you thinking about?" asked Nadech even though he knew the answer.
    "Kana of course who else?" 
    "I knew it. Why are you thinking about her anyway?" 
    "Yesterday, I stole her second kiss."
    "So what? Hey tell you what, today, let's go for a picnic. You can make it up to her," said Nadech, smiling.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They didn't have much luck that day, none of the nearby villages had seen Ryuunosuke. Even though the weather wasn't that great, they still stop at the park and have a picnic. Nadech and Ron went out of the car to set the blanket and picnic basket. Nadech came back to the car.
    "Mayumi, hungry?" asked Nadech.
    "Huh? Um, no thanks," answered Mayumi.
    "Come on, stop lying." He pulled her out of the car and dragged her to the blanket, making her sit down.
    He took out and sandwich and break a small part. Instead of handing the sandwich to Mayumi, he tried to feed her instead. "Open up, Mayumi."
    "Nadech, you don't need to do this," said Mayumi, shy. Ron and Kana were staring at them. 
    Nadech didn't give up and tried shoving it into her mouth. Mayumi gave up and opened up her mouth. Nadech feed her the whole sandwich and the wipe her mouth with the napkin.    
    "Come on, let's go," said Nadech, getting up.
    "To where?" asked Mayumi.
    "Let's go take a walk," answered Nadech. He took her hands and helped her up. Before going, Nadech looked at Ron and smiled, reminding him of what they talked about earlier in the morning.
    After Nadech and Mayumi left, Ron turned to Kana. She looked away. "Hey, Kana, about what happen on that wedding day, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. Anna is a good friend and I don't want her to be sad."
    "Apology accepted. But let me ask you something."
    "Anything."
    "Do you like Anna?" Ron blushed a bit which is usually for him since he barely show feelings of shyness.
    "What if I say I do?"
    "You do?"
    "Yeah. You were right. I like her a lot, too. But she liked Nadech. I can only be a supporter to them."
    "I also apologized then."
    "For what?"
    "For saying those things about her and you. You're a very loyal person, how come you're a playboy, I don't understand."
    "It's just an image. I'm not. I don't even want to be one."
    "Then don't."
---------------------------------------------------
    Nadech and Mayumi are walking hand in hand.Mayumi smiled and looked at Nadech. He seemed happy, not at all mad. She was confused. Why he was being so kind to her when she had lied to him?
    "Nadech, why are so you so nice to me?" asked Mayumi.
    "To repay you for all those years," answered Nadech.
    "Is that the only reason?" 
    "No." He turned to her. "The real reason is, I love you. Do you hear me, I love you."
    She stood still not able to say anything. 
    "I love Mayumi Urassaya!" Nadech shouted.
    "Nadech!" said Mayumi. Nadech turned to her again and laughed. 
    "You're so beautiful!"
    "Nadech, don''t say that."
    "Why not?"
    "I'm shy and people are looking at us."
    "But it's true."
    "Please don't, okay?"
    "Okay. Then I'll just do this." He put his mouth to her ears. " You're beautiful. I love you Mayumi Urassaya forever!" He faced her again to see her expression. She turned away.
~Flashback~
    It was the sakura blossom season and Nadech and Mayumi were at the festival.
    "It's so beautiful," said Mayumi standing in front of one.
    "It is. But you're more beautiful," said Nadech, standing behind her.
    She turned around. "Am I?"
    "You are." He put his hands around her . "You're beautiful."
    "Nadech."
    "I love you." 
    Startle, Mayumi wrested herself free of Nadech's arms. "What did you say?" It was the first time she had heard anyone say that to her other than her mother and uncle.
    "I love you, Mayumi. I love Mayumi Urasaya."
    Mayumi looked at him, and then finally said, "I love you, too, Nadech."
    Nadech smiled and took her in his arms again. They both smiled, knowing that they loved each other.
~End of Flashback~
    Remembering that, she faced Nadech. 
    "Nadech, I love you, too!" said Mayumi. She hugged him tightly. After she released, he bent down and kiss her on the forehead.
    "I told you that it's hard for me!" Ron yelled to Kana.
    "Well, have you try?" asked Kana.
    "I like my image already."
    "But I don't."
    Nadech and Mayumi looked at each other and laughed. Their friends were arguing, but they looked so cute together.
    "Hi Kana and Ron," Nadech interrupted.
    Kana and Ron turned and looked at their friends. They were happy like a teenage couple who had just fallen in love.
    "You're back!" said Kana and Ron.
    "I think that we should go home, the weather doesn't look so great," said Nadech.
    "Yes."
    They got back in the car and Nadech drove back to Mayumi's house.
    "Ryuunosuke, come here and sweep the floor!" yelled Auntie Soy.
    "Yes, Auntie," said Ryuunosuke. He had been working all morning and afternoon. He was very hungry since he didn't have lunch yet and breakfast was too little. He wished that Uncle Ter was here. He got the broom and start sweeping.
    "I'm home, Ryu!" Uncle Ter yelled cheerfully.
    "Uncle Ter!" Ryuunosuke yelled happily. He dropped the broom and ran to his uncle.
    "How are you, my boy?" asked Uncle Ter, lifting him up in his arms.
    "I'm good. Today, I help Auntie with a lot of chores," he said proudly.
    "Ryu, you're not suppose to be doing these chores though. Did Aunt force you?" 
    "No, I-" 
    "You're only good at tattling on me, Ryuunosuke. You're as ungrateful as your mother!" interrupted Aunt Soy.
    "No, Auntie, I didn't say anything bad about you," said Ryuunosuke.
    "I don't care! Just get out of my sight!" yelled Aunt Soy.
    Ryuunosuke started crying and Uncle Ter took him outside to the porch. They both sat down.
    "Now, Ryu, my boy, don't cry." 
    "Yes, Uncle Ter."
    "You remind me so much of Mayumi, your mother."
    "Why, Uncle?"
    "She used to cry, just like you. And I will always take her here and comfort her."
    "Does Mommy cry a lot?"
    "No, she's tough. Just like you. She tends to hold on to her pain and let everything be in peace instead of voicing her pain."
    "Was Mommy a really good girl?"
    "Yes. She was an angel. If I had had a daughter, I would have want it to be like Mayumi."
    "Uncle, may I ask you something?'
    "Yes, what is it, my boy?"
    "Do you know what my Daddy is like?"
    "Your Daddy?! Well, let's see. I do know a bit about him."
    "Really. Please tell me, Uncle, please."
    "He was a really nice young man, handsome, too. He was rich and well liked. A pity, I only met him once. He was probably the first boy that Mayumi mention to me. At that time, they were in college, their 3rd year, I think. They were very in love that your Aunt and I fear something might happen. They study and play together. No one can come between them; they were inseparable."
    "Really? What is my Daddy's name then?" 
    "I can't really remember. It was something like Na, sorry, I can't remember. But Mayumi always call him Ryu though. You know something? You were named after your father."
    "Really?"
    "Yeah. Mayumi loved your father even though he left her. It's been a long time."
    "Do you know where my Daddy is?"
    "In Thailand."
    Nadech helped Mayumi and Kana out of the car, opening the door for them. They both thanked him.
    "Wait, Mayumi," said Nadech. 
    Mayumi turned around.
    "I just want to say good night. And don't forget that I love you." He hesitated then kissed her on the forehead. "Get a lot of rest, okay?"
    "You, too, Nadech. Get a lot of rest. Good night," said Mayumi.
    "Yes."
    Nadech walked to the car. "
~Flashback~
    Nadech was walking Mayumi to her house. When they were almost there, Mayumi stopped Nadech. "This much is okay, Nadech. Good night. Sweet dreams!" said Mayumi.
    "Let me walk you all the way, okay?" said Nadech in a whiny voice.
    "No, just this much is enough. I don't want Aunt to be mad. She thinks that we're not doing appropriate things."
    "Fine, but remember that I love you." said Nadech.
    "Yes. I love you a lot, too."
    "Good night. See you tomorrow." Nadech walked back then turned around. Mayumi blew him a kiss. Then she waved to him and walked toward her house. 
~ End of  Flashback~
    Nadech?" Mayumi silently shouted to him. "I love you, too!" Nadech smiled and got into the car. Mayumi and Kana stood and watch the car disappear.
    Mayumi turned to Kana. "Kana, I got something to confess."
    "Let it be tomorrow. I'm really tired." Kana yawned and got into the house. She slowly got into the bed and went straight to sleep.
    "I hope that you will forgive me for this, Kana." Mayumi went back outside and sit on the ground thinking to herself. How is she going to tell Nadech?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

It is terrible to walkout of a wedding but I am glad Nadech did. Thanks to understanding Anna or it would have been a disaster.

Mayumi is afraid of Nadech's reaction, wishes to spend time with him and resort to sending Ryuunosuke away ! Poor her and especially poor Ryuunosuke ! Hope she collects him back soon Aunty is such a meanie. Will they be mad if they knew ? She needs to be more vocal, less shy. Maybe thats her character and brought up. She may be traumatized at young age and keeps alot to herself. Nadech please help your girl she needs plenty of love and tlc.

She is very shy before/now in her love but she is making sure to reiterate her love back to Nadech, it is a good thing to do. Hope they have alot more of sweet moments and with their cutie son, happy family.

Ron and Kana are good friends to them. Surprise that he likes Anna, wonder if he'll pursue her or get with Kana.

Thanks very much Falada. As usual I look forward to read further.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Falada for the update. I'm anxious to see how this story goes cus so far there's no n'rai. My opinion I don't think Anna will let this go easily. She is TOOO nice to Nadechabiut the wedding situation. Cant wait to read the outcome...

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8
     Nadech and Ron got out of their car and walked to Mayumi's house. 
    "Mayumi!" Nadech yelled. She was lying there on the floor. He went to her and picked her up. Ron knocked on the door and Kana sleepily opened it.
    "You, why is your friend sleeping outside?" Ron yelled.
    Kana rubbed her eyes. "What?! What did you say?" she asked sleepily.
    "You, wake up!" He put his hands on her shoulders and shook her.
    Nadech rushed past them and put Mayumi on the bed.
    Kana gained consciousness, and walked to the bed. "Nadech, what's wrong with Mayumi?" Kana asked, worried.
    "Mayumi has a fever. Did she stay out all night?" asked Nadech.
    "I think so."
    "Kana, hand me a wet towel, please."
    Kana nodded and went to the sink and wet the towel. "Here." She handed the towel to Nadech. Nadech slowly wipe Mayumi's face and then arms.
    "Since Mayumi's sick today, we'll have a break," said Nadech.
    "No!" Kana shouted.
    "What's your problem?" asked Ron.
    "We have to go find Ryuunosuke. Fine, if you two don't want to go, I'll go by myself."
    "Wait, Kana, I'll go with you," Ron volunteered. Kana nodded while Nadech thanked them He needed to stay and help Mayumi get better. Kana and Ron went. In the car, Ron turned to Kana. "Hey, are you really worried about your friend?"
    "Yes, and Ryuunosuke, too. I didn't stop the wedding for nothing. It took a lot of courage."
    "But..."
    "What?! If you were me, you would have done the same thing!"
    "Okay, I know, I know. I was going to say that I would have also done the same thing except I would have done it earlier."
    Mayumi slowly opened her eyes. The light was hurting her eye, it was so bright. Her head hurt and she doesn't want to get up.
    "Mayumi, you awake?" asked Nadech.
    "Kana, what's going on?" asked Mayumi, massaging her temple, not realizing that it was Nadech, not Kana.
    "You have a fever. Yesterday, you stayed outside all night," Nadech explained. 
    "My head hurts a lot, Kana."
    "Here, drink this." Nadech helped her up. He put the cup to her mouth and she drank the medicine.
    "Thank you." Mayumi slept again, and Nadech put the blanket over her. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------    
    Ryuunosuke sat in his room, thinking to himself. "Thailand," he whispered. Yes, that was the place that his father lived and he wanted to go see his father. He went to where to the living room where his uncle is.
    "Uncle Ter, do you know where Thailand is?" asked Ryuunosuke.
    "Yes, it's very far. You'll need an airplane," answered Uncle Ter.
    "Do you think I can get there?"
    "No, my boy. You are too young. And your mother wouldn't allow it."
    "What about you take me?"
    "Sorry, Ryuunosuke, but I can't. I am old and do not like traveling."
    "What about Mommy?"
    "Ryu, don't talk about this matter with your mother. She doesn't like talking about your father."
    "Why Uncle Ter?"
    "She feels sad when she talks about him. You don't want to make her sad, right?" 
    "Yes. I want to make Mommy happy."
    "That's good. Your Mommy will come get you soon. And when you guys go home, remember to make her happy a lo okay? You're her only joy now. Love and take care of her."
    "Yes, Uncle Ter."
    "Hurry up!" Ron yelled.
    "Wait. My feet are sore," said Kana.
    "I should have never volunteer to come search with you. You're so slow!" said Ron.
    "What?!"
    Ron ignored her and kept on walking, not waiting for Kana.
    "Ron, wait," said Kana. She fell to the ground, and hugged her legs.
    Ron turned around and look at her. "What are you doing? Get up and let's go!"
    "No, I'm not going anymore. My legs hurt."
    "Come one, it's 1:00pm(13:00). We'll go after this," promised Ron.
    "Okay, fine. Help me up." Kana put her hand up. Ron frowned and then grabbed her hand. Kana pulled him, and she got up while he fell to the ground, twisting his ankles.
    "Hey, you! Why did you do that?" asked Ron, mad.
    "Because of this morning. You kept on ignoring me when I say that my feet hurts. Now what about you, huh?"
    "Oww, it hurts. I think that it's twisted."
    "You what happened?"
    "You pulled me down too hard."
    "I'm so sorry." Kana got onto her knees and looked at his ankles. "It is twisted. Does it a hurt a lot?" She gently feel his ankle.
    Ron stared at her. She was really worried and no one had ever worried about him. He felt touched. "It doesn't hurt much. Thank you, Ms. Suzuki."
    "You can call me Kana."
    "Okay. Thank you, Kana."
    "You're welcome. Come on, let's go back." She got on her feet.
    "Help me." She looked at him. "Don't worry, I won't do that to you." 
    "Are you sure? You're not planning revenge?" 
    "Of course not. Come on, help me." She gave him his hand and helped him up. "Thank you, Kana." He smiled at her and she shyly turned away. No one had ever made her shy, but he did.
------------------------------------------------------------------
~Dream~
    Mayumi's head was spinning and it hurt so bad.
    "Stop!" she screamed. The spinning stopped. She look at her surroundings. She was at a park. There were a lot of people around her. She was with Ryuunosuke and Nadech. They were a happy family, laughing and having fun. But then a dark figure came. That dark figure took Nadech away.
    "Nadech, what are you doing with her?! She lied to you so many times! She didn't trust you; she doesn't love you. I love you!"
    Nadech looked at her. "No, Nadech, don't go. I didn't mean to decieve you. I was scared that you will hate me." said Mayumi, crying.
    "I don't believe you anymore. I loved you and trusted you. I had always forgive you. But you kept on lying to me time after time. I'm not going to forgive you this time. Ryuunosuke is my son. I'm taking him with me!" He grabbed Ryuunosuke and took him away from her.
    "No Nadech. Don't go. Don't take Ryuunsouke." 
    Nadech and Ryuunosuke faded from her. She cried alone in the dark. 
~End of Dream~
    "Mayumi?" said Nadech, waking her up. He had heard her screaming Ryuunosuke and his name, and came rushing to her, to comfort her. He feel her head. The fever had gone down and her head wasn't hot anymore. Mayumi opened her eyes and was startle to see his eyes looking down at her.
    "Nadech?! What are you doing here?" she asked weakly.
    "I'm taking care of you. You have a fever but it's going down."
    "What about Kana?"
    "Kana and Ron volunteer to go search for Ryuunosuke."
    "What happened?"
    "I came here this morning and saw you asleep outside your door. Your body was hot, so I took your temperature. You have a fever. But it's almost gone so don't worry." Mayumi sat up.
    "Thank you, Nadech. You've been taking care of me all morning, right?" Nadech nodded.
    "I'll go get your medicine for you." He got off the bed, but then Mayumi grabbed his hand. She shook her head.
    "Nadech, don't leave me." Nadech sat back down on the bed and hold her hand hands.
    "I will never leave you, Mayumi. I love you."
    "Don't ever leave me again like 6 years ago." Mayumi took her hands from his hands and put her arms around his shoulders.
    "I won't. I promise Mayumi. When we find Ryuunosuke, I'll take you to Thailand with me. We will begin our happy family." Nadech hugged her tightly to assure her that he was speaking the truth.
    "Nadech, you're not mad that I keep lying to you?" asked Mayumi.
    "No. You kept Ryuunosuke a secret because I was getting marry to Anna. You didn't want to hurt Anna. Your lies are not selfish. I'm not mad or hate you."
    "You trust me?"
    "Yes, I trust you a lot. More than I should. Promise me that you won't lie to me any more, Mayumi. It hurts a lot to know that the person you love don't trust you."
    "I promise Nadech. I won't lie anymore. I love you and also trust you." Nadech smiled and hugged her.
    Kana and Ron came inside and interrupted their moment. Ron was limping and Kana was laughing at him. Mayumi and Nadech released each other.
    "What happen?" asked Nadech.
    "I twist my ankle," answered Ron.
    "Are you okay, Khun Ron?" asked Mayumi.
    "I'm okay. What about you Khun Mayumi?" asked Ron.
    "The fever has gone down. Thank you."
    "Nadech, are we leaving?" asked Ron.
    "Sure," answered Nadech and then he turned to Mayumi. "Remember to drink medicine and get a lot of rest, okay?"
    "Yes," Mayumi replied.
    "Good bye."
-------------------------------------------------------
    The next morning, Nadech and Ron knocked on the door. They were going to search for Ryuunosuke again today.
    "Hello," said Mayumi, opening the door.
    "Good morning," Ron and Nadech greeted them.
    "How are you feeling?" asked Nadech.
    "Better. A lot more. Thank you for the medicine. Kana told me that you're the one recommend it."
    "You're welcome. I'm glad that you're better."
    Kana came to the door. "I'm ready. Are we going to go?"
    "Yes."
    "I think that we shouldn't go today," said Mayumi.
    "Why, Mayumi?" asked Nadech. They were all staring at her. 
    "I mean we should all take a break. We've have work too hard," Mayumi explained.
    "It's okay. We're happy to do it," assured Kana with a smile.
    "Yes," Ron added.
    "Okay then. Let's go," said Mayumi.
    "Today, we're going to go on separate cars. I mean if that it's okay with you two," said Nadech.
    "It's fine with us. It's very good," said Kana.
    "Um, I think that he shouldn't..." Mayumi hesitated.
    "It's okay, Mayumi. I will bear with Ms. Suzuki just for you and my best friend," interrupted Ron.
    "Come on, let's get in the car," said Nadech, opening the door for Mayumi. Mayumi reluctantly got in the car. Nadech walked to the other side and start the engine. Ron and Kana walked to the car behind theirs.
    "I'm not going to open the door for you. You can open it yourself," said Ron.
    "I know. That's what my hands are for," said Kana. She got into the car and ignored Ron for the whole ride. 
    A few minutes later, they stopped and got off. They were at the flea market.
    "Excuse me, have you seen a little boy. About 5-6 years old. This high." asked Nadech, Mayumi, Kana and Ron the villagers. Without much luck, Nadech turned to Ron and Kana. "Let's seperate," suggested Nadech. They all nodded. He took Mayumi's hand. "Mayumi and I'll go together." Nadech and Mayumi went the other way while Ron and Kana went the opposite. The walkway was narrow and many people were there so they need to be careful.
--------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryuunsouke sat at his desk, looking proudly at the note he had just written. He was going to find his father. No matter what happen, he will find him and he will go and live with him. He doesn't want to live with Aunt Soy anymore. Uncle Ter was kind-hearted but he was never home. And he wanted to see his father. Does he miss him? Ryuunsouke put the note on the table and put on his backpack. All his things were in there, including the money that Mayumi have given him. She had told him to use it wisely.
    "Mommy, I'm going to go find Daddy. I will find him for us," Ryuunosuke promised. He exited his bedroom and looked around, making sure that Aunt Soy wasn't around. She wasn't and he lefted the house. He had heard that taxi cars help people get to their destination. He waited at the roadside for a taxi. Finally, a taxi pulled up.
    "Hey, what are you doing here, kid?" asked the taxi driver.
    "I'm going to find my father."
    "You're too young." He laughed.
    "Please, Uncle, will you help me?" asked Ryuunosuke.
    "Sure, give me his address."
    "I don't have an address. But I know that he lives in Thailand. Can you take me there?"
    "I'm sorry, kid. I can't. Thailand is too far. But I can help you to the airport."
    "I don't know. I want to go to Thailand, not the airport."
    "If you go to the airport then you can go to Thailand."
    "Really?" 
    "Yeah."
    "Okay then, may you please take me to the airport?" asked Ryuunosuke.
    "Sure no problem."
---------------------------------------------------------------
    "P'Anna, aren't you worried that if Nadech knows that we are here, he might be mad?" asked Urasa.
    "It's okay, Urasa. I just want to help him find his son. If I don't stay and help, I'll feel guilty for not telling him ealier about his son," said Anna, looking at Urasa. She and Urasa had secretly stayed behind. "Thank you, Urasa for staying with me."
    "You're welcome, P'Anna. Even though we don't get to be in laws, I'm still willing to help." Anna nodded in return. "P'Anna, are we going to go to P'Nadech and them and tell them?"
    "Yes, but for now, I want to go to the flea market to buy somethings. Do you want to go?"
    "Yes, I would love to go."
------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Ryu, my boy, I'm back!" Uncle Ter yelled. But silence greeted him. He looked around and then went to Ryuunosuke's room. He wasn't there. But there was a note on the desk. In a sloppy handwriting, Ryuunosuke wrote:
    Thank you, Uncle Ter for being so kind. I went to look for Daddy. Good-bye.
    He stared at the note and re-read it over and over. Oh no, Ryuunsouke went. He knew that Ryu was up to something, but shook it off, telling himself it was nothing. And now, what is he going to tell Mayumi? That he had not taken good care of her son? Was history going to repeat itself. He wasn't able to take good care of Mayumi in the past and now he is making the same mistake with Ryuunsosuke. He put his face in his hands.
    "I'm so sorry, Mayumi, my dear."
    "Ron, hurry up!" yelled Kana.
    "Wait!" he shouted and turned his attention back to the girls that he was talking to. Kana stared at him. She had been searching for hours while he all but flirted with girls. He had let her do all the work, not caring at all. And now he is enjoying himself, making girls laugh and having fun?! She was so ready to go to him and beat him up. "It's okay, Kana, calm down." she warned herself over and over again whenever she felt like beating him up.
    "Okay, I'm ready." Ron walked to her, still laughing at the joke he told the girls. 
    "Why are you laughing?" asked Kana in an annoyed voice.
    "Hey, you want to hear a joke?" teased Ron, still laughing. It was it! She is over him being so funny when it was time to hit reality. She threw a rock at him and them stomped away.
    "Hey, what was that for?" Ron went after Kana. Kana paid him now attention and stomped to the car.
    "For all that I know, you can find a way to get back home yourself!" Kana said and closed the door. Ron didn't noticed when she had snatch the key from him. And she was really going to leave him, no kidding. She was over with him. He had hurt her feelings bad and he was going to get it. She started the engine.
    "Hey, Kana. I'm sorry, please don't go," Ron begged, knocking on the window door. Kana stepped on the pedal and drove away, really leaving Ron behind. Ron stared after the car and cursed. How could he get back home now? And why was Kana's temper so short anyway? Mintues later, Kana came back. She stopped in front of him.
    "If you promise to behave, we'll continue searching," said Kana.
    "Fine, I'll behave."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Uncle, is this the airport?" asked Ryuunosuke. He looked around. The place was full of people, strangers that he didn't know. The place was scary.
    "Yes," he answered, " now you pay me and get off."
    "Yes." Ryuunosuke handed him some money and got off the car. The place was big and he doesn't even know what to do. He walked around the place and then finally decided to get out of this. He walked away and found an old man.
    "Mr., why are you sitting here?" asked Ryuunosuke. The old man was unclean and smelly.
    "I'm homeless, my boy. I have no place to go."
    "Do you have a house?"
    "No, I just wander around here and ask people for help."
    "I can't help but I can stay and accompany you."
    "Sure, my boy."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nadech and Mayumi walked back to their car. It was late and they had been searching all day. Nadech turned to Mayumi. She looked exhausted. "Are you okay?" he asked. 
    "I'm fine," answered Mayumi. She tripped on a rock, but Nadech caught her in time. His hands gripped her arms tightly, not letting go.
    "You're not fine. You're tired." Mayumi struggled out of his grip. "See, I can still walk." Mayumi struggled to walk and prove to Nadech that she was alright. She was too ashamed to ask for Nadech's help when she was the mastermind of this. She had decieved him time after time. She stumbled and almost fell again. Nadech walked to her and help her.
    "See, you're not that strong. I think that we should go home. The sun is hot today and you have just recover."
    "Yes." Mayumi obidently let him guide her to the car. You sit in here while I call Kana and Ron to let them know, okay?" Mayumi nodded and Nadech phoned Ron.
    "Hello, Ron," said Nadech. "Mayumi and I will be heading home. She's not feeling well-" Nadech stopped speaking. Was that Anna and Urasa walking to the flea market? He thought that had left. He followed them to see if they were really Anna and Urasa. "Ron, this is it for now. I'll call you back if we have anything else." Nadech hung up and then call to Anna and Urasa. They turned around and saw him. "What are you two doing here?" 
    "Oh hi, P'Nadech," Urasa greeted.
    "Hello, Nadech," said Anna.
    "What are you two doing here?" Nadech repeated his question.
    "We're shopping. I know that this isn't something that we will go shop at but I just feel like I need to today," answered Urasa.
    "Why are you guys still in Japan?" Nadech asked, ignoring his sister. His attention was on Anna.
    "We're here to help you find Ryuunosuke," Anna replied innocently. "How's Mayumi and the others?"
    "She's fine. We're heading back."
    "That's great. Urasa and I will follow you. Come one let's go," said Anna. She walked back to her car. Nadech went back to Mayumi.
    "Anna and Urasa are still in Japan," Nadech said to Mayumi.
    "What?!" said Mayumi in alarm. Why are they still here? Are they here for revenge? Is Anna mad that she didn't keep her words and stole Nadech from her? No it can't be.
    "They want to help us search."
    "And you believe them?"
    "Yes. Urasa is my sister. Of course she's worry about her nephew. And Anna is my friend. Are you okay, Mayumi> Why are you so shocked?"
    "Nothing. Nadech, let's go home," said Mayumi.
    "Yes. I've already phone Ron and told him." Nadech got in the car and drove back to Mayumi's place.
    "My boy, it's getting late. Come here, let's go to my place. We'll sleep there tonight and come back here tomorrow," said the old man.
    "Yes, sir." Ryuunosuke stood up and help the old man gather his things. He took one last glance at the airport and said, " Don't worry, Daddy, I will come find you." Then he followed the old man.
    "I forgot, but what's your name?" aske the old man.
    "Ryuunosuke," answered Ryuunosuke.
    "How old are you?" 
    "5. Almost 6 though. My birrthday is in 2 months."
    "Well, what about your parents?"
    "My mom sent me here to live with Uncle Ter and Aunt Soy. But I don't like it here. I'm on a mission to find my father."
    "Oh really?"
    "Yes. He lives in Thailand. Do you know where Thailand is?"
    "Faraway."
    When Ron and Kana returned, they all say their farewells. Anna, Urasa, Nadech and Ron went back to their hotels. Mayumi and Kana went inside their house. 
    "Kana, I have something to tell you," said Mayumi. Kana looked at her tiredly. "It's important," she added.
    "Okay fine, I will listen," said Kana.
    "First, promise me that you won't hate me," said Mayumi, worriedly.
    "I promise that I won't hate you," Kana promised.
    "Okay, this is how is it is," Mayumi started.
~Flashback~
    After Kana left, Mayumi sat down at her desk. She know that she can't protect her secret about Ryuunosuke anymore. Nadech will totally hate her if he know. He will surely do. She had so many chances to confess about Ryuunosuke, but she didn't. Instead, she tried to cover lie after lie. But before he hate her, let her have some time with him. Just a bit, Mayumi promised herself. 
    Mayumi stood at the window, looking at her Aunt and Uncle's phone number. "Do it, Mayumi, just do it!" she kept on telling herself. Finally, she made up her mind, and dialed the number. The phone was picked up after the 4th ring.
    "Hello, Auntie and Uncle?" asked Mayumi.
    "Hello, who is this?" asked her Uncle.
    "Uncle, it's Mayumi," said Mayumi happily. It's been so long since she had heard her Uncle's voice. It was still the cheerful, happy voice that she always hear when she was younger.
    "Mayumi?! You're Mayumi?" he happily asked, not believing what he just heard.
    "Yes, Uncle. I missed you and Aunty. How are you?" asked Mayumi.
    "We're doing fine. How are you, Sweetie?" 
    "I'm doing fine. I just have a bit of problem here."
    "What is it?"
    "Ryuunosuke is sick and I'm not always home to take care of him. I was wondering if he can come and live with you and Aunty for a bit."
    "Of course, Mayumi. I can't wait to see him, how much he had grown. The last time I saw him, he was only a few weeks old."
    "Uncle, can you come right now?" asked Mayumi.
    "Right now? Well, you know the ride. It takes about 4 hours. By the time I reach there, it wil be dark."
    "It's okay. I want you to take him tonight, please."
    "Okay, I'll come right now."
    "Thanks, Uncle!" Mayumi hung up. She left work and went straight home. 
    Mayumi got out a bag and packed Ryuunosuke's clothes and toys in it. "Nadech, I don't care how much you'll hate me for this, but I just really want to spend some time with you. I love you."
~End of Flashback~
    "What?! So it was actually your plan after all? A lie." said Kana, disappointed.
    "Yes, Kana. I'm so sorry," Mayumi answered sadly. Kana stood up. "Please, Kana. You can hit me, do whatever, but please don't leave me. I don't have anyone left another then you, Ryuunsouke, Nadech and Uncle."
    "I can't believe it, Mayumi. I did all of this for you. You just have to go and mess it up! Do you know how much courage it took me to help you? And you betrayed me. You betrayed your own friend. I am disappointed and hurt because of you," said Kana in a pained tone.
    "I'm sorry, Kana. If only I can go back," said Mayumi remorsefully, crying. Then they heard a sound outside. Kana rushed to the door and opened it. Anna and Urasa stood outside, staring back at them in disbelief.
    "So you messed it up again, Mayumi," Anna whispered.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

Thank you for the update.

Not a good feeling Ryuunosuke ran away this time its dangerous. Oh Mayumi why? Bcos she wants some alone time with Nadech. He will surely be mad he loves Ryuunosuke. It doesnt help with Anna and Urasa's presence, the more people involved the more complicated the situation. Even Kana isnt forgiving.

Kana and Ron are surely liking each other but unconsciously.

Hope they can find Ryuunosuke and Nadech able to forgive Mayumi, tries to understand why Mayumi resorted to that, she loves and misses him.

Thank you Falada for your time I do look forward to read further. Take care and hugs and kisses to you, key